PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 199, 200, 201 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 354

Post Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:34 pm      Post subject: is my two page request one of the ones you can't read??

Ryszard,

Is my request for Anna Michalkiewicz's birth record from a week or so ago one of the ones you are have difficulty with the resoution? Or is it legibile and still in the queue?

Thanks again so much,

Hugh

Send e-mail
Helli

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:38 pm      Post subject:

Hi Ryszard,
thank you very much for translation "B-Schmidt 1888#87" .
This is really sad; Josef, the father died Nov. 12, Gustav, his son, was born Nov. 13 and died Nov. 18. Karolina lost both her husband and son in just one week!

Helli
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:19 pm      Post subject:

Four more:

No. 174

Completed in the posad of Tarnogrod on 27 August/8 September, 1888, at 6:00 PM. Appeared Antoni Wlaz, farmer residing in the village of Luchowo, 33, in the presence of witnesses Jan Grasza, 46, and Antoni Krupczak, 26, both farmers residing in Luchowo, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Luchowo on 24 August/5 September of the current year at 8:00 PM of his legal wife Regina nee Grasza, 33. At holy baptism today, the child was named MARYANNA. Godparents were Jan Grasza and Katarzyna Zalenka. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. [illegible]

- # -

No. 153.

Completed in Tarnogrod 25 October/6 November, 1877, at 4:00 PM. Appeared Antoni Wlaz, farmer residing in Lukowo, 23, in the presence of Jakob Szmolda, 40, and Jan Zarosa, 30, farmers residing in Lukowo, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Lukowo on 23 October/4 November of the current year at 8:00 AM, of his legal wife Regina nee Grasza, 22. At holy baptism today, the child was named ANDRZEJ. Godparents were Jakob Szmolda and Maryanna Szmolda. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. K. Poljakow [?]

- # -

No. 94

Completed in Tarnogrod on 28 May/9 April 1883, at 7:00 PM. Appeared Antoni Wlaz, 28, farmer residing in Lukowo, in the presence of Aleksandr Zaros, 40, and Kazimierz Kid [?], 23, farmers residing in the village of Wola Rożaniecka [?], and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Luchowo on 26 March/7 April at 8:00 PM of his legal wife Regina nee Grasza, 28. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name WOJCIECH. Godparents were Aleksandr Zaros and Maryanna Szmolda. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. N. Polak [?]

- # -

No. 57
Drwaly

Completed in Wyszegrod on 6/18 November, 1888, at 12:00 mid day. Appeared August Manke, 33, and Michal Peter, 27, farmers residing in Drwaly, and declared that today at 9:00 AM in Drwaly died GUSTAV SCHMIDT, 5 days of age, born and residing there, son of deceased day laborer Jozef and the living Karolina, nee Harward. Death of Gustav Schmidt confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Pastor of Wyszegrod parish, P. Godel.
Helli

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:43 am      Post subject: Marriage record 1892 # 15 - Drwaly

Hi Ryszard,
I found this marriage record, which I believe, belongs to Karolina Schmidt nee Harward, the widow of Jozef Schmidt. If that is the case, would you please translate it for me ( 1892 # 15).
I appreciate your help and thank you in advance!
Helli

M-Schmidt-Harward- Finkbeiner 1892#15.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.49 MB
 Viewed:  9104 Time(s)

M-Schmidt-Harward- Finkbeiner 1892#15.jpg

HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 158

Post Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:30 am      Post subject:

Another birth. Many thanks, Ryszard.

birth child of marciniak and antoni.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  193.97 KB

birth child of marciniak and antoni.JPG

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:10 pm      Post subject:

Speaking of difficulties, This is just to let you all know that my main computer has been infected with a virus, known as ransomware, and it is currently unusable. The machine is in the repair shop, and should be back in service within 2-3 days. As soon as possible, I will have more translations available for you.

I apologize for the delay.
Ryszard
ossnhughie

Replies: 354

Post Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:36 pm      Post subject:

Sorry for your troubles, these hackers should be thrown in a dungeon somewhere. It just so outrageous.

Hugh
Send e-mail
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:17 pm      Post subject:

My computer has been repaired, so here are three more:

Michalkiewicz
No. 65, female No. 38 [?], born 29th day, baptized 5th day

1881, July 5, in Suderiansk [?] Roman Catholic parish church, baptized a child named ANNA, by Fr. Adam Lojko, church administrator, with full religious rites. Parents: peasant/farmers of Roslynian [?] village community, Meiszagolycha [?] volost [district], Wikenty and Anna nee Swirkowska Michalkiewicz, legal marriage, born this year, July 29, in the village of Dombrowicki. Godparents: peasant/farmers Bartolomej Butkiewicz and Anna Subotowicz, maiden.

- # -

No. 112
Zalesje/Zalesie

Completed in posad [suburb] Mysziniec on 2/15 March, 1903, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Rozalia Gerik, 50, midwife attendant at the birth, from Zalesie, in the presence of Roch Laski, 38, and Jozef Szpigel, 40, farmers from Zalesie, and presented a female infant, declaring that she was born in Zalesie at 4:00 AM ye4sterday of Maryanna Warszewik, unmarried laborer, age 20. At holy baptism today by Fr. Stanislaw Brudzinski, the child was given the name ROZALYA. Godparents were Jozef Gerik and Rozalia Gerik. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me, administrator of Mysziniec parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Fr. Karwacki.

-#-

Krasne
No. 58

Completed in the village of Krasne on 12/24 April, 1888, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Jan Gajewski, servant residing in Krasne, 26, in the presence of Franciszek Olinski, 47, and Stanislaw Sagan, 40, both servants residing in Krasne, and presented a male infant, declaring that he was born in Krasne on 9/21 April of this year at 5:00 PM of his legal wife Konstancia nee Kaminska, 25. At holy baptism today by Fr. Leon Zbikowski, the child was named STANISLAW. Godparents were the above named Franciszek Olinski and Jozef Gajewski. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Administrator of Krasne parish, registrar. Fr. Leon Zbikowski
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:19 pm      Post subject:

I, too, am sorry that you got targeted by these hackers. Welcome back!
EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 370

Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:17 am      Post subject:

Hi Ryszard! This is the death record of Franciszek Tomasz Krystman, my 2xgreat grandfather. His death was finally online.

Wife is Franciszka Szaniawska. No. 46, 1906. Thank you so much (and thanks to all the people volunteering to put these records online for researchers!)

Krysztman, Franciszek, d. 1906 No. 46.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  925.65 KB

Krysztman, Franciszek, d. 1906 No. 46.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:11 pm      Post subject:

Three more:

No. 15
Tomaszow/Tomaszów

Lukasz Jaworski and Rozalia Klosowska

Completed in the posad [suburb] Tarłowo on 20 January/2 February, 1910, at 3:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Karol Marciniak, 50, and Jozef Widerski, 30, both farmers residing in Tomaszow, that concluded today was the religious marital union between LUKASZ JAWORSKI, single, 28, son of the deceased Jozef and Jozefa nee Jankowska, born and residing in Tarłowo, a farmer, and ROZALIA KLOSOWSKA, single, 24, daughter of the deceased Antoni and [still living] Marianna nee Marciniak, born in Tymienica [?] Ceislew [?] parish and residing in Tomaszow with her mother. The thrice-proclaimed banns of marriage were published in the local parish church on 3, 10, 17 January/16, 23, 30 January of the current year. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. The rite of marriage was concluded by Fr. Jan Ruzicki/Różycki, vicar from Zemborziny [?] This act read to the witnesses and newlyweds, and signed only by me. Fr. M. Pinakiewicz, registrar of civil acts.

- # -

Jelonka, No. 46

Completed in the village of Jelonka on 22 June/5 July, 1906, at 9:00 AM. Appeared Aleksandr Krystman, 35, and Stanislaw Krystman, 45, both farmers residing in the village of Jelonka, and declared that yesterday [or day before yesterday] in the village of Jelonka at 9:00 PM died FRANCISZEK KRYSTMAN, 78, farmer, born in the posad [suburb] and parish of Bron [?], and residing in the village of Jelonka, Jelonka parish. He leaves behind his widowed wife Franciszka nee Szanjawska/Szaniawska. Death of Franciszek Krystman confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed by me. Registrar of civil acts and administrator of Jelonka parish, Fr. St. Brudzinski [?].

- # -

No. 9 Dombrowa/Dąbrowa. Completed in the village of Obryta [?] on 19 January/1 February, 1903, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Jan Berezinski, 42, and Antoni Mruz/Mróz, 42, both farmers residing in Dombrowa, and declared that on 16/29 January of the current year at 7:00 PM in the village of Dombrowa died PIOTR KRYSTMAN, 74, son of parents unknown to the witnesses, and their names, also place time, and day of birth unknown to them. He resided in the village of Dombrowa. He leaves behind his widowed wife Franciszka nee Mruz/Mróz. Death of Piotr Krystman confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed by me. Registrar, administrator of Obryte parish, Fr. J. Gotlowicz [?]
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:55 am      Post subject:

Staripolak64 wrote:

No. 15
Tomaszow/Tomaszów

Lukasz Jaworski and Rozalia Klosowska

Thank you SO MUCH for this! Seeing her birthplace has solved a long-standing mystery!

Fantastic work!

I found out only late last night that Tymienica was (then) in parafia Ciepielów, which explains "Tymienica [?] Ceislew [?]"

Helena
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:16 am      Post subject:

Morning Ryszard... another lovely pair of weddings for you, many thanks!

klos jan m 1911.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.2 KB

klos jan m 1911.jpg

klosowska pelagia mar 1909.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  110.93 KB

klosowska pelagia mar 1909.JPG

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:26 am      Post subject:

For Helli:

Drwaly, gmina [community] Ranb.

Completed in Wyszograd on 4/16 October, 1892, at 4:00 PM. We declare in the presence of Ludowik Drakenberg, householder, 42, and Georg Baumgart, day laborer, 41, both residing in Drwaly, that concluded today at the Wyszograd Evangelical- Augsburg [Lutheran] parish church was the religious marital union between JOHANN FINKBEINER, widower, 42, son of Matvej and his deceased wife Dorota nee Dreher [Finkbeiner], widower of Eufrosinia nee Witt, who died 29 November/11 December, 1892 - margin correction by pastor to 1891, born in the village of Drwaly and there residing, and KAROLINA SCHMIDT nee HARWART, widow, age 29, daughter of Ludwig and his deceased wife Julianna nee Witt [Harwart or Harward], widow of Jozef Schmidt, who died 30 October/11 November, 1888, born in the village of Lady, Ilow parish, residing in Drwaly. The thrice proclaimed banns of marriage were published in the local parish church on 20 September/2 October, and the two succeeding Sundays. No obstacles were expressed. This act read and signed by: Pastor [?],

George Baumgart [typed as written]

Jon Fingbeiner [typed as written]
jeanluck

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:50 am      Post subject: marriage record Bogumił Komor 1884

Hi,

II post my request again, it has been forgotten ! (posted on August 10)

Here is for translating the marriage record written in russian of Bogumił KOMOR and Francziska --?--- (1884 - Spycimierz parish)

#4 http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/813/0/6.1/9/skan/full/dj_F3eF6JFDmw4q8LfIBNA

Best,
Jean-Luc

CANCELLED

Last edited by jeanluck on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 199, 200, 201 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 200 of 238

Jump to: