PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 203, 204, 205 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:16 pm      Post subject: 1886 Marriage Document translation?

Hello Ryszard,

I just uncovered my great-grandparents' 1886 marriage document (and three pages of Alegata documents) in Wodzislaw, Poland. Some of the text is written in Russian, some in Polish. Is there any possibility that you might be able to translate this document for me? I'm certain it contains previously unknown information about my family. In addition, I am also expecting to receive an "extraction" of this record, as well as a couple birth records, all of which I would love to have translated.

I would be so grateful if you were able to lend your expertise!

All the very best,

Bobbi

Wodzislaw_1886_Marriage_Akt 6_Nusyn Granke + Ester Wodzislaw.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  963.3 KB
 Viewed:  9288 Time(s)

Wodzislaw_1886_Marriage_Akt 6_Nusyn Granke + Ester Wodzislaw.jpg

Wodzislaw_1886_Alegata documents_Akt 6_Nusyn Granek + Ester Wodzislaw (2.1 back).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  790.65 KB

Wodzislaw_1886_Alegata documents_Akt 6_Nusyn Granek + Ester Wodzislaw (2.1  back).jpg

Wodzislaw_1886_Alegata documents_Akt 6_Nusyn Granek + Ester Wodzislaw (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  874.42 KB

Wodzislaw_1886_Alegata documents_Akt 6_Nusyn Granek + Ester Wodzislaw  (2).jpg

Wodzislaw_1886_Alegata documents_Akt 6_Nusyn Granek + Ester Wodzislaw (1).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  865.68 KB

Wodzislaw_1886_Alegata documents_Akt 6_Nusyn Granek + Ester Wodzislaw  (1).jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:17 am      Post subject:

For dsherry:

Birthplace of the groom: Szczulc/Schulz, kingdom of Prussia. въ Щулце въ Царстве Прускомъ
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:55 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

Completed in the city of Ciechanow [Ciechanowo?] on February 7, 1889 [single date given], at 6:00 PM. Appeared Dawid Podziad [?], shoemaker, 27, residing in Ciechanow, in the presence of witnesses Szaj Prisziew [?], tailor, 29, and Dawid Forten [?], merchant, 31, residing in Ciechanow, and presented a male infant, declaring that he was born in Ciechanow on 2 February at 3:00 PM of his legal wife Ester Chaj nee Jarwik [?], 21. At the religious rite, he was given the name NACHMAN. This act read and signed as below. the father of the newborn is unable to read. Registrar of civil acts, Burgomeister [illegible].

Szaj Piszew [?] Dawid Fortna [Forzna?]

- # -

No. 234
Suwalki
Birth register of Napoleon Rymsza

Completed in the city of Suwalki on 9/22 May, 1892, at 3:00 PM. Appeared Aleksander Rymsza, farmer residing in the city of Suwalki, 27, in the presence of Jozef Wasilewski, 30, and Maciej Sikorski, 50, both farmers residing in Suwalki, and presented us with a male infant born in Suwalki on 1/13 May at 12:00 midnight of his legal wife Wiktorya nee Judycka, 25. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Marcin Samin [??], the child was given the name NAPOLEON. Godparents were Jozef Wasilewski and Anna Wasilewska. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. A. Makowski, rector, Suwalki parish.
Podjazd

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:41 pm      Post subject:

Thank you so much for the translation of the Nachman Podiazd birth record.
dsherry

Replies: 49

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:35 pm      Post subject: Thank you!

Thank you very much, Ryszard.

It looks like that equates to the modern town of Solec Kujawski. Now to wait for http://genealogiawarchiwach.pl/ to go back online tomorrow to check the records there.

best wishes,
Dave
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:45 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

Ozhuvka/Orzówka/Ożówka [?]

Completed in Czerniawka [?] on 16 February, 1867 [or 1868?], at 10:00 AM. Appeared Franciszek Sawicki, lodger from Orzowka, age 25, in the presence of witnesses Szymon Urbanski, householder from Witowenż [?], age 50, and Franciszek Dąbrowski, householder from Orzowka, 66 [margin note: six is correct], and presented us with a female infant declaring that she was born in Orzowka on the 13th of the current month and year at 8:00 AM of his legal wife Maryanna nee Popalska, age 21. At holy baptism today concluded by Fr. Lucianski, the child was given the name of ELEONORA. Godparents were Jan Popalski and Franciszka Rutkowska. This act read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Mat. Lucianski, Admin. Czern. Par., registrar of civil acts.

- # -

Karasewo
No. 56

Completed in the village of Chelminca/Chelmica Wielka on August 26/September 7, 1879, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Osip/Jozef Kwiatkowski, farmer residing in the village of Karasewo, age 35, in the presence of Stanislaw Charzewski/Charżewski, 40, and Jakob Michalski, 50, farmers residing in the village of Karasewo [here the writer omitted the phrase about presenting a child born...] yesterday of the current month and year at 6:00 PM of his legal wife Leonora nee Wesaloska [?], age 34. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr Damon Malianowski, the child was given the name MICHAEL. Godparents were Osip/Jozef Trzeciakowski and Wiktorya Michalska. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Malianowski.
brymsza

Replies: 150

Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:00 pm      Post subject: 1892 Suwalki records

Ryszard

Thank you for Napolean. Here are a couple from Suwalki 1892

Best regards
Bob Rymsza

1892 Suwalki Kazimierz death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.12 MB
 Viewed:  9287 Time(s)

1892 Suwalki Kazimierz death.jpg

1892 Suwalki child of maciej.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.3 MB

1892 Suwalki child of maciej.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:23 pm      Post subject:

Three more:

No. 122
Krzywułka
Birth register for Aleksandra Gwiazdowska

Completed in the city of Suwalki on 3/15 March, 1885, at 12:00 PM. Appeared Wojciech Gwiazdowski, farmer residing in the village of Krzywulka, age 30, in the presence of Andrzej Demuradski, 27, and Augustyn Gwiazdowski, 36, both farmers residing in the village of Krzywulka, and presented us with a female infant born in the village of Krzywulka on 24 February/8 March of the current year at 8:00 AM of his legal wife Anna nee Tylenda, age 21. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Kazimierz Stekszis [?], the child was given the name ALEKSANDRA. Godparents were Andrzej Demuradski and Marianna Bagilska/Basziska [?]. This act read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed by me. Fr. A. Makowski, rector of Suwalki parish.

- # -

No. 185
Krzywulka

Completed in the city of Suwalki on 16/29 May, 1900, at 5:00 PM. Appeared Antoni Perkowski, 58, and Piotr Tarszkiewicz, 58, both farmers residing in the village of Krzywulka, and declared that yesterday at 2:00 AM in the village of Krzywulka died BRONISLAWA GWIAZDOWSKA, age one and a half years, daughter of farmers Wojciech and Anna nee Tylenda Gwiazdowski, legal marriage. Death of Bronislawa Gwiazdowska verified by eyewitnesses. This act read to those in attendance and signed only by me. Rector of Suwalki, Fr. W. Kijewski.

- # -

No. 9
Czarne

Completed in Czarne on 12/24 March, 1886, at 5:00 PM. Appeared in person Alexander Kuligowski, 33, servant from Czarne, in the presence of Heronym Kuligowski, 60, and Martin Januszewski, 60, morganic farmers from Czarne, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Czarne on 2/14 of the current month and year at 10:00 AM of his legal wife Jozefa nee Miętkiewicz, 32. At holy baptism concluded today by us, the child was given the name of BOLESLAW. Godparents were Heronym Kuligowski and Jozefa Miętkiewicz. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by us. Administrator of Czarne parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Wladyslaw Leonowicz.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:48 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

No. 285
Krzywułka

Completed in the city of Suwalki on 11/24 August, 1900, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Piotr Taraszkiewicz, 53, and Antoni Perkowski, 58, farmers residing in the village of Krzywulka, and declared that yesterday at 7:00 AM died in the village of Krzywulka ANNA GWIAZDOWSKA, wife of a farmer, age 35, daughter of Mateusz and Helena nee Wasilewska Tylenda, legal marriage; she leaves behind her widowed husband Wojciech Gwiazdowski. Death of Anna Gwiazdowska confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to those in attendance and signed only by me. Rector of Suw. par., Fr. W. Kijewski [?].

- # -

No. 187
Zlotopole

Completed in the city of Lipno on 28 November/7 December, 1904, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Jan Opuszynski, 50, and Jozef Narychlewski, 22, farmers from Zlotopole, and declared that yesterday at 11:00 AM died in Zlotopole KATARZYNA OPUSZYNSKA, nee KOSTRZEWSKA, age 48; born in Jarczachow [Orczachow?], wife of a farmer, residing with her husband in Zlotopole, daughter of deceased Jozef and Tekla nee Wenderlich Kostrzewski, legal marriage. She leaves behind her widower husband Jan Opuszynski. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Redctor of Lipno parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Wiktor Trejdosewski.
Everything Relative

Replies: 34

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:25 am      Post subject:

Thank you very much, Ryszard, for the Gwiazdowski translations. They are very much appreciated!
Carol-Lynne
Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:19 am      Post subject: Birth Leon Podkowa

Mr. Ryszard!
I found this record of Leon Podkowa, brother of my great grandfather. I would like to translate their favor. I appreciate it. Anencir Rogoski (Brazil).
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1-17861-107359-71

Birth Leon Podkowa.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  268.62 KB

Birth Leon Podkowa.jpg

mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:21 pm      Post subject: Sawicki and Kwiatkowski Births

Thank you very much for deciphering the handwriting of these birth records in Russian.

My great-great grandmother was born in Osówka in Czernikowo parish according to her marriage record.

Michał Kwiatkowski was born in Karasiewo village. His mother was Eleanora Wesołowska who married Pawel Kwiatkowski after her first husband died, yet this record has the father as Jozef. I do not understand the "Osip" in front of the father's and the godfather's names. Would you please help me?

Marilyn

Ozhuvka/Orzówka/Ożówka [?]

Completed in Czerniawka [?] on 16 February, 1867 [or 1868?], at 10:00 AM. Appeared Franciszek Sawicki, lodger from Orzowka, age 25, in the presence of witnesses Szymon Urbanski, householder from Witowenż [?], age 50, and Franciszek Dąbrowski, householder from Orzowka, 66 [margin note: six is correct], and presented us with a female infant declaring that she was born in Orzowka on the 13th of the current month and year at 8:00 AM of his legal wife Maryanna nee Popalska, age 21. At holy baptism today concluded by Fr. Lucianski, the child was given the name of ELEONORA. Godparents were Jan Popalski and Franciszka Rutkowska. This act read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Mat. Lucianski, Admin. Czern. Par., registrar of civil acts.

- # -

Karasewo
No. 56

Completed in the village of Chelminca/Chelmica Wielka on August 26/September 7, 1879, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Osip/Jozef Kwiatkowski, farmer residing in the village of Karasewo, age 35, in the presence of Stanislaw Charzewski/Charżewski, 40, and Jakob Michalski, 50, farmers residing in the village of Karasewo [here the writer omitted the phrase about presenting a child born...] yesterday of the current month and year at 6:00 PM of his legal wife Leonora nee Wesaloska [?], age 34. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr Damon Malianowski, the child was given the name MICHAEL. Godparents were Osip/Jozef Trzeciakowski and Wiktorya Michalska. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Malianowski.[/quote]
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:23 pm      Post subject:

Marilyn:

Osip is just another way of spelling the name of Joseph/Jozef.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:06 pm      Post subject:

Another one:

Peilówka/Pejlówka
No. 3

Completed in the village of Wieczfnia on 23 December, 1890/4 January, 1891, at 1:00 PM. Appeared in person Hippolit Tylicki, carpenter, 36, residing in Peilówka, in the presence of Jan Jankowski, 56, and Marcin Lipinski, 45, both farmers residing in Peilówka, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Peilówka on 11/23 December, 1890, at [?] PM, of his legal wife Maryanna nee Podsiadłowska, 30. At holy baptism today by Fr. Piotr Krasiński, the child was given the name ANTONI. Godparents were Jan Jankowski and Maryanna Roman. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Registrar and administrator of Wieczfnia parish, Fr. Piotr Krasiński.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:36 am      Post subject:

Three more:

No. 498
Suwalki
Birth register
Konstantin/Konstanty Rymsza

Completed in the city of Suwalki on 27 November/9 December, 1892, at 1:00 PM. Appeared in person Maciej Rymsza, farmer residing in Suwalki, age 45, in the presence of Franciszek Griszkiewicz, 50, and Anton Myszkiewicz, 40, day laborers residing in Suwalki, and presented us with a male infant born in Suwalki on 25 November/7 December of this year at 1:00 PM of his legal wife Agata nee Swierzbinowicz, age 35. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Jozef Marszo [or Marto?], the child was given the name KONSTANTIN/KONSTANTY. Godparents were Jan Jurczewski and Teofila Balczeniuk. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. A. Makowski, rector, registrar.

- # -

No. 85
Biskupice
Podkowa, Leon

Completed in posad [suburb or unincorporated village] of Biskupice on 30 March/11 April, 1898, at 1:00 PM. Appeared in person Wincenty Podkowa, farmer, 30, residing in Biskupice, in the presence of Michal Podkowa, 42, and Stanislaw Wronski, 34, farmers residing in Biskupice, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Biskupice today of this month and year at 4:00 AM of his legal wife Franciszka nee Wronska, age 22. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name LEON. Godparents were Michal Podkowa and Katarzyna Zielinska. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by me. Fr. R. Pankowski, registrar of civil acts.

- #

No. 73
Death register
Kazimierz Rymsza

Completed in the city of Suwalki on 8/20 February, 1892, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Adam Tanajewski [?], 38, and Michal Aleksa, 48, both guards at the Suwalki Christian hospital, and declared that on 6/18 February of this year at 3:00 PM at the Suwalki hospital died KAZIMIERZ RYMSZA, widower residing at the gmina [community] of Berz[cut off] [cut off] _winsk uezd [district], age 46. Names of parents and place of birth unknown to the declarants. Death of Kazimierz Rymsza confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the declarants and signed only by me. Fr. A. Makowski, rector, Suwalki parish.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 203, 204, 205 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 204 of 238

Jump to: