PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 361, 362, 363 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:05 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Well, they say that timing is everything !
They are mine!
Thanks for the instant gratification, Tom.

Nancy
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:59 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Bann

BobK wrote:
I was sent this lengthy 1810 Marriage bann for andreas Krampic & regina Motzen

I've tried, but need an expert to translate this for me...

Thanks in advance,
Bob K.

No.1. On Sunday, the twenty-second day of the month of April in the year of one thousand eight hundred and ten, I, Jan Pastenacy, Parish Priest, of Evangelical denomination, performing the duties of a Civil Registrar of Lipno Commune located in Lipno County in Plock Department, betook myself before the main door of the entrance to a communal house, and, at the hour of twelve at noon, made known and proclaimed for the first time, and for the second time on the twenty-ninth day of April, of the current year, at the hour of twelve at noon, that the promise of marriage had occurred between Andrzej Krempic, a bachelor, thirty years of age, staying beside his parents in Jackowo, the son born from Jerzy Krempic, a farmer residing in Jackowo, and Ewa nee Sadkie*, of the one part, and the maiden Regina Moltzan, thirty-two years of age, staying beside her parents in Romonki Wola, born from Jerzy Molcan, residing in Romonki Wola, and Maryanna nee Otto*, of the other part, which banns, after being read out loudly and distinctly, were nailed to the door of the communal house, and I drew up a certificate of that.

Priest Jan Pastenacy (signed)

NOTES: *These surnames are not very legible and should be verified against some further records if/when available.

Last edited by Fantom on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:26 am      Post subject:

Ewa Sadkie could also possibly be Ewa Sadka, Maryanna Otto could also possibly be Maryanna Ott. Remember to search on all possible variations of the surnames when looking for other related BDM records.
Tom
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 am      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:
please if you may assist in translating 2 documents
hope the quality is ok and readable

many thanks!!

No.15. It came to pass on the eighteenth day of March in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty-four, at the hour of two in the afternoon, in the Town of Klimontow. Appeared personally observant Jews Mosiek Agater, a shammes, forty-nine years of age, and Abram Sandomierski, a trader in oil, fifty-two years of age, both residing in the Town of Klimontow, and testified that observant Jew Zelik Ferber, a widower, a tailor, seventy years of age, residing in the Town of Klimontow, had deceased on the sixteenth day of the current month of the current year, at the hour of one in the afternoon, leaving no estate. After that, the present certificate was read aloud to the witnesses present und subsequently signed by them.

Mosiek Agater (signed)

Abram Sandomierski (signed)

(signed), Responsible for the Maintenance of Civil Registration Records
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:19 am      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:
please if you may assist in translating 2 documents
hope the quality is ok and readable

many thanks!!

15. It came to pass on the fourth* day of March in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty-two, at the hour of nine in the morning, in the Town of Klimontow. Appeared personally observant Jews Moszek Agater, forty-six years of age, and Eyzyk Kimel, forty-seven years of age, both shammeses residing in the Town of Klimontow, and testified that Zysla Rejla Ferber, bearing a double name, residing beside her husband in the Town of Klimontow, fifty-eight years of age, had deceased on the twelfth* day of March of the current year, at the hour of four in the afternoon, leaving behind her her husband Kalman Ferber, residing here in Klimontow, and no estate. The departure of observant Jewess Zysla Rejla Ferber was visually ascertained. The present certificate was read aloud to the witnesses present and subsequently signed by them.

The following denotes Moszek Agater: (signed)

The following denotes Eyzyk Kimel: (signed)

(signed), Responsible for the Maintenance of Civil Registration Records

NOTES:*Apparently the date of registration, which seems to be the 4th of March, does not correspond with the date of death, which was recorded as the 12th of March and thus seems to be incorrect.
ironhide781

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:43 pm      Post subject: Samuel Joseph b 1866 in Kepa Kikolska

Can I please get a transcription and translation of this record? It's the birth record of Samuel Joseph, b.1866 in Kepa Kikolska, Nowy Dwor parish, Poland. Thank you! [/img]

Samuel Joseph birth record - closeup.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  105.77 KB
 Viewed:  8155 Time(s)

Samuel Joseph birth record - closeup.JPG

ironhide781

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:44 am      Post subject: Krystyan Jozef and Eufrozyna Straubel marriage

Could someone pleaase transcribe and translate the record on the left side of this marriage record? It's for Krystyan (Christian) Jozef and Eufrozyna Straubel. I read in another record Eufrozyna's maiden name was supposed to be Freder. There's also a note down in the margin on the bottom left that says Eufrozyna Straubel, but I can't read it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Christian Joseph and Eufrozyna (Freder) Straubel marriage record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.62 MB
 Viewed:  8155 Time(s)

Christian Joseph and Eufrozyna (Freder) Straubel marriage record.jpg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:19 am      Post subject: Re: Samuel Joseph b 1866 in Kepa Kikolska

ironhide781 wrote:
Can I please get a transcription and translation of this record? It's the birth record of Samuel Joseph, b.1866 in Kepa Kikolska, Nowy Dwor parish, Poland. Thank you! [/img]

It came to pass on the eighth day of March in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty-six, at the hour of twelve at noon, in the Town of Nowy Dwor. Appeared personally Ludwik Jozef, a day-labourer, residing in Kepa Kikolska, twenty-eight years of age, and, in the presence of witnesses Samuel Brehm, thirty-two years of age, and Piotr Szmigielski, twenty-seven years of age, both of them being farmers residing in Kepa Kikolska, presented to us a baby of the male sex, declaring that the same was born on the twenty-seventh day of February, at the hour of nine in the morning, in Kepa Kikolska, from his spouse Justyna nee Witt, twenty-four years of age. The said baby had been named Samuel during the holy baptism which had been held earlier that day and his godparents had been Samuel Brehm with (illegible) Jozef and Michal Jozef with Paulina Vielandt. The present certificate was read aloud and subsequently signed by myself whereas the appearers and the witnesses declared that they did not know how to write.
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:40 am      Post subject: Re: Krystyan Jozef and Eufrozyna Straubel marriage

ironhide781 wrote:
Could someone pleaase transcribe and translate the record on the left side of this marriage record? It's for Krystyan (Christian) Jozef and Eufrozyna Straubel. I read in another record Eufrozyna's maiden name was supposed to be Freder. There's also a note down in the margin on the bottom left that says Eufrozyna Straubel, but I can't read it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

22. It came to pass on the tenth day of July in the year of one thousand eight hundred and thirty-six, at the hour of six in the evening, in the Town of Nowy Dwor.

We make known that, in the presence of witnesses Karol Karo, a farmer in Laczna Wies, forty-three years of age, and Jan Arndt, a farmer in Kepa Kikolska, forty years of age, the matrimony, both religious and civil, has been entered into by Krystyan Jozef, a farmer in Kepa Kikolska, twenty-two years of age, a widower, the son of the late Wilhelm Jozef, a farmer in Kepa Kikolska, and of his already deceased wife Elzbieta nee Tykk, native of Kepa Kikolska, of Evangelical denomination, and the divorcee Eufrozyna Straubel, for now already widowed, of Evangelical denomination, twenty-four years of age, born in Kepa Kikolska, the daughter of the already deceased married couple Krystyan and Maryanna nee Fielandt Fredr*. The said matrimony, for the contracting of which permission had been declared by Elzbieta Muller, the (illegible) of Krystyan Jozef, had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns, namely, on the twenty-sixth day of June, as well as on the third and tenth day of July, of the current year, and no objections had been raised to contracting the said matrimony. The newlyweds state that they had not made any premarital agreement.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and the witnesses but was not signed by them since they did not know how to write.

NOTES:*This surname is rather illegible and needs to be verified.

Last edited by Fantom on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
ironhide781

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Samuel Joseph b 1866 in Kepa Kikolska

Thank you so much!!! I greatly appreciate this!
saliszewski

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:05 pm      Post subject: Russian record translation

I have been doing family history since 1980s and since I discovered the geneteka.genealogl.pl site I have been able to research in detail three of my grandparents. (the third was a Lith)
I might have to take another trip to Poland to visit their birth villages which I found on translated records.
I didn't realize my Polish ancestors came from the same area of Poland and settled in New Hampshire. These records are extremely interesting.

I would like to get two of my Great Grandparents Marriage records translated and my Grandmother.

1885 Katarzyna Lukaszewska.jpg
 Description:
Birth record of Katarzyna Lukaszewska in Lubiel.
 Filesize:  1.18 MB
 Viewed:  8156 Time(s)

1885 Katarzyna Lukaszewska.jpg

1876 Jan Lukaszewski & Maryanne Kulikowska.jpg
 Description:
1876 Marriage record of Jan Lukaszewski & Marianna Kuligowska in Lubiel
 Filesize:  1.41 MB

1876 Jan Lukaszewski & Maryanne Kulikowska.jpg

1841 WicentyKolakowski & TeoMilewska M.jpg
 Description:
Wicenty Kolakowski & Teofila Kulikowska Marriage Record of 1841 in Zielona Ctechanowska
 Filesize:  1.37 MB

1841 WicentyKolakowski & TeoMilewska M.jpg

Send e-mail
ironhide781

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Krystyan Jozef and Eufrozyna Straubel marriage

Thank you so much for this! I've been looking for this information for years!
ironhide781

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:50 pm      Post subject: Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eva Janke marriage

Could someone please translate this marriage record? It's between Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eva Janke, in Kepa Kikolska, Poland, in 1835. Thank you!

Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eve Janke marriage record - 1835.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB

Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eve Janke marriage record - 1835.png

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:40 am      Post subject: Re: Russian record translation

saliszewski wrote:
I have been doing family history since 1980s and since I discovered the geneteka.genealogl.pl site I have been able to research in detail three of my grandparents. (the third was a Lith)
I might have to take another trip to Poland to visit their birth villages which I found on translated records.
I didn't realize my Polish ancestors came from the same area of Poland and settled in New Hampshire. These records are extremely interesting.

I would like to get two of my Great Grandparents Marriage records translated and my Grandmother.

No.6. Niesiobedy and Gesie.

It came to pass on the tenth day of February in the year of one thousand eight hundred and forty-one, at the hour of four in the afternoon, in Zielona.

We make known that today, in the presence of well-born witnesses, namely, Kacper Mieszkowski, an inheritor of his part {of the divided village}, residing in Brzozowko, forty years of age, and Pawel Milewski, an inheritor of his part {of the divided village}, residing in Rukle*, thirty-two years of age, the paternal uncle of the bride, the religious matrimony has been entered into by well-born Wincenty Kolakowski, the bachelor residing in Gesie in his inherited part, born in Gesie from the Kolakowskis, namely, from the late Kazimierz and Maryanna nee Gralowski**, the married couple residing there, twenty-three years of age, and the maiden Teofila Milewski, the daughter of the Milewskis, namely, of the late Walenty and still alive Jozefa, the married couple residing in Niesiobedy, seventeen years of age, born in Grabowo Gesie and currently staying beside her mother in Niesiobedy. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns, namely on the tenth, the seventeenth and the twenty-fourth day of January, of the current year, in Zielona Parish. The verbal consent had been declared by the mother of the bride. No objections had been raised to the matrimony. The newlyweds declare, that on the fourth day of February of the current year they had made the premarital agreement before Tadeusz Niski, the Notary Public of Przasnysz County.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and the witnesses and subsequently signed, however the appearers and the witnesses did not know how to write.

Priest Jozef Perkowski (signed), Parish Priest of Zielona

NOTES:

*The modern-day name of the place referred to above is probably Mosaki-Rukle.
**This surname is not very legible and needs to be verified.
PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:20 am      Post subject:

**This surname is not very legible and needs to be verified.

Wincenty Kołakowski’s birth certificate (record #311 on 16 January 1818) has his mother’s maiden surname as Grabowska
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0270d&sy=115&kt=6&plik=309-311.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=1236&y=1757

Also, Teofila Milewska’s birth certificate (record #67 on 9 November 1823) has her mother’s name as Józefata Niska.
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0270d&sy=1823&kt=1&plik=67-70.jpg#zoom=1.25&x=269&y=53

And a few more related records:
Marianna Kołakowska nee Grabowska died on 17 May 1820 record #53 age 40. Kazimierz remarries on 4 July 1832 record #15 age 57 (his parent’s names are recorded as Mateusz and Elżbieta Grabowska). Kazimierz dies on 5 December 1839 record #32 age 68.

Walenty Milewski dies on 18 October1839 record #22 age 50. Parents are listed as Warzyniec (deceased) and Katarzyna (living). Wawrzyniec died earlier in the year on 21 January age 76 with his wife’s name recorded as Katarzyna Grabowska. Katarzyna dies on 23 September 1859 age 86 (parent’s names recorded as Franciszek and Katarzyna Gęsioro)
Walenty married Józefa Niska on 30 October 1816 record #63 – he was 23 and she was 18 years old. Her parents listed as Antoni and Apolonia (Czaplicka).

Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 361, 362, 363 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 362 of 580

Jump to: