PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:28 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

polorgin wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Trip to Poland was a success!
One record I need help with
Alex Budzinski??
See attached birth record. I hope this is his record. I forgot to mention the item I am looking at is No. 21 top left page.
Barbara

It happened in village Kniażpol on 18 February 1890 at 5 p.m. Appeared midwife Melania Paszko 86 years old peasant from village Kniażpol in the presence of witnesses Michał Żur 30 years old and Andrzej Kruk 20 years old both peasants from village Kniażpol and show us male child born in village Kniażpol on 16 February 1890 at 9 p.m. This is a child of Katarzyna Budzyńska maiden name Markowicz, peasant from village Kniażpol 23 years old. She is a spouse of Demetriusz Budzyński but she is not living with him. Child after religious rites of baptism and confirmation was given the name Aleksy. Godparents: Michał Żur and Ewa Kucharska.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
billymatt

Replies: 46

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:07 pm      Post subject: Birth record in Russian

This is a birth record I found written in Russian...
billymatt

Replies: 46

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:05 pm      Post subject: Birth record in Russian

A birth record I found of my 2nd Great-Grandfather written in Russian

2nd Great-Grandfather Andrej Kukis birth record 1853 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  404.26 KB
 Viewed:  7799 Time(s)

2nd Great-Grandfather Andrej Kukis birth record 1853 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:49 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Records Zofia and Jadwiga Filipkowski

KarenK513 wrote:
Hello, I would greatly appreciate help with the translation of these records. Thanks and best regards, Karen

Kobierniki

It happened in Sikórz on 6 (18 ) November 1892 at 11 a.m. Appeared Marianna Borkowska peasant 50 years old living in Kobierniki present during the childbirth in the presence of Józef Wojcik church servant 64 years old from Sikórz and Franciszek Skrzeński peasant 56 years old from Kobierniki and show us female child and said that he was born in Kobierniki on 25 September (7 October) 1892 at 10 a.m. Father Ludwik Filipkowski worker, present during preparation of this document, (because of the departure of his wife Waleria maiden name Żółtowska, living in Kobierniki, 27 years old). Child was baptised 27 September (9 November) 1892 under the name Jadwiga. Godparents: Franciszek Przybylski and Marianna Stawicka

Kobierniki

It happened in Sikórz on 17 (29 ) September 1888 at 11 a.m. Appeared Ludwik Filipkowski 26 years old from Kobierniki in the presence of Paweł Krakus peasant 50 years old from Kobierniki and Józef Cichocki peasant 49 years old from Parzeń and show us female child and said that he was born in Kobierniki on 16 (28 ) September 1888 at 9 a.m. from his legal wife Waleria maiden name Żółtowska 21 years old . Child was baptised under the name Zofia. Godparents: Marcin Filipkowski and Marianna Żółtowska.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
helena224

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:13 am      Post subject: translation of personal letters

Hi, I would appreciate help with translating the attached copy of letters I have recently been given by a family member.

I am also trying to locate birth/baptism records (Orthodox) for the year 1911 for the village of Mala Dajnovka, Parish Zabresky, Gmina Oshmiany. To date the following Archive departments have not been able to locate any records for the year 1911 - State History Archives Lithuania, NHA Grodno, NHA Minsk, Zonal Archives Mododechno. Any information regarding possible places this record may be held would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Helena

letter dated 15021961.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  letter dated 15021961.pdf
 Filesize:  1.36 MB
 Downloaded:  441 Time(s)

undated letter from Lucy.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  undated letter from Lucy.pdf
 Filesize:  1.17 MB
 Downloaded:  387 Time(s)

mataitai

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:23 am      Post subject: Request for Polish Cyrillic translation

This should be the marriage record for Franciszek Nowakowski and Konkowska
in 1895 in Wloclowek. I am including both a photo and a scan of the microfilm.
Appreciate the help,
Jeanne (Mataitai)

Scan82q.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  560.64 KB
 Viewed:  8434 Time(s)

Scan82q.jpg

Photo82q.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  769.33 KB

Photo82q.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:42 am      Post subject: Re: translation of personal letters

helena224 wrote:
Hi, I would appreciate help with translating the attached copy of letters I have recently been given by a family member.

I am also trying to locate birth/baptism records (Orthodox) for the year 1911 for the village of Mala Dajnovka, Parish Zabresky, Gmina Oshmiany. To date the following Archive departments have not been able to locate any records for the year 1911 - State History Archives Lithuania, NHA Grodno, NHA Minsk, Zonal Archives Mododechno. Any information regarding possible places this record may be held would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Helena

Translation of second letter

Greetings from city Wołożyn.

Hello my dear uncle Serge. This is me, your nience Lucy. Now we want to tell You how we live. We live not bad. Our dad is working in manufacturing. At the begining he used to work as a driver on steam engine, and now it was transferred to the current and he works as a miller. We have our own house. Uncle Serge we have a favour to ask You about the picture of your family. Now i will write about my family. My family consists of four people. I will write their names. Fathers name is Sergiej, mothers name is Olga as you know. My brothers name who is 3 years old is Tolia and my name is Lusia, i am 12 years old, i have a birth day on 15 November. I am a student of sixth grade. I learn well. Rarely I get 4 in school. (grades at school in Poland were 2-5, 2 was the worst, 5 was the best, now we have 1-6 grades), Now i will tell you about Дайновка (Dajnowka, name of village). Grandfather already deceased. Aunt Mania is alone now. Aunt Zosia lives quite well. Wania already came back home from the army. Uncle Serge, mother apologizes that we didnt wrote to you such long. If you will answer this letter then we will write you more about everything.
Best regards to You and all your family.
I am waiting for Your answer.
Here is my address:

Молодечненская область
город Воложин
улица Белорусская
дом нр 32
Барковская Ольга Петровна

Molodechno Region
city Valozhyn
Belorusskaya street
house number 32
Barkowska Olga Pietrowna
zack

Replies: 447

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:58 pm      Post subject: Re: WUDKA Jakub Mordcha

Sure its JRI Poland
Thank you very much for translating the document I posted.
Has the second document already been translated?
ZACK

Thanks for everything.
marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:
HI
Many thanks for this translation
ZACK

Can You please send me the source link for the first record?
Here is the translation of birth record:

It happened in Warsaw Civil Status Office of nonchristian confessions, 2 district of city Warsaw, on 26 October (4 November) 1898 at 10 a.m. Appeared childs father Izrael Hersz Wodka trader 25 years old living in house number 7/144 in the presence of witness Henoch (cant decipher 3 first letters of surname ...ratorowicz) 28 years old living in house number 8 on Stare Miasto street and August Cym?? hotel menager?? 63 years old living in house number 52 both living in Żelazna street in Warsaw and show us male child born in Warsaw in a house number 7/144 on 16 (28 ) October 1898 at 8 p.m. from his legal wife Tauba maiden name Morgenbeser 28 years old living with her husband. Child was given the name Jakób Mordka
Lyn1982

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:04 am      Post subject:

Birth record of Jan Maluchnik. Father Augustyn mother Elzibeita. I especially need a good read on mothers surname. Not being difficult, it's just I think the geneteka index got her surname wrong and if it's what I'm thinking it is then that would mean this record is the missing link to tie in my Maluchnik's to another Maluchnik family one of my ancestors brothers is heading to in his passenger manifest. If my theory is correct then this record helps me confirm that the maluchnik traveling to america with my ancestors brother was his 2nd cousin.

janmaluchnik1815birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.7 MB

janmaluchnik1815birth.jpg

polorgin
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 42

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:59 am      Post subject: Russian records translationsAlex Budzinski 1888

Hello Marcel,
I am not sure you received this post on Alex Budzinski 1888. I do not believe Alex Budzinski 1890 was the person I am related to.

Can you read the compression files I have sent?
Thanks again.
Barbara

1888_Budzinski_Alex_Bir_Act_36_p.01_02.compressed.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  1888_Budzinski_Alex_Bir_Act_36_p.01_02.compressed.pdf
 Filesize:  557.88 KB
 Downloaded:  371 Time(s)

1888_Budzinski_Alex_Bir_Act_36_p.01_02.compressed.pdf
 Description:
Alex is act no. 36 it runs over to a second page

Download
 Filename:  1888_Budzinski_Alex_Bir_Act_36_p.01_02.compressed.pdf
 Filesize:  557.88 KB
 Downloaded:  410 Time(s)

Last edited by polorgin on Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
polorgin
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 42

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:03 am      Post subject:

Alex Budzinski act no. 36
tkowalska
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:59 am      Post subject: Baptism record of Konstanty Bielawiec

Attached are excerpted pages 1 and 2 for my great-grandfather's baptismal record from Knyszyn near Bialystok. His name was Konstanty Bielawiec and I believe his father's name was Wiktor. The family lived in Penskie, a village connected to Knyszyn, as well as sometimes in town. They also seemed to have strong ties in Krypno. Thank you so much for any translation you may be be able to provide--with gratitude from Tonya. PS I have also added the full scans in case you need to see the categories at the top. Thank you again!! Smile

Birth Konstanty Bielawiec - Cropped.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  138.63 KB

Birth Konstanty Bielawiec - Cropped.JPG

Birth Konstanty Bielawiec p2 - Cropped.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  78.65 KB

Birth Konstanty Bielawiec p2 - Cropped.JPG

Bielawiec Konstanty birth 1.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Bielawiec Konstanty birth 1.pdf
 Filesize:  1.4 MB
 Downloaded:  423 Time(s)

Bielawiec Konstanty birth 2.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Bielawiec Konstanty birth 2.pdf
 Filesize:  565.73 KB
 Downloaded:  342 Time(s)

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:56 pm      Post subject:

Lyn1982 wrote:
Birth record of Jan Maluchnik. Father Augustyn mother Elzibeita. I especially need a good read on mothers surname. Not being difficult, it's just I think the geneteka index got her surname wrong and if it's what I'm thinking it is then that would mean this record is the missing link to tie in my Maluchnik's to another Maluchnik family one of my ancestors brothers is heading to in his passenger manifest. If my theory is correct then this record helps me confirm that the maluchnik traveling to america with my ancestors brother was his 2nd cousin.

Lyn,
I read it as Jakubowniej, but this is a declensioned form. (from Jakubowna, I think, and therefore, from Jakubow or Jakubowski, not sure).

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Lyn1982

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:44 pm      Post subject:

Quote:
Lyn1982 wrote:

Lyn,
I read it as Jakubowniej, but this is a declensioned form. (from Jakubowna, I think, and therefore, from Jakubow or Jakubowski, not sure).

Gilberto

Thank you very much Gilberto. That is unfortunate. If it was Laszczek like I was hoping it would be, it would've helped prove I was on the right track here. Still, it's kind weird 2 Augustyn Maluchnik's whom lived in the same parish married Eliziebeita's. I am guessing there is no way it could be the couple Augustyn Maluchnik and Elżbieta Laszczek from these records? Not sure how those surnames would have been pronounced in their native tongue and if it could have gotten miswritten or something. I did note these 2 married in 1813 and had no children until 1817, unless that record is them.

http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?rid=B&from_date=&to_date=&search_lastname=maluchnik&search_lastname2=las*&rpp1=0&bdm=B&w=07mz&op=gt&lang=pol]http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?rid=B&from_date=&to_date=&search_lastname=maluchnik&search_lastname2=las*&rpp1=0&bdm=B&w=07mz&op=gt&lang=pol

(For some reason cannot make link clickable so has to be copied)
EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 370

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:01 pm      Post subject:

No longer needed, thank you.

Last edited by EANWhitson on Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:34 am; edited 7 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 33 of 339

Jump to: