PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:27 pm      Post subject:

Thank you for the time it took you to deal with the broad scope of my request that included estimates of the age spans of Kazimierz, Antonina, and their daughters, as well as further research possibilities. I now see that Geneteka does have a gap of 25 years of Lutocin records indexed, so I will need to get LDS films. As a new member of Polish Origins, I value your advice on how properly to post translation requests and will try to learn how to do this.

I have learned much from your translations and explanations, including those that you do for others.

Best regards,

Marilyn
fopuszyn

Replies: 177

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:06 pm      Post subject: Jozef Przetakowski d.1859

Hi Elzbieta,

While our Przetakowski topic is still fresh in our minds, I located this 1859 death record of a Jozef Przetakowski in Sumin parish. Not sure who he is but I suspect he might be a brother of my 2G GF Jan Przetakowski (Jan died in 1853). Our previous discussions regarding Jan were about his mother Maryanna, if she was ever married, etc.

If this record is indeed Jan's brother, then it might provide clues regarding Maryanna (or maybe even Jan's father).

Also, I see the name Katarzyna Nadrowska Przetakowska. Katarzyna is my 1G GM and is the daughter-in-law of 2G GF Jan Preztakowski. Katarzyna married Jan's son Stanislaw (1G GF). I'm not sure why Katarzyna's name is being used in this death record for Jozef.

Also, the image is very weak. I hope you are able to decipher the script. If you can't read, I will try to image process better and give you a new version.

Thanks

Frank

LDS 1343903 Przetakowski, Jozef d.1859.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.71 MB
 Viewed:  8923 Time(s)

LDS 1343903 Przetakowski, Jozef d.1859.jpg

Last edited by fopuszyn on Sat May 23, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
fopuszyn

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:31 pm      Post subject: Wojciech Kostrzewski m.1830

Elzbieta,

Lastly, attached is 1830 marriage record of a Wojciech Kostrzewski to a Karolina Szwankowska.

My 3G GF Wojciech Kostrzewski was married to 3G GM Franciszka Mackiewicz and had my 2G GF Jozef (born ~1825-1829). I suspect that Franciszka passed away and Wocjeich remarried to Karolina in 1830.

Any reference of Wojciech being a widow? Wojciech's parents? Wojciech's age? Place of birth?

Parish is Kikol near Lipno.

Thanks a bunch! I'm making excellent progress mapping out my past!

Frank

LDS 814601 Kostrzewski, Wojciech m.1830.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.05 MB

LDS 814601 Kostrzewski, Wojciech m.1830.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:19 am      Post subject: Re: Oracz + Rubinstain

zack wrote:
SHALOM
Thanks for your detailed translation.
have a good day.
Zack

Zack,

Here are two birth. And one marriage.

Best,
Elzbieta
==

==PO200:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/img_4809_127.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 28 June 1927, 5:30 pm, in the city Iłża, in late for family reasons
MOTHER: Laja Ryfka Oracz born Oracz 37 years old, of the Moses faith, residing in Wechock, and here belonging
KTO: Esther Fajga Oracz, born 18 June 1919, 8 am, in Iłża
FATHER: Nuchim Ajzyk Oracz, 41 years old, her husband, who could not personally attend to compile this act, because currently resides in America
WITNESSES: Nuta Grynglas, worker 53 years old, and Moszek Lejba Bojman, oilman, forty-nine years old, both of the Moses faith, residents in Iłża

N 36 Estera Fajga Oracz miasto Ilza
Dzialo sie w miescie Ilzy dnia dwudziestego osmego czerwca, tysiac dziewiecset dwudziestego siodmego roku o godzinie piatej i pol po poludniu. Stawila sie Laja Ryfka Oracz urodzona Oracz lat trzydziesci siedem majaca, wyznania mojzeszowego, zamieszkala w Wechocku, i tu przynalezna? i w obecnosci swiadkow Nuty Grynglasa robotnika lat piecdziesiat trzy i Moszka Lejby Bojman, olejarza, lat czterdziesci dziewiec majacych obydwoch wyznania mojzeszowego, zamieszkalych w Ilzy, okazala nam dziecko plci zenskiej oswiadczajac, iz ono urodzilo sie w Ilzy, dnia osiemnastego czerwca tysiac dziewiecset dziewietnastego roku o godzinie osmej rano z niej i meza jej Nuchima Ajzyka Oracza, lat czterdziesci jeden majacego, ktory do sporzadzenia niniejszego aktu osobiscie stawic sie nie moze, gdyz przebywa obecnie w Ameryca. Dziecku temu nadano imiona Estera Fajga. Akt ten spozniony z powodow rodzinnych przeczytany, przyjety, przez stawajacych, nas i swiadkow podpisany zostal. Matka niepismienna.
Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego (illegible).
Swiadkowie: Moshek Lejba Bojman, Nuta Grynglas

Translated:

It did happen in the city Iłża, in the twenty-eighth day of June, year one thousand nine hundred and twenty-seventh, at five o’clock and a half in the afternoon. Appeared in Laja Ryfka Oracz born Oracz thirty-seven years old, of the Moses faith, residing in Wechock, and here belonging, and in the presence of witnesses Nuta Grynglas, worker fifty-three years old, and Moszek Lejba Bojman, oilman, forty-nine years old, both of the Moses faith, residents in Iłża, and presented us a female child declaring that he was born in Iłża, in the eighteenth day of June, year one thousand nine hundred and nineteenth, at eight o'clock in the morning, with her and her husband Nuchim Ajzyk Oracz, forty-one years old, who could not personally attend to compile this act, because currently resides in America. The child was given the names of Esther Fajga. This act, in late for family reasons, was read, accepted by present, by us and witnesses was signed. Mother is illiterate.
Officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry (illegible).
Witnesses: Moshek Leib Bojman, Nuta Grynglas

==PO200:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/img_4897_111.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 20 January 1925, 3:30 pm, in Iłża, in late by the fault of a late father
FATHER: Majer Rubinsztajn, merchant, 35 years old, of the Moses faith, permanent resident of the town of Szydłowiec, resident in Iłża
MOTHER: Guendla born Grynbaum, 35 years old, his wife
KTO: Josek Rubinsztajn, born 15 April 1922, 1 pm, in Iłża
WITNESSES: Gerszon Rochwerg, 30 years old, and Mordka Grynbaum 32 years old, both merchants of the Moses faith, residents in Iłża

N13 Josek Rubinsztajn
Dzialo sie w osadzie Ilza, dnia dwudziestego stycznia tysiac dziewiecset dwudziestego piatego roku o godzinie trzeciej i pol po poludniu. Stawil sie Majer Rubinsztajn, kupiec, lat trzydziesci piec, wyznania mojzeszowego, staly mieszkaniec miasta Szydlowca, zamieszkaly w Ilzy, i w obecnosci swiadkow Gerszona Rochwerga lat trzydziesci i Mordki Grynbauma lat trzydziesci dwa liczacych, obydwoch kupcow wyznania mojzeszowego, zamieszkalych w Ilzy, okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej, oswiadczajac, ze ono urodzilo sie w Ilzy w dniu pietnastym kwietnia tysiac dziewiecset dwudziestego drugiego roku o godzinie pierwszej po poludniu, z zony jego Guendli z Grynbaumow, lat trzydziesci piec majacej. Dziecku temu nadano imie Josek. Akt ten spozniony z winy ojca, przeczytany, przyjety i przez stawajacych, nas i swiadkow podpisany zostal.
Ojciec dziecka Majer Rubinsztajn
Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego (illegible)
Swiadkowie:
Mortka Grinbaum
Gerszon Rochwe

Translated:

It did happen in the village Iłża, in the twentieth day of January, year one thousand nine hundred and twenty-fifth at three o’clock and a half in the afternoon. Appeared in Majer Rubinsztajn, merchant, thirty-five years old, of the Moses faith, permanent resident of the town of Szydłowiec, resident in Iłża, and in the presence of witnesses Gerszon Rochwerg, thirty years old, and Mordka Grynbaum thirty two years old, both merchants of the Moses faith, residents in Iłża, and presented us a male child, declaring that he was born in Iłża, on the fifteenth of April year one thousand nine hundred and twenty-second year at one o'clock in the afternoon, with his wife Guendla born Grynbaum, thirty-five years old. The child has been given the name Josek. This act, in late by the fault of a late father, was read, accepted by present, by us and witnesses was signed.

==

==PO200:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/img_4812_799.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 3 June 1936, 6 pm, in the city Iłża
MARRIAGE: 3 June 1936, 5 pm, in the city Iłża
WITNESS-RABBI-declaring-religious-marriage: Chaim Majer Chil Ungier, Rabbi for third circle of synagogue, 53 years old, of the Moses faith, resident in Iłża
GROOM: Nuta Majer Oracz, a young man, 42 years old, of the Moses faith, residing and born in Iłża
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Szlama Zolman and mother born Zachcinska, spouses Oracz
BRIDE: Dwojra Zachcinska, Miss, 43 years old, of the Moses faith, born in Lubienia, community Styków, and residing in Iłża
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Lejb Izrael and Rajza born Kryształ spouses Zachcinski
WITNESSES: Szlama Langier, 49 years old, and Icek Birmiwajg, 30 years old, both of the Moses faith, merchants, residents in Iłża
BANNS: exempted as per article 47 §2 of the Civil Code, for this reason, that the spouses Oracz have been living together with each other for 14 years in married life
CHILDREN: they have five children, namely: daughter Esther 12 years, daughter Faube 10 years, son Szlajma, 9 years, son Izrael Leib, 6 years, and daughter Rywka, 3 years old, who, as born with them before the conclusion of the marriage, they consider their children and, on the basis of section 291 of the Civil Code, they protect them personal and property rights as legitimate children

N10 Nuta Majer Oracz z Dwojra Zachcinska miasto Ilza
Dzialo sie w miescie Ilza dnia trzeciego czerwca tysiac dziewiecset trzydziestego szostego roku o godzinie osiemnastej. Stawil sie Chaim Majer Chil Ungier, rabin trzeciego okregu bozniczgo, lat piecdziesiat trzy majacy, wyznania mojzeszowego, zamieszkaly w Ilzy, wraz z Nuta Majerem Oraczem, kawalerem czterdziesci dwa majacym, wyznania mojzeszowego, zamieszkalym i urodzonym w Ilzy, i Dwojra Zachcinska, panna, lat czterdziesci trzy majaca, wyznania mojzeszowego, urodzona w Lubienia, gminy Styków, a zamieszkala w Ilzy, i w obecnosci swiadkow Szlamy Langiera, lat czterdziesci dziewiec, i Icka Birmiwajga, lat trzydziesci, obydwoch wyznania mojzeszowego, kupcow, zamieszkalych w Ilzy, oswiadczyl, ze przed nim, w dniu dzisiejszym, o godzinie siedemnastej, pomiedzy Nuta Majerem Oraczem, synem Szlamy Zolmana i matki z Zachcinskich malzonkow Oracz, i Dwojra Zachcinska, corka Lejby Izraela i Rajzy z Krysztalow malzonkow Zachcinskich, zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo, ze na malzenstwo nastapilo ustne zezwolenie tu obecnych nowozaslubionych Nuty Majera Oracza i Dwojry Zachcinskiej, i ze tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Slub udzielony zostal bez uprzedniego ogloszenia zapowiedzi, zgodnie z artykulem czterdziestym siodmym paragraf dwa Kodeksu Cywilnego, z tej przyczyny, ze malzonkowie Oracz juz od czternastu lat zyja ze soba w pozyciu malzenskim. Nowozency oswiadczyli, ze zadnej umowy przedslubnej, oprocz zareczyn, nie zawarli i ze maja piecioro dzieci, a mianowiecie: corke Estere lat dwanascie, corke Faube, lat dziesiec, syna Szlajme, lat dziewiec, syna Izraela Lejbe, lat szesc, i corke Rywke, lat trzy, majacych, ktore jako urodzone z nich przed zawarciem tego malzenstwa, uznaja za swoje dzieci i, na zasadzie paragrafu dwiescie dziewiecdziesiatego pierwszego Kodeksu Cywilnego, zabezpieczaja im prawa osobiste i majatkowe dzieci slubnych. Akt ten przeczytano, przyjeto i podpisano.
Strona slubiona niepismienna.
Nowozeniec: Nuta Majer Oracz
Swiadkowie: Iz Langler, Icek Ber?jg
Rabin: Ch. M. Ch. Unger

Translated:

It did happened in the city Iłża, in the third day of June, year one thousand nine hundred thirty-sixth, at six o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Chaim Majer Chil Ungier, Rabbi for third circle of synagogue, fifty three years old, of the Moses faith, resident in Iłża, along with Nuta Majer Oracz, a young man, forty two years old, of the Moses faith, residing and born in Iłża, and Dwojra Zachcinska, Miss, forty three years old, of the Moses faith, born in Lubienia, community Styków, and residing in Iłża, and, in the presence of witnesses Szlama Langier, forty-nine years old, and Icek Birmiwajg, thirty years old, both of the Moses faith, merchants, residents in Iłża, declared that before him, today, at five o’clock in the afternoon, between Nuta Majer Oracz, son of Szlama Zolman and mother born Zachcinska, spouses Oracz, and Dwojra Zachcinska, daughter of Lejb Izrael and Rajza born Kryształ spouses Zachcinski, has been concluded religious marriage, that an oral permission to the marriage has been stated by here present newlyweds Nuta Majer Oracz and Dwojra Zachcinska, that no opposition to the marriage had happened. The marriage was granted without prior announcements of banns, in accordance with article forty-seventh paragraph two of the Civil Code, for this reason, that the spouses Oracz have been living together with each other for fourteen years in married life. The newlyweds stated that besides engagement, they did not sign any prenuptial agreement, and that they have five children, namely: daughter Esther twelve years, daughter Faube ten years, son Szlajma, nine years, son Izrael Leib, six years, and daughter Rywka, three years old, who, as born with them before the conclusion of the marriage, they consider their children and, on the basis of section two hundred and ninety-one of the Civil Code, they protect them personal and property rights as legitimate children. This act was read, approved and signed.
Bride side illiterate.
Signatures:
Groom: Nuta Majer Oracz
Witnesses: Iz Langler, Icek Ber?jg
Rabin: Ch. M. Ch. Unger

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:54 pm      Post subject: Re: Jozef Przetakowski d.1859

fopuszyn wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,

While our Przetakowski topic is still fresh in our minds, I located this 1859 death record of a Jozef Przetakowski in Sumin parish. Not sure who he is but I suspect he might be a brother of my 2G GF Jan Przetakowski (Jan died in 1853). Our previous discussions regarding Jan were about his mother Maryanna, if she was ever married, etc.

If this record is indeed Jan's brother, then it might provide clues regarding Maryanna (or maybe even Jan's father).

Also, I see the name Katarzyna Nadrowska Przetakowska. Katarzyna is my 1G GM and is the daughter-in-law of 2G GF Jan Preztakowski. Katarzyna married Jan's son Stanislaw (1G GF). I'm not sure why Katarzyna's name is being used in this death record for Jozef.

Also, the image is very weak. I hope you are able to decipher the script. If you can't read, I will try to image process better and give you a new version.

Thanks

Frank

Frank,

This is a death record of a little child Jozef, son of Stanislaw and Katarzyna.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO200:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/lds_1343903_przetakowski_jozef_d1859_160.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: (probably 3 or 4) March 1860, at ? am, in the village Sumin
WITNESSES: Adam Treger, painter, 54 years, and Wojciech Kozlowski, gardener, 46 years old, residing in Jankowo
KTO: Jozef Przetakowski, died 5 March 1860, 8 am, in Jankowo, minor, residing in the village Jankowo with his parents, 2 years and 3 months, born in the village Jankowo
PARENTS: son of Stanislaw and Katarzyna born Nadrowska, spouses Przetakowski, residing in Jankowo

Jankowo 4
Dzialo sie we wsi Suminie dnia [? impossible to read, probably 3 or 4] miesiaca marca tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego roku o godzinie ? z rana. Stawili sie Adam Treger, malarz, lat 54 liczacy, i Wojciech Kozlowski, ogrodnik, lat 46 liczacy, w Jankowie zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli ze na dniu piatym marca roku biezacego o godzinie osmej rano umarl Jozef Przetakowski, maloletni, w wsi Jankowie przy rodzicach zamieszkaly, lat 2 majacy trzy miesiecy, w wsi Jankowie urodzony z Stanislawa i Katarzyny z Nadrowskich malzonkow Przetakowskich, w Jankowie zamieszkalych. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zejsciu Jozefa Przetakowskiego. Akt ten ... etc.

Translated:

It did happen in the village Sumin, in the day [? impossible to read, probably 3 or 4] of the month of March, year one thousand eight hundred and sixty, at ? o’clock in the morning. Appeared in Adam Treger, painter, 54 years, and Wojciech Kozlowski, gardener, 46 years old, residing in Jankowo, and declared that on the fifth day of March in the current year, at eight o'clock in the morning, died Jozef Przetakowski, minor, residing in the village Jankowo with his parents, 2 years and 3 months, born in the village Jankowo, son of Stanislaw and Katarzyna born Nadrowska, spouses Przetakowski, residing in Jankowo. After visual conviction that Jozef Przetakowski passed away. This act ... etc.

==
Dave D

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:00 pm      Post subject:

Hi Elzbieta,

Could you translate the note in the margin of this birth record, it is about Karolina's marriage.

Thanks
Dave D

11 dubaj karolina 1899 birthdoc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.15 MB

11 dubaj karolina 1899 birthdoc.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:40 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record #29: Magdalena Lalewicz to Ludwik Plewa

janbee wrote:
Hello all....

Haven't yet heard back from my post of this yesterday...am wondering if it is perhaps in Russian, not Polish?
I have a partial translation but am requesting a more complete and full translation of this marriage record for what I
believe to be my grandfather's sister, Magdalena Lalewicz to Ludwik Plewa in 1886, in Kielce, Olesnica.
I believe she was 18 (so born about 1868?).
Her parents: Franciszek Lalewicz and Marianna Ziembińska.
I am looking for the age of Ludwik as well as the names of his parents, names and ages of witnesses if possible, as well as any other information.

Perhaps I need to post this under "Russian Translations"???

Many thanks,
Janbee

Janbee,

Here it is. The record is indeed in Cyrillic.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO200Cyr:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/magdalena_lalewicz_ludwik_plewa_marriage_record_no_29_200.jpg
MARRIAGE: /4/16/ - 16 November 1886, 11 am, in Oleśnica
GROOM: Ludwik Plewa, young man, 24 years old, born and residing in the posada Olesnica, on the farm with his parents
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Jan and Maryanna born Zdzibek (ze Zdzibkow), spouses Plewa
BRIDE: Magdalena Lalewicz, Miss, 18 years old, born and residing in posada Olesnice, with her parents,
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Franciszek and Marianna born Ziembinska, spouses Lalewicz
WITNESSES: Antoni Skurski and Ludwik Ambroży, 40 years old each, farmers residing in the posada Olesnica
BANNS: 31 October, 7 and 14 November 1886

29 Olesnica // Oleśnica near Stopnica
It did happen in the posada Olesnica /4/16/ November 1886, 11 am. We make it known that in the presence of witnesses Antoni Skurski and Ludwik Ambroży, 40 years old each, farmers residing in the posada Olesnica today has been concluded religious marriage between Ludwik Plewa, young man, 24 years old, born and residing in the posada Olesnica, on the farm with his parents, son of Jan and Maryanna born Zdzibek (ze Zdzibkow), spouses Plewa, and Magdalena Lalewicz, Miss, 18 years old, born and residing in posada Olesnice, with her parents, daughter of Franciszek and Marianna born Ziembinska, spouses Lalewicz. Banns: 31 October, 7 and 14 November. Prenuptial agreement concluded on 12 November 1886 Nr 508, at the notarial office in the city Staszów. Oral permission from parents present to the marriage. Religious rite by priest Teofil Grudzinski, vicar. This act … signed by Antoni Skurski, Ludwik Ambroży

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:21 pm      Post subject: Re: Wojciech Kostrzewski m.1830

fopuszyn wrote:
Elzbieta,

Lastly, attached is 1830 marriage record of a Wojciech Kostrzewski to a Karolina Szwankowska.

My 3G GF Wojciech Kostrzewski was married to 3G GM Franciszka Mackiewicz and had my 2G GF Jozef (born ~1825-1829). I suspect that Franciszka passed away and Wocjeich remarried to Karolina in 1830.

Any reference of Wojciech being a widow? Wojciech's parents? Wojciech's age? Place of birth?

Frank

Frank,

Here it is, but not exactly your scenario.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO200:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/lds_814601_kostrzewski_wojciech_m1830_147.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 22 November 1830, 9 am, in the village Kikół
GROOM: Woyciech Kostrzewski, young man, miller’s helper, residing in Kikół, 27 years, born in Słaboszewo?
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Wawrzeniec and Jadwiga spouses Kostrzewski, laborers residing in Gozdy
BRIDE: Miss Karolina Szwanek, residing in Moszczonne with her brother, 22 years old, born in Rypin
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Michal and Ewa spouses Szwanek, already passed away,
WITNESSES: Łukasz Rowiński, miller from Kikół, 48 years, and Wawrzeniec Stankiewicz, wheelwright from Kikół, 53 years

18 Moszczonne
Dzialo sie we wsi Kikole dnia dwudziestego drugiego listopada tysiac osiemset trzydziestego roku, o godzinie dziewiatej rano. Wiadomo czynimy, ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Łukasza Rowinskiego, mlynarza z Kikola, lat 48, tudziez Wawrzenca Stankiewicza, kołodzieja z Kikola, lat 53 liczacych sobie, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Woyciechem Kostrzewskim, kawalerem, mlynarczykiem w Kikole zamieszkalym, lat dwadziescia siedem liczacym sobie, urodzonym w Słaboszewie? z Wawrzenca i Jadwigi Kostrzewskich, wyrobnikow w Gozdach zamieszkalych, a panna Karolina Szwankowna, w Moszczonnym przy bracie zamieszkala, lat dwadziescia dwa majaca, corka Michala i Ewy Szwankow malzonkow juz niezyjacych w Rypinie zrodzona. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi w dniach 7, 14, i 21 listopada roku biezacego, w parafii Kikulskiej, jako tez zezwolenie ustne obecnych aktowi malzenstwa rodzicow nowozaslubionego. Tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, iz nie zawarli umowy przedslubnej. Akt ten ... etc. Ksiadz Walenty Lubienski, proboszcz parafii Kikulskiej

Translated:

It did happen in the village Kikół in the twenty-second day of November, year one thousand eight hundred and thirty, at nine o'clock in the morning. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Łukasz Rowiński, miller from Kikół, 48 years, and Wawrzeniec Stankiewicz, wheelwright from Kikół, 53 years, today has been concluded religious marriage between Woyciech Kostrzewski, young man, miller’s helper, residing in Kikół, 27 years, born in Słaboszewo? son of Wawrzeniec and Jadwiga spouses Kostrzewski, laborers residing in Gozdy, and Miss Karolina Szwanek, residing in Moszczonne with her brother, 22 years old, daughter of Michal and Ewa spouses Szwanek, already passed away, born in Rypin. This marriage was preceded by three announcements on days 7, 14, and 21 November of the current year, in the parish Kikół, as also an oral permission from groom’s parents present to the marriage. No opposiition to the marriage had happened. The new spouses declare that they have not signed a prenuptial agreement. This act ... etc. Priest Walenty Łubieński, pastor in Kikół

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:31 pm      Post subject:

Dave D wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,

Could you translate the note in the margin of this birth record, it is about Karolina's marriage.

Thanks
Dave D

Dave D,

Here it is,

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO202:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/11_dubaj_karolina_1899_birthdoc_771.jpg
N43 Potok Wyszomirski, Karolina Dubaj
Left margin:
Karolina Dubaj, panna, zawarla zwiazek malzenski ze Stanisławem Chomła (? Choniła) dnia 9 pazdziernika 1927 roku w parafii Sw. Michała w Lublinie
//
Karolina Dubaj, Miss, married Stanisław Chomła (Chomił? Choniła?) on 9 October 1927, in the parish church Sw. Michał, in Lublin

==
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:47 pm      Post subject: Kryski blurb and Jan Tylicki witness in Chodupka

nercell wrote:

Elzbieta,

...I did find this blurb on the paid site...I was able to translate everything but the part following Bońkowskiego....***would you please tranlslate ?

Jan Kryski , podstoli ciechanowski 1654 r. pozostawił córkę Zofię, żonę Ludwika Buńkowskiego (Bońkowskiego), która sprzedała 1670 r. część swoją na Krysku (M. 210 f. 71)...

I realize how swamped you've been-whenever you find the time.

I also have a record in which my 3 g grandfather Jan Tylicki appears as a witness to a death in his wife's ancestral village of Chodupka (v. Chodubka) in 1815. (Perhaps the deceased is one of his Chodubska in-laws?)

Appreciated,
Nancy

Jan Tylicki Witness to death in Chodupka 1815 jpg._0308.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  899.39 KB

Jan Tylicki Witness to death in Chodupka 1815 jpg._0308.jpg

zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:12 pm      Post subject: Oracz +Bryt

Wielkie podziękowania
Dodaje dwa dodatkowe dokumenty
Miłego dnia
ZACK

Y.P.BRYT.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.46 MB

Y.P.BRYT.jpg

J.ORACZ.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.6 MB

J.ORACZ.jpg

S.Z.ORACZ.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  748.46 KB

S.Z.ORACZ.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:52 am      Post subject: Re: Kryski blurb and Jan Tylicki witness in Chodupka

nercell wrote:
nercell wrote:

Elzbieta,

...I did find this blurb on the paid site...I was able to translate everything but the part following Bońkowskiego....***would you please tranlslate ?

Jan Kryski , podstoli ciechanowski 1654 r. pozostawił córkę Zofię, żonę Ludwika Buńkowskiego (Bońkowskiego), która sprzedała 1670 r. część swoją na Krysku (M. 210 f. 71)...

I realize how swamped you've been-whenever you find the time.

I also have a record in which my 3 g grandfather Jan Tylicki appears as a witness to a death in his wife's ancestral village of Chodupka (v. Chodubka) in 1815. (Perhaps the deceased is one of his Chodubska in-laws?)

Appreciated,
Nancy

Nancy,

I just saw on Latin your two PDFs from 1578, I am looking forward for Dave's notes. CORRECTION: man. = mansus, holding, property ... wrong guess...

Back to Polish.
It is the death record of Jan's mother-in-law. A perfect example of approximate age in those old records: Malgorzata 80 years old in 1815, 76 in 1811 (marriage of her daughter 23 years old), that implies mother at 53. Without IVF?

Reminder or marriage:
Quote:

==PO138:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jan_tylicki_i_franciszka_chodupska_marriage_1811_kuzcbork_jpg204_231.jpg
MARRIAGE: 9 July 1811, 4 pm
GROOM: Jan Tylicki, farmhand servant in the village Chodupka, 26 years old; and presented us an act of respect which was drawn up in Mława on the eighth day of the month of July of the current year, by a notary Honourable Teodor Krajewski, and addressed to us
GROOM-PARENTS: son of the late Piotr Tylicki, who died 21 November 1797, and Ewa in the village Borgły community Szreńsk settled
BRIDE: Mrs. Franciszka Jabłonowska, born Chodupska, widow, 23 years old, residing in Chodupka on a farm, whose spouse Franciszek Jablonowski died 26 September 1810
BRIDE-PARENTS: Daughter of Jan Chodupski, farmer, and Malgorzata born Nizgorska, residing in that village Chadupka.
WITNESSES: Jan Trzcinski, farmer, 32 years old

Here is the death record.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO202:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jan_tylicki_witness_to_death_in_chodupka_1815_jpg_0308_116.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 4 May 1815, 8 am, in Chodupka, community Kudzbork [today Kuczbork] county Mlawa department Plock
WITNESSES: Jan Tylicki, son-in-law of the deceased, farmer 36 years old, residing in Chodupka, and Jan Trzecinski, farmer, 37 years old, residing in Chodupka
KTO: Malgorzata born Nidzgorska, spouse Chodupski, died 3 May 1815, 2 am, widow, eighty years old residing in Chodupka, in the house at number seven

N 1 Chadupka, Kuczbork
Roku tysiecznego osiemsetnego pietnastego, dnia czwartego miesiaca maja, o godzinie osmej z rana. Przed nami Urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego gminy Kudzborskiej powiatu Mlawskiego w departamencei Plockim. Stawili sie Jan Tylicki, ziec zmarlej, gospodarz lat trzydziesci szesc majacy, w Chodupkach zamieszkaly, oraz Jan Trzecinski, gospodarz lat trzydziesci siedem majacy, w Chodupkach zamieszkaly, i oswiadczyli nam iz dnia trzeciego tegoz miesiaca maja roku biezacego o godzinie drugiej z rana umarla Malgorzata z Nidzgorskich Chodupska, wdowa lat osiemdziesiat majaca w Chodupkach zamieszkala, w domu pod numerem siodmym. Poczem akt niniejszy zejscia stawajacym byl przeczytany, ile ze stawajacy pisac nie umieja, my owy nadpisalismy. Jakub Aleksandrowicz, Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

Year one thousand eight-hundred fifteenth, in the fourth day of month of May, at eight o'clock in the morning. Before us officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry for the community Kudzbork [today Kuczbork] county Mlawa department Plock. Appeared in Jan Tylicki, son-in-law of the deceased, farmer thirty-six years old, residing in Chodupka, and Jan Trzecinski, farmer, thirty-seven years old, residing in Chodupka, and declared that on the third day of this month of May current year at two o'clock in the morning died Malgorzata born Nidzgorska, spouse Chodupski, widow, eighty years old residing in Chodupka, in the house at number seven. Then this act of death was read to the present, as they do not know how to write, we signed. Jakub Aleksandrowicz, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry

==

Last edited by Elzbieta Porteneuve on Tue May 26, 2015 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
jeanluck

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:57 am      Post subject: Wojciech Komor x Salomea Górka 1820

Hi,

Here is for translating a marriage record : Wojciech KOMOR x Salomea GÓRKA - 1820 - Uniejów parish :

# 38 : http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/822/0/4.1/35/skan/full/46G676RGbzEs27jTBRGsnw

Best,
Jean-Luc
fopuszyn

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:32 am      Post subject: Re: Jozef Przetakowski d.1859

[quote="Elzbieta Porteneuve"]
fopuszyn wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,

Frank,

This is a death record of a little child Jozef, son of Stanislaw and Katarzyna.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

Oh, how sad to loss a little boy.

This child would have been my GM's (born 1884) much older brother...

Thanks

Frank
fopuszyn

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:57 am      Post subject: Re: Wojciech Kostrzewski m.1830

Elzbieta Porteneuve wrote:
fopuszyn wrote:
Elzbieta,

Frank

Frank,

Here it is, but not exactly your scenario.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

ummm... you might be right. No reference regarding Wojciech as being a widow. For me to know for certain, I'll have to someday locate the death record of Franciszka. I can use that date to either validate or disqualify this Wojciech as my 3G GF.

Thanks!

Frank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 203 of 580

Jump to: