PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:52 am      Post subject:

Hi,
I too was wondering if you or anyone else can help me find my ancestors from Poland under the surname of "kulczewski". My grandfather was "Roman" (he came directly from Poland) but I don't know of his ancestors of whether he had any brothers or sisters. I am a full member of ancestry.com but can not find anything other than "Roman" and his wife Pelagia (Pearl) Roszak.
I would love to visit Poland if any information comes about, thanks in advance if anyone is able to help me out!
George Kulczewski
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:52 pm      Post subject:

kulczge wrote:
Hi,
I too was wondering if you or anyone else can help me find my ancestors from Poland under the surname of "kulczewski". My grandfather was "Roman" (he came directly from Poland) but I don't know of his ancestors of whether he had any brothers or sisters. I am a full member of ancestry.com but can not find anything other than "Roman" and his wife Pelagia (Pearl) Roszak.
I would love to visit Poland if any information comes about, thanks in advance if anyone is able to help me out!
George Kulczewski

Hi, George

Do you know his brithplace or last residence? When he was born?

Gilberto
Send e-mail
kulczge

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 am      Post subject: reply about Kulczewski

Roman Kulczewski was born Feb. 16, 1883 and died in 1949.

I talked with my brothers yesterday and one of them remembers our father mentioning Krakow where Roman was from originally.

I did find HIS (Roman) father listed as Albert Kulczewski who was married to Elezabeth Slahetka.

George Kulczewski
kulczge

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:21 am      Post subject: Birth date confusion

I wanted to point out that on Roman Kulczewski's U.S. naturalization record it states born in 1881 however on his tombstone it is carved in as born in 1883 so I'm not sure which is correct. I do have an actual picture of his tombstone and a photo copy of his naturalization record from Ancestry.com web site. Hope this helps someone out.

George Kulczewski
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: