PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 190, 191, 192 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4203

Post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Record translations

Halkamm wrote:
Thanks for your excellent translations!

Nr 67
Chojno Rumunki*
Brunkan** Jan

It happened in the village Michałki on the 10th/22nd day of March 1869, at 4 p.m.
Appeared: Krystian Ginau, farmer, 48 years old and Jan Moszkau, peasant, 39 years old, both living in Chojno Rumunki and they declared that today, at 4 a.m. died in Chojno Rumunki Jan Brunkan, 8 years old, who lib\ved with his mother. he was born in Chojno Rumunki. Son of Krystyna nee Brunkan living in Chojno Rumunki.
After eye belief about the said child this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

Pastor kattein.

*rumunki: kind of settlement where the forest used to grow
**Brunkan: this is the way this surname was written in this document

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Nr 171
Trutowo

It happened in Wola rumunki on the 2nd/14th day of September 1851, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Ludwik Brückmann, miller from Trutowo, 44 years old, in the presence of Fryderyk Radke, former Wola village inspector, living in Wola, 37 years old and Karol Zenke, miller from Żuchowo, 34 years old and presented Us a female child, born in Trutowo on the 19th/31st day of August of the current year, at 5 p.m. with his wife Karolina nee Szczepanowska, 34 years old.
At the Holy Baptism, held today, delayed due to the mother's weakness, the child was given the names: Anna Franciszka and the godparents were: aforementioned Radke and Wilhelmina Zenke ne Ługowska from Żuchowo, aforementioned Zenke and Johanna Ofpeter nee Schiemann from Zakroczek and August Kassor, miller from Swidziernia (there is no such place, maybe it is about Świedziebnia) and Wilhelmina Loppe nee Detke from Makowiska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed.

Priest Henryk Tochtermann.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
ohiopolishgurl1972

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:00 pm      Post subject: Marriage record translation, 1882 Polekarcice, Koniusza

Hello Marcel,

This marriage record is from 1882 Polekarcice Poland, Koniusza Parish. I see online, the record states is Marianna Nowicka (Nowak) and Wojciech Kapera. There is also a notation in the margin as well as a couple of crossed out words towards the bottom of the document. It is a bit confusing as I was certain it was Magdalena, not Marianna. I would greatly appreciate a translation so I can figure out what it really is. Thanks in advance.

Kapera Nowicka 1882.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  310.8 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Kapera Nowicka 1882.jpg

who

Replies: 87

Post Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:26 am      Post subject:

Thanks! The name of the woman is Anna and the parents are Jakob and Marcjanna.

aktaannaszcz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  499.38 KB

aktaannaszcz.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:33 am      Post subject:

who wrote:
Thanks! The name of the woman is Anna and the parents are Jakob and Marcjanna.

Liw
Gregorczyk Anna

It happened in Liw on the 30th day of January/12th day of February 1904, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Jan Wojtera, 40 years old and Jan Gregorczyk, 48 years old, both plowmans living in Liw and they informed that yesterday, at noon died Anna Gregorczyk nee Szczepanik, 88 years old, plowwoman, living in Liw, daughter of Jakub and Marcjanna nee Pietraszewska, legal spouses Szczepanik, widow after Adam Grwgorczyk.
After eye belief about Anna Gregorczyk this act was read to the declarants and signed by Us and them.

Liw parish parson's signature
Declarant's signatures.

who

Post Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:34 am      Post subject:

Thanks Marcel! I got a new one, this man (Kacper) was the brother of Anna, but weirdly, Anna got another "neé" surname (Pietraszewski). I think it could be an error as when she was born, her mother get the same surname as Kacper.

aktakpc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  559.73 KB

aktakpc.jpg

megsiek86

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:44 am      Post subject: Wasilewskis in Różan

It has been a number of years since I've visited here! I got to thinking maybe I had discovered all I could about my Babcia's family, when last week I stumbled across some more records on Geneteka of her cousins in Różan. I was wondering if I could have their records translated, so that I can look into whether there are descendants still living there, as I know at least that Aleksandra was married. Many thanks in advance!

Megan

099-AleksandraWasilewskaBirthRecord-1908.jpg
 Description:
Geneteka has an index of her marrying Stanisław Lalak in 1926.
 Filesize:  397.06 KB

099-AleksandraWasilewskaBirthRecord-1908.jpg

262-MieczyslawWasilewskiBirthRecord-1909.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  395.5 KB

262-MieczyslawWasilewskiBirthRecord-1909.jpg

165-MieczyslawWasilewskiDeathRecord-1909.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  368.42 KB

165-MieczyslawWasilewskiDeathRecord-1909.jpg

213-WladyslawWasilewskiBirthRecord-1910.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  392.84 KB

213-WladyslawWasilewskiBirthRecord-1910.jpg

179-TadeuszWasilewskiBirthRecord-1912.jpg
 Description:
There is an index of his death in 1913, but there is no scan of that record.
 Filesize:  462.11 KB

179-TadeuszWasilewskiBirthRecord-1912.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:04 am      Post subject: Re: Wasilewskis in Różan

megsiek86 wrote:
It has been a number of years since I've visited here! I got to thinking maybe I had discovered all I could about my Babcia's family, when last week I stumbled across some more records on Geneteka of her cousins in Różan. I was wondering if I could have their records translated, so that I can look into whether there are descendants still living there, as I know at least that Aleksandra was married. Many thanks in advance!

Megan

i am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:17 am      Post subject:

who wrote:
Thanks Marcel! I got a new one, this man (Kacper) was the brother of Anna, but weirdly, Anna got another "neé" surname (Pietraszewski). I think it could be an error as when she was born, her mother get the same surname as Kacper.

Liw
Szczepanik Kacper

It happened in Liw on the 23rd day of September/5th day of October 1874, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Franciszek Szczepanik, 49 years old and Konstanty Gawor, 23 years old, both ploughmans living in Liw, and declared that yesterday, at 6 a.m. died Kacper Szczepanik, 53 years old, ploughman, living in Liw, son of late legal spouses: Jakub Szczepanik and Marcjanna Szczepanik nee Ciuk.
He left his widowed wife Józefa nee Gałka, living in Liw.
After eye belief about Kacper Szczepanik death this act was read to the declarants and signed.

Priest Michał Bartnicki, Liw parish's parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

who

Post Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:11 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
who wrote:

Liw
Szczepanik Kacper

It happened in Liw on the 23rd day of September/5th day of October 1874, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Franciszek Szczepanik, 49 years old and Konstanty Gawor, 23 years old, both ploughmans living in Liw, and declared that yesterday, at 6 a.m. died Kacper Szczepanik, 53 years old, ploughman, living in Liw, son of late legal spouses: Jakub Szczepanik and Marcjanna Szczepanik nee Ciuk.
He left his widowed wife Józefa nee Gałka, living in Liw.
After eye belief about Kacper Szczepanik death this act was read to the declarants and signed.

Priest Michał Bartnicki, Liw parish's parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

Thanks again Marcel!
ohiopolishgurl1972

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:54 pm      Post subject: Marriage record translation Russian to English

Marcel,

As time permits, would you be so kind to translate this marriage record for Wojciech Kapera and Magdalena Nowicka from 1882 Koniusza Parish, Poland? The digital record states it is Marianna, so I need clarification. There is also a notation in the margin and a few crossed out words/corrections toward the end of the record that I can't make heads or tails of. Thank you in advance!

Kapera Nowicka 1882.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  310.8 KB

Kapera Nowicka 1882.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:24 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage record translation Russian to English

ohiopolishgurl1972 wrote:
Marcel,

As time permits, would you be so kind to translate this marriage record for Wojciech Kapera and Magdalena Nowicka from 1882 Koniusza Parish, Poland? The digital record states it is Marianna, so I need clarification. There is also a notation in the margin and a few crossed out words/corrections toward the end of the record that I can't make heads or tails of. Thank you in advance!

Polekarcice

It happened in Koniusza on the 12th/24th day of January 1882, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Łukasz Kopeć, 60 years old and Ignacy Świątek, 45 years old, farmers living in Polekarcice, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Wojciech Kapera, a single man, 30 years old, son of late spouses: Stefan Kapera and his legal wife Anna nee Guzik. Born and living in Polekarcice

and

Marianna Nowak, a widow after late Michał Nowak who died in the year of 1879.
36 years old, farmer born and living in Polekarcice, daughter of living Mikołaj Nowicki and his late wife Ewa nee Szreniawska, farmers.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in local parish church on: 20th, 27th days of December 1881 and 3rd day of January 1882 (New Style dates)/1st, 8th and 15th days of January 1882 (New Style dates) .

Permission for the groom to enter into marriage was issued by the Miechów county office on the 29th day of December of the current year, number 145.

Newlyweds declared the did not make prenuptial agreement******(this sentence of crossed out by the priest Brol and there is a note made on the left marigin).

Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Ludwik Twardokęs, koniusza parish's vicar.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed only by Us.

Priest Wojciech Brol, serving as Civil Registrar.

******left marigin note: The newlyweds concluded prenuptial agreement in Miechów town in the notary Przeździecki office who works in zemstvo* cancelary of Kielce governorate, on the 4th/16th day of January of the current year.

*Zemstwo: an institution of local government set up during the great emancipation reform of 1861 carried out in Imperial Russia

If You want i can help You to get this prenuptial agreement.

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:53 am      Post subject: Pawyza documents

Hello, I have several documents for translation. Marriage of Jozef Pawyza and Marianna Luczak 1893 and a death document for Marianna Pawyza 1904. Thank you for all your hard work over the years. Greatly appreciated.
Christine

Pawyza Witoslawa b. 1900 #27 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-28str11159-yA-Q5H5oP0bHTCAUWx9A#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  265.21 KB

Pawyza Witoslawa b. 1900 #27 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-28str11159-yA-Q5H5oP0bHTCAUWx9A#tabSkany.JPG

Pawyza Jozef_Luczak Marianna m. 1893 #19 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-21skanfullucIIlcq3FqfFhN1eaOExyw.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  274.25 KB

Pawyza Jozef_Luczak Marianna m. 1893 #19  httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-21skanfullucIIlcq3FqfFhN1eaOExyw.JPG

Pawyza Marianna d. 1904 #43 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-32skanfulleTRm17kP6rCgo08nhGhOGw.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  302.98 KB

Pawyza Marianna d. 1904 #43 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-32skanfulleTRm17kP6rCgo08nhGhOGw.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza documents

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I have several documents for translation. Marriage of Jozef Pawyza and Marianna Luczak 1893 and a death document for Marianna Pawyza 1904. Thank you for all your hard work over the years. Greatly appreciated.
Christine

Wójcin

village Wójcin, 10th/23rd day of March 1900, at 8 a.m.

Appeared: Józef Pawyza, farmer, 32 years old, living in Wójcin
in the presence of: Idzi Wilczyński, 45 years old and Józef Reszka, 50 years old, farmers living in Wójcin
and presented a female child born in Wójcin on the 10th/23rd day of March of the current year, at 2 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Łuczak, 30 years old
At The Holy baptism, held today, the child was given the name Witosława and the godparents were: Stanisław Mączka and Marianna Radoś?
The declarant and witnesses are illiterate. The document was signed only by the priest Zawadzki, Wójcin parish administrator.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Wójcin

village Wójcin, 27th day of January/8th day of February 1893, at 9 a.m.

Witnesses: konstantyy Białek, 38 years old and Franciszek Kaczmarek, 48 years old, farmers from Wójcin

Religious marriage between:

Józef Pawejza, a signel man, 26 years old, son of late: Szymon and Urszula Białczanka (the basic form can be; Białek or Białczak), legal spouses Pawejza, farmers, born and living at her brother's place in Wójcin

and

Marianna Łuczak, a miss, 21 years old, daughter of late Antoni and Małgorzata nee Lis, legal spouses Łuczak, farmers. Born and living with her mother in Wójcin.

Marriage banns announced in Wójcin parish church on: 10th/22nd, 7th/29th days of january and 24th day of january/5th day of February of the current year.

Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.

signed by the priest A. Lutoborski, serving as Civil Registrar.
Wójcin

________________________________________________________________________________________________

it happened in Wójcin on the 9th/22st day of November 1904, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Egida Wilczyński, 34 years old and Ludwik Piekarski, 40 years old, both farmers living in Wójcin and they declared that on the 7th/20th day of November, at 5 p.m., in Wójcin died Marianna Pawyza, farmer's wife, born and living with her husband in Wójcin, daughter of late spouses: Antoni Łuczak and Małgorzata Łuczak nee Lis, 34 years old. She left her widowed husband Józef Pawyza.
After eye belief about Marianna Pawyza death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

Priest Witulski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Dave D

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:41 pm      Post subject: I have 2 records to translate

1880 Marriage Jan Dubaj & Katarzyna Kubina #11
1899 Marriage Wojciech Sadrakula & Cecylia Babicz #75

Thanks in advance,
Dave D

Sadrakula Wojciech - 1899 MarriageDoc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  358.16 KB

Sadrakula Wojciech - 1899 MarriageDoc.jpg

Dubaj Jan - 1880 MarriageDoc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  983.44 KB

Dubaj Jan - 1880 MarriageDoc.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:00 pm      Post subject: Re: I have 2 records to translate

Dave D wrote:
1880 Marriage Jan Dubaj & Katarzyna Kubina #11
1899 Marriage Wojciech Sadrakula & Cecylia Babicz #75

Thanks in advance,
Dave D

I am working on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 190, 191, 192 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 191 of 339

Jump to: