PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:15 am      Post subject: Julianna Rudzinski and Korduli Dlugokeckich

These would be my great-great grandparents and I am trying to find where they were buried, relevant dates and where they lived in Dlugokatach where my great-grandfather was born. I would also be interested in his siblings families.
Karen
Send e-mail
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:36 pm      Post subject: Re: Julianna Rudzinski and Korduli Dlugokeckich

kmille02 wrote:
These would be my great-great grandparents and I am trying to find where they were buried, relevant dates and where they lived in Dlugokatach where my great-grandfather was born. I would also be interested in his siblings families.
Karen

Karen,

where did you get Anastazy' baptismal record? I have checkec Wiefcznia Koscielene parish in 1889 and could not find him, though there are Rudzinski there.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
kmille02

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:25 pm      Post subject:

Gilberto,
It was part of the record that was used for his naturalization papers. KS. FR GAJEWY was the priest who certified the record April 15, 1956. It was produced from the basic records of birth, Roman Catholic Parish Grzebsk- year 1889- No. 86., baptized on the 15th day of December 1889. I am preparing a letter for each of the men who you sent me their addresses. I have a friend translating it for me into Polish. I really appreciate all of your help.
Karen
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: