PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author

Replies: 150

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:38 pm      Post subject:

Podjazd

I'm not Ryszard, Elzbieta, or even Dave, but I have spent a good amount of time in the online archives.

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/

So what I'm about to tell you applies only to this archive. Ryszard, Elzbieta, or Dave, please correct me if I'm wrong for what I'm about to say if incorrect or incomplete. The 19th century records in the archive I linked to has both polish and russian. Some where around 1865 the language changes from Polish to Russian. However, while the language, and index, in the records may be in Russian, many of the names of the pertinent people will also be shown in Polish. and Russian, to help you with some of the names. Not all records follow this format but many do. Also, the records contain indexes for easy search of the names you are looking for. You do need to know what your name looks like in Russian though. Wink

Hope this helps.
Bob
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:00 pm      Post subject:

Another one:

No. 9
Wichowo

Completed in Chelmica [?] on 29 January/10 February, 1895, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Marian Smolinski, 26, worker from Wichowo, in the presence of Tomasz Tkarzewski, 64 [?], and Stanislaw Potokowski, 60 [?], both farmers from Karaszewo [?], and presented us with a female infant born in Wikowo yesterday at 12:00 PM of his legal wife Eleonora nee Sowicka, 20. At holy baptism today the child was given the name ZOFIA. Godparents were Tomasz Tkarzewski and Maryanna Smolinska. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Administrator of Chemica parish, Fr. Kukula [?]
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:11 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

No. 11
Surowe and Zyk

Completed in posad [suburb] Mysziniec on 13/21 January, 1899, at 5:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Jozef Pinkosz [?], 32, and Stanislaw Kaczmerczyk, 45, both farmers from the village of Zyk, that concluded today was the religious marital union between WOJCIECH ROPIAK, widower of Katarzyna nee Swidor, who died on 28 February/12 March, 1898, son of the deceased Ignacy and his legal wife Zusanna nee Dzierlatek [?] Ropiak, a worker born in the village of Mysziniec Stary and residing in the village of Surowe, age 40; and ROZALYA DOMIYAN [?], single, daughter of the deceased Leon and Anna nee Kaczmarczyk Domiyan, legal marriage, a worker, born and residing in the village of Zyk with her brother, she is age 29. The marriage was preceded by the three announcements published in the local parish church on 27 December/18 January, 3/15 and 10/22 January of last year and this year. The newlyweds declare that they have concluded no prenuptial agreement. The ceremony was concluded by Fr. Marcelius Gmiska [?]. This act read to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by me. Administrator of Mysziniec parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Osip [Jozef] Ostromenski[?].

- # -

No. 99
Wyk

Completed in the city of Nowogrod on March 22, 1868 [single date given], at 1:00 PM. Appeared Jan Banak, peasant worker residing in the village of Wyk, age 36, in the presence of Roch Dymarski, 49, and Lukasz Olbryk, 40, both farmers from the village of Wyk, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in the village of Wyk on March 20 at 8:00 PM of his legal wif3e Maryanna nee Jorkowska, 30. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Maciejewski, the child was given the name TEOFIL. Godparents were Roch Dymarski and Maryanna Dymarska. This act read to the declarant father and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. R. Skrodzki, N. N.
khill1881

Replies: 90

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:51 am      Post subject:

Ryszard,

I want to thank you again for all the translations of the records of my Ropiak ancestors. The work you do is amazing.

Katherine
Send e-mail
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:17 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

No. 12
Szczebliotowo/Szczebletowo/Szczeblotowo

Completed in the village of Byczin on 27 August/8 September, 1889, at 1:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Kristian Kolutkiewicz [?], 68, and Jan Napiorkowski, 28, both farmers from the village of Szczeblotowo, that concluded today was the religious marital union between ANTONIN KUBIAK, single, age 20, born in the village of Byskupice and residing in service in the village of Szczeblotowo, son of deceased Michal and Marianna nee Galska Kubiak, legal marriage, servants, and ANNA GŁOWACKA, single, age 22, born in the village of Dobre/Dobra, and residing in service in the village of Szczeblotowo, daughter of Jan and the deceased Maryanna nee Adamiewska Głowacki, servants. The marriage was preceded by the three announcements published in the local parish church on 13/25 August, 20 August/1 September, and 27 August/8 September of the current year. The newlyweds declared that no prenuptial agreement had been concluded between them. The marriage ceremony was completed by the undersigned, rector of Byczin parish. This act read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Walenty Albin, rector of Byczin parish, registrar of civil acts.

- # -

Completed in posad [suburb] Tarlowo on 15/27 December, 1895, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Piotr Palinski, 73, and Szymon Cacuba [?], 27, both farmers residing in the village of Tomaszów, and declared that in Tomaszów on 13/25 December of this year at 10:00 AM died WLADYSLAW PALINSKI, age 6 years, son of Piotr and Kornelia nee Klosowska/Kłosowska, born in Sekerk/Sekusk [?]. Death of Wladislaw Palinski verified by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Antoni Brodniuk [?], registrar.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:33 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

No. 47
Wichowo

Completed in Chelmica on 4/16 July, 1893, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Marian Smolinski, worker residing in Wichowo, age 24,s in the presence of Andrzej Gołębiewski, 50, and Franciszek Sawicki, 56, farmers residing in Wichowo, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Wichowo on 2/14 July of the current year at 11:00 AM of his legal wife Elenora nee Sawicka, age 24. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name MARIAN. Godparents were Marian Jagodzinski and Weronyka Szeflinska. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Administrator of Chelmica parish, Fr. [?] Kukula.

- # -

Goslawice
No. 8

Completed in the village of Sinia Gorsk/Siniagorsk/Siniegorsk [?] on 17/29 October, 1888, at 3:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Pawel Androrostczak [??], 70, and Mateusz Rogalski, 70, workers residing in the village of Goslawice, that concluded today was the religious marital union between MICHAL PIOTROWSKI, single, 24, worker residing in the village of Goslawice, son of the deceased Franciszek and Katarzyna nee Wrzesinska Piotrowski, legal marriage, born in the village of Siniegorsk, and APOLONIA LUDWICZINSKA, single, age 20, servant residing in the village of Goslawice, daughter of the deceased Piotr and the living Maryanna nee Kawczynska Ludwiczynski, legal marriage, born in the village of Goslawice. The marriage was preceded by the three announcements published in the Siniegorsk parish church on 2/14, 9/21, and 15/28 October of the current year. The newlyweds declare that no prenuptial agreement was concluded between them. This act read to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Jan Krajewski, rector of Siniegorsk parish, registrar of civil acts.
rkub45
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:40 pm      Post subject:

Staripolak64

Thank you for the translation. Much appreciated.

Roger
mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:01 pm      Post subject: Maryan Smoliński Birth 1893

Ryszard,

Thank you for translating this record. It is possible that the witness Franciszek Sawicki is the father of the mother of the baby, and now I know his age and residence at the time. Thank you also for the recent translation of the record of my grandmother Sofia who we now know was born in 1895. Brother and sister migrated to America together in 1910. My family and I appreciate having the correct information.

Marilyn

[quote="Staripolak64"]

No. 47
Wichowo

Completed in Chelmica on 4/16 July, 1893, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Marian Smolinski, worker residing in Wichowo, age 24,s in the presence of Andrzej Gołębiewski, 50, and Franciszek Sawicki, 56, farmers residing in Wichowo, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Wichowo on 2/14 July of the current year at 11:00 AM of his legal wife Elenora nee Sawicka, age 24. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name MARIAN. Godparents were Marian Jagodzinski and Weronyka Szeflinska. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Administrator of Chelmica parish, Fr. [?] Kukula.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:21 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

No. 19

Zdraly. Completed in posad [suburb] Bychowo on 28 September, 1873, at 2:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Franciszek Sprawka, peasant of Zdraly, age 54, and Wojciech Cichonski, settler from Bychowo, 52, that concluded today was the religious marital union between MICHAL STYZEJ/STYRZEJ, widower of Maryanna Styżej nee Donecka [?], who died in the village of Zdraly on 11 December, 1867, he is a peasant farmer, a private temporarily released, residing in the village of Zdraly, age 31, a farmer from the village of Zdraly, son of Sebastian Styżej, peasant farmer residing in Zdraly and Teresia nee buczek Styżej, deceased; and KATARZYNA SPRAWKA, daughter of Grzegorz Sprawka, living, residing in Zdraly and the deceased Maryanna nee Wozniak Sprawka, legal marriage, age 22, born in the village of Zdraly and residing there with her father, peasant farmer. The marriage was preceded by the three announcements proclaimed in the local parish church on 14, 21, and 28 September of the current year. The newlyweds declared that no prenuptial agreement was concluded between them. The ceremony was conducted by Fr. Jan Woitans [?], rector of Bykowo parish. This act read to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by me. Rector of Bykowo parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Jan Woitans [?].

- # -

No. 45
Tomaszow
Anna Palinska

Completed in posad [suburb] of Tarlowo on 13/25 March, 1899, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Piotr Palinski, 74, farmer residing in the village of Tomaszow, in the presence of Wojciech Surma [?], 33, and Bartłomej Ulutba [?], 70, both farmers from Tomaszow, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Tomaszow on 7-19 March of this year at 2Ł00 PM of his legal wife Kornella nee Klosowska, 35. At holz baptism concluded today by Fr. Brodzinski, the child was given the name ANNA. Godparents were Wojciech Surma and Tekla Webro [?]. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Antoni Brodzinski, registrar of civil acts.
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 158

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:02 pm      Post subject:

Many MANY thanks Ryszard for the two Palinski translations. There is a third which I guess must be next in your never ending queue Smile

I have just one more for now, if I may ask you again.

Cheers mate

Helena

jan klos dau poss brother.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  678.86 KB
 Viewed:  8005 Time(s)

jan klos dau poss brother.JPG

Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:28 pm      Post subject: Birth Kazmierza Podkowa

Mr. Ryszard! I need more help in sister's birth certificate translation of my great-grandfather, Kazmierza Podkowa. I appreciate it. Anencir Rogoski (Brazil).

Birth Kazmierza Podkowa.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  284.34 KB
 Viewed:  8005 Time(s)

Birth Kazmierza Podkowa.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:13 am      Post subject:

Two more:

No. 31
Kozlówka
Anton Polinski

Completed in posad Tarlowo on 20 March/2 April, 1908, at 8:00 AM. Appeared Jan Jasinski, 67, and Franciszek Iwan, 66, both farmers residing in the village of Kozlówka, and declared that in Kozlówka yesterday at 4:00 PM died ANTONI POLINSKI, 21, day laborer, son of Piotr and Kornela nee Klosowska, born in Zwania [?] and residing in Kozlówka; he leaves behind his widowed wife Aniela nee Siel
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:22 am      Post subject:

Sorry for the slip, I punched the wrong key!

Continuing No. 31, Anton Polinski. His wife is Aniela nee Sieląg/Szelong. Death of Antoni Polinski verified by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. M. Banakiewicz, registrar of civil acts.

- # -

No. 245
Completed in Warsaw on 13/25 April, 1886, at 12:00 PM. Appeared Jan Wnorowski, servant, private in reserves, age 35, residing in Warsaw under No. 601 [this indicates that his discharge certificate from the military is No. 601], in the presence of Anton Choinski/Chojnski, colonist, and Ludowik Koninski, worker, both of legal age, residing in Warsaw, and presented us with a male infant born here in Warsaw on 25 March/6 April of this year at 4:00 AM of his legal wife Maryanna nee Niemczyk, age 30. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name ANTONI. Godparents were Anton Choinski and Agnieszka Niemczyk. Presentation was delayed because of the father's business. This act read to the attendees and signed only by us. Fr. Jozef Dębszirski [?], rector and registrar of civil acts.
delink

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:05 am      Post subject:

Regarding No. 245, thank you!

Diane
Podjazd

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:08 am      Post subject:

brymsza wrote:
Podjazd

I'm not Ryszard, Elzbieta, or even Dave, but I have spent a good amount of time in the online archives.

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/

So what I'm about to tell you applies only to this archive. Ryszard, Elzbieta, or Dave, please correct me if I'm wrong for what I'm about to say if incorrect or incomplete. The 19th century records in the archive I linked to has both polish and russian. Some where around 1865 the language changes from Polish to Russian. However, while the language, and index, in the records may be in Russian, many of the names of the pertinent people will also be shown in Polish. and Russian, to help you with some of the names. Not all records follow this format but many do. Also, the records contain indexes for easy search of the names you are looking for. You do need to know what your name looks like in Russian though. Wink

Hope this helps.
Bob

Hi Bob

Thanks for the reply. It helps. I can try to figure out the Russian version of the surname from records I already have (I think).

John (Podjazd)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 208 of 238

Jump to: