PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:41 am      Post subject: Martin Babiarz 1886

Hello!
Thank you for help with this translation. I believe this is my great-great uncle Martin Babiarz's birth record from 1886. I am very grateful for your help.
Elizabeth Angley
link: record 192 at http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,128360,36

martin babiarz birth record 1886.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB
 Viewed:  8055 Time(s)

martin babiarz birth record 1886.png

[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:18 am      Post subject: 1888 birth record

Hello,
One more translation please! For Jan Babiarz birth record in 1888.
Thank you very much.
Elizabeth

Jan Babiarz birth record 1888.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  810.08 KB
 Viewed:  8055 Time(s)

Jan Babiarz birth record 1888.png

[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:05 pm      Post subject: Please one more!

Hello,
I found another birth record! Please help translate this one. I am very grateful.
Elizabeth

Stanislaw Babiarz 1897.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.12 MB
 Viewed:  8060 Time(s)

Stanislaw Babiarz 1897.png

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:34 pm      Post subject: Please translate 2 Krueger death records

Hello Marcel,

Please translate these 2 Krueger death records - but only if the deceased is an adult. If you see it is a child's death record, then just tell me without translating them.

Earlier, you translated the death record for my great great grandfather, Andreas Krueger, but had difficulty translating and identifying his village of birth. You translated it as "Chochocin", but couldn't identify it on a map as a Prussian village. So, it is still a mystery.

I found several other Krueger death records in the Mlawa Evangelical books (same book I found Andreas). I am hoping one or two may be his relatives. I am selectively requesting translation of only the death records of the adult Kruegers to see if the same or similar place of birth shows up.

Thank you so much!
Cynthia

1895-9 Gottlieb Krueger death indiv.jpg
 Description:
Gottlieb Krueger death
 Filesize:  232.8 KB

1895-9 Gottlieb Krueger death indiv.jpg

1814-14 Adam Krueger death indiv.jpg
 Description:
Adam Krueger death 1814
 Filesize:  251.59 KB

1814-14 Adam Krueger death indiv.jpg

Send e-mail
mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:22 pm      Post subject: Budny Births:

Thank you, marcelproust, for the recent Budny birth translations from Radziejów parish in the late 1880s. The records are leading me to understand the identities of witnesses and godparents who may be related, particularly members of the Wesołowski family since I have not been able to find the marriage of Wincenty Budny and Marcyanna Wesołowska before the birth of my grandfather in September of 1880.

Here are three more Budny births from Radziejów parish in the late 1890s--Pelagia in 1895, Jan 1896, and Andrzej in 1899, plus the death of Jan Budny in 1897.

Many thanks,

Marilyn

Pelagia Budna Birth 1895.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  256.71 KB

Pelagia Budna Birth 1895.jpg

Andrzej Budny Birth 1899.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  214.75 KB

Andrzej Budny Birth 1899.jpg

Jan Budny Birth 1896.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  254.46 KB

Jan Budny Birth 1896.jpg

Jan Budny Death 1897.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  224.45 KB

Jan Budny Death 1897.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:03 am      Post subject: Re: KleistDrabikMarriage

[quote="gpblaney"]Hi I have a marriage here for my 3rd great grandparents, we know from other sources that the groom should be "Constant Kleist" and that the brides maiden name was "Drabik".

The four locations that appear in family records are Jedlanka, Krasny, Ostrow, Bujki, and the general Lublin area. This particular branch is supposed to be from Krasny. My conclusion has been that they all came from Gmina Ostrów Lubelski in Lubartów County. This marriage fits in all aspects except one, two children would have already been born. One in 1892 and the other in 1894, furthermore I cannot find there baptisms and that of any of the at least 6 children. Was this common? Am I missing something?

I had a friend look at it and she was able to draw a great deal from the document. The only parts that she had difficultly with where the names and the place names (obviously the hardest and most important bits).

If you can draw anything more I would really appreciate it!

Krasne
Konstanty Klejst
and
Salomea Drabik

It took place in Ostrów on 11 (23 ) November 1876 at 9 a.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Karol Lec, 44 years old and Feliks Walkiewicz, 44 years old, both farmers living in Ostrów, there was concluded this day religious marriage between

Konstanty Klejst, single, 27 years old, born in village Stełpków (not 100% sure), living in village Krasne, miller, son of deceased Józef Klejst and Józefa Klejst maiden name Kołtuńska

and

Salomea Drabik, virgin, 32 years old, born in village Jedlanka, living in village Krasne, servant, daughter of deceased Jan Drabik and Ewa Drabik, maiden name Zielińska.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Ostrów parish church on: 27 October (8 November), 3 (15 ) November and 10 (22 ) November 1876.
Wedding ceremony provided by undersigned priest.
There was no premarital agreement between newlyweds.
Act was read to present, signed by witnesses and the priest.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
gpblaney

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:14 am      Post subject: KleistDrabikMarriage

Thanks Marcel, I really couldn't make head or tails this so thanks for the translation!
Send e-mail
[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:51 am      Post subject: 1880 marriage

Hello,
If you could help me with this marriage record I would be very happy. This is my great great grandfather Martin Golonka of Rataje near Pacanow. Thank you very much!
Elizabeth

martin golonka 1880 marriage.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  968.26 KB
 Viewed:  8216 Time(s)

martin golonka 1880 marriage.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:05 am      Post subject: Re: 1888 birth record

[email protected] wrote:
Hello,
One more translation please! For Jan Babiarz birth record in 1888.
Thank you very much.
Elizabeth

Babiarz
Jan
Rataje

It took place in Pacanów on 26 June (8 July) 1888 at 9 a.m. Appeared Babiarz Wojciech, peasant living in Rataje, 31 years old in the presence of witnesses Baran Wojciech, 46 years old and Wirzbicki Stanisław, 38 years old, peasants living in Rataje and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Rataje on 24 June (6 July) 1888 at 6 a.m. from his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Kordos, 27 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Jan. Godparents: Kordos Antoni and Laliowicz Helena. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Wawrzyniec Nowakowski, parish rector.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:20 am      Post subject: Re: Please one more!

[email protected] wrote:
Hello,
I found another birth record! Please help translate this one. I am very grateful.
Elizabeth

Babiarz Stanisław
Rataje

It took place in Pacanów on 19 (31 ) October 1897 at 11 a.m. Appeared Babiarz Wojciech, peasant living in village Rataje, 34 years old in the presence of witnesses Kordos Marcin, 34 years old and Madej Jakub, 50 years old, peasants living in Rataje and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Rataje on 15 (27 ) October 1897 at midnight from his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Gumuła, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Stanisław. Godparents: Kaczor Jan and Łabuz Katarzyna. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Wawrzyniec Nowakowski, parish rector.
left marigin: Stanisław Babiarz on 2 July 1923 in parish church in Pacanów married Anna Kordos.
adnotation made on 3 August 1923.
rubber stamp: mortgage registrar

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:15 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate 2 Krueger death records

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Marcel,

Please translate these 2 Krueger death records - but only if the deceased is an adult. If you see it is a child's death record, then just tell me without translating them.

Earlier, you translated the death record for my great great grandfather, Andreas Krueger, but had difficulty translating and identifying his village of birth. You translated it as "Chochocin", but couldn't identify it on a map as a Prussian village. So, it is still a mystery.

I found several other Krueger death records in the Mlawa Evangelical books (same book I found Andreas). I am hoping one or two may be his relatives. I am selectively requesting translation of only the death records of the adult Kruegers to see if the same or similar place of birth shows up.

Thank you so much!
Cynthia

Nr 9
Krzywki-Bratki

it took place in the city Mława on 29 March (10 April) 1895 at noon. Appeared witnesses: Szczepan Pontau, 53 years old and Jan Walter, 55 years old, farmers living in Ostrów and said that on 28 March (9 April) 1895 at 4 p.m. died in Krzywki-Bratki Gottlieb Kruger, worker living in Krzywki-Bratki, 74 years old, born in Sokołowo Kośćielne. Any other information about deceased unknown. After eyeb belief about Gottlieb Kruger death act was read to witnesses, all illiterate.

Nr 14
Mława
Kruger Adam

It took place in the city Mława on 4 (16 ) June 1884 at noon. Appeared witnesses Gustaw Schreiber?, Mława parish cantor, 24 years old and Jan Jelonek, baker from Mława, 44 years old and they said that on 3 (15 ) June 1884 at 6 p.m. died in Mława Adam Kruger, living in Mława, 70 years old, born in Bieżuń, son of Daniel? Kruger and his fife Marianna maiden name Ratke, both deceased. He widowed his wife Karolina maiden name Jemke? After eye belief about Adam Kruger death act was read to present.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:01 am      Post subject: Re: Budny Births:

mestanton wrote:
Thank you, marcelproust, for the recent Budny birth translations from Radziejów parish in the late 1880s. The records are leading me to understand the identities of witnesses and godparents who may be related, particularly members of the Wesołowski family since I have not been able to find the marriage of Wincenty Budny and Marcyanna Wesołowska before the birth of my grandfather in September of 1880.

Here are three more Budny births from Radziejów parish in the late 1890s--Pelagia in 1895, Jan 1896, and Andrzej in 1899, plus the death of Jan Budny in 1897.

Many thanks,

Marilyn

Kolonia Stary Radziejów
Nr 33

It took place in Radziejów on 14 (26 ) February 1895 at 1 p.m. Appeared Wincenty Budny, 36 years old, farmer from Kolonia Stary Radziejów in the presence of Dionizy Przybyłowski, 53 years old and Jakub Stefański, 37 years old, both daylaborers from Radziejów, and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Kolonia Stary Radziejów this day at 1 a.m. from his legal wife Marcyanna maiden name Wesołowska, 33 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Pelagia. Godparents: Walenty Odważny and Katarzyna Kmiec. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Brożek, parish rector.

Kolonia Stary Radziejów
Nr 147

It took place in Radziejów on 16 (28 ) November 1899 at 4 p.m. Appeared Wincenty Budny, 42 years old, farmer from Kolonia Stary Radziejów in the presence of Dionizy Przybyłowski, 55 years old and Piotr Gorzycki, 52 years old, both daylaborers from Radziejów, and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Kolonia Stary Radziejów this day at 7 a.m. from his legal wife Marcyanna maiden name Wesołowska, 37 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Andrzej. Godparents: Franciszek Ulatowski and Marianna Szklarska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Brożek, parish rector.

Kolonia Stary Radziejów
Nr 135

It took place in Radziejów on 25 October (6 November) 1896 at 5 p.m. Appeared Wincenty Budny, 40 years old, farmer from Kolonia Stary Radziejów in the presence of Dionizy Przybyłowski, 54 years old and , Piotr Gorzycki, 50 years old, both daylaborers from Radziejów, and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Kolonia Stary Radziejów on 24 October (5 November) 1896 from his legal wife Marcyanna maiden name Wesołowska, 35 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Jan. Godparents: Piotr Kmiec and Marianna Rogacka . Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Brożek, parish rector.

Kolonia Stary Radziejów
Nr 41

It took place in Radziejów on 8 (20 ) August 1897 at 3 p.m. Appeared Dionizy Przybyłowski, 55 years old and Piotr Gorzycki, 51 years old, both daylaborers from Radziejów and said that on 7 (19 ) August 1897 at 9 a.m. died in Kolonia Stary Radziejów Jan Budny, 9 months old, born and living in Kolonia Stary Radziejów with his parents. Son of Wincenty and his wife Marcjanna maiden name Wesołowska, farmers. After eye belief about Jan death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Brożek, parish rector.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:16 am      Post subject: Re: 1880 marriage

[email protected] wrote:
Hello,
If you could help me with this marriage record I would be very happy. This is my great great grandfather Martin Golonka of Rataje near Pacanow. Thank you very much!
Elizabeth

Golonka Marcin
and
Korczak
Katarzyna
Rataje

It took place in Pacanów on 15 (27 ) September 1880 at 10 a.m. We make it know that in the presence of Niedolaz Walenty, 46 years old and Sciug Jan, 48 years old, both peasantd living in Rataje there was concluded this day religious marriage between:
Golonka Marcin, single, peasant, son of Wincenty Golonka and Marianna Golonka, both deceased, born and living in Rataje, 29 years old

and

Korczak Katarzyna, virgin, peasant, daughter of Marcin Korczak and Katarzyna Korczak, born and living in Rataje, 22 years old.

There were 3 premarital announcements on: 5, 12 and 19 September 1880.
There was no premarital agreement.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Wawrzyniec Nowakowski, parish rector.

[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:33 am      Post subject: Thank you

Thank you, Marcel. This is so helpful!
Elizabeth
Cmstanley
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 67

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:04 pm      Post subject:

I would greatly appreciate translations of these birth records.

First three are from Kolno, then one from Skulsk.

Thanks in advance!

Christine Stanley
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 74 of 338

Jump to: