PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 72

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:45 am      Post subject: New website

My habit in the past was to get to the Forum, then click on the link to "View post since last visit". Doing so with your new website, I get to a page with a lot of icons, very little text and, for me, a lot of confusion. I wish to see the listings of newer posts as I did before. On the new page, the icons, etc. do not seem to line up with the headings. When I click on the icons with the large arrow, I am unsure where it takes me and what I am looking at. Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but the previous way of accessing the new topics seemed to make a lot more sense to me

I cherish what I can access on this site, but this change has me concerned that I will not be finding those items I wish to see.
Send e-mail
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:21 pm      Post subject:

Gary,

You and all of us will have the same way of accessing the latest posts as in the previous version. Please give our web developers a few days to handle all the issues.

Thank you for your patience.
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> What, Why, How...? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: