PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:15 pm      Post subject: Re: ALEGATA - Bunch 3

zack wrote:
Thanks very much Elzbieta
I'm not sure what language is each of these ALEGATA Records from bunch 3-
In any case, ones again, there is no need to translate the entire document.
I just would like to know what are the names of the people, to whom this document refers to and where it is from.
This information will help me to figure out which one of the documents are particularly relevant to my family research that I need this translation.
Thanks
Zack

Here is 12.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO122:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/12_348.jpg
Certificate of bans, delivered by deputy Rabbi in Szydlowiec, Josek Rychtyger, 23 May 1866, validated by Mayor of Szydlowiec 25 May 1866
BANS: 5, 12, 19 May 1866
GROOM-to-BE: Icek Kolenberg, 22 years old, son of Herszek and Siosa, taylors from the village Wzdole, gmina Bodzentyn, parish Szydlowiec
BRIDE-to-BE: Hana Cyrla Janklowicz, 20 years old, daughter of the late Lejbun and alive Elka Haia, spouses Janklowicz, from the city Iwaniska

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:50 pm      Post subject: Re: ALEGATA - Bunch 3

zack wrote:
I just would like to know what are the names of the people, to whom this document refers to and where it is from.
This information will help me to figure out which one of the documents are particularly relevant to my family research that I need this translation.
Thanks
Zack

Here is 13.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO122:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/13_553.jpg
Birth certificate of baby-boy
DATE-of-ALEGATA: 23 May 1866, in Szydlowiec
DATE-of-ACT: 8 February 1844, in Szydlowiec
FATHER: [Starozakonny] old religious Herszek Kolenberg, taylor, 24 years old, from the village Wzdól
MOTHER: Siosia, 24 years old, his wife
KTO: Icek, born 18 August 1843, in Wzdól
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] old religious Najech Szlakman, 78 years old, and Abram Szuldyner, 74 years old, teachers, residing in Szydlowiec

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:02 pm      Post subject: Re: ALEGATA - Bunch 3

zack wrote:
Thanks
Zack

Here is 14, the last from bunch 3.

The number 14 are the same bans as in number 12, from the second synagogue.

Best,
Elzbieta
==

==PO122:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/14_771.jpg
Certificate of bans, delivered by deputy Rabbi in Iwaniska, Lejba Wylczyk, 30 June 1866, the Mayor of Iwaniska validates the signature of deputy Rabbi Pinkwas Rozenfeld (two rabbis?)
GROOM-to-BE: Icek Kolenberg, 22 years old, son of Herszek and Siosa, taylors from the village Wzdole, gmina Bodzentyn, parish Szydlowiec
BRIDE-to-BE: Hana Cyrla Janklowicz, 20 years old, daughter of the late Lejbun and alive Elka Haia, spouses Janklowicz, from the city Iwaniska

== MEMO number 12:
==PO122:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/12_348.jpg
Certificate of bans, delivered by deputy Rabbi in Szydlowiec, Josek Rychtyger, 23 May 1866, validated by Mayor of Szydlowiec 25 May 1866

==
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:23 pm      Post subject: Translate 1850 Marriage Anna Krupa

Any help appreciated in translating record 1 from Polish
This should take me back another generation. Town is in SE- Topolcza
This took 5 years to locate,,,now scans are online.

9 (1) 1850 Anna KRUPA marriage rec 1 Jan Panuciak sil.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.42 MB
 Viewed:  6817 Time(s)

9 (1) 1850 Anna KRUPA marriage rec 1 Jan Panuciak sil.jpg

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:59 am      Post subject: 1852 Birth Wojciech Panuciak Topolcza

I hope I am doing this correctly ! Neeed help with translation from Polish to English. Mother's name is Zofia KRUPA... I think the father's name is Jan? A witness is Jan Ruski. Beyond that I am at a loss using my 'dictionary'. So excited these records are online at Szukajwarchiwach.pl

cropped 1852 Woj Panuciak birth.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1003.43 KB
 Viewed:  6817 Time(s)

cropped 1852 Woj Panuciak birth.png

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:01 am      Post subject: Re: 1852 Birth Wojciech Panuciak Topolcza

nercell wrote:
I hope I am doing this correctly !

Yes! No problem. I will translate, but need little time.
Best,
Elzbieta
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:42 am      Post subject: Re: Translate 1850 Marriage Anna Krupa

nercell wrote:
Any help appreciated in translating record 1 from Polish
This should take me back another generation. Town is in SE- Topolcza
This took 5 years to locate,,,now scans are online.

Here is Marcin Koper and Anna Krupa.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO122:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/9_1_1850_anna_krupa_marriage_rec_1_jan_panuciak_sil_955.jpg
Akta Malzenstw w roku 1850 // Marriage records, year 1850
MARRIAGE: 27 January 1850, 1 pm, in Topólcza
GROOM: Marcin Koper, a young man 27 years old, born in Topólcza, farmer residing right by his Father
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Michał and the late Zofia born Chorzep [or Chorzepa], spouses Koper,
BRIDE: Miss Anna Krupa, 20 years old, farmer born in Topólcza, and now residing with her mother in Turzyniec
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of the late Jan Krupa and Katarzyna born Typiak, spouses Krupa
WITNESSES: Eliasz Krupa, 33 years old, farmer residing in Topólcza, brother in law of the groom [husband of his sister], and Jan Panuciak, 36 years old, farmer residing in Turzyniec, brother in law of the bride [husband of her sister]
NOTE-geopgraphy:
Topólcza, Poland
Turzyniec, Poland
Szczebrzeszyn, Poland

N 1
Dzialo sie w Topólczy dnia dwudziestego siodmego stycznia tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego roku o godzinie pierwszej po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Eliasza Krupy lat trzydziesci trzy, i Jana Panuciaka lat trzydziesci szesc majacych, wloscian z ktorych pierwszy mieszka w Topólczy i jest szwagrem nizej wymienionego mlodozenca, a drugi w Turzyńcu i jest szwagrem nowozaslubionej, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Marcinem Koprem, mlodzianem lat dwadziescia siedem majacym, w Topólczy urodzonym, z Michała i niezyjacej Zofii z Chorzepów, malzonkow Koprów, wloscianinem tuz przy Ojcu zamieszkalym, a panna Anna Krupówna, lat dwadziescia majaca, wloscianka w Topólczy urodzona z Jana Krupy juz niezyjacego i Katarzyny z Typiaków malzonkow Krupów, a teraz w Turzyńcu przy matce zamieszkala. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w dniach trzynastym, dwudziestym, i dwudziestym siodmym stycznia biezacego roku, w Cerkwii parafialnej Topolckiej, i Kosciele Szczebrze[szyń]skim w dni niedzielne ogloszone, jakotez zezwolenie ustne obecnej temu aktowi matki nowozaslubionej oswiadczone bylo. Tamowaniu malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, ze umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Akt ten stronom i swiadkom przeczytany, i przez nas samych podpisany zostal, gdyz ci pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Jozef Lisowski, Proboszcz parafii Topolckiej

Translated:

It did happen in Topólcza, in the twenty seventh day of the month of January, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty, at one o'clock in the afternoon. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Eliasz Krupa, thirty three years old, and Jan Panuciak, thirty-six years old, farmers, first of them residing in Topólcza, brother in law of the stated below groom [husband of his sister], and the second residing in Turzyniec, brother in law of the bride [husband of her sister], today has been concluded religious marriage between Marcin Koper, a young man twenty-seven years old, born in Topólcza, son of Michał and the late Zofia born Chorzep [or Chorzepa], spouses Koper, farmer residing right by his Father, and Miss Anna Krupa [suffix -ówna, daughter of], twenty years old, farmer born in Topólcza, daughter of the late Jan Krupa and Katarzyna born Typiak, spouses Krupa [suffix -owa, wife of], and now residing with her mother in Turzyniec. This marriage was preceded by three announcements, in the days: thirteenth, twentieth, and twenty-seventh of January, current year, proclaimed at the Orthodox Church in parish Topólcza, and the Church in Szczebrzeszyn, on Sundays, as well as an oral permission from the bride's mother present to this act has been stated. No opposition to the marriage had happen. The new spouses proclaim that they did not conclude any prenuptial agreement. This act read to the parties and witnesses, and by ourselves was signed, because they do not know how to write.
Priest Jozef Lisowski, Pastor at the parish Topólcza

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:24 am      Post subject: Re: 1852 Birth Wojciech Panuciak Topolcza

nercell wrote:
I hope I am doing this correctly ! Neeed help with translation from Polish to English. Mother's name is Zofia KRUPA... I think the father's name is Jan? A witness is Jan Ruski. Beyond that I am at a loss using my 'dictionary'. So excited these records are online at Szukajwarchiwach.pl

Here is baby Wojciech Panuciak.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO122:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/cropped_1852_woj_panuciak_birth_202.png
DATE-of-ACT: 25 April 1852, 6 pm, in Topólcza
FATHER: Jan Panuciak, 29 years old, farmer from Turzyniec
MOTHER: Zofia born Krupa 28 years old, his wife
KTO: Wojciech Panuciak, born 22 April 1852, 11 pm, in Turzyniec
WITNESSES: Jan Ruski, 53 years old, and Wawrzyniec Jonasz, 45 years old, both farmers from Turzyniec
GODPARENTS: Jan Ruski and Maryanna Kurzycka

N 6 Turzyniec
Dzialo sie w Topólczy dnia dwudziestego piatego kwietnia tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego drugiego roku, o godzinie szostej po poludniu. Stawil sie Jan Panuciak, lat dwadziescia dziewiec majacy, wloscianin z Turzynca, w obecnosci Jana Ruskiego lat piecdziesiat trzy, i Wawrzynca Jonasza lat czterdziesci piec majacych, obydwoch wloscian z Turzynca, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone w Turzyncu dnia dwudziestego drugiego biezacego miesiaca i roku o godzinie jedenastej w nocy, z jego malzonki Zofii z Krupow lat dwadziescia osiem majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym i bierzmowania w dniu dzisiejszym odbytym nadane zostalo imie Wojciech, a rodzicami jego chrzestnemi byli Jan Ruski z Maryanna Kurzycka. Akt ten po przeczytaniu go stawajacemu i swiadkom przez nas samych podpisany zostal, gdyz ci pisac nie umieja.

Translated:

It did happen in Topólcza, in the twenty-fifth day of April, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-second, at six o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Jan Panuciak, twenty-nine years old, farmer from Turzyniec, in the presence of Jan Ruski, fifty-three years old, and Wawrzyniec Jonasz, forty-five years old, both farmers from Turzyniec, and presented us a male child born in Turzyniec in the twenty-second day of the current month and year, at eleven o'clock at night, with his wife Zofia born Krupa twenty-eight years old. On the holy baptism and confirmation held today the child has been given the name of Wojciech and his godparents were Jan Ruski and Maryanna Kurzycka. This act after being read to the present and witnesses, by ourselves was signed, because they do not know how to write.

==
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:17 pm      Post subject:

Thanks Elzbieta -you are both kind and talented.
I do know that Turzynca is nearby Topólcza where my grandmother was born. I hope that I have the correct Wojciech (gram's father) who I see here was born in Turzynca (Topólcza being the location of the parish church). PANUCIAK is not a common name-but in that parish there are quite a few between the 2 towns. it seems that there are at least 3 Jan's living at the same time. I am trying to pin "mine" down. Your assistance is huge in my being able to sort this out. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
heatherc27

Replies: 48

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:13 pm      Post subject:

I have attempted to translate the attached death record for Balbina Frankowska.
What I have is:
witnesses: Jan Frankowski daylaborer age 55 and Wojciech Frankowski miller age 42
date of record 27 May 1851
date and place of death: 25 May 1851 in Pyzdry
Balbina Frankowska, widow age 78 parents Augustyn and Agnieszka

When you get a chance would you please translate it for me?
Thank you,

Heather

Balbina Frankowska Z.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  910.11 KB
 Viewed:  6822 Time(s)

Balbina Frankowska Z.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 pm      Post subject:

heatherc27 wrote:
I have attempted to translate the attached death record for Balbina Frankowska.
What I have is:
witnesses: Jan Frankowski daylaborer age 55 and Wojciech Frankowski miller age 42
date of record 27 May 1851
date and place of death: 25 May 1851 in Pyzdry
Balbina Frankowska, widow age 78 parents Augustyn and Agnieszka

When you get a chance would you please translate it for me?
Thank you,

Heather

Heather,

Very good!

Here it is. The declarants are brothers, and sons of Balbina.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO122:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/balbina_frankowska_z_176.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 27 May 1851, 1 pm, in Pyzdry
WITNESSES: Jan Frankowski, laborer, 56 years old, and Wojciech Frankowski, miller, 42 years old, the two brothers and sons of the deceased Balbina, residing here in Pyzdry
KTO: Balbina Frankowska died 25 May 1851, 8 am, in Pyzdry, widow, 78 years old, born in Pyzdry and residing here
PARENTS: daughter of the late Augustyn and Agnieszka spouses Wolski, both already deceased,

N 50 Pyzdry
Dzialo sie w miescie Pyzdrach dnia dwudziestego siodmego maja tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego pierwszego roku o godzinie pierwszej po poludniu. Stawili sie Jan Frankowski, wyrobnik lat piecdziesiat szesc, i Wojciech Frankowski, mlynarz lat czterdziesci dwa liczacy, obydwaj bracia rodzeni a synowie zmarlej Balbiny, tu w Pyzdrach zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli ze w dniu dwudziestym piatym biezacego miesiaca i roku o godzinie osmej z rana, tu w Pyzdrach umarla Balbina Frankowska, wdowa, lat siedemdziesiat osiem majaca, corka niegdys Augustyna i Agnieszki malzonkow Wolskich, obojga juz nie zyjacych, w Pyzdrach urodzona i tu zamieszkala. Po przekonaniu sie naocznym o zejsciu Balbiny Frankowskiej. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom pisac nie umiejacym przeczytany, przez nas tylko podpisany zostal.
Ksiadz Benedykt Malecki, Komendarz Parafii

Translated:

It did happen in the city Pyzdry, twenty-seventh day of May, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-first, at one o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Jan Frankowski, laborer, fifty-six years old, and Wojciech Frankowski, miller, forty-two years old, the two brothers and sons of the deceased Balbina, residing here in Pyzdry, and declared that on the twenty-fifth of the current month and year, at eighth o'clock in the morning, here in Pyzdry, died Balbina Frankowska, widow, seventy-eight years old, daughter of the late Augustyn and Agnieszka spouses Wolski, both already deceased, born in Pyzdry and residing here. After visual conviction that Balbina Frankowska passed away. This act was read to the present and witnesses who do not know how to write, we just signed.
Prest Benedykt Malecki, Manager of the Parish

==
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:30 am      Post subject: Marriage Jan PANUCIAK Zofia KRUPA 1843

Again, appreciate translation, handwriting is a bit ornate as well. Tia...Nancy

Marrigae Jan P and Zofia Krupa 1843 cropped.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  427.89 KB

Marrigae Jan P and Zofia Krupa 1843 cropped.jpg

[email protected]

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:50 pm      Post subject: Wakerman Death Record

Hello,

Could you translate this document at your convenience. Its an early record from my Wakerman family in Koden. Thanks so much.

-Peter Kelly

1824 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  584.85 KB

1824 copy.jpg

[email protected]

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:04 pm      Post subject: Goldberg Birth

And here's one for Chaia(?) Goldberg. As usual, Thanks for your help.

-Peter

chaiagoldberg copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  921.23 KB

chaiagoldberg copy.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:30 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Jan PANUCIAK Zofia KRUPA 1843

nercell wrote:
Again, appreciate translation, handwriting is a bit ornate as well. Tia...Nancy

Nancy,

Here is Jan Panuciak and Zofia Krupa, marriage in 1843.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO122:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/marrigae_jan_p_and_zofia_krupa_1843_cropped_123.jpg
MARRIAGE: 5 November 1843, 12:00 noon, in Topólcza
GROOM: Jan Panuciak, young man, 20 years old, farmer residing in Turzyniec,
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Antoni and Anna born Boyar, spouses Panuciak, farmers residing in Turzyniec
BRIDE: Miss Zofia Krupa, farmer, 20 years old, born in Topólcza and staying at service in Turzyniec
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of the late Jan and Katarzyna alive, born Typiak, spouses Krupa,
WITNESSES: Andrzej Kor, 38 years old, and Jozef Buczak 23 years old, farmers residing in Turzyniec, neighbors of the said below Jan Panuciak

N 9
Dzialo sie w Topólczy dnia piatego listopada tysiac osiemset czterdziestego trzeciego roku o godzinie dwunastej w poludnie. Wiadomo czynimy, ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Andrzeja Kora? lat trzydziesci osiem, i Jozefa Buczaka lat dwadziescia trzy majacych, rolnikow w Turzyńcu zamieszkalych, sasiadow nizej wymienionego Jana Panuciaka, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Janem Panuciakiem mlodzianem lat dwadziescia majacym, rolnikiem w Turzyńcu zamieszkalym, urodzonym z Antoniego i Anny z Bojarow malzonkow Panuciakow, rolnikow w Turzyńcu zamieszkalych, a panna Zofia Krupowna, corka niegdys Jana i zyjacej Katarzyny z Typiakow, malzonkow Krupow, wloscianka lat dwadziescia majaca, w Topólczy urodzona, a w Turzyńcu w sluzbie zostajaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi w dniach dwudziestym drugim, dwudziestym dziewiatym pazdziernika, piatym listopada, w Cerkwii parafialnej Topolckiej ogloszone, jako tez zezwolenie ustne obecnych temu aktowi malzenstwa rodzicow nowozaslubionego i matki nowozaslubionej oswiadczone. Tamowaniu malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, ze umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Akt ten po przeczytaniu go stronom i swiadkom, przez nas samych podpisany zostal, gdyz ci pisac nie umieja.

Translated:

It did happen in Topólcza, in the fifth day of November, year one thousand eight hundred and forty-third, at twelve o'clock at noon. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Andrzej Kor, thirty eight years old, and Jozef Buczak twenty-three years old, farmers residing in Turzyniec, neighbors of the said below Jan Panuciak, today has been concluded religious marriage between Jan Panuciak, young man, twenty years old, farmer residing in Turzyniec, son of Antoni and Anna born Boyar, spouses Panuciak, farmers residing in Turzyniec, and Miss Zofia Krupa, daughter of the late Jan and Katarzyna alive, born Typiak, spouses Krupa, farmer, twenty years old, born in Topólcza and staying at service in Turzyniec. This marriage was preceded by three announcements proclaimed on the twenty-second, twenty-ninth of October, the fifth of November, in the Orthodox Church parish in Topólcza, as well as an oral permission from the groom's parents and the bride's mother present to this act has been stated. No opposition to the marriage had happen. The new spouses proclaim that they did not conclude any prenuptial agreement. This act after being read it to the parties and witnesses, by ourselves was signed, because they do not know how to write.

==
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 123 of 580

Jump to: