PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:54 am      Post subject: Re: 1879 Lozdzieje Anna death

brymsza wrote:
One more for translation please.

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Bob Rymsza

Nr 73
Łoździeje

It happened in Łoździeje on 10 (22 ) June 1879 at 3 p.m.Appeared Leon Rymszo, 63 years old and Iwan Rymszo, 58 years old, both farmers living in Łoździeje and said that on 8 (20 ) June 1879 at 8 p.m. died in Łoździeje Anna Rymszo, wife of farmer, 65 years old, daughter of deceased Mateusz Rażewicz and deceased Anna maiden name Żydanowicz. She widowed her husband Leon Rymszo. After eye belief od Anna Rymszo death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by priest I. Bartliński

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:33 am      Post subject: Re: Kaczynski/a Family Translations

arianne1504 wrote:
Hi,

Can someone please translate these records for me?

Kind regards, Michelle

you posted it in russian Translations and i will send it to you today

Maków

It happened in city Maków on 30 June (13 July) 1909 at 10 a.m. Appeared Stanisław Kaczyński, turner, 34 years old and Wincenty Rostkowski, organist, 48 years old, both from Maków and said that on 28 June (11 July) 1909 at 7 p.m. died in Maków Kazimierz Kaczyński, 8 years old, son of Stanisław Kaczyński and Franciszka Kaczyńska maiden name Buksicka, born and living in Maków with his parents. After eye beliefe of Kazimierz Kaczyński death act was read to present, signed by us and them.
Administrator of Maków parish priest Śmiechowski

Maków

It happened in city Maków on 20 January (2 February) 1905 at 10 a.m. Appeared Stanisław Kaczyński, turner, 30 years old and Jan Wolski, carpenter, 45 years old, both from Maków and said that on 18 (31 ) January 1905 at 3 a.m. died in Maków Stanisława Kaczyńska, 6 years old, daughter of Stanisław Kaczyński and Franciszka Kaczyńska maiden name Buksicka, born and living in Maków with her parents. After eye belief of Stanisława Kaczyńska death act was read to present, signed by priest Józef Łazowski and them.
mrbmagic

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:00 am      Post subject: Record Translation

Hello, Would someone please translate the attached no. 100 for me. 
Thank you very much,
Mary Ann Baillargeon

Screenshot (1).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.17 MB
 Viewed:  8448 Time(s)

Screenshot (1).png

polorgin
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 42

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:17 am      Post subject: Russian Translations 2

Hi Marcel,
I have had some luck with my Grandfather's family. You translated my great grandfather's 1882 marriage record from Korchow as being in the 71st infantry regiment posted in Bielow (see attached segment of the record. I can not find information related to the regiment. Nor can I determine with certainty where this town would be. Any assistance on where this town is or where to locate military records would be deeply appreciated.
Thank you !!!
Barbara

V_Buras regiment_Location.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  184.11 KB
 Viewed:  8448 Time(s)

V_Buras regiment_Location.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:40 am      Post subject: Re: Kaczynski/a Family Translations

arianne1504 wrote:
Hello,

Could someone please kindly translate the attached documents for me?

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,
Michelle

Nr 73
Łoździeje

It happened in Łoździeje on 10 (22 ) June 1879 at 3 p.m.Appeared Leon Rymszo, 63 years old and Iwan Rymszo, 58 years old, both farmers living in Łoździeje and said that on 8 (20 ) June 1879 at 8 p.m. died in Łoździeje Anna Rymszo, wife of farmer, 65 years old, daughter of deceased Mateusz Rażewicz and deceased Anna maiden name Żydanowicz. She widowed her husband Leon Rymszo. After eye belief od Anna Rymszo death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by priest I. Bartliński

Maków

It happened in city Maków on 30 June (13 July) 1909 at 10 a.m. Appeared Stanisław Kaczyński, turner, 34 years old and Wincenty Rostkowski, organist, 48 years old, both from Maków and said that on 28 June (11 July) 1909 at 7 p.m. died in Maków Kazimierz Kaczyński, 8 years old, son of Stanisław Kaczyński and Franciszka Kaczyńska maiden name Buksicka, born and living in Maków with his parents. After eye beliefe of Kazimierz Kaczyński death act was read to present, signed by us and them.
Administrator of Maków parish priest Śmiechowski

Maków

It happened in city Maków on 20 January (2 February) 1905 at 10 a.m. Appeared Stanisław Kaczyński, turner, 30 years old and Jan Wolski, carpenter, 45 years old, both from Maków and said that on 18 (31 ) January 1905 at 3 a.m. died in Maków Stanisława Kaczyńska, 6 years old, daughter of Stanisław Kaczyński and Franciszka Kaczyńska maiden name Buksicka, born and living in Maków with her parents. After eye belief of Stanisława Kaczyńska death act was read to present, signed by priest Józef Łazowski and them.

Szelków
Nr 133

It happened in village Szelków on 26 October (8 November) 1903 at 2 p.m. Appeared Stanisław Kaczyński, turner, living in village Szelków, 28 years old in the presence of Piotr Skrzecz, 35 years old and Antoni Krupiński, 35 years old, both farmers living in village Szelków and show us female child and said that she was born in village Szelków on 19 October (1 November) 1903 at 11 a.m. from his legal wife Franciszka maiden name Buksicka, 28 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Zofia. Godparents: Antoni Szymborski and Stefania Obidzińska. Act was read to present, signed by priest Zygmunt Fijałkowski and childs father, witnesses illiterate.

Maków

It happened in city Maków on 24 September (6 October) 1897 at 3 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Ludwik Brodowski, turner, 75 years old and Florian Bondołek, shoemaker, 42 years old, both from Maków, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:
Stanisław Kaczyński, single, turner, 22 years old, son of Antoni Kaczyński and deceased Marcjanna Kaczyńska maiden name Chełchowska, born and living in city Maków

polorgin
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 42

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:41 am      Post subject: Russian Translations 2

Hello Marcel,
I have one more record that I need help translating. My grandfather was born in Korchow in 1892. His father was Vasili was married to Eva Lotysz in 1882 in Korchow. His brother, Michael, was born in Ksiezpol in 1883.
I have found 2 sisters' and 1 brother, Nikolai death records in 1909, 1904 and 1901 all in Ksiezpol

I have been told that my Grandfather had a brother, Joseph and I have been told that the picture I have is of Joseph and Michael, but there is no names on the picture.

I the only record I could find of a Joseph Buras born in either Ksiezpol or Korchow appears to have a different set of parents. Hopefully this translation could shed light on the issue. Maybe they were really cousins.
Thank you again,
Barbara

1888_Buras_Joseph_B_Nov_No_22_Parents_Dimitri_Katherine_02.png
 Description:
The second
 Filesize:  871.47 KB
 Viewed:  7231 Time(s)

1888_Buras_Joseph_B_Nov_No_22_Parents_Dimitri_Katherine_02.png

1888_Buras_Joseph_B_Nov_No_22_Parents_Dimitri_Katherine_01.png
 Description:
1st PAGE, RECORD NO. 22, the record goes over to a second page.
 Filesize:  275.05 KB

1888_Buras_Joseph_B_Nov_No_22_Parents_Dimitri_Katherine_01.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:00 am      Post subject: Re: Russian records Translation

trk60 wrote:
Hello, I am asking if someone can translate this document from 1908 for me. Thank you very much.

Nr 60
Elżbiecin

It happened in village Węgrzynowo on 11 (24 ) August 1908 at 2 p.m. Appeared Antoni Kozłowski, 36 years old, peasant, living in Elżbiecin, in the presence of Antoni Zarobkiewicz, 40 years old, daylaborer from Zalesie and Franciszek Kozłowski, 47 years old, peasant living in Elżbiecin and show us male child and said that he was born in Elżbiecin on 9 (22 ) 1908 at 1 p.m. from his legal wife Marianna maiden name Walerich, 32 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Władysław Kozłowski under the name Wincenty. Godparents: Antoni Zarobkiewicz and Stanisława Usiądek. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by priest W. Kozłowski

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:24 am      Post subject: Re: 1902 Sejny Gabriella birth

brymsza wrote:
Marcel

Can you please translate when you feel better. Smile

Hope you feel better soon.

Best regards
Bob Rymsza

here is the translation but i didnt deciphered some words.... the handwriting is very difficult for me

248 Sejny

It happened in city Sejny on 9 (22 ) December 1902 at 3 p.m. Appeared Michał Rymsza, 47 years old ..... in Sejny and living in city Sejny in the presence of Jerzy Massał? 67 years old and Jan Szarejko 62 years old, both farmers from city Sejny and show us female child and said that the child was born in city Sejny on 2 (15 ) December 1902 at 3 a.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Jatowczyc??, 37 years old. Child was baptised this day by undersigned priest under the name Gabriela. Godparents Cyprian Digel? and Henryka Czerniawska. Act was read to present, signed by priest and Michał Rymsza

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:40 am      Post subject: Re: Record Translation

mrbmagic wrote:
Hello, Would someone please translate the attached no. 100 for me. 
Thank you very much,
Mary Ann Baillargeon

here is the translation You asked for but please in the future put russian documents on Russian Translations Part 2

Nr 100
Dzierzbia

It happened in village Poryte on 24 July (5 August) 1895 at 2 p.m. Appeared Karol Grabowski, 70 years old and Józef Grabowski, 22 years old, peasants, workers living in Dzierzbia and said that on 23 July (4 August) at 3 a.m. died in Dzierzbia Adam Grabowski, 8 years old, son of Karol Grabowski and Emilia Grabowska maiden name Bagieńska. After eye belief of Adam Grabowski death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by priest Marcjan Włostowski

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:44 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translations 2

polorgin wrote:
Hi Marcel,
I have had some luck with my Grandfather's family. You translated my great grandfather's 1882 marriage record from Korchow as being in the 71st infantry regiment posted in Bielow (see attached segment of the record. I can not find information related to the regiment. Nor can I determine with certainty where this town would be. Any assistance on where this town is or where to locate military records would be deeply appreciated.
Thank you !!!
Barbara

here is the information about this

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%91%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_71-%D0%B9_%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BA

i will try to translate it to You tomorrow

probably its about this city
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belyov
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:57 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translations 2

polorgin wrote:
Hello Marcel,
I have one more record that I need help translating. My grandfather was born in Korchow in 1892. His father was Vasili was married to Eva Lotysz in 1882 in Korchow. His brother, Michael, was born in Ksiezpol in 1883.
I have found 2 sisters' and 1 brother, Nikolai death records in 1909, 1904 and 1901 all in Ksiezpol

I have been told that my Grandfather had a brother, Joseph and I have been told that the picture I have is of Joseph and Michael, but there is no names on the picture.

I the only record I could find of a Joseph Buras born in either Ksiezpol or Korchow appears to have a different set of parents. Hopefully this translation could shed light on the issue. Maybe they were really cousins.
Thank you again,
Barbara

It happened in village Bortatycze on 18 November 1888 at 4 p.m. Appeared Dymitr Burys, peasant living in village Białobrzegi, 26 years old in the presence of Józef Szpringer, 32 years old and Michał Soroka, 50 years old, peasants living in village Białobrzegi and show us male child and said that he was born in village Białobrzegi on 16 November 1888 at 10 p.m. from his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Burys, 20 years old. Child during the religious rites of baptism and confirmation was given the name Józef. Godparents: Piotr Czyns, peasant living in village Bortatycze and Maria Lepa. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by priest Mikołaj Ochotski.

you mentioned about Michał Buras, there is birth record of Michal Buras in a book from 1883
mrbmagic

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:10 pm      Post subject:

Thank you! Not sure if this was Russian or Polish, not sure how to post to different areas.
czaplicki

Replies: 49

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:17 am      Post subject: Birth Record of Franciszek Jan Czaplicki

Can you please help me translate the attached birth record?
Thank you,
Conrad Czaplicki

thumb_B-Franciszek Jan CZ Norbert Karolina KRĘ KW 1879-220_1024.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  176.97 KB
 Viewed:  7232 Time(s)

thumb_B-Franciszek Jan CZ Norbert Karolina KRĘ KW 1879-220_1024.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:54 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record of Franciszek Jan Czaplicki

czaplicki wrote:
Can you please help me translate the attached birth record?
Thank you,
Conrad Czaplicki

Ulatowo-Borzuchy

It happened in village Krzynowłoga Wielka on 2 (14 ) December 1879at 5 p.m. Appeared Norbert Czaplicki, 36 years old, nobleman, living in village Borzuchy in the presence of Walenty Rosiński, 40 years old and Gottlib Grabowski, 36 years old, both servants living in village Czarzaste Wielkie and show us male child and said that he was born in village Borzuchy on 1 (13 ) December 220 at 2 p.m. from his legal wife Karolina maiden name Krępska, 26 years old. Child was baptised this day by priest Konstanty Smobowski under two names Franciszek Jan. Godparents: Teodor Gołębiewski, nobleman living in village Żachy and Florentyna Rapacka. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest administrator of Krzynowłoga Wielka parish Konstanty Smobowski.

on the left marigin: Franciszek Jan Czaplicki died on 15 October 1946 in Ulatowo-Borzuchy. Death act number 71/46 in registry office in Krzynowłoga Wielka. signed by registry office official

Senkewitz
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 72

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:51 am      Post subject: Zienkiewicz

Hello Marcel,
Can you please help me with translation of this document from my 2x great grandpa?
I've broken it into 3 parts due to file size.

Regards,
Dave Senkewitz

Zienkiewicz 1880 001.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  128.36 KB

Zienkiewicz 1880 001.JPG

Zienkiewicz 1880 002.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  293.18 KB

Zienkiewicz 1880 002.JPG

Zienkiewicz 1880 003.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  264.28 KB

Zienkiewicz 1880 003.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 67 of 338

Jump to: