PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 321, 322, 323 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:11 am      Post subject: Translation Request

Can the following marriage record please be transcribed and translated to English? Thanks

15-0215_PL-KP_PL_71_393_0_0_51-Ksi-PL_71_393_0_0_51-ca.-1849-ca.-1849_00131 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  564.71 KB
 Viewed:  8884 Time(s)

15-0215_PL-KP_PL_71_393_0_0_51-Ksi-PL_71_393_0_0_51-ca.-1849-ca.-1849_00131 (2).jpg

vbstar2010
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 291

Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

treich wrote:
Can the following marriage record please be transcribed and translated to English? Thanks

Date of record: Michałki, 28 March/9 April 1849, 2:00 p.m.
Witnesses: Andrzej Plit?, age 40, and Michał Kleinfeld, age 44, both land-owning farmers residing in Rumunki Radzynki
Groom: Paweł Trejchel, widower of Helena nee Jülke, land-owning farmer in Rumunki Radzynki, born of Krystian and Ewa nee Betcher the spouses Trejchel both already dead, age 49
Bride: Miss Rozalia Krygier, living with her father in Rumunki Paproty, born there of Marcin Krygier, day-laborer, and his wife Katarzyna nee Janke already dead, age 33
Banns: 20 February/4 March, 27 February/11 March, and 6/18 March

Margin: The notation in the left margin I believe references the death certificate for the grooms deceased wife, Helena. Indicates record #65 and a date of death, or could be date of record, of 13/25 February but I'm not sure what to make of abbreviation related to the year.
antonina1

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:21 am      Post subject:

Hi, please translation Smile

nr 78
Orchowo, dnia 15 lipca 1885 roku
Przed niżej podpisanym urzędnikiem stanu cywilnego stawił się dzisiaj, przez Radę miejscowości Mlecze uznany co do osoby, ceglarz Aleksander Majewski urodzony rzekomo w m. Niegibalice w Polsce, zamieszkały w Mleczach, wyznania katolickiego, i zgłosił, że Agnieszka Majewska z domu Łagocka, jego żona, wyznania katolickiego, zamieszkała przy nim, w Mleczach, dnia 14 lipca 1885 roku o czwartej po południu, urodziła dziecko płci męskiej któremu nadano imię Dominik.
Odczytano, przyjęto i jako niepiśmienny opatrzył odręcznymi znakami
(-) + + + Aleksander Majewski
Urzędnik stanu cywilnego
(-) podpis nieczytelny

Potwierdza się zgodność rejestrem głównym
Urzędnik stanu cywilnego
(-) podpis nieczytelny
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2782

Post Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:50 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

vbstar2010 wrote:
treich wrote:

Margin: The notation in the left margin I believe references the death certificate for the grooms deceased wife, Helena. Indicates record #65 and a date of death, or could be date of record, of 13/25 February but I'm not sure what to make of abbreviation related to the year.

Hi Valerie,

The abbreviation is for "the current year". The adjective is biezacy. The date is that of the record and is given with the dual dates according to the Julian & Gregorian calendars.

Dave
jackiewisniewski

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm      Post subject: 1826 Birth for unnamed Kaminski girl

Hi,

When time permits, could you please translate the part that I have outlined in this birth record? I already understand the names, dates, occupations, and ages, but I cannot make out enough of the words to figure out why this daughter has no name and did not have any godparents. I would appreciate any help! Smile

Jackie

1826_BR2_FNU_Kaminski_copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.07 MB

1826_BR2_FNU_Kaminski_copy.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:44 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

dnowicki wrote:
vbstar2010 wrote:
treich wrote:

Hi Valerie,

The abbreviation is for "the current year". The adjective is biezacy. The date is that of the record and is given with the dual dates according to the Julian & Gregorian calendars.

Dave

Oh my gosh Dave, thank you! I am laughing at myself! I was seeing "rk" as "roku" and "rb" and therefore not an abbreviation for 2 separate words. I was reading what's written below that, "tr." or "łr.", as the designation for the year and was drawing a blank.

Thanks again,
Valerie
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:15 pm      Post subject: Re: 1826 Birth for unnamed Kaminski girl

jackiewisniewski wrote:
Hi,

When time permits, could you please translate the part that I have outlined in this birth record? I already understand the names, dates, occupations, and ages, but I cannot make out enough of the words to figure out why this daughter has no name and did not have any godparents. I would appreciate any help! Smile

Jackie

Hi Jackie,

To summarize -- It's basically saying that no name was given to the child for baptism and for that reason she has no godparents. The reason for this is given above where the witnesses’ state they showed us a female child who was already dead and was not living when born. So I guess one could say she was stillborn.

Hope this helps,
Valerie
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:47 pm      Post subject:

antonina1 wrote:
Hi, please translation Smile

nr 78
Przed niżej podpisanym urzędnikiem stanu cywilnego stawił się dzisiaj, przez Radę miejscowości Mlecze uznany co do osoby, ceglarz Aleksander Majewski urodzony rzekomo w m. Niegibalice w Polsce, zamieszkały w Mleczach, wyznania katolickiego, i zgłosił, że Agnieszka Majewska z domu Łagocka, jego żona, wyznania katolickiego, zamieszkała przy nim, w Mleczach, dnia 14 lipca 1885 roku o czwartej po południu, urodziła dziecko płci męskiej któremu nadano imię Dominik.
Odczytano, przyjęto i jako niepiśmienny opatrzył odręcznymi znakami
Urzędnik stanu cywilnego
(-) podpis nieczytelny

Potwierdza się zgodność rejestrem głównym
Urzędnik stanu cywilnego
(-) podpis nieczytelny

This is what I'm getting --

Orchowo, 15 July 1885
Before the undersigned civil registrar appeared today, in the village of Mlecze, brick-maker Aleksander Majewski, supposedly born in the village Niegibalice in Poland, residing in Mlecze, Catholic, and reported that Agnieszka Majewska nee Łagocka, his wife, Catholic, living with him in Mlecze, gave birth to a male child born 14 July 1885 at 4:00 p.m. which they named Dominik.
Read, approved and as illiterate, affixed hand-written marks (made his mark)
Civil Registrar
(-) signature illegible

This confirms the compliance of the main registry
Orchowo, 15 July 1885
Civil Registrar
(-) signature illegible
jackiewisniewski

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:07 am      Post subject: Re: 1826 Birth for unnamed Kaminski girl

vbstar2010 wrote:
jackiewisniewski wrote:
Hi,

Jackie

Hi Jackie,

To summarize -- It's basically saying that no name was given to the child for baptism and for that reason she has no godparents. The reason for this is given above where the witnesses’ state they showed us a female child who was already dead and was not living when born. So I guess one could say she was stillborn.

Hope this helps,
Valerie

Thank you Valerie, I appreciate the information! I wasn't sure the girl died because I didn't find a death record, I guess this served as both.

Jackie
Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
mhofmann

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:00 am      Post subject: translation request

When time permits, may I please have a translation of this document? Kindest thanks!

1809 Jan birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  487.25 KB

1809 Jan birth.jpg

czaplicki

Replies: 49

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:28 am      Post subject: Birth Record of My Great grandfather Andrzej Czaplicki

Could I please get a translation of this record?
Thank you,
Conrad Czaplicki

thumb_B-Andrzej CZ Józef Rozalia GAD DZ 1822-90a_1024.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  173.58 KB

thumb_B-Andrzej CZ Józef Rozalia GAD DZ 1822-90a_1024.jpg

thumb_B-Andrzej CZ Józef Rozalia GAD DZ 1822-90b_1024.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  65.01 KB

thumb_B-Andrzej CZ Józef Rozalia GAD DZ 1822-90b_1024.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:42 am      Post subject: Translation Request

Please translate to English. I am curious if the father Pawel Trejchel is the same Pawel that I have been tracking. Thanks

1853.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  604.17 KB

1853.jpg

vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:27 pm      Post subject: Re: translation request

mhofmann wrote:
When time permits, may I please have a translation of this document? Kindest thanks!

This is the best I could make out with the handwriting --

Date of record: Łebki Wielkie, 15 February 1810, 10:00 a.m.
Father: Well-born (title used to address or refer to an owner of at least one village) Paweł Umięcki, age 23, (hard to decipher maybe -- his share meaning like he is a partial heir?) residing in Łebki Wielkie
Child: on 14 February this year at 1:00 p.m. at house #10 a male child was born and given the name Jan
Mother: Well-born Konstancja Buńkowska, age 22
Witnesses: Adam Rzeczkowski, age 56, and Dominik Slubowski, age 22, (again I think saying something about partial heirs) residing in Łebkie Wielkie
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:39 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Record of My Great grandfather Andrzej Czaplicki

[quote="czaplicki"]Could I please get a translation of this record?
Thank you,
Conrad Czaplicki[/quote

Hi Conrad,

Here is a summary translation --

Date of record: Żaboklik Wielki, 24 November 1822, 11:00 a.m.
Father: Well-born (title used to address or refer to an owner of at least one village) Józef Czaplicki, partial heir, age 32, residing in the village of Żaboklik Wielki
Child: a male child born in his house at #2 yesterday at 7:00 p.m., named Andrzej
Mother: Rozalia nee Gadomska, age 25
Witnesses: well-born Antoni Zembrzuski, large/substantial partial heir, age 41, and Grzegorz Morawski, partial heir, age 28, both residing in the village Żaboklik Wielki

Valerie
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:01 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

treich wrote:
Please translate to English. I am curious if the father Pawel Trejchel is the same Pawel that I have been tracking. Thanks

I think this is the same Paweł!

Date of record: Michałki, 17/29 September 1853, 1:00 p.m.
Father: Paweł Trejchel, age 55, private teacher residing in Rumońki Radzynki
Witnesses: Michał Molcan?, age 28, day-laborer residing in Rumońki Radzynki, and Gottfried Greger, age 36, land-owning farmer residing in Rumońki Liszaki
Child: a male child born on the 29th of August/10th of September this year at 9:00 p.m., named Michał
Mother: Eufrozyna nee Greger, age 38
Godparents: Michał Molcan? and Ann Greger of Rumońki Liszaki

Valerie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 321, 322, 323 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 322 of 581

Jump to: