PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:40 pm      Post subject: request translation of Antoni Lelinski birth record

Thank you very much, Ryzsard, for the translations of the Krygier infant death records.

I just found a birth record today for Antoni Lelinski who is definitely a family member. I would appreciate a translation when you have the opportunity. I hope the quality of the image is sufficient. I am attaching 2 versions of the SAME record so you can see which is a better image.

I can't say enough about how much your generosity and your knowledge is helping me in my search - you are awesome!

Cynthia

LDS1958819-1879-p244-r86 Antoni Lelinski birth record adjusted image.jpg
 Description:
Antoni Lelinski birth record adjusted image
 Filesize:  440.58 KB
 Viewed:  7344 Time(s)

LDS1958819-1879-p244-r86 Antoni Lelinski birth record adjusted image.jpg

LDS1958819-1879-p244-r86 Antoni Lelinski birth record.jpg
 Description:
Antoni Lelinski birth record original
 Filesize:  414.69 KB
 Viewed:  7344 Time(s)

LDS1958819-1879-p244-r86 Antoni Lelinski birth record.jpg

Send e-mail
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:08 am      Post subject:

For Zack:

This is/are your 1.jpg and 2.jpg, which is a fascinating document! Because Dwojra Ruben's birth certificate could not be located in the congregation/parish records, she had to find two reliable witnesses who could attest to her birth. Forgive the rather florid prose and inverted constructions, but they help give flavor to this bit of history.

[Attachment] to Act No. 20

It came to pass in the posad of Ilza on 5/17, 1877.

Demonstrative Act [of Registry]

Before us, Clerk of Civil Acts of Non-Christian Confessions, congregation of Ilza, appeared in person DWOJRA RUBEN, residing with her parents in Wanchock/Wanchack [unsure of proper Polish spelling], and declared that she intends to enter a legal marriage with HASKEL MORDKA BRYT. She is obligated to present a metrical certificate of her birth, but because such cannot be located in the registries of the clerk of civil acts, on the basis of Article 54 about marital unions, we have compiled this demonstrative act, valid as documentation in place of the birth certificate required to conclude a marriage, "and with this aim, we present two witnesses well known to us, about whom we know nothing untoward, Maszek Wainryb, merchant, age 60, and Towia Frydman, age 60, both residents in Ilza posad, and who are knowledgeable of this matter.

We have known Dwojra Ruben well from her very childhood, and we know that she is the daughter of Uszer/Uszf [?] and Chajtel Bajma [?], maiden name Lida [?], Ruben, legal marriage. She was born in Wanchock [?] posad, Ilza congregation in June, 1860, and she is now 17 years of age. She is a maiden, well schooled in the faith of Moses. To this act of birth for Dwojra Ruben, because of illness her father could not be present and attest, we certify by application of our signatures.

Maszek Wainryb
Towia Frydman

To this act nothing may be added or subtracted under any circumstances, so it is completed and signed. Clerk of Civil Registry, Ilza congregation. Andrzej Chraszinski [?]
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:47 am      Post subject:

Staripolak64 wrote:
For Zack:

This is/are your 1.jpg and 2.jpg, which is a fascinating document! Because Dwojra Ruben's birth certificate could not be located in the congregation/parish records, she had to find two reliable witnesses who could attest to her birth. Forgive the rather florid prose and inverted constructions, but they help give flavor to this bit of history.

Ryszard, Zack,

We already had a similar document in Polish translations, here
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=15894#15894

Actually, I recall quite recent rules in France.

They had a list of methods to demonstrate your date of birth and filiation, with all points but last one about various official documents from various places in the world. The last one was: if you do not have any, they shall trust you.
I used the 10th rule for my own case, claiming –ski and –ska are not different names, but spouses. They recorded me as an illegitimate child. Laughing

Knowing a little bit about standardization and codes for countries, passports, etc., I wonder if all countries and territories of the world (circa 250, 194 sovereigns) use today Civil Records, and if Dwojra's rule must not exist just to allow to give an ID to a person in some extenuating circumstances.

Best,
Elzbieta
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:55 am      Post subject:

Elzbieta:

Actually, many of the legal regulations and rules used in Poland during the 19th century, even up until about 1920, were a direct result of the application of the Napoleonic Code, which he seems to have left behind when he retreated from Moscow!
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:19 pm      Post subject: Translation 2 pages for 1 birth record Maria PANUCIAK 1888

Place-Topolcza Poland

Thanks for this list-I am at a loss even with my Russian dictionary
2nd jpeg at bottom is actually the beginning of the record

Cropped Maria Panuciak birth 1888 p2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  331.13 KB
 Viewed:  7341 Time(s)

Cropped Maria Panuciak birth 1888 p2.jpg

cropped Maria Panuciak b 1888 p1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  200.29 KB

cropped Maria Panuciak b 1888 p1.png

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:42 pm      Post subject: Part of a death record hopefully for Woeiech PANUCIAK 1893

Trouble with cropping this one--apologies...death record Topolcza Poland ?

1893 d Woj Panuciak cropped p1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  260.89 KB

1893 d Woj Panuciak cropped p1.jpg

partial death Woj PANUCIAK 1893.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.47 MB

partial death Woj PANUCIAK 1893.png

EdJanes

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:20 pm      Post subject: Owczarek death record

At your convenience I would appreciate a translation of this death record.

With tanks,
Ed Janes

1896 Woj Owczarek death father of Jan.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB

1896 Woj Owczarek death father of Jan.PNG

EdJanes

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:23 pm      Post subject: Marianna Owczarek death

When possible I would appreciate an interpretation of the attached death record for Marianna from Brok.

With thanks,
Ed Janes
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:01 am      Post subject:

Ed,

Marianna's record didn't come through.
EdJanes

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:48 am      Post subject:

Staripolak64 wrote:
Ed,

Marianna's record didn't come through.

1889 Marianna Owczarek death rec dau of Jan and Katrina.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  767.59 KB

1889 Marianna Owczarek death rec dau of Jan and Katrina.PNG

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:37 pm      Post subject:

For Zack:

No. 3/921

Rabbi of Szydlowiec Synagogue District

1894, On 5, 12 and 19 February. In the Szydlowiec synagogue were published the banns of marriage between JOSEK RY_TER, single, age 18, son of Ucek [?] and Gitel [?] born Grinberg, residing with his parents in the city of Szydlowiec, and SURA BOZA [?] TANDENSZYK, single, 20, daughter of Szmuel Leib and deceased Chana Malka Tandenszyk, residing with her father in Dzydlowiec. Issued in the city of Szydlowiec, 24 February, 1894. Josek Gelblum

Personally signed by Rabbi of Szydlowiec synagogue
Burgomeister, city of Szydlowiec [illegible signature]

-#-

1895, 22 April. In the Szydlowiec synagogue were published the banns of marriage between SZYMEK TANDETNIK [?], single, age 22, son of deceased Adam and living Chaj Rywka Tandetnik, legal marriage, residing with his mother in Szydlowiec, and MARIA CHANDELSMAN, single, age 21, daughter of Herszek and Mindla Handelsman, legal marriage, residing with her parents in the city of Szydlowiec.

Issued in the city of Szydlowiec, 27 April, 1895
Signed personally by rabbi of Szydlowiec synagogue
Burgomeister, city of Szydlowiec [illegible]

30 April/12 May
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:47 pm      Post subject:

One from Uniszki Zawadski

It came to pass in the village of Wieczfnia on 20 May/1 June, 1879, at 2:00 PM. Appeared in person Jan Lelinski, day laborer, age 32, residing in Uniszki Zawadski, in the presence of Jakob Piskorowski, 40, and Andrzej Kucinski, 41, farmers residing in Uniszki Zawadski, and presented a male infant, declaring that he was born in Uniszki Zawadski the day before yesterday at 1:00 AM of his legal wife Paulina nee Krygier, age 28. At holy baptism today, the child was named ANTONI. Godparents were Gottlieb Krygier and Ewa Krygier. This act read aloud to the illiterate, and signed by me, administrator of Wieczfnia parish and registrar of civil acts.

-#-

Another from Dlutowo:

No. 2 Dlutowo
It came to pass in the village of Dlutowo on 29 December/10 January, 1877, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Jozef Golak, son of deceased, 26, and Adam Kowalski, 36, farmers residing in Dlutowo, and declared that on 27 December/8 January this year in Dlutowo, at 6:00 AM, died MACEJ GOLAK, there born and residing, son of Adalbert and Rozalia Golak, legal marriage, age 68 years. He leaves behind his widowed wife Maryanna nee Rzeszotarska. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Macej Golak verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and declarant, and signed only by me. Fr. Jozef Gronczewski, rector and registrar, Dlutowo parish.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:27 am      Post subject:

Two for nercell:

No. 24.

It came to pass in the village of Topolsk/Topolcza on 29 December, 1883, at 10:00 AM. Appeared farmers residing in the village of Turiniec [?], Nikolai Fitula, 30, and Franciszek Bednarz, 60, who declared that on the 26th of this month and year at 10:00 AM in the village of Turiniec [?] died WOJCIECH PANUCIAK, 44, farmer residing in Turiniec. He leaves behind his widowed wife Aleksandra nee Fitula. Eyewitness testimony to the death of Wojciech Panuciak verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Fr. Julian [?]

-#-

No. 30

It came to pass in the village of Topolsk/Topolcza on August 5, 1888, at 4:00 PM. Appeared in person Wojciech Panuciak, 25, farmer residing in Topolsk, in the presence of Ivan/Jan Lipec, 35, and Tomasz Gucki [?], 36, farmers residing in Topolsk/Topolcza, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Topolsk on the third (3) of this month and year at 8:00 AM of his legal wife Katarzyna nee Ferenc, age 29. At holy baptism and anointing today by Fr. Ioann Gregoriewski, the child was named MARIA. Godparents were Jan Lipec and Maria Rusiak. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Administrator and registrar.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:38 am      Post subject:

Two from Kaczkowo:

No. 79
Kaczkowo

It came to pass in the posad [suburb - no name given] on 22 March/3 April, 1889, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Jan Borowy/Borowoj, 58, and Jan Falboweszy [?], 35, both householders in the village of Kacznowo, and declared to us that in the village of Kaczkowo yesterday died MARIANNA OWCZAREK, age 2 months, daughter of Jan and Katarzyna nee Bucisek [?] Owczarek, legal marriage, morganic farmers residing in Kaczkowo. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Marian Owczarek verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Fr. [illegible], administrator of Brok parish, registrar of civil acts.

-#-

Kaczkowo
No. 32

It came to pass in the posad of Brok on 15/27 March, 1896, at 3:00 PM. Appeared Jan Owczarek, 30, and Jozef Malecki, 56, both householders residing in the village of Kaczkowo, and declared that in the village of Kaczkowo on 14/26 March of this year at 1:00 PM died WOJCIECH OWCZAREK, 66, son of unknown parents, born and residing in the village of Kaczkowo, farmer. He leaves behind his widowed wife Maryanna nee Olbrijew [?]. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Wojciech Owczarek verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Administrator of Brok parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Antony Wyzinski.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:49 am      Post subject:

For Valerie:

Here is the Cymerman - Rochminska marriage registry. Please have Elzbieta check the Polish notation in the right margin. Also, because of the clerk's handwriting, I am unsure of the spelling of the one village, which could be Gamonin or Galumin, which might also be spelled with an H instead of G.

Galumin/Gamonin [?] and Kozilas
No. 25

It came to pass in the village of Lubowidz [Lubowic?] on 28 January/10 February, 1909 at 4:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Marcel Wichowski, farmer from Malo-Lies [?], age 40, and Jan Wasiak, farmer from Galumin/Gamonin, age 34, that concluded today was the religious marital union between JAN CYMERMAN, 25, single, born in Kozilas, son of Walenty Cymerman, farmer, and Franciszka nee Rochon, legal marriage, he resides in Kozilas with his parents, and BRONISLAWA ROCHMINSKA, single, born in Galumin/Gamonin, daughter of Walenty Rochminski, farmer, and Franciszka nee Oleksinska, legal marriage, age 20 years, she resides in Galumin with her parents. The Banns of Marriage were published in the Lubowidz and Dlutowo parish churches on 11/24, 18/31 January, and 25 January/7 February this year. Permission for the bride to marry was given orally and personally by her parents to the attendees before the marriage. The newlyweds declared that no prenuptial agreement had been concluded. The rite of marriage was performed by Fr. Jozef Dolengowski, administrator of Lubowidz parish. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Administrator and registrar, Fr. Jozef Dolengowski.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 133 of 238

Jump to: