PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 365, 366, 367 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:09 pm      Post subject: Please translate

You have all been very helpful and I would appreciate having these records translated. I hope they will lead me to more records. Thank you very much!! Dena

Julian Czyzewski document.jpg
 Description:
Julian was my great grandfather
 Filesize:  237.57 KB
 Viewed:  8278 Time(s)

1852 Trabin Act 5.jpg
 Description:
My great-great grandparents marriage record
 Filesize:  1.27 MB

1852 Trabin Act 5.jpg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:20 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate

cbuckord wrote:
You have all been very helpful and I would appreciate having these records translated. I hope they will lead me to more records. Thank you very much!! Dena

No. 5. Dobre. It came to pass on the nineteenth day of September in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-two, at the hour of one in the afternoon, in Trabin.

We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Jan Malinowski, a shepherd from Dobre, thirty-four years of age, and Szymon Marcinkowski, a day-labourer from Dobre, fifty years of age, the religious matrimony has been entered into by Michal Duchewicz, a bachelor, a stableman from Dobre, twenty-three years of age, born in Pluskowesy in Prussia from the Duchewiczs, namely, from the already deceased married couple Stanislaw Duchewicz and Agnieszka nee Nowakowski, working as a day-labourer in Dulsk, and Zuzanna Pietrzykowski, the maiden from Dobre, twenty-five years of age, born in Dobrzejewice from the Pietrzykowskis, namely, from the already deceased married couple Andrzej and Katarzyna nee Karczewski, working as a day-labouress in Dobrzejewice. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in the Parish Church in Trabie, namely on Sunday the fifth, the twelfth and the nineteenth of September of the current year. No objections had been raised by anyone to contracting the matrimony. The newlyweds state that they had not made any premarital agreement.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and the witnesses, who did not know how to write, and subsequently signed, albeit, since the appearers and the witnesses did not know how to write, only by myself.

A J Skwiecinski (signed), Parish Administrator of Trabin Parish
fopuszyn

Replies: 177

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:30 am      Post subject: Maryanna Suwalska, d.1810

Hello

Attached is the 1810 death record of a Maryanna Suwalska from parish Chrostkowo (near Lipno).

Recorded witnesses include Pawel Wawrzynski (my 4G GF) and a Andrej Wawzynski (perhaps his brother?).

1) What was relationship between Pawel and Andrej? Brothers?

2) What was relationship between Maryanna Suwalska and Pawel Wawzynski?

Whenever you are available, please provide full translation.

Many thanks

Frank O

TA Suwalska, Maryanna d.1810.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  220.28 KB

TA Suwalska, Maryanna d.1810.jpg

cbuckord

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:42 pm      Post subject: Need help with translation

I would like to have my great grandfather's (Julian Cizewski) record translated. Can someone help me? Thank you!!

Description:
 Filesize:  237.57 KB

Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:02 pm      Post subject:

To all users of this thread,

Please check the new Records Translations Guidelines: http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=33993#33993 .
Send e-mail
cbuckord

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:52 pm      Post subject: My apologies

I apologize for my duplicate post. I thought it was missed when I received one translation instead of 2. I will be patient.

I really do appreciate all you and your team do for us!! Thank you!! Dena
dbray6714

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:11 am      Post subject: 1960's Letter from Dobrynia

If anyone is able to translate this letter, I would be most appreciative.

Untitled(4).pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Untitled(4).pdf
 Filesize:  1.45 MB
 Downloaded:  372 Time(s)

Krasnal

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:45 pm      Post subject:

Hi, I need a help to translate this old marriage certificate.

Casamento Franciszek Drabecki e Anastazja Kolińska1831 n1 (pais de Pawel).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.25 MB
 Viewed:  8288 Time(s)

Casamento Franciszek Drabecki e Anastazja Kolińska1831 n1 (pais de Pawel).jpg

conniecabe

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:08 am      Post subject: Need Clarification- at your convenience

Thanks to this wonderful people on this website, I have been able to track down more ancestors than I ever though possible. But not being able to read Polish or Russian, I have to ask a question to clarify a lead I have. The links below are scans regarding the person I believe to be my 3rd great-grandmother, Malgorzata Kuziola. Her birth record indicates her parents are Stanislaw Kuziola and Katarzyna ze Stacherów? While her marriage record states her mother's name as: Katarzyna, rodzice z Kluczkowic. I'm not sure they're the same person or if the terminology is throwing me off? Any help you can give uncovering Katarzyna's name would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Connie

Birth Record #36: http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1950/0/2.4/54/skan/full/qXhROK2lSnsXNqQlYqjaFQ

Marriage Record #13: http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1950/0/2.4/71/skan/full/y7JWh3afjPovCj_wO4Yrnw
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:52 am      Post subject: Re: Maryanna Suwalska, d.1810

fopuszyn wrote:
Hello

Attached is the 1810 death record of a Maryanna Suwalska from parish Chrostkowo (near Lipno).

Recorded witnesses include Pawel Wawrzynski (my 4G GF) and a Andrej Wawzynski (perhaps his brother?).

Many thanks

Frank O

No. 36. Chrostkowo. On this the twelfth day of October in the year of one thousand eight hundred and ten, before me, the Parish Administrator in Chrostkowo and a Civil Registrar of Chrostkowo Commune in Plock Department in the County and Muncipality of Lipno, personally appeared Pawel Wawrzynski, a tenant farmer* residing in Chrostkowo, together with Andrzej Wawrzynski, a farmer residing in Chrostkowo, and they testified before me that the maiden Maryanna Suwalski, seventy years of age, an incomer** whose parents are unknown to anybody, had deceased on the tenth day of October, at the hour of eleven, in the house of Pawel Wawrzynski at number five. After that, the present certificate was read and subsequently signed by myself while the declarants did not know how to write.

Priest Tomasz Nurkowski (signed), Civil Registrar

NOTES:
*Literally “komornik”.

**Literally “przychodnia”, which in this context is the term that probably refers to a person who arrived from somewhere else and is foreign and not local.

There seems to be no indication within the record as to whether or not the declarants are related to each other (although it is probable that they are). Also, there is no indication either as to whether the deceased is in any way related to any of them.
HendrikWendland

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:49 pm      Post subject: Document about Franciszek Klukaszewski

Dear all,

I would appreciate if you could help me with the translation of the attached document about Franciszek Klukaszewski. I found it with the documents of his sons marriage. I assume it certifies his death?

This is the link to the document:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0396d&sy=7000&kt=1862&plik=008.jpg

Many thanks in advance!

Henrik Wendland

Franciszek Klukaszewski.jpg
 Description:
Document about Franciszek Klukaszewski found with the documents about his sons marriage
 Filesize:  530.85 KB
 Viewed:  8286 Time(s)

Franciszek Klukaszewski.jpg

Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:41 am      Post subject: Re: Document about Franciszek Klukaszewski

HendrikWendland wrote:
Dear all,

I would appreciate if you could help me with the translation of the attached document about Franciszek Klukaszewski. I found it with the documents of his sons marriage. I assume it certifies his death?

This is the link to the document:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0396d&sy=7000&kt=1862&plik=008.jpg

Many thanks in advance!

Henrik Wendland

Warsaw Governorate

Wloclawek County

Izbica Parish

Certified Death Certificate Extract from the Civil Registration Books of Izbica Parish

No.25. Joasin. It came to pass on the nineteenth day of February in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-four, at the hour of ten in the morning, in the Town of Izbica. Appeared personally Wawrzeniec Palaszak, a farmer, forty years of age, and Szczepan Karnowski, a farmer, fifty years of age, both residing in the Settlement of Joasin, and testified that Franciszek Klukaczewski, a farmer, thirty-five years of age, the son of the Klukaczewskis, namely, of the married couple Filip and Maryanna, had deceased the day before, at the hour of eleven before midnight, leaving behind him his wife Anna Justyna and his four children, namely, Szczepan, Ludwik, Rozalia and Emilia, and his mother Maryanna. The departure of {Franciszek} Klukaczewski was visually ascertained. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed, albeit, since neither of the appearers knew how to write, solely by myself.

Priest W. Owsinski (signed), Parish Priest of Izbica

I hereby certify that the present copy is true to its original, written on plain, official paper.

Izbica, the 17th day of January 1862.

Priest W. Owsinski (signed), Parish Priest of Izbica
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:42 am      Post subject: Re: Need Clarification- at your convenience

conniecabe wrote:
Thanks to this wonderful people on this website, I have been able to track down more ancestors than I ever though possible. But not being able to read Polish or Russian, I have to ask a question to clarify a lead I have. The links below are scans regarding the person I believe to be my 3rd great-grandmother, Malgorzata Kuziola. Her birth record indicates her parents are Stanislaw Kuziola and Katarzyna ze Stacherów? While her marriage record states her mother's name as: Katarzyna, rodzice z Kluczkowic. I'm not sure they're the same person or if the terminology is throwing me off? Any help you can give uncovering Katarzyna's name would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Connie

Birth Record #36: http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1950/0/2.4/54/skan/full/qXhROK2lSnsXNqQlYqjaFQ

Marriage Record #13: http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1950/0/2.4/71/skan/full/y7JWh3afjPovCj_wO4Yrnw

Hello,

As for the birth certificate No. 36, dated 1837, the newborn child is listed as Malgorzata, and her parents seem to be Stanislaw Kuziola, a farmer from Kowala, aged 40, and Katarzyna nee Stacher, aged 32. Those details seem to be, at least at a first glance, fully compliant with the marriage certificate No.13, recorded in 1854 in Wawolnica, where the bride is recorded as "the maiden Malgorzata, aged 17, born, residing and making a living as a maid in Kowala, the daughter of the Kuziols, namely, of the married couple Stanislaw and Katarzyna, both from Kluczkowice".

Regards

T
fopuszyn

Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:37 pm      Post subject: Re: Maryanna Suwalska, d.1810

Fantom wrote:
fopuszyn wrote:
Hello

Many thanks

Frank O

No. 36. Chrostkowo. On this the twelfth day of October in the year of one thousand eight hundred and ten, before me, the Parish Administrator in Chrostkowo and a Civil Registrar of Chrostkowo Commune in Plock Department in the County and Muncipality of Lipno, personally appeared Pawel Wawrzynski, a tenant farmer* residing in Chrostkowo, together with Andrzej Wawrzynski, a farmer residing in Chrostkowo, and they testified before me that the maiden Maryanna Suwalski, seventy years of age, an incomer** whose parents are unknown to anybody, had deceased on the tenth day of October, at the hour of eleven, in the house of Pawel Wawrzynski at number five. After that, the present certificate was read and subsequently signed by myself while the declarants did not know how to write.

Priest Tomasz Nurkowski (signed), Civil Registrar

NOTES:
*Literally “komornik”.

**Literally “przychodnia”, which in this context is the term that probably refers to a person who arrived from somewhere else and is foreign and not local.

There seems to be no indication within the record as to whether or not the declarants are related to each other (although it is probable that they are). Also, there is no indication either as to whether the deceased is in any way related to any of them.

Thank you. Wasn't sure what was in the record.

Frank
fopuszyn

Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:33 pm      Post subject: Julianna Wawrzynska m.1809

Hello

This might be an excellent find for me! Everyone goes to weddings! Plenty of references to Wawrzynski. I verified that Pawel Wawrzynski is my 4G GF.

Some questions:

1) Were Pawel and Andrej brothers? Who was Stanislaw? Another brother?
2) Any references to Julianna's grandparents? If so, where were they from?
3) Any references as to where Wawrzynski come from? Birth village?

So sorry, this is a long marriage record. Hoping it resolves lingering questions I've had.

If possible, a full translation would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Frank

Jan Jagelski and Julianna Wawrzynska m.1809 P1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  811.2 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Jan Jagelski and Julianna Wawrzynska  m.1809 P1.jpg

Jan Jagelski and Julianna Wawrzynska m.1809 P2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB

Jan Jagelski and Julianna Wawrzynska  m.1809 P2.jpg

Jan Jagelski and Julianna Wawrzynska m.1809 P3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  966.09 KB

Jan Jagelski and Julianna Wawrzynska  m.1809 P3.jpg

Jan Jagelski and Julianna Wawrzynska m.1809 P4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  885.72 KB

Jan Jagelski and Julianna Wawrzynska  m.1809 P4.jpg

Last edited by fopuszyn on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 365, 366, 367 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 366 of 580

Jump to: