PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PolishOrigins Matka Chrzestna

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:47 pm      Post subject: Rzeszów

In 2004, we stayed at the Hotel Prezydencki, based on Zenon's advice.

http://www.go-rzeszow.com/pl/hotele_i_noclegi/hotele/go:3/art55.html

It was very clean and comfortable, and the food was very good (we had breakfast and dinner there). At that time, none of the staff spoke English, but they were all friendly and we all used some sign language to communicate.

The only problem was that our room was above the restaurant, which had a window open near the bar, and all night long there were men drinking and singing, and keeping us awake. Be sure to get rooms on the other side of the hotel!
leibley

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:38 pm      Post subject:

My sister and I were in Poland June 3-17, 2014. We stayed in Rzeszow at the Ambasadorksi Hotel, right on the square. It was excellent. We really liked Rzeszow, as it was a nice
break from the big cities. Also, we had relatives living there. During our whole trip to Poland, we had no problem with language. We were pleasantly surprised. I would recommend visiting
this city. There were good restaurants all around the square, beautiful church, good museum and underground caverns to visit. Also, it is not far from Lancut Castle.

Jump to: