PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 165, 166, 167 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:55 pm      Post subject:

khill1881 wrote:
I have found three more records that I need help with. The marriage of Stanislaw Skrzeba & Marianna Pliszka, and the deaths of two children - Marianna & Eleanora Plocharczyk. Thank you so much for your time.

Katherine

Katherine,

Two death records are easy, but the marriage is complicated, and beyond my knowledge of Russian vocabulary. I guess more than read the recognition by newlywed of a baby born before the marriage.

Best,
Elzbieta
==

==PO182Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1902_189_d_marianna_plocharczyk_161.jpg
N 189 Wolkowe
It did happen in posada Myszyniec /22 August/ 4 September/ 1902, 1 pm. Appeared in Jozef Polak, 50 years old, and Jan Plaga, 30 years old, farmers from the village Wolkowe, and declared that yesterday, 8 am, died in the village Wolkowe Maryanna Plocharczyk, 4 months old, daughter of Stanislaw and Teofila born Skrzeba, spouses Plocharczyk, farmers residing in the village Wolkowe. After visual conviction that Maryanna Plocharczyk passed away. This act … etc.

DATE-of-ACT: /22 August/ 4 September/ - 4 September 1902, 1 pm, in Myszyniec
WITNESSES: Jozef Polak, 50 years old, and Jan Plaga, 30 years old, farmers from the village Wolkowe,
KTO: Maryanna Plocharczyk died 3 September 1902, 8 am, in the village Wolkowe, 4 months old,
PARENTS: daughter of Stanislaw and Teofila born Skrzeba, spouses Plocharczyk, farmers residing in the village Wolkowe

==PO182Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1905_40_d_eleanora_plocharczyk_177.jpg
N 40 Wolkowe
It did happen in posada Myszyniec /21 January/ 3 February/ 1905, 9 am. Appeared in Jozef Polak, 50 years old, and Stanislaw Dziczer, 26 years old, farmers from the village Wolkowe, and declared that yesterday, 6 am, died in the village Wolkowe Eleonora Plocharczyk, 6 months old, daughter of Stanislaw and Teofila born Skrzeba, spouses Plocharczyk, laborers residing in the village Wolkowe. After visual conviction that Eleonora Plocharczyk passed away. This act … etc.

DATE-of-ACT: /21 January/ 3 February/ - 3 February 1905, 9 am, in Myszyniec
WITNESSES: Jozef Polak, 50 years old, and Stanislaw Dziczer, 26 years old, farmers from the village Wolkowe,
KTO: Eleonora Plocharczyk died 2 February 1905, 6 am, in the village Wolkowe, 4 months old,
PARENTS: daughter of Stanislaw and Teofila born Skrzeba, spouses Plocharczyk, laborers residing in the village Wolkowe

==PO182Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1894_36_m_stanislaw_skrzeba_and_marianna_pliska_top_105.jpg
36 Myszki?
It did happen in Myszki /20 June/ 2 July/ 1894, 6 pm. We make it known that in consciousness of witnesses Jan Frydrych, 35 years old, and Wiktor Kozlowski, 50 years old, Christians residing in Myszki, has been concluded religious marriage between Stanislaw Skrzeba, young man, son of the late Grigori and alive Maryanna born Żarnoch, spouses Skrzeba, born in Myszki, and residing there with his mother; and Maryanna Pliszka, Miss, daughter of Franciszek and the late Franciszka born Gawlik, spouses Pliszka, Christians, farmers, born in Myszki and residing there with her sister, 20 years old. Banns in local parish church, http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1894_36_m_stanislaw_skrzeba_and_marianna_pliska_bottom_929.jpg
/5/17/, /12/24; /19 June/1 July/ current year. Oral permission to marriage. No prenuptial agreement. Religious rite by priest Jozef Kirchnofer? He also added that this marriage between them [recognition of a baby] daughter Maryanna born in the village Myszki /23 April / 5 May/ current year happen () record 291 legitimate regent Kargst Polski () law of marriage

MARRIAGE: /20 June/ 2 July/ - 2 July 1894, 6 pm, in Myszki?
GROOM: Stanislaw Skrzeba, young man, born in Myszki, and residing there with his mother [no age given]
GROOM-PARENTS: son of the late Grigori and alive Maryanna born Żarnoch, spouses Skrzeba,
BRIDE: Maryanna Pliszka, Miss, born in Myszki and residing there with her sister, 20 years old
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Franciszek and the late Franciszka born Gawlik, spouses Pliszka, Christians, farmers,
RECOGNITION-of-a-BABY: He also added that this marriage between them [recognition of a baby] daughter Maryanna born in the village Myszki /23 April / 5 May/ 1894 happen () record 291 legitimate regent Kargst Polski () law of marriage
WITNESSES: Jan Frydrych, 35 years old, and Wiktor Kozlowski, 50 years old, Christians residing in Myszki

==
khill1881

Replies: 90

Post Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:58 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta, Thank you so much for these translations. It really helps.
Katherine
Send e-mail
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation help needed

Honeybabe143 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile since my last visit. I may have found 2 more records that relate to my family. Any help in translating these is always greatly appreciated.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with when you have a moment.

- Heather Smile

Heather,

Here are two death records, of two babies.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO-182Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/anna_jelinek_605_186.jpg
605 Łódź
It did happen in Łódź, /July 26/ August 7/ 1881, 4 pm.
Appeared in Karl Jelinek, 23 years old, and Jozef Rekauf, 42 years, and declared us that today, 8 am, died in Łódź, Anna Jelinek, 1 year and 5 months old, born in Łódź, daughter of the citizen Karl Jelinek, and his wife, Jozefa born Gladczyk?, residing with her parents. After visual conviction that. This act …

DATE-of-ACT: /July 26/ August 7/ - 7 August 1881, 4 pm, in Łódź
WITNESSES: Karl Jelinek, 23 years old, and Jozef Rekauf, 42 years
KTO: Anna Jelinek, died 7 August 1881, 8 am, in Łódź, 1 year and 5 months old, born in Łódź, residing with her parents
PARENTS: daughter of the citizen Karl Jelinek, and his wife, Jozefa born Gladczyk?

==PO-182Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jadwiga_jelinek_351_117.jpg
351 Łódź
It did happen in Łódź, April /13/ 25/ 1884, 8 am.
Appeared in Pawel Jelinek, 28 years old, and Franz Trautman, grandfather of the deceased child, 44 years old, (), and declared to us that yesterday, 6 pm, died in Łódź, Jadwiga Jelinek, 1 year and 7 months old, born in Łódź, daughter of () Pawel Jelinek and his wife Regina, born Trautman, residing with her parents. After visual conviction that. This act …
Signatures:
Paul Jelinek
Trautman Franz
(illegible officer)

DATE-of-ACT: /13/25/ - 25 April 1884, 8 pm, in Łódź
WITNESSES: Pawel Jelinek, 28 years old, and Franz Trautman, grandfather of the deceased child, 44 years old, ()
KTO: Anna Jelinek, died 24 April 1884, 6 pm, in Łódź, 1 year and 7 months old, born in Łódź, residing with her parents
PARENTS: daughter of () Pawel Jelinek and his wife Regina, born Trautman

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:00 pm      Post subject: Re: One More....

Honeybabe143 wrote:
I'm not sure if this man is related, but I've come across his name as witness in some of my other records so I figure a translation here my help.

Again, as always I am grateful for your assistance.

- Heather

Heather,

That one is almost illegible.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO182Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/karl_jelinek_696.jpg
390 Łódź
It did happen in Łódź, July /11/23/ 1890, 9 am.
Appeared in Tomasz Gludzik, 57 years old, and Jozef ?Riska?, 50? years old, and declared to us, that yesterday, at 12:00 noon, died in Łódź () Karl jelinek, 32 years old, born in Zelaw? Zelów?, son of farmer Jozefa Jelinek, his late wife, Anna born Krotokwil?, leaving behind wife Jozefa born Gladzik. After visual conviction that. This act …
Signatures:
Tomasz Gludzik
Jozef ?Ruiskais?

DATE-of-ACT: /11/23/ - 23 July 1890, 9 am, in Łódź
WITNESSES: Tomasz Gludzik, 57 years old, and Jozef ?Riska?, 50? years old
KTO: Karl jelinek, died 22 July 1890, 12:00 noon, 32 years old, born in Zelaw? Zelów?, leaving behind wife Jozefa born Gladzik
PARENTS: son of farmer Jozefa Jelinek, his late wife, Anna born Krotokwil?,
WIDOW: leaving behind wife Jozefa born Gladzik

==
khill1881

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:32 pm      Post subject:

Please, when you have time. These translations are so helpful.
Katherine

1892 #46 d. Grzegorz Skrzeba.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  157.59 KB
 Viewed:  11406 Time(s)

1892 #46 d. Grzegorz Skrzeba.JPG

1904 #180 d. Ignacy Plocharczyk.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  183.99 KB

1904 #180 d. Ignacy Plocharczyk.JPG

1906 #179 b. Stanislaw Plocharczyk.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  178.06 KB

1906 #179 b. Stanislaw Plocharczyk.JPG

Send e-mail
Lhowse1

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:45 pm      Post subject: Agatha & Victoria

I'm curious if these two are sisters(& if there's any info on these I don't already have other than the fact I'd known about Agatha but not a Victoria... But the home & father seem to be the same for these records & for a record I've posted recently of another sister that was my actual ancestor. I know the record was in Lithuania but I've had an American source that mentions my ancestor being from Sejny so I'm trying to see as much about the family as I can to see if they maybe moved to Poland later & if there were roots there. Anyway, I'd at least love to know the dates & who's who & locations and all. Thank you!

image.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  172.38 KB

image.jpg

image.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  622.57 KB

image.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:18 pm      Post subject:

khill1881 wrote:
Please, when you have time. These translations are so helpful.
Katherine

Katherine,

Two easy death records, and one complicated birth.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO183Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1892_46_d_grzegorz_skrzeba_121.jpg
N 46 Village Lipniki
It did happen in the village Lipniki /15/27/ April 1892, 10 am.
Appeared in Andrzej Kania, 50 years old, and Feliks Żarnoch, 43 years old, Christians, farmers, residing in the village Lipniki, and declared that yesterday, at 9 am, died in the village Lipniki Grzegorz Skrzeba, 45 years old, born in the village Lipniki, Christian, laborer, son of the late Maryanna Skrzeba, leaving behind widowed wife Maryanna born Żarnoch. After visual conviction that Grzegorz Skrzeba passed away. This act … etc.

DATE-of-ACT: /15/27/ - 27 April 1892, 10 am, in Lipniki
WITNESSES: Andrzej Kania, 50 years old, and Feliks Żarnoch, 43 years old, Christians, farmers, residing in the village Lipniki
KTO: Grzegorz Skrzeba, died 26 April 1892, 9 am, in the village Lipniki, 45 years old, born in the village Lipniki, Christian, laborer,
PARENTS: son of the late Maryanna Skrzeba,
WIDOW: leaving behind widowed wife Maryanna born Żarnoch

==PO183Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1904_180_d_ignacy_plocharczyk_195.jpg
N 180 Wolkowe
It did happen in posada Myszyniec, /29 June/ 12 July/ 1904, 1 pm.
Appeared in Ignacy Petolek? 40 years old, and Jozef Archacki 46 years old, farmers from the village Wolkowe, and declared that yesterday at 6 am, died in the village Wolkowe, Ignacy Plocharczyk, 76 years old, son of Pawel and Maryanna spouses Plocharczyk, workman, born and residing in Wolkowe, leaving behind wife Maryanna born Rojak. After visual conviction that Ignacy Rojak passed away [typo by scribe, should be Plocharczyk not Rojak].
Administrator of the parish Myszyniec, maintaining Civil Vital Record Registry

DATE-of-ACT: /29 June/ 12 July/ - 12 July 1904, 1 pm, in Myszyniec
WITNESSES: Ignacy Petolek? 40 years old, and Jozef Archacki 46 years old, farmers from the village Wolkowe
KTO: Ignacy Plocharczyk, died 11 July 1904, 6 am, in the village Wolkowe, 76 years old, workman, born and residing in Wolkowe
PARENTS: son of Pawel and Maryanna spouses Plocharczyk,
WIDOW: leaving behind wife Maryanna born Rojak

==PO183Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1906_179_b_stanislaw_plocharczyk_957.jpg
CORRECTIONS: Ewa Kulas, midwife (not Kulow); priest Walenty Mroczkowski (not Mronnowecz?); witness Jan Jędrzejczyk (not Endrsejcz)
N 179 Wolkowe
It did happen in posada Myszyniec, /30 April/ 13 May/ 1906, 1 pm.
Appeared in Ewa Kulas 70 years old, midwife? residing in the village Wolkowe, in the presence of Jan Jędrzejczyk, 56 years old, and Stanislaw Rejment, 40 years old, farmers residing in Wolkowe, and presented us a male child, declaring he was born in the village Wolkowe, yesterday, 7 am, son of Stanislaw Plocharczyk, 26 years old, and his wife Teofilia born Skrzeba, 25 years old. On the holy baptism held today by priest Walenty Mroczkowski the child has been given the name Stanislaw, and his godparents were Klemens and Rozalia Plaga, the father did not present himself to the declaration. This act … etc.
Administrator of the parish Myszyniec, maintaining Civil Vital Record Registry

DATE-of-ACT: /30 April/ 13 May/ - 13 May 1906, 1 pm, in Myszyniec
DECLARANT: Ewa Kulow 70 years old, (midwife?) residing in the village Wolkowe
WITNESSES: Jan Endrsejcz, 56 years old, and Stanislaw Rejment, 40 years old, farmers residing in Wolkowe
FATHER: Stanislaw Plocharczyk, 26 years old [the father did not present himself to the declaration]
MOTHER: Teofilia born Skrzeba, 25 years old, his wife
KTO: Stanislaw Plocharczyk, born 12 May 1906, 7 am, in the village Wolkowe
GODPARENTS: Klemens and Rozalia Plaga

==

Last edited by Elzbieta Porteneuve on Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Agatha & Victoria

Lhowse1 wrote:
I'm curious if these two are sisters(& if there's any info on these I don't already have other than the fact I'd known about Agatha but not a Victoria... But the home & father seem to be the same for these records & for a record I've posted recently of another sister that was my actual ancestor. I know the record was in Lithuania but I've had an American source that mentions my ancestor being from Sejny so I'm trying to see as much about the family as I can to see if they maybe moved to Poland later & if there were roots there. Anyway, I'd at least love to know the dates & who's who & locations and all. Thank you!

Hi,

Three sisters.
KTO: Marcela Karowska, born 15 September 1879, 3 am, in the folwark Obelica Piasecka // posted yesterday
KTO: Agata Karowska, born 13 February 1881, 4 am, in the folwark Obelica Piasecka
KTO: Wiktorya Karowska, born 18 June 1883, 1 am, in the folwark Obelica Piasecka

Best,
Elzbieta
CORRECTION 8 April 2015: my mistake, Rauliczkis not Pauliczkis
==

==PO183Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/image_208.jpg
N 62 Obelica, folwark Piaseckich, Wiktorya Karowska
It did happen in Metele /5/17/ June 1883, 3 pm. Appeared in Jan Karowski, workman residing in the folwark Obelica Piasecka, 24 years old, in the presence of witnesses Kazimierz Karowski, 27 years old, and Anton Balczwicz?, 40 years old, both residing in folwark Obelica, and presented us a female child declaring she was born in the folwark Obelica Piasecka, today, at 1 am, with his wife Maryanna born Rauliczkis, 25 years old. On the holy baptism held today by priest Warfolom Billewicz the child has been given the name Wiktorya, and his godparents were Kazimierz Karowski and Rozalia Rauliczkis.
Signature: Warfolom Billewicz
DATE-of-ACT: /5/17/ - 18 June 1883, 3 pm, in Metele
FATHER: Jan Karowski, workman residing in the folwark Obelica Piasecka, 24 years old
MOTHER: Maryanna born Rauliczkis, 25 years old
KTO: Wiktorya Karowska, born 18 June 1883, 1 am, in the folwark Obelica Piasecka
WITNESSES: Kazimierz Karowski, 27 years old, and Anton Balczwicz?, 40 years old, both residing in folwark Obelica
GODPARENTS: Kazimierz Karowski and Rozalia Rauliczkis

==PO183Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/image_153.jpg
N 15 Obelica, folwark Piaseckich, Agata Karowska
It did happen in Metele /1/13/ February 1881, 3 pm. Appeared in Jan Karowski, workman residing in the folwark Obelica Piasecka, 21 years old, in the presence of witnesses Franciszek Kasperowicz, 40 years old, and Sebastian Rauliczkis, 51 years old, both residing in the village Porzeczany, and presented us a female child declaring she was born in Obelica, folwark Piaseckich [crossed out: village Porzeczany, added on the left margin Obelica, folwark Piaseckich], today, at 4 am, with his wife Maryanna born Rauliczkis, 25 years old. On the holy baptism held today by priest Sylwester Leonowicz the child has been given the name Agata, and his godparents were Franciszek Kasperowicz and Anna Rauliczkis
Signature: Warfolom Billewicz

DATE-of-ACT: /1/13/ - 13 February 1881, 3 pm, in Metele
FATHER: Jan Karowski, workman residing in the folwark Obelica Piasecka, 21 years old
MOTHER: Maryanna born Rauliczkis, 25 years old
KTO: Agata Karowska, born 13 February 1881, 4 am, in the folwark Obelica Piasecka
WITNESSES: Franciszek Kasperowicz, 40 years old, and Sebastian Rauliczkis, 51 years old, both residing in the village Porzeczany
GODPARENTS: Franciszek Kasperowicz and Anna Rauliczkis

==

Last edited by Elzbieta Porteneuve on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
khill1881

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:52 am      Post subject:

These birth records are for the children of Jozef Zarnoch and Eva Plocharczyk. I am most interested in the dates and the names of the witnesses and godparents. Thank you so much for all you do.
Katherine

1906 #60 b. Wladyslaw Zarnoch.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  176.74 KB

1906 #60 b. Wladyslaw Zarnoch.JPG

1909 #144 b. Marianna Zarnoch.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  244.38 KB

1909  #144 b. Marianna Zarnoch.JPG

1904 #348 b. Boleslaw Zarnoch.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  186.63 KB

1904 #348 b. Boleslaw Zarnoch.JPG

Send e-mail
masweck

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:21 pm      Post subject: Death record translation needed

I think this death record is in Russian but I'm not sure. It is for Jozef Wojciechowski who died in 1909 in Krzynowkoga Wielka Poland. It is attached in 2 parts. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Regards,
Margie

Index 22 Part 2 Jozef Wojciechowski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  137.74 KB

Index 22 Part 2 Jozef Wojciechowski.jpg

Index 22 Part 1 Jozef Wojciechowski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  74.22 KB

Index 22 Part 1 Jozef Wojciechowski.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:04 pm      Post subject:

khill1881 wrote:
These birth records are for the children of Jozef Zarnoch and Eva Plocharczyk. I am most interested in the dates and the names of the witnesses and godparents. Thank you so much for all you do.
Katherine

Katherine,

After a while I get used to the names showing in your records, some are easier to read, and was able to correct 3 decypherings in yesterday record (name of midwife, name of priest, and name of one witness).
KTO: Stanislaw Plocharczyk, born 12 May 1906, 7 am, in the village Wolkowe

Here are 3 records.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO183Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1906_60_b_wladyslaw_zarnoch_958.jpg
N 60 Dąbrowy
It did happen in posada Myszyniec /29 January/ 11 February/ 1906, 1 pm.
Appeared in Jozef Żarnoch, 26 years old, farmer from Dąbrowy, in the presence of witnesses Mikolaj Gwiazda, 46 years old, and Jan Majewski, 52 years old, farmers residing in the village Dąbrowy, and presented us a male child, declaring he was born in the village Dąbrowy, yesterday, 9 am, with his wife Ewa born Plocharczyk, 28 years old. On the holy baptism held today by priest Wladyslaw Guzowski, the child has been given the name Wladyslaw, and his godparents were Stanislaw Mirzejek? and Walerya his wife.

DATE-of-ACT: /29 January/ 11 February/ - 11 February 1906, 1 pm, in Myszyniec
FATHER: Jozef Żarnoch, 26 years old, farmer from Dąbrowy
MOTHER: Ewa born Plocharczyk, 28 years old, his wife
KTO: Wladyslaw Żarnoch, born 10 February 1906, 9 am, in the village Dąbrowy
WITNESSES: Mikolaj Gwiazda, 46 years old, and Jan Majewski, 52 years old, farmers residing in the village Dąbrowy
GODPARENTS: Stanislaw Mirzejek? and Walerya his wife

==PO183Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1909_144_b_marianna_zarnoch_208.jpg
N 144 Wolkowe
It did happen in posada Myszyniec /19 April/ 2 May/ 1909, 1 pm.
Appeared in Ewa Kulas, 70 years old, midwife from the village Wolkowe, in the presence of Teofil Jędrzejczyk, 46 years old, and Jozef Polak, 52 years old, farmers from the village Wolkowe, and presented us a female child, declaring he was born in the village Wolkowe, yesterday, 10 am, with Jozef Żarnoch, 35 years old, and his wife Ewa born Plocharczyk, 30 years old. On the holy baptism held today by priest Walenty Mroczkowski, the child has been given the name Maryanna, and his godparents were Teofil Jędrzejczyk and Rozalia Plaga, the father did not show to prepare this act, because he left to America.

DATE-of-ACT: /19 April/ 2 May/ - 2 May 1909, 1 pm, in Myszyniec
DECLARANT: Ewa Kulas 70 years old, midwife from the village Wolkowe
FATHER: Jozef Żarnoch, 35 years old, farmer from Dąbrowy - the father did not show to prepare this act, because he left to America
MOTHER: Ewa born Plocharczyk, 30 years old, his wife
KTO: Maryanna Żarnoch, born 1 May 1909, 10 am, in the village Wolkowe
WITNESSES: Teofil Jędrzejczyk, 46 years old, and Jozef Polak, 52 years old, farmers from the village Wolkowe
GODPARENTS: Teofil Jędrzejczyk and Rozalia Plaga

==PO183Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1904_348_b_boleslaw_zarnoch_343.jpg
N 348 Dąbrowy
It did happen in posada Myszyniec /15/28/ August 1904, 1 pm.
Appeared in Jozef Żarnoch, 26 years old, farmer from Dąbrowy, in the presence of witnesses Aleksander Żarnoch, 34 years old, and Ignacy Mirzejek?, 55 years old, farmers from the village Dąbrowy, and presented us a male child, declaring he was born in the village Dąbrowy, yesterday, 2 pm, with his wife Ewa born Plocharczyk, 27 years old. On the holy baptism held today by priest Stanislaw Brudzinski, the child has been given the name Boleslaw, and his godparents were Piotr Żarnoch and Rozalia Plaga

DATE-of-ACT: /15/28/ - 28 August 1904, 1 pm, in Myszyniec
FATHER: Jozef Żarnoch, 26 years old, farmer from Dąbrowy
MOTHER: Ewa born Plocharczyk, 27 years old, his wife
KTO: Boleslaw Żarnoch, born 27 August 1904, 2pm, in the village Dąbrowy
WITNESSES: Aleksander Żarnoch, 34 years old, and Ignacy Mirzejek?, 55 years old, farmers from the village Dąbrowy
GODPARENTS: Piotr Żarnoch and Rozalia Plaga

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:35 pm      Post subject: Re: Death record translation needed

masweck wrote:
I think this death record is in Russian but I'm not sure. It is for Jozef Wojciechowski who died in 1909 in Krzynowkoga Wielka Poland. It is attached in 2 parts. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Regards,
Margie

Margie,

Here it is, in Russain Cyrillic.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO183Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/index_22_part_1_jozef_wojciechowski_879.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/index_22_part_2_jozef_wojciechowski_423.jpg
22 Rycice
It did happen in the village Krzynowłoga Wielka, /15/28/ February 1909, 10 am.
Appeared in Wojciechowski Stanislaw, 40 years old, and Wojciechowski Antoni, 50 years old, Christians residing in the village Rycice, and declared, that yesterday at 4 pm, in the village Rycice died ()
Wojciechowski Jozef, 78 years old, born in the village Ulatowo-Czerniaki parish Chorzele, staying in the village Rycice with his sons, son of the late Wojciechowski Adam and his wife Agata, born Pawlowicz, leaving behind widowed wife Maryanna born Modzelewska. After visual conviction that Wojciechowski Jozef passed away. This ack … etc.

DATE-of-ACT: /15/28/ - 28 February 1909, 10 am, in Krzynowłoga Wielka
WITNESSES: Wojciechowski Stanislaw, 40 years old, and Wojciechowski Antoni, 50 years old, Christians residing in the village Rycice
KTO: Wojciechowski Jozef, died 27 February 1909, 4 pm, in Rycice, 78 years old, born in the village Ulatowo-Czerniaki parish Chorzele, staying in the village Rycice with his sons,
PARENTS: son of the late Wojciechowski Adam and his wife Agata, born Pawlowicz,
WIDOW: leaving behind widowed wife Maryanna born Modzelewska

==
khill1881

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:01 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta,
Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has meant a great deal to me.
Katherine
Send e-mail
zack

Replies: 447

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:57 pm      Post subject: appreciate your help with translating the following

Cyrla z Goldfarbów/Herszek - 381
Herszek Oracz/Rajzla Handelman - 349
thanks
Zack

DSC_0349.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  347.66 KB

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0381.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  338.59 KB

DSC_0381.jpg

kelesney

Replies: 65

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:59 pm      Post subject: translation request...another celmer (drozdowo parish)

I would like to request line by line translation of the attached record.
Please find attached Death Record for Elzbieta Celmer (d1899)
She is either the daughter of Hipolit Celmer or his niece - i think.

Thank you in advance.
karen

1899_Elzbieta Celmer_Death Record-Drozdowo Parish.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  642.38 KB

1899_Elzbieta Celmer_Death Record-Drozdowo Parish.png

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 165, 166, 167 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 166 of 238

Jump to: