PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 406, 407, 408 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:50 am      Post subject: Followup

I reposted this image

Last edited by Poland-Family-Research on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:25 pm      Post subject: Re: Abram Jankel Janklewicz

Dear
Think you so much for your recent translations
Zack

marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:
the bottom of my heart for the important translation you did over here.
I upload an aditional document for your translation.
Thanks
Zack

Mr 35

Abram Jankiel Janklewicz

It happened in Skarżysko-Kamienna on the 10th day of June 1936, In front of undersigned civil Registrar appeared today Nuchyn Janklewicz, shoemaker, 66 years old living in Skarżysko-Kamienna in the presence of the witnesses: Chaim Nusyn Ryngiermacher, jewish teacher, 61 years old and Jankiel Grynglas, servant in jewish community, 80 years old, both living in Skarżysko-Kamienna and presented Us his grandson, born in Skarżysko-Kamienna on the 18th day of February 1916 at 6 a.m. born with unmarried Frajdla Janklewicz, 40 years old. Child was given the name Abram Jankiel.
This act was delayed by the fathers Gierszon Akierman fault, already deceased.
this act was read aloud nd signed.
zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:27 pm      Post subject: ATLAS

Think you for your recent translations
I would appreciate if someone could translate the document into English.
Thanks
Zack

???? ???? ???? ??? 1934.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  702.05 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Description:
 Filesize:  702.05 KB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:26 am      Post subject: Re: ATLAS

zack wrote:
Think you for your recent translations
I would appreciate if someone could translate the document into English.
Thanks
Zack

Nr 6
Ides Rywka
Atłas

Skarżysko Kamienna, 2nd day of April 1934. In front of undersigned Civil Registrar appeared today witnesses Chaim-Nuryn Ryngiermacher, jewish teacher, 59 years old and Jankiel Grynglas, jewish community worker, 78 years old, both living in Skarżysko Kamienna and they declared that on the 1st day of April of the current year at 3 p.m. in Skarżysko kamienna died Ides-Rywa Atłas, 1 year old, daughteer of Icek-Moszek and Chana nee Janklewicz, living in Skarżysko Kamienna.
After visually verifying Ides-Rywa Atłas death this act was made and read aloud and signed.

civil registrar rummer stamp and civil registrar and witnesses signatures.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Poland-Family-Research

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:04 pm      Post subject: Translation

I wanted to repost an earlier request, because I'm not sure if it was properly communicated. A couple translators had started helping out with a translation of the [1] 1825 marriage of Pawel Zaparucha and Brygida Orlowski, and [2] Brygida's first marriage to Symon Smykowski, but they only provided names and ages without villages, etc. I don't need a full translation, just the genealogical extracts:

Bride & Groom: age, place of birth, where living at time of marriage, mother/father (living/deceased)
Witness names, such as family relationships.
Any other relevant information that would be helpful.

The only details I was given were from the 1825 marriage of Zaparucha and Orlowski (with some reference to their banns, which was a different record).

1. Pawel's mother was Katarzyna Byczko without mention of his father
2. Brygida's father was Pawel Orlowski without mention of her mother
3. Pawel was 25 while Brygida was 28?

Thank you very much in advance. I appreciate the help that was started, and I'm just trying to finish out this project with the family details.

Last edited by Poland-Family-Research on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:59 pm      Post subject: Polish birth record 1849

I have a polish birth record with a horrible handwriting (I posted several weeks ago).
I have now, with help of other records, tried to read the polish writing and would really appreciate it if someone could take a look if I got it right and fill in the missing words. If possible, also a translation in english.

Thank you very much

Helli

1849 - Nr 46, Grabie, Krüger Maryanna

Dzialo sie w chrzcie ??????? dnia dwadczstego(?) ???????????
?????????? roku tysiac osmset czterdziesci ?????????, o godzinie czwartej po poludniu.
Stawil sie osobiscie Michal Krüger komornik w Grabiach liczacy lat czterdziesci i okazal
nam, w _przytomnosci Michal Molzahn, gospodarza w Grabiach liczacego lat
dwadzuiescia i osm i Jan ??????? gospodarza, w Konarach, liczacego lat czterdziesci
dziecko plci zenskiej, urodzone w Grabiach dnia osiemstego/ trzydziscstego Maja, roku
biezacego o godzinie siodmy wrzeznia ?????? z niego i jego malzonki z Tankow Maryanny,
liczacej lat trzydziesci. Dziecieciu temu dzis na chrizcie swietym w przytomnosci juz
wspomnianych osob, nadane zostalo imie MARYANNA a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli
Jan Pletz z pani Krystina trzi???????

Akt ten stawajacemu I swiadkom zostal przeczytany. Pisac ????? ??????

W. Helbing Pastor Nowodworski ??????????????????????????

B-Nasielsk 1849 # 46 Maryanna Krüger -.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  993.2 KB

B-Nasielsk 1849 # 46 Maryanna Krüger -.jpg

djablonka

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:40 pm      Post subject: Jan Grzegorzewska and Jozefata Jackowska Marriage Record

Could you please take a look at the words underlined in red on the attached document and give me their translation to English?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
Dave Jablonka

Akt małżeństwa Jan Grzegorzewski i Józefata Jankowska 1822 r. Kowal Page 3 of 4 copy 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB

Akt małżeństwa Jan Grzegorzewski i Józefata Jankowska 1822 r. Kowal Page 3 of 4 copy 2.jpg

Helli

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:53 pm      Post subject: Polish death record 1864 # 40 Nasielsk

I would appreciate a translation of this death record of Ewa Krüger Bucholtz. I tried the translator, but it doesn't make any sense.
Thank you for your help.
Helli

Here it is:

1864 Nr. 40 Zoledowo
Dzialo sie w Nasielsku dnia trzeci /pietnastego Sierpnia tyziac osmset szescdziesiatego czwartego roku o godzine osmej z rana. Stawili sie Michal Arndt i Michal Jantz obydwaj gospodarz ze Zoledowa po lat czterdziesci szesc majacy i oswiadczylic ze dnia wczorajstego o godzine siodmej zrana umarla tamze EWA z KRÜGROW BUCHOLTZ zona wyrobnika tamzi zamieszkala urodzona w Grabiach z Michala i Mary z Tangow malzonkow Krügerow, lat dwadziescia osm majaca po zostawiwszy po sobie meza Gustawa Bucholtz i jednodziecko.
Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zeysciu EWY z KRÜGROW akt ten stawajacym swiadkom pisac nie umieiacym przeczytany zostal
? Hewelke, Pastor

D 1864 # 40-Ewa Kruger Bucholtz .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  389.35 KB

D 1864 # 40-Ewa Kruger Bucholtz .jpg

vbstar2010

Replies: 291

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:46 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish death record 1864 # 40 Nasielsk

Helli wrote:
I would appreciate a translation of this death record of Ewa Krüger Bucholtz. I tried the translator, but it doesn't make any sense.
Thank you for your help.
Helli

Here it is:

1864 Nr. 40 Zoledowo
Dzialo sie w Nasielsku dnia trzeci /pietnastego Sierpnia tyziac osmset szescdziesiatego czwartego roku o godzine osmej z rana. Stawili sie Michal Arndt i Michal Jantz obydwaj gospodarz ze Zoledowa po lat czterdziesci szesc majacy i oswiadczylic ze dnia wczorajstego o godzine siodmej zrana umarla tamze EWA z KRÜGROW BUCHOLTZ zona wyrobnika tamzi zamieszkala urodzona w Grabiach z Michala i Mary z Tangow malzonkow Krügerow, lat dwadziescia osm majaca po zostawiwszy po sobie meza Gustawa Bucholtz i jednodziecko.
Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zeysciu EWY z KRÜGROW akt ten stawajacym swiadkom pisac nie umieiacym przeczytany zostal
? Hewelke, Pastor

===

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=39370#39370

This happened in Nasielsk on the 3rd/15th of August 1864 at 8 a.m. They appeared, Michał Arndt and Michał Jantz, both farmers of Żołędowo, both age 46, and stated that yesterday at 7 a.m. Ewa nee Kruger Bucholtz died there, day-laborers wife residing there, born in Grabie of Michał and Maria nee Tang the spouses Kruger, age 28, leaving behind a husband Gustaw Bucholtz and one child. After visual confirmation of the death of Ewa nee Kruger Buckholtz, this document was read aloud to the declarants, who do not know how to write, and signed by us.
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Jan Grzegorzewska and Jozefata Jackowska Marriage Record

djablonka wrote:
Could you please take a look at the words underlined in red on the attached document and give me their translation to English?
Sincerely,
Dave Jablonka

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=39367#39367

tegoz = the same
niegdy = once/former or in this instance, the late renowned (title used to address middle class craftsman) Augustyn...
oboyga juz nie żyjących - both no longer living
niegdy we wsi Raszewie w powiecie Płońskiem zamieszkałych - once residing in the village Raszewo? in the county of Płońsk? [hard to read so not 100% positive on places]
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish birth record 1849

Helli wrote:
I have a polish birth record with a horrible handwriting (I posted several weeks ago).
I have now, with help of other records, tried to read the polish writing and would really appreciate it if someone could take a look if I got it right and fill in the missing words. If possible, also a translation in english.

Thank you very much

Helli

1849 - Nr 46, Grabie, Krüger Maryanna

Dzialo sie w chrzcie ??????? dnia dwadczstego(?) ???????????
?????????? roku tysiac osmset czterdziesci ?????????, o godzinie czwartej po poludniu.
Stawil sie osobiscie Michal Krüger komornik w Grabiach liczacy lat czterdziesci i okazal
dwadzuiescia i osm i Jan ??????? gospodarza, w Konarach, liczacego lat czterdziesci
dziecko plci zenskiej, urodzone w Grabiach dnia osiemstego/ trzydziscstego Maja, roku
biezacego o godzinie siodmy wrzeznia ?????? z niego i jego malzonki z Tankow Maryanny,
liczacej lat trzydziesci. Dziecieciu temu dzis na chrizcie swietym w przytomnosci juz
wspomnianych osob, nadane zostalo imie MARYANNA a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli
Jan Pletz z pani Krystina trzi???????

Akt ten stawajacemu I swiadkom zostal przeczytany. Pisac ????? ??????

W. Helbing Pastor Nowodworski ??????????????????????????

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=39360#39360

Filling in some blanks --

Dzialo sie w miesćie Nasielku dnia dwudziestego siodmego Lipca / osmego Sierpnia roku tysiac osmset czterdziesci dziewiątego, o godzinie czwartej po poludniu.
dwadzuiescia i osm i Jan Pletz gospodarza, w Konarach, liczacego lat czterdziesci
biezacego o godzinie siodmy wieczorem, spłodzone z niego i jego malzonki z Tankow Maryanny,
liczacej lat trzydziesci. Dziecięciu temu na chrzcie świętym w przytomnosci juz wspomnianych osób nadane zostało imię MARYANNA a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli Jan Pletz z pani Krystina Triedrich

Akt ten stawajacemu I swiadkom zostal przeczytany. Pisać nie umieią.

W. Helbing Pastor Nowodworski ??????????????????????????[/quote]

This happened in the city of Nasielsk on 27 July / 8 August 1849 at 4 p.m. Michał Kruger personally appeared, farmer of Grabie, age 28, in the presence of Michał Molzahn, farmer of Grabie, age 28, and Jan Pletz, farmer of Konary, age 40, and showed us a female child born in Grabie on the 18th / 30th of May this year at 7 p.m., begotten of him and his wife Maryanna nee Tank, age 30. To this child in baptism, in the presence of the people mentioned above, the child was given the name Maryanna, and the godparents were the above mentioned Jan Pletz and Miss Krystyna Triedrich.
Helli

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:04 am      Post subject: Polish birth record 1849 + death record 1864

THANK YOU so much vbstar 2010!!! I very much appreciate it.

I hope, with the blanks you filled in, it will help me with other records.

Again, thank you
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:02 am      Post subject: Re: Polish birth record 1849 + death record 1864

Helli wrote:
THANK YOU so much vbstar 2010!!! I very much appreciate it.

I hope, with the blanks you filled in, it will help me with other records.

Again, thank you

==

For help deciphering and translating Polish records on your own -- https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3742
djablonka

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:48 am      Post subject: Re: Jan Grzegorzewska and Jozefata Jackowska Marriage Record

vbstar2010 wrote:
djablonka wrote:
Sincerely,
Dave Jablonka

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=39367#39367

tegoz = the same
niegdy = once/former or in this instance, the late renowned (title used to address middle class craftsman) Augustyn...
oboyga juz nie żyjących - both no longer living
niegdy we wsi Raszewie w powiecie Płońskiem zamieszkałych - once residing in the village Raszewo? in the county of Płońsk? [hard to read so not 100% positive on places]

Thank you so much for the translation! It is very useful. Unfortunately, I think I missed something as I don't understand why the people who were formerly alive are listed. Can you give me any insight into that?

The translation I have after "on Sunday" on the page is:
W niedziele
My Wikary Kosciola Kowalskiego Urzednika
Stanu cywilnego zastępia
gminy Kowalskiej Powiatu tegoz, w Wojewodztwie
Mazowieckie Udawszy się przed
drzwi ci główne wnjścia do domu gminnego
o godzinie dwunastey w południe donieśliśmy
i ogłosiliśmy po pierzwszy raz
iż zaszło przy przyrzeczenie małżeństwa
niegdy sławetnyem Augustyne Woyciechowskim
Lat dwadzieścia dziewięć maiącym
Spłodzonym z Woyciecska Woyciechowskiego
i Petronella oboyga juz nie żyjących, niegdy
we wsi Raszewie w powiecie Płońskiem
zamieszkałych Majstrem Kunsztu szewskiego
W Kowalu

The translation of that I have to English is:
On Sunday
We, the Vicor of the Church of Kowal, Civil
Registrar, Vital Statistics Clerk
district of Kowal county the same, in the Province of
Mazowieckie After having proceeded to the
Main door of the district house
at twelve noon we informed
and announced for the first time
that a promise of marriage occurred
late renowned Augustyne Woyziechowskiem,
twenty nine years old
begotten by Woyciecska Woyciechowskiego
And Petonella both no longer living formerly
in the village Raszewo in the county of Płońsk
Residing Master Craftsman shoemaker
In Kowal

If it is too much trouble, please don't feel obligated to respond. I don't want to burden you. I am just thinking that there is something that will stand out that I missed. The Marriage record is of Jan Gregorzewska and Jozefata Jackowska so these people being mentioned as no longer living doesn't really make sense to me.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Sincerely,
Dave Jablonka

Akt małżeństwa Jan Grzegorzewski i Józefata Jankowska 1822 r. Kowal Page 3 of 4 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB

Akt małżeństwa Jan Grzegorzewski i Józefata Jankowska 1822 r. Kowal Page 3 of 4 copy.jpg

vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:54 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

Poland-Family-Research wrote:
I wanted to repost an earlier request, because I'm not sure if it was properly communicated. A couple translators had started helping out with a translation of the [1] 1825 marriage of Pawel Zaparucha and Brygida Orlowski, and [2] Brygida's first marriage to Symon Smykowski, but they only provided names and ages without villages, etc. I don't need a full translation, just the genealogical extracts:

Bride & Groom: age, place of birth, where living at time of marriage, mother/father (living/deceased)
Witness names, such as family relationships.
Any other relevant information that would be helpful.

The only details I was given were from the 1825 marriage of Zaparucha and Orlowski (with some reference to their banns, which was a different record).

1. Pawel's mother was Katarzyna Byczko without mention of his father
2. Brygida's father was Pawel Orlowski without mention of her mother
3. Pawel was 25 while Brygida was 28?

Thank you very much in advance. I appreciate the help that was started, and I'm just trying to finish out this project with the family details.

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=39349#39349

Date of record: 26 January 1815
Groom: Szymon Smyk, according to an act of knowing of the court of Radziejów county dated 23 January this year, age 23, son of Kazmierz Smyk, farmer residing in Szostka, county Radziejów
Bride: Miss Brygitta Orłowska, according to a certificate excerpted from the books of the Dąbie parish church, age 18, daughter of Paweł and Urszula Orłowski residing on the farm in Wola
Banns: 7 & 14 January
Witnesses: Paweł Orłowski, father of the bride, farmer residing in Wola, age 57, Kazmierz Smyk, father of the groom, farmer residing in Szostka, Broniewo gmina/commune, county of Radziejów, Bartłomiej Smyk, shepherd residing in Dąbie, paternal uncle of the groom, age 67, also Jan Błasiak, brother-in-law of bride?, farmer residing in Wola, age 40

Date of record: 15 October 1825
Groom: Paweł Zaparucha, farmhand residing in Stary Brześć, according to a certificate excerpted from the books of the Brześć parish church, age 25, father already deceased, accompanied by his mother Katarzyna nee Byczk Zaparucha of Brześć
Bride: Brygida nee Orłowska, first marriage widow Smykowska, according to a certificate excerpted from the books of the Dąbie parish church, age 28, accompanied by her father Paweł Orłowski [with that same daughter?] living in Kąkowa Wola
Banns: 11 & 18 September
Witnesses: Jan Krzemiński, age 67, Jan Błasiak, farmer, age 53, Maciej Żywina?, shepherd, age 44, the first of Kąkowa Wola, the second of Orle, also Jan Wilmiński, age 32, organist residing in Dąbie

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Wloclawek,+Poland/Stary+Brze%C5%9B%C4%87,+Poland/K%C4%85kowa+Wola,+Poland/D%C4%85bie+Kujawskie,+Poland/Orle,+Poland/Powiat+radziejowski,+Poland/Broniewo,+Poland/Szostka,+Poland/@52.5762964,18.6331772,11z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m50!4m49!1m5!1m1!1s0x471c99749079a05b:0xd5bf96fb32f7f7c1!2m2!1d19.0677357!2d52.6483303!1m5!1m1!1s0x471ca1c57a876fad:0xd1b2f73837748162!2m2!1d18.9005342!2d52.6197703!1m5!1m1!1s0x471ca0ee1ec85943:0x851278f5957d6199!2m2!1d18.824989!2d52.6050042!1m5!1m1!1s0x471b5f568f1685d7:0xb05083472fd9a842!2m2!1d18.7682159!2d52.5823071!1m5!1m1!1s0x471b5bba958797bb:0xd1bef8c4909e80c2!2m2!1d18.6419296!2d52.4859228!1m5!1m1!1s0x471b57832724ccd9:0x3020e32ad0ec3a0!2m2!1d18.5512416!2d52.5766303!1m5!1m1!1s0x471caa383d27fa9b:0xe6e04bb81e84d418!2m2!1d18.4832139!2d52.6547486!1m5!1m1!1s0x471caa57a0e2714b:0xbca1f405aae5fece!2m2!1d18.4824373!2d52.666798!3e0

Best I can determine based on image quality.

Valerie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 406, 407, 408 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 407 of 580

Jump to: