PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:23 am      Post subject: Antoni Miecznikowski 1896

Thanks in advance

Miecznikowski / Tylicka marriage

http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Wieczfnia/1896/_M_4008.jpg

Nancy
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:49 am      Post subject: Wiktorya Tylicka b 1889

http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Wieczfnia/1889/_M_3422.jpg

Baptism of Wiktorya daughter of Stanisław Tylicki

Thanks and G'night

Nancy
zack

Replies: 447

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:13 pm      Post subject: JANKLOWICZ

Thank you very much
For everything
Can you translate also the comment margins of the document?
ZACK

.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.11 MB
 Viewed:  8894 Time(s)

.jpg

antonina1

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:14 pm      Post subject:

Marcel, thank you Smile

marcelproust wrote:
antonina1 wrote:
Hi,
Please translation

Łuszczewo
Nr 17

It happened in Skulsk on 17 (30 ) April 1912 at 9 a.m. In the presence of witnesses Wincenty Stranc 32 years old farmer from Łuszczewo and Stanisław Kampanowski 33 years old brick maker both living in Łuszczewo there was concluded religious mariage between:

Dominik Majewski, single, 26 years old, born in linowiec in Grand Duchy of Posen, living in Łuszczewo, on of Aleksander and Agnieszka maiden name Ługocka spouses Majewscy

and

Józefa Niezabitowska, virgin, 17 years old born and living in Łuszczewo, daughter of Teodor and Józefa maiden name Dominiak spouses Niezabitowscy gardenerd.
There were 3 premarital church annoucements in Skulsk on: 25 December 1911 (7 January 1912), 1 (14 ) January 1912 and 8(21 ) January 1912.
There was no premarital agreement.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:20 am      Post subject: Re: ORACZ # 5

zack wrote:
Appreciate Very much your professional assistance
ZACK

It happened in Szydłowiec on 12 June 1912 at 7 p.m. In the presence of witnesses Szuł Chomentowski 58 years old and Herszek

Pilnił? 48 years old both living in city Szydłowiec there was concluded religious marriage between

Herszek Oracz, widower 32 years old, son of Abram Ber and Ita Laja maiden name Sztajman spouses Oracz, living in Iłża

and

Laja Tojter (could be written Teuter), virgin 22 years old, daughter of deceased Abram and Szandla maiden name Finkelsztajn (could

be written Finkelstein) spouses Teuter, living in Szydłowiec,

there were 3 premarital short premarital annoucements in Iłża and Szydłowiec synagogues on: 12, 19 and 26 May 1912.
Wedding ceremony provided by rabbi of Szydłowiec synagogue district

addition to act number 11
Rabbi of Iłża synagogue district

On 20 March (10 April) 1880, 5 (17 ) April 1880 and 12 (24 ) April 1880 there were 3 annoucements in Iłża synagogue betweent;

widower Chaim Jankel Oracz, son of Szyja? and Hena spouses Oracz 74 years old living in Iłża

and

estera Bejtman, widow, daughter of Rafał Pejsak and Frymeta spouses Zaicman, 33 years old, living in Iłża.

Iłża 18/25 April 1880.

Nr 57
Iłża
Moszek Oracz

It happened in Iłża on 6 (18 ) June 1876 at 8 a.m. Appeared Pinkwas Oracz trader from Iłża 45 years old in the presence of Nuta Sztajman trader 36 years old and Towia Frydman teacher 66 years old, all living in Iłża, and show us male child and said that he was born in Iłża on 30 May (11 June) 1876 at 1 a.m. from his legal wife Fajga maiden name Bryt 44 years old. During the religious rite of circumcision child was given the name Moszek. Act was read to all, signed by all except father who is illiterate.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:35 am      Post subject: Re: Ludwick Tylicki Szreńsk

nercell wrote:
Hi marcelproust...

1884, Szreńsk parish, marriage of Ludwick Tylicki Joanna Zgliczyńska...record 45...trying to figure out the conncection.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0616d&sy=1884&kt=2&plik=044-045.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Thanks,

Nancy

45 Ługi

It happened in Szreńsk on 30 September (12 october) 1884 at 4 p.m. In the presence of witnesses Józef Chorzewski 46 years old and Józef Bilicki 34 years old, farmers living in Ługi, there was concluded religious marriage between

Ludwik Tylicki 21 years old, single born in Ługi,
son of Franciszek Tylicki and Tekla Tylkicka maiden name Sokolnicka spouses Tyliccy farmers living in Ługi,
farmer living in Ługi with his parents

and

Joanna Zgliczyńska, virgin, born in Ługi (Szreńsk parish), 21 years old living in Ługi with her parents, daughter of Felicjan Zgliczyński and Marcyanna Zgliczyńska maiden name Ługowska, spouses Zgliczyńscy, farmers living in Ługi.

There were 3 church premarital annoucements in Szreńsk on: 9 (21) September, 16 (28 ) September and 23 September ( 5 October) 1884
Wedding ceremony provided by priest Piotr Podlecki, curate of Szreńsk parish.
signed by priest Józef Tarkowski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:00 am      Post subject: Re: Antoni Miecznikowski 1896

nercell wrote:
Thanks in advance

Miecznikowski / Tylicka marriage

http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Wieczfnia/1896/_M_4008.jpg

Nancy

I already translated this one

Jabłonowo
Adamy and
Zakrzewo-Ranki
Nr 11

It happened in village Wieczfnia on 17 (29 ) January 1896 at 5 p.m.
Witnesses: Antoni Marchlewski organist 53 years old and Antoni Kofman sacristian 48 years old both living in Wieczfia
Groom: Antoni Miecznikowski 36 years old born in Zakrzewo-Ranki, farmer living in Zakrzewo-Ranki
Parents of groom: dead Miecznikowski Maciej and dead Miecznikowska Salomea maiden name Miecznikowska
Bride: Julianna Tylicka 26 years old born in Zakrzewo-Frocki living in Jabłonowo-Adamy
Bride parents: dead Tylicka Antoni and dead Tylicka Wiktoria maiden name Chydzińska
There were 3 church annoucements in Wieczfnia church: 31 December (12 January), 7 (19 ) January and 14 (26 ) January 1896
There were no premarital agreement.
Priest who celebrated wedding ceremony: Remigiusz Jankowski

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:13 am      Post subject: Re: Wiktorya Tylicka b 1889

nercell wrote:
http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Wieczfnia/1889/_M_3422.jpg

Baptism of Wiktorya daughter of Stanisław Tylicki

Thanks and G'night

Nancy

Jabłonowo-Adamy

it happened in village Wieczfnia on 29 March (10 April) 1889 at noon. Appeared Stanisław Tylicki day laborer 50 years living in Jabłonowo-Adamy in the presence of Faustyn Jabłonowski 38 years old and Józef Tylicki 45 years old, partial owners, living in Jabłonowo-Adamy, and show us female child and said that he was born in Jabłonowo-Adamy on 24 March (5 April) 1889 at noon from his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Kołakowska 35 years old. Child was baptised by priest Piotr Krasiński under the name Wiktorya. Godparents: Faustyn Jabłonowski and Marcyanna Bagińska.
signed by priest Piotr Krasiński

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:26 am      Post subject: Re: Antoni Miecznikowski 1896

Re- Miecznikowski in Jablonowo Adamy
Nr 11

My apologies -of course you had translated this already-I inadvertently pasted the wrong url

Thanks for everything,

Nancy
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:29 am      Post subject: Re: JANKLOWICZ

zack wrote:
Thank you very much
For everything
Can you translate also the comment margins of the document?
ZACK

It happened in city Szydłowiec on 23 january 1901 at 10 a.m. Appeared Nuchym Janklewicz shoemaker 29 years old living in city Szydłowiec in the presence of witnesses Szmul Chomentowski 51 years old and Bynem (cant decipher surname, Michlewicz???) 61 years old, teachers living in city Szydłowiec, and show us female child (one of the twin children) and said that he was born in city Szydłowiec on 16 January 1901 at 7 a.m. from his legal wife Laja maiden name Szmulewicz, 25 years old. Child was given the name Sura. Act was read to all, and because of others are illiterate signed by mayor and Chomentowski.

on left margin there is: and because of others are illiterate - mayor forgot to write this and added on the left margin

antonina1

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:37 am      Post subject:

Marcel, really thank you very much for your help. Attached re- birth of Francis and marriage certificate of his parents.

Józef Figas i Antonina Ratajczyk.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  382.36 KB
 Viewed:  8909 Time(s)

Józef Figas i Antonina Ratajczyk.jpg

Franciszek Akt urodzenia1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  129.38 KB
 Viewed:  8909 Time(s)

Franciszek Akt urodzenia1.jpg

Philip
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 117

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:16 am      Post subject:

Hi,

I really need the translation of this death certificate of Barbara Remisz.
Can you help me?

Thanks

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.16 MB
 Viewed:  8908 Time(s)

image.jpeg

ctamara

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:32 pm      Post subject: Russian Cyrillac Translation please

Most of my translations have been done in Polish, however this one is in Russian. This is a baptismal certificate of my granduncle I never knew I had. Also there was a green stamp, slightly faded on the top right with about five letters. Could you please explain to me the significance, and what it stands for? I know it started with Y.M.O. Let me know if you cannot see it and I will use the magnifying glass on it again. Thanks a mil. Carol Tamara

JULIAN4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  455.47 KB

JULIAN4.jpg

Send e-mail
ilanf

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:52 am      Post subject:

Hi Everyone

I have attached few documents of my grandmother
Can anyone tell me what are those documents? Is there any information about what army unit he was?

Any clue will be appreciable.

Thanks,
Ilan Frumkin

4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.94 MB

4.jpg

3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB

3.png

2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.55 MB

2.png

1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.6 MB

1.png

Last edited by ilanf on Sun May 08, 2016 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
adamsam

Replies: 73

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:28 am      Post subject: Russian records translation p.2

Attached are (2) more documents from my family's origins in Poland. I wish to thank all for their efforts in translating these records and enabling me to better understand the family origin and share these findings with my family.
note: Russian? The first is the birth of Franciskis and the second is the birth of Helena, apparently a second Helena after the death of Helena in 1891

1892 Helena Same??ko birth.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  202.16 KB

1892 Helena Same??ko birth.JPG

1876 Franciszek Same??ko birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.16 MB

1876 Franciszek Same??ko birth.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 21 of 339

Jump to: