PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Latin records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 272, 273, 274  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 231

Post Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:06 pm      Post subject:

I missed one.. This was the entire page so I trimmed it to a smaller size which eliminated those memory errors I was getting...

I've not seen an entry like this one. The rest of the page is similar, and it appears as Michal's entry, at the bottom, is torn..

Michal Krempitz B:20 Feb 1785

Bob

KrempitzMichal1785birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  455.76 KB
 Viewed:  13634 Time(s)

KrempitzMichal1785birth.jpg

Send e-mail
BobK
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:11 pm      Post subject:

Dave, as always - no rush.. but as long as it's working - I'll add Piotr Kroempitz B: 3 Apr 1790

KroempitzPeter1790birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  681.95 KB

KroempitzPeter1790birth.jpg

Send e-mail
BobK
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:17 pm      Post subject:

And the last "Andrzej & Katarzyna child from Czernikowo Parish - Anna Krempitz, B: 25 Sept 1782

And Dave, this is another oldball tic-tac-toe grid.. with Anna at the third (or second) from the top entry.

KrempitzAnna1782birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  768.66 KB

KrempitzAnna1782birth.jpg

Send e-mail
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:55 am      Post subject:

George,

I was able to figure out most of what is found in the dark right side of the record with the exception of the age of the bride and the place of residence of the first witness. The priest lapsed from Latin into Polish when he recorded the name of the second witness but that is something which occasionally happens when thinking in one language while writing in another and is no big deal.

Here is the translation.

Dave

Latin text: In Left Margin: Raciecin Die 28ma 9bris 1809
Ego qui supra praemissis 3bus bannis continuis diebus Dominicis nulloque impedimento detecto benedixi matrimonium in Ecclesia Parochiali Broniszewo inter Petrum Bialecki juvenem annorum 25 de Noc et Catharina Maczakowna virgo annorum (illegible number) de Raciecin. Testes aderant Stanislaus Maroniak(?) (illegible place of residence) i Jana Winiarskiego de Raciecin et alj(is)

Translation: In Left Margin: (The village of) Raciecin on the 28th day of September, 1809
I, as above, after the three banns had been announced on successive Sundays and since no impediment had been detected, blessed the marriage in the parish church of Broniszewo between Piotr Bialecki, a single young man, 25 years of age from Noc, and Katarzyna Maczak (the owna ending on her surname signifies that she was a single young lady of the Maczak family), (illegible number) years of age from Raciecin. The witnesses were present: Stanislaw Maroniak(?) (illegible place of residence) and Jan Winiarski from Raciecin and other (individuals).
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 am      Post subject:

Bob,

Here is the translation of the record labeled as the birth of Andrzej Krempitz. The child's name was not Andrzej but appears to be Christian. If you look at the word before the name Andreae it is (C)hristin(um)(the little tail ascending from the last letter signifies that the reader needs to supply the correct Latin case ending (which would be the Accusative Singular "um"). The translation of the Latin first name would be Krystian or Christian. I know that the letter "C" is not visible, but on the entire record the ink fades and gets darker and fades again as if the priest didn't dip his pen into the ink frequently enough to keep all the letters dark. Anyway, the child's name is not Andrzej (which is his father's name in the record) and Christian is my best reading of the name as recorded.

Here is the Latin and the translation.

Dave

Latin text: Nowy Swiat Colonia
Anni 1787 Die 30 Januarii Ego Thomas Slepkowski(?) Curatus baptizavi infantem nomine (C)hristin(um) Andreae et Catharinae Krepicow L.C. Levantes* erant Joannes (missing letter)andel et Marianna Krynkowna de eadem villa omnes Acatholici.

Translation: Colony of Nowy Swiat
On the 30th day of January of the year 1787 I, Tomasz Slepkowski(?), the curate (i.e. the pastor), baptized an infant by the name of Krystian/Christian (born) of the legitimate marriage of Andrzej and Katarzyna Krepic (The e with the diacritical mark sounds like "em" and the "ow" ending is just a Polish plural ending). Those lifting (him) up* were Jan (missing letter) andel and Maryanna Krynkowna (the "owna" ending signifies that she was an unmarried young lady) from the same village, all Non-Catholics.

* Levantes (those lifting [him] up) is a circumlocution for "sponsors".
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:34 am      Post subject:

Bob,

By the way, that is a lot of Andrzej and Katarzyna married couples. Here is the birth and baptism record of Maryanna Krempitz. The last person listed, Marianna Krukowa, is another instance of more than two sponsors being present for the baptism. The Latin "hac nocte" ("this night" is stating that the birth took place during the night of October 11-12.

Here is the record and more translations will follow "hac nocte" or this evening.

Dave

Latin text: Budy Steklinka
12 8bris Idem baptizavit infantem Mariannam Andreae Kremz et Cathariinae Acatholicorum Conjugum filiam natam hac nocte. Patrini fuerunt Christianus Bejel et Elisabeth Krempicowna. Adstabat Marianna Krukowa.
Translation: (The village of) Budy Steklinka
On October 12 (1778) the same (priest) baptized the infant Maryanna, the daughter of the marriage of the Non-Catholics Andrzej Krem(pit)z and Katarzyna, born this night. The sponsors were Krystian (Christian) Bejel and Elzbieta Krempic/Krempitz (the "owna" ending signifies that she was a single young lady, the daughter of Krempitz). Maryanna Kruk (the "owa" ending signifies that she was a married woman, the wife of Kruk) was assisting/was present.
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:40 pm      Post subject:

Bob,

The headings of the columns which appear in the record of Anna are the same as those which are cut off in the scan of the record of the birth & baptism of Michael so I'll translate these records in sequence but for Michael's record I'll not retype the Latin headings but will only give the English translation. If you have any need for the Latin headings just use those as the appear in Anna's record.

Here is the transcription and translation of the birth and baptism of Anna Krempitz.

Dave

Col. 1: Nomen loci = The name of the place (of birth): (Cut off)...ikowo (cut off )...lonia = (Cern)ikowo Kolonia(?)
Col. 2: Annus = Year: 1782 (and number of entry 2815)
Col. 3: Mensis et Dies Baptismi = The month and the day of baptism: 26 7bis = September 26
Col. 4: Dies et tempus nativitatis = Day and time of birth: 25 7bris vespere ante medianocte = September 25 in the evening before midnight
Col. 5: Nomen baptisati = The Name of the one baptized: Anna = Anna
Col. 6: Nomen baptisantis = The Name of the one baptizing: Thomas Slepkowski etc. = Tomasz Slepkowski, the pastor of Czernikowo
Col.7: Nomina et Cognomina Parentum et Religio eorum = The first and surnames of the parents and their religion: Andreas et Catharina Krepicowie Dissidentes = Andrzej and Katarzyna Krempitz (the "owie" ending is the Nominative Plural ending for Polish surnames which are nouns), Dissidents (another way of saying that they are Protestants).
Col. 8: Nomina Patrinorum et ex qua parochia = The names of the sponsors and their parish (literally: and from which parish): Andreas Dej(?); Dorothea Wandlowa de eadem parochia Acatholici = Andrzej Dej(?); Dorota/Dorothy Wandel (owa ending shows that she is married to Wandel) from the same parish, Non-Catholics.
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:55 pm      Post subject:

And here is the birth & baptism record of Michal Krempitz.
Col. 1: The name & place (of birth): Nowy Swiat Colonia = Kolonia Nowy Swiat
Col. 2: Year: 1785
Col. 3: The month & day of baptism: 21ma Februarij 2992 = February 21st (entry #) 2992
Col. 4: Day & time of birth: 20ma ejusdem nocte = the 20th of the same month (i.e. February) at night
Col. 5: Name of the one baptized: Michael = Michal
Col. 6: Name of the one baptizing: Thomas Slepkowski etc. = Tomasz Slepkowski, the pastor of Czernikowo
Col. 7: The first and surnames of the parents and their religion: Andreas et Catharina Krepicowie Acatholici = Andrzej and Katarzyna Krempitz, Non-Catholics (The owie ending is the same as in Anna's record.)
Col. 8: The Names of the sponsors and their parish: Michael Szkenge(?) et Catharina Cablowa de eadem parochia = Michal Szkenge(?) and Katarzyna Cabel from the same parish.
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:04 pm      Post subject:

Bob,

Here is a little background on Catholic Church records and their format. The Council of Trent in the mid 1500s decreed that Catholic parishes were to keep records of baptisms and marriages and burials. (Later First Communions and Confirmations were added to the list of required records.) The Council of Trent answered issues raised by the Protestant Reformers and was intended to be the beginning of a Catholic Counter-Reformation. The Council recognized that some issues raised by the Protestant Reformers were certainly valid and that the Catholic Church was in need of reform. The Council mandated the keeping of records but did not specify the format in which the records were to be kept. The decree regarding the keeping of records was put into practice at various times in different countries. In Poland, parish priests generally implemented the practice by the early 1600s. The first format of choice was the so called short paragraph style. In this style the priests entered the essential information in a sentence or in several sentences in Latin and this was the style of choice throughout the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. All the records you posted until this time were in the short Latin paragraph style. The Partitions of Poland not only brought about political changes but also resulted in changes in the way vital records were kept. The original purpose of the keeping of church records was religious in nature---they were Sacramental records---and the "vital statistics" aspect of the records was a secondary byproduct of the Sacramental records.

The partitioning powers, however, saw vital records in a different light. They wanted records for civil purposes---generally connected to the gathering of taxes and to military service. What the three partitioning countries did was to use priests, ministers and rabbis as civil officials for the keeping of vital stats. It took a while after 1795 for the system to reach its final form---largely due to the changes brought about by the Napoleonic wars with the political changes brought about by those wars which culminated in the Congress of Vienna in 1815, which redrew the boundaries of Europe. In simple form, the Austrian Empire was the first to utilize what is called the columnar format for the keeping of records. Since priests in the Austrian Partition were keeping two sets of books---one for the civil government and one for the Church---the same columnar format was used for both. This format was seen as an easier way to keep the records and a way to make sure that the same info was entered in records throughout the region. This format, kept by parish priests, continued in the Austrian Partition until the end of WWI. In the German Partition priests also acted as civil registrars until 1874 when separate civil registry offices were set up. The change from the short paragraph style to the columnar format was slower and somewhat uneven in the German Partition. However, by about 1820 the columnar format was used in the German Partition for both the ecclesiastical copy and for the civil transcripts. Both the ecclesiastical records and the civil transcripts were kept in Latin. Things played out a bit differently in the Russian Partition where the Napoleonic long paragraph style was required for civil transcripts. Again, priests, ministers and rabbis and sometimes civil officials acted as civil registrars. The language of the civil transcripts was Polish until 1868 and the Russian until the end of WWI and the type of information kept in the records was different from what was being kept in ecclesiastical records. As a result, although priests were keeping two sets of books---one ecclesiastical and one civil---verbatim copies of the ecclesiastical records were not able to be used for the civil transcripts. So in the Russian Partition the short paragraph style of record keeping in Latin continued until the end of the 19th Century in ecclesiastical records. However, since there was no universal mandated format for ecclesiastical records in the Russian Partition, priests who felt that there was an advantage to keeping the records in the columnar format did so. As far as I know, the columnar format has been the format of choice in Catholic parishes in the USA since at least the early 20th Century. So anyway, the more often that you will encounter Catholic records in times closer to our own, the more likely it will be that the records will be in the columnar format so these couple of posts are a precursor of things to come.

It is time to get off the soapbox and call it a night. The record of Piotr's birth will follow tomorrow.

Dave
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:53 pm      Post subject:

Bob,

Here is the translation of the last of the posts---the birth and baptism of Peter/Piotr Krempitz. But just like a buy one get one free sale at the grocery store together with the record of the birth of one child you get the record of another child absolutely free. This entry is actually the record of the birth and baptism of twin Krempitz boys---Peter/Piotr and John/Jan. The record never uses the word "twins" but states that the two were born at the same time. In records of the birth and baptism of twins usually the child named first was born first. In this case Piotr/Peter would have been born first and then his twin brother Jan/John. The only thing I had difficulty reading was the first name of the male sponsor of John. There is one word crossed out in the record, "scilicet" which means "namely". It seems the priest decided that substituting "in simul" would clarify the whole twin issue and that "scilicet" would not. He was correct, of course. But it would have been so much easier just to have called them "twins". Here it is.

Latin text: Novy Swiat Colonia
Anno 1790 die 3tia April(is) Ego Thomas Slepkowski curatus baptizavi infantes binos in simul natos die eadem unius nomen Petrus alteri Joannes LL* Andreae et Catharinae Krepicow legitimorum conjugum. Patrini Petri Joan(n)es Wicki et Regina Szulcowa, Joan(n)is patrini Abraam(?) Abraham et Eva Krepicowa de eadem Colonia Dissidentes.

Translation: Kolonia of Nowy Swiat
On the 3rd day of April of the year 1790 I, Tomasz Slepkowski, the curate (of Czernikowo), baptized two infants born at the same time on the same day (as the baptism, i.e. April 3) of the legitimate marriage of the industrious* Andrzej and Katarzyna Krempitz. The name of one (was) Piotr/Peter and (the name) of the other (was) Jan/John. The sponsors of Piotr were Jan Wicki and Regina Szulcowa (the wife of Szulc, which most likely actually would be Schultz). The sponsors of Jan (were) Abraam(?) Abraham and Eva Krempitz (again the owa ending signifies that she was the wife of Krempitz) of the same Kolonia, Dissidents (i.e. Protestants).

* The abbreviation "LL" stands for "laboriosorum" ("industrious") a term which was generally used to describe a peasant/worker.
BobK
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:37 pm      Post subject:

Dave, Wonderful writeup! ..
That bit of history belongs at some P.O. Research level where it will be found. It will be lost among these many pages of translations that are, probably, of little interest to most people looking for information.

Thanks for all your translations, I think I have some other Latin (from Catholic Parishes) records that may come to me in the near future, so it won't be the last of me - Wink ..

Now my work begins, trying to make sense of all these children. The "Krempitz" surname spelling was one used for the children of my 3xGreat grandparents, so I have hopes these may be related. I'll know more after I lay all out with names of sponsors and whatever other clues I can glean from these translations. Later records, (mid 1800's) had mothers maiden name, ages and villages all came from, so these are more of a challenge

Thanks Again
Bob
Send e-mail
ematlosz

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:58 pm      Post subject:

Dave
Please translate this marriage record. It is not of a direct ancestor but I think it may fit into my tree but I can't determine that without a translation.
Thanks so very much.
Beth

1768 Marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  216.51 KB
 Viewed:  13632 Time(s)

1768 Marriage.jpg

dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:30 pm      Post subject:

Beth,

Here is the transcription and translation of the marriage record.

Latin Text: In left margin: Jargniewice die 13 9bris (1768)
Body of record: Ego Michael Kocinski Curatus Gluchoviensis (illegible abbreviation)(1.) benedixi matrimonium contractum inter laboriosos(2.) Adalbertum famulum agrestem Wozniak, annorum circiter 25, filium Petri Chalupnik(3.) praeconis(4.) Jarognieviensis et Magdalenam opilidem, annorum circiter 20, filiam olim Simonis Opilionis Jarognieviensis posthumi praesentibus laboriosis(2.) Francisco opilione, Egidio cmetone(5.) fratribus germanis(6.) sponsae, Adalberto Skarzec cmetone(5.), omnibus de Jarogniewice.

Translation: In left margin: (The village of) Jarogniewice, the 13th day of November (1768)
Body of entry: I, Michal Kocinski, the Curate of Gluchowo (illegible abbreviation)(1.), blessed the marriage contracted between the industrious(2.) Wojciech, a field servant, Wozniak, about 25 years of age, the son of Piotr, a cottager(3.), the crier/announcer(4.) of Jarogniewice, and Magdalena, the shepherdess, about 20 years of age, once the daughter of the late Szymon, shepherd of Jarogniewice, in the presence of the industrious(2.) Franciszek, a shepherd, (and) Idzi, a self-sustaining farmer(5.), brothers of the bride (born) of the same parents(6.), Wojciech Skorzec, a self-sustaining farmer(5.), all from Jarogniewice.

Notes:
1. The letters of the abbreviation are not legible to me. However, I believe they stand for the religious order to which the priest belonged.
2. The adjective "laboriosus"/"industrious" was used as a general term to describe peasants/workers.
3. "Chalupnik" is Polish, not Latin, and is a term used to describe a peasant who owned his own cottage.
4. Praeco, Praeconis, m. (also appears as preco, preconis, m.) is a Latin word originally found in Classical Latin and also was used in Post-Classical Latin. The basic meaning is that of a crier/announcer/herald. I'm not clear about what exactly was his job in rural Poland in the 1760s. In Medieval Latin the term was used to describe a royal herald and sometimes an announcer at fairs or an auctioneer. However, I don't see a royal connection or a fair announcer/auctioneer in this time and place. Several Polish words of similar meaning come to mind: "obwolywacz miejski", "wozny sadowy" and "glosiciel". I consulted two Polish dictionaries from the early and the late 1800s with the hope that some light would be shed on what exactly someone with that occupation would do in rural Poland of the 18th Century, but, unfortunately, neither dictionary gives more than the basic meaning of the words. Perhaps someone in this forum may be able to shed some light on this 18th Century occupation.
5. The Latin term "cmeto, cmetonis" (also spelled "cmetho, cmethonis") was a term used to describe a prosperous peasant farmer who owned sufficient land to be self-sustaining. Such peasant-farmers often employed other peasants to work for them.
6. This is probably one of the best clues in the record to help you place Magdalena in your tree (presuming she is the person you are unsure about). The Latin adjective "germanus, a, um specifies that Franciszek and Idzi were Magdalena's full brothers (i.e. all three had the same mother and the same father). This information together with the name of their father should help to place her.

Finally, Latin has no definite article ("the") and no indefinite article ("a") so wherever the translation uses one or the other you can fell free to substitute the other article if doing so makes the translation sound better for you.

Hope this helps you to place the marriage in the correct location in your tree.

Dave
Moreland_Kuklis

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:25 pm      Post subject:

Help translating Latin on these documents, one member did translate the Polish language but one or both Contain Russian Cyrillic and/or Latin

pops Kuklis.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  234.31 KB

pops Kuklis.jpg

Papa Kuklis Marriage Certificate.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  484.05 KB

Papa Kuklis Marriage Certificate.jpg

Visit poster's website
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:41 pm      Post subject:

Hi Moreland_Kuklis,

The document titled "Papa Kuklis Marriage Certificate" is in Latin and is the one which I'll translate. The other document is in Russian with Polish notations in the far right column so please ask Ryszard in Russian Records Translations to look at it and Elzbieta in Polish Records Translations to look at the notations.

Since the major part of the Latin document is printed I'll not transcribe the Latin but will give the English translation. This record was designed to cover various circumstances, some of which are mutually exclusive. The entries which are blank refer to circumstances which did not apply to this marriage. Where the printed Latin for the blanks is short I'll provide a translation. Where the Latin is longer, I'll summarize the contents which do not apply. Here is the translation.

Col. 1: 39 (The number of the marriage in the parish for the year 1923.)
Col. 2: In the Year of Our Lord 1923 on the 30th day of the month of September in the Parish Church (title of the church): of the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin located in the city: (blank); in small town/village: of Dziewieniszki; in the place: (blank) of the circle (probably refers to the Deanery or Dekanat in Polish): of Dziewieniszki; (or) in private halls: (blank); (Let it be repeated in words, i.e. the date): In the year of Our Lord One Thousand Nine Hundred Twenty Three on the Thirtieth Day of the month of September.
Col. 3: First and Surname (of the groom): Wincenty/Vincent Kuklis born on the 18th day of November in the year 1900 in the city: (blank); in the small town/village: of Dziewieniszki; in the place: (blank) in the parish (title): of Dziewieniszki of the Diocese of Wilno of the father (First and Surname): Piotr/Peter Kuklis and of the mother (first name): Franciszka/Frances nee: Barniel; Prior marriage: (Blank)
Col. 4: (This column again contains information about the groom.) The free state (to contract marriage): Bachelor of the Roman Catholic Religion; Condition/Profession/Occupation: Resident; (from what time): From birth residing in the city:(Blank); in the small town/village: of Dziewieniszki; in the place:(Blank); a parishioner of the Church (title): of Dziewienszki located in the same place of the Diocese of Wilno; (or) nowhere permanent: (Blank---this part would apply to someone who had no stable residence---kind of like a contemporary homeless person.)
Col. 5: First and Surname (of the bride): Helena Staniul (born) on the 21st Day of the month of January in the year 1902 in the city: (Blank) In the small town/village of: Dziewieniszki; in the place: (Blank); in the parish (title): of Dziewieniszki of the Diocese of Wilno of the father (First & Surname): Szymon/Simon Staniul and of the mother (first name): Emilia/Emily nee: Piotkiewicz; Prior marriage: (Blank)
Col. 6: (This column again contains information about the bride.) The free state (to contract marriage): A (single) girl of the Roman Catholic Religion; Conditio/Profession/Occupation: Resident; (from what time): From birth residing in the city: (Blank); in the small town/village: of Dziewieniszki; in the place:(Blank); a parishioner of the Church (title): of Dziewienszki located in the same place, of the Diocese of Wilno; (or) nowhere permanent: (Blank---same explanation as for groom.)
Col. 7: The three proclamations (of the banns) were made on three sequential feast days of precept (i.e. days when Catholics were obligated by Church law to go to Mass) namely: Sundays; that is: The first (announcement) on September 16; The second (announcement) on September 23; The third (announcement) on September 30.
The remainder of the column asks for information about the proclamations of the banns in another parish if both parties did not reside in the same parish and then asks for information about dispensations from the banns. Since this did not apply to this marriage no entries were made in this section of the column.
Col. 8: There was no impediment blocking the marriage. The remainder of the column deals with dispensations from impediments. Since there was no impediment the rest of the column contains no entries.
Col. 9: Since through words and signs they (i.e. the bride and groom) demonstrated that they gave consent to each other completely freely and that they wished to marry and that they vowed that they would preserve the immutable and indivisible union of life with conjugal fidelity, I, (Illegible first name) Linart, the pastor of Dziewieniszki, joined them in marriage in the presence of the Congregation.
Col. 10: In the presence of the witnesses: Kazimierz Baniel, Konstanty Gajdzis, Jozef Baniel, and Stanislaw Baniel from the small town/village of Dziewieniszki.
Entry at the bottom of columns 5-10: They signed this act with their own hand: I. The newly married: Kuklis Wincenty, XXXHelena Staniul; II: The priest assisting: D. Linart; III. The witnesses: K. Baniel; K. Gajdzis; J. Baniel; +++Stanislaw Baniel

It appears that of those whose names appear in the record, all signed with the exception of the bride and the witness Stanislaw Baniel who were unable to write and made their marks. The groom's signature here is the opposite of what we would expect---he signs his surname followed by his given name. The English translation does nor flow as smoothly as one would like but that is due to the format of the original which was designed to cover various mutually exclusive circumstances.

Hope the translation of this records helps you in your search.

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 272, 273, 274  Next Page 45 of 274

Jump to: