PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 154, 155, 156 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author

Replies: 447

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:20 pm      Post subject: Oracz

Thank you
Did you see the two earlier documents for Oracz??
ZACK

Staripolak64 wrote:
Two for Zack:

No. 1
Posad Cepelew/Ciepeliew, or ?

Bryt, Szlomo Zelman
and
Lewi/Levy, Laja Cylka

It came to pass in the posad [suburb] of Ciepelew on 3/15 January, 1882, at 8:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Leibus Berkman [?], scholar, age 55 years, and Mechel Teitelbaum, merchant, age 55, both residing in the posad Ciepelew, that concluded today was the religious marital union between SZLOMO ZELMAN BRYT, single, age 18, son of Meszek [?] Szmul and Chaja nee Macherowska [?] Bryt, legal marriage, merchants residing in posad [illegible]; and LAJA CYLKA LEWI/LEVY, age 19, single, daughter of Zelman [?] and Chalka [?] Joskerman [or Bekerman?], merchants, she resides with her parents in Ciepelew. The banns of marriage were proclaimed in the Ciepelew synagogue on December [Translator note: the remainder is too unclear to read accurately, but probably contains the usual declarations of permission to marry, and who conducted the ceremony.]

-#-

No. 3
Posad Ciepeliew,
Bryt, Esther Rywka

It came to pass in the posad of Ciepeliew on 12 February/4 March, 1884, at 10:00 AM. Appeared in person Szlomo Zelman Bryt, merchant residing in posad Ciepeliew, age 19 years, in the presence of Leibus Berkman, scholar, age 56, and Mechel Teitelbaum, merchant, age 56, both residing in posad Ciepeliew, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Ciepeliew on 13/25 February of this year at 10:00 AM of his legal wife Laja Cylka nee Lewi/Levy, age 19 years. At the religious ceremony today, the child was given the name of ESTHER RYWKA. The declarant and witnesses read and signed this act of registry.

Father: Szlomo Zelman Bryt, illiterate
Witnesses: Leibus Berkman, Mechel Teitelbaum
Laughing
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:17 am      Post subject:

To Zack:

Yes, they will be up shortly!
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:36 am      Post subject:

Dear People:

Because I am so far behind in posting the Russian translations, I have been doing them in bunches and not in any particular order, so please check my postings to see if yours are in there! Here is the first bunch.

No. 1878, pg. 24, 183, top. first.180

Todorowski, 183, 94, ", 20, 30. 1878, may 30, Nowotroks Roman Catholic parish church, baptized a child named KAZIMIERZ, by Fr. Lanicki [?], with full rites.

-#-

No. 1878, pg. 24, 185, second, 991

Farmers of Troks volost, Piotr and Maryanna nee Garnatkiewicz/Gornatkiewicz Todorowski, legal marriage, son born this year and month, 20th day, village of Mejdany, this parish. Godparents Macej Sobolewski and Katarzyna Gornatkiewicz, maiden.

-#-

1878, pg. 571, 46, first, tod, 492

No. 46
Todorowski, 13 August, 1878, in Nowotroks Roman Catholic parish church by Fr. Wiktor Laciuk [?] after the thrice proclaimed banns of marriage, first: 16th, second: 23, third: 30 July of this year, proclaimed to those assembled for the liturgy.

-#-

No. 43
Kozilas

It came to pass in the village of Dlutowo on 4/16 December, 1895, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Walenty Cymerman, 47, and Jozef Orlowski, 40, farmers residing in Kozilas, and declared that yesterday at 6:00 PM there died in Kozilas ADAM CYMERMAN, age 4 month, son of Walenty and Franciszka nee Rochon Cymerman, legal marriage, born and residing in Kozilas with his parents. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Adam Cymerman verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Administrator of Dlutowo parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. [?]

-#-

No. 36
Kozilas

It came to pass in the village of Dlutowo on 10[?]/15 April, 1873, at 11:00 AM. Appeared Matwej Rochon, age 60, and Jan Zastawnicky [?], age 33, both farmers residing in Kozilas, and declared that on 31 March/12 April of this year at 7:00 PM, died in Kozilas AGNIESZKA ROCHON, residing with her husband, daughter of Wojciech and Antonina Jendrowska [illegible], legal marriage, born in the village of Jely [?] [age unreadable], she leaves behind her widowed husband Jan Rochon. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Agnieszka Rochon verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Fr. Dronjawski [?], rector of Dlutowo parish.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:16 am      Post subject:

The next bunch:

No. 141
Binem Oracz
posad Ilza

It came to pass in the posad [suburb] of Ilza on 23 October, 1904, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Abram Mendel Oracz, laborer, age 34, and Icek Weinryb, merchant, age 50, both residing in in posad Ilza, and presented us with a male child, declaring that he was born in posad Ilza on 3 June 1901 at 10:00 PM of his legal wife Esther Szeindel nee Bryt, age 34. At the religious rite of circumcision, the child was given the name of BINEM. This act read and signed by the witnesses. [signatures cut off]

-#-

No. 142
Icek Aizyk Oracz
posad [suburb] Ilza

It came to pass in the posad Ilza on 23 October, 1904, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Abram Mendel Oracz, laborer, age 34, in the presence of Eli Chubert [Hubert?], scholar, age 70, and Icek Weinryb, merchant age 50, and presented us with a male child, declaring that he was born in posad Ilza on 18 October, 1903, at 11:00 AM of his legal wife Esther Szajndel nee Bryt, age 30. At the religious rite of circumcision, the child was given the name Icek Aizyk. This act read and signed by the witnesses. [signatures cut off]

-#-

No. 8
Dlutowo

It came to pass in the village of Dlutowo on 22 January/3 February, 1897, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Szymon Garczewski/Harczewski, 50, and Jan Ochlachowski, age 50, farmers residing in Dlutowo and declared that yesterday at 7:00 AM died in Dlutowo ANTONINA OCHLACHOWSKA, age 56, daughter of Macej and Anna nee Gabenda/Habenda Golak, legal marriage, born and residing in Dlutowo with her husband, a farmer. She leaves behind her widowed husband Jan Ochlachowski. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Antonina Ochlachowska verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me. Registrar of civil acts, Administrator of Dlutowo parish. Fr. [?]

-#-

No. 72
Dlutowo

It came to pass in Dlutowo on 4/16 October, 1890, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Jan Ochlachowski, age 55, and Adam Przyborowski, 43, farmers residing in Dlutowo, and declared that in Dlutowo yesterday at 5:00 AM died JOZEF GOLAK, age 42. He leaves behind his widowed wife Jozefa nee Grzywacz. He was son of Macej and Anna nee Gabenda/Habenda Golak, legal marriage. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Jozef Golak verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and declarant, and signed only by me. Administrator of Dlutowo parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. F. Dmochowsk.
srcit76
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:59 pm      Post subject:

Ryszard,

Please translate the name of the village and this parish census record from 1843.

Thank you.

Robert S.

Trczianne Census 1843, p 48, No. 839. Zalesie.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  17.55 KB
 Viewed:  8493 Time(s)

Trczianne Census 1843, p 48, No. 839. Zalesie.jpg

Trczianne Census 1843, p. 48, No. 839, Mikiewicz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.38 KB
 Viewed:  8492 Time(s)

Trczianne Census 1843, p. 48, No. 839, Mikiewicz.jpg

boggy220

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:39 pm      Post subject: Translation needed

I would appreciate any help in the translation of the attached record.

Thanks
Peggy

048-051 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  517.26 KB

048-051 (2).jpg

zack

Replies: 447

Post Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:14 am      Post subject: Thanks

I add the document I have raised in the past

Staripolak64 wrote:
To Zack:

Yes, they will be up shortly!

X2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  418.29 KB

X2.jpg

JEP125

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:25 pm      Post subject: Please help with translation

I am attaching the file with the copy of marriage certificate written in Russian in 1879 in Warsaw. I will be most happy to make donation to help with this wonderful work the translator are doing. I have a problem reading the document which I am attaching and will be most grateful for help, bw Jolanta

Slub Franciszki i Piotra.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  509.94 KB

Slub Franciszki i Piotra.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:57 pm      Post subject:

For Robert S.

The village is Zalesie/Zalesje. Did you want the census part translated?
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:23 pm      Post subject:

Four from Kozilas/Dlutowo:

No. 11
Kozilas

It came to pass in the village of Dlutowo on 2 February/3 March, 1875, at [?] PM. Appeared Wawrzyniec Rochon, age 46, and Jozef Rochon, 40, farmers residing in the village of Kozilas, and declared that on 18 February/2 March of the current year at 3:00 PM there died in Kozilas JAN ROCHON, widower, residing with his son, born in the village of Rumiany [spelling?], son of Jozef and Anna Rochon, legal marriage, age 80 years. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Jan Rochon verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Fr. Jozef Gronczewski, rector of Dlutowo parish, registrar of civil acts.

-#-

No. 111
Kozilas

It came to pass in the village of Dlutowo on 18/30 September 1873, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Jan Zaslawski, 38, and Wawrzyniec Rochon, age 38, both farmers residing in Kozilas, and declared that on 16/28 September of the current year at 6:00 PM in Kozilas died PAWEL ROCHON, farmer, there born and residing, son of deceased Jan and Agnieszka Rochon, legal marriage, age 35 years. He leaves behind his widowed wife Maryanna nee Mrozowska. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Pawel Rochon verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Jozef Gronczewski, rector of Dlutowo parish, registrar of civil acts.

-#-

No. 34
Kozilas

It came to pass in the village of Dlutowo on 10/23 May, 1903, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Adam Rochon, age 30, and Franciszek Zastawny, 30, farmers residing in Kozilas, and declared that yesterday at 4:00 PM in Kozilas died JOZEF ROCHON, farmer, age 71, son of the deceased Jan and Antonina Rochon, legal marriage, born and residing in Kozilas. He leaves behind his widowed wife Agnieszka nee Brein [or could be Breit?]. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of [Agnieszka - corrected to] Jozef Rochon verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Administrator of Dlutowo parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. [illegible]

-#-

No. 14
Dlutowo

It came to pass in the village of Dlutowo on 1/13 November, 1871, at 5:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Jakob Sienski [?], age 70, and Franciszek Szostek, age 40, both farmers residing in the village of Dlutowo, that concluded today was the religious marital union between JOZEF GOLAK, single, born and residing in the village of Dlutowo with his parents, son of Matwej and Anna nee Gabenda Golak, legal marriage, age 22 years; and ROZALIA BONISLAWSKA, single, born and residing in the village of Dlutowo with her parents, daughter of Anton and Maryanna nee Niedorska Bonislawska, legal marriage, age 22 years. The marriage was preceded by the publication in the local parish church of the banns of marriage on 3/15, 10/22, and 17/29 [Page break certified by Fr. Jozef Gronczewski, rector of Dlutowo parish, registrar of civil acts.] October of this year. Permission for the newlyweds to marry was given orally by the parents before the attendees at the ceremony. Religious rite of marriage was concluded by Fr. Jozef Gronczewski, rector of Dlutowo parish. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Fr. Jozef Gronczewski, rector of Dlutowo parish, registrar of civil acts.
srcit76
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:49 am      Post subject:

Staripolak64 wrote:
For Robert S.

The village is Zalesie/Zalesje. Did you want the census part translated?

Yes. Please translate the census. The copy is not very good but if needed I can try to provide a better one.

Thank you.

Robert S.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:24 pm      Post subject:

Four More, in no particular order:

No. 51
Dombrowa/Dąbrowa

Polish notation, please have Elzbieta check: Franciszek Mazurkiewicz, single young man, united in marriage with Monika Jiober [?]. single maiden, Annopol church on 23 July 1933. Civil Registrar Fr. [?]

It came to pass in the posad [suburb, unincorporated village] of Annopol on 26 March/8 April 1905, at 11:00 AM. Appeared in person Piotr Mazurkiewicz, age 60 [?], farmer residing in the colony of Dombrowa, in the presence of Anton Grabowski, age 48, also Michal Pendlewski [Pendel?], age 50, farmers residing in the colony of Dombrowa, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in the colony of Dombrowa on 18/31 March of the current year at 3:00 PM of his legal wife Anna nee Kozak, age 32. At holy baptism concluded by us today, the child was given the name of FRANCISZEK. Godparents were Piotr Czajka and Maryanna Pendel. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Registrar of civil acts, Fr. Teofil Dziekowski [?]

-#-

Zalesie census for Robert S.

No. 639

Jan Michalov. [son of Michal] Mikiewicz, age 60
his wife: Katarzyna, 45
son: Franz [-iszek], 10
daughter: Ludowika, 8

Wikenty/Wincenty Ivanov. [son of Jan] Mikiewicz, age 31
his wife: Jozefata, 26
sons: Grzegorz, 3, and Stanislaw, 1 year
Daughters: Franciszka, 7, and Agnieszka, 5

-#-

No. 63
Wronka [Wrąka?]

It came to pass in the village of Dlutowo on 29 October/9 November, 1884, at 4:00 PM. Appeared Adam Stanczak, 45, and Nikolaj Peterski [or Potorski?], 50, farmers residing in the village of Wronka, and declared that on 27 October/8 November of the current year at 7:00 PM in the village of Wronka died ROZALIA ROCHON, widow, born and residing in that village with her daughter, daughter of laborers Nikolaj and Katarzyna Radomski, legal marriage, age 18 years. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Rozalia Rochon verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Registrar of Civil Acts, Fr. Jozef Gronczewski, rector of Dlutowo.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:40 pm      Post subject:

The next bunch:

No. 21
Adamowo

It came to pass in the village of Dlutowo on 12/24 November, 1876, at 4:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Antoni Wroblewski, 38, farmer from the village of Marisewnica [?], and Maciej Gawenda, 31, farmer from the village of Adamowo, concluded this day was the religious marital union between JOZEF GOLAK, farmer in the village of Dlutowo, widower of Rozalia nee Bonislawska, he was born and resides in the village of Dlutowo, son of Maciej and [corrected in margin] Anna Golak, legal marriage, [Jozef's age is not indicated]; and MARYANNA FIGURSKA, single, age 17 years, born and residing in the village of Adamowo with her parents, daughter of Jan and Anna Figurska, legal marriage. The banns of marriage were published in the Kowal [?] and local parish churches on 28 September, and 9, 14,16 and 2_[?] of November of this year. Permission for the bride to marry was given orally by her parents to those assembled for the ceremony. The newlyweds declared that no prenuptial agreement had been concluded between them. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Administrator of Dlutowo parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Jozef Gronczewski.

-#-

No. 7
Unikowo and Modelko

It came to pass in the village of Lekowo on 17/29 January, 1882, at 1:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Julian Kowalewski, 36, and Jozef Karpinski, 35, farmers residing in Modelka, that concluded today was the religious marital union between ANTONI ZIELINSKI, single, born in Szulmierz, Koziczin [?] parish, son of Teodor and Feliciana nee Dlutowska Zielinski, legal marriage, residing in the village of Unikowo, day laborer, age 27 years; and EWA MURLIKOWSKA, single, born in Modelka, daughter of Jan and Jozefa nee Rylska Murlikowski, legal marriage. The marriage was precede by the publication of the banns of marriage, proclaimed in the Lekowo parish church on Sundays, specifically on 3/15, 10/22, and 17/29 of January of this year. The newlyweds declared that no prenuptial agreement had been concluded between them. Religious ceremony of marriage was concluded by Fr. Hippolyt Sobolewski, vicar of Lekowo parish. This act read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by me. Rector of Lekowo parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Hippolyt [illegible, not same as above]

-#-

No. 197
Modelka

It came to pass in the village of Lekowo on 19/31 December, 1882, at 1:00 PM. Appeared in person Antoni Zielinski, day laborer, age 26, residing in Modelka, in the presence of Julian Kowalewski, 38, and Antoni Goniak, 47, farmers residing in Modelka, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born yesterday at 10:00 PM of his legal wife Ewa nee Murlik [z Murlików], age 23. At the rite of holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Hippolyt Sobolewski, the child was given the name STANISLAW. Godparents were Jan Murlik and Jozefa Umiecinska. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Rector of Lekowo parish, registrar of civil acts.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:34 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

Mystkowiec Szczucin
No. 2

It came to pass in the village of Pniewo/Pniew [?] on 5/17 January, 1880, at 11:00 AM. Appeared Adam Rutka, 40, and Jozef Kapinowski, 35, both morganic farmers residing in Mystkowiec Szczucin, and declared that on that same day at 10:00 AM died JOANNA SITEK, nee Lubanska [z Lubanskich], widow. Other circumstances unknown to the witnesses. She resided in Mystkowiec, age 56. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Joanna Sitek verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Pietruszynski, administrator of Pniewo parish, registrar of civil acts.

-#-

Gladczyn Szlacecki
No. 36

It came to pass in the village of Pniewo on 18/30 April, 1878, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Jozef Dukalski, 45, and Stanislaw Sybura, 45, both morganic farmers residing in Gladczyn, and declared that today at 5:00 PM [Trans.: No, I cannot explain the difference between the two times!] died JOZEF GRONOWSKI, age 45, servant, neither place of birth nor parents residence known; he resided in Gladczyn, and he leaves behind his widowed wife Katarzyna nee Zawodna. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Jozef Gronowski verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Pietruszynski, Administrator of Pniewo parish, registrar of civil acts.
davepio
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:43 pm      Post subject: Piotrowski census? document

Hello Ryszard,

When you have time, can you please provide a translation of what appears to be a census document.

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Piotrowski_census_0177.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  655.31 KB

Piotrowski_census_0177.jpg

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 154, 155, 156 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 155 of 238

Jump to: