PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:20 am      Post subject:

Sofie Rusin wrote:
Can someone please translate entry for my father's brother, Stanisław. Father Franciszek and mother Helena zd Adamczyk.
Thank you, Zosia

Strzyżyna
Stanisław Bieniek

It took place in the village Grabów on 14 (27 ) April 1913 at noon. Appeared Franciszek Bieniek 26 years old living in the village Strzyżyna in the presence of witnesses Jan Kaczmarczyk 80 years from Koziołek and Mikołaj Łódka 40 years old living in Strzyżyna and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Strzyżyna on 3 (16 ) April 1913 at 7 p.m. from his legal wife Helena maiden name Adamczyk, 21 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Stanisław Tomaszewski under the name Stanisław. Godparents: Mikołaj Łódka and Apolonia Bieniek. Act was read to present, all illiterate and signed by the priest Stanisław Tomaszewski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:34 am      Post subject: Re: death record help please

[email protected] wrote:
Hello,
I would be very thankful if someone can help me with this death record for Antoni Pasternak. Thank you very much.
Elizabeth

http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,17447,55 record 76

Wilkowa

It took place in Beszowa on 21 October (2 November) 1886 at 11 a.m. Appeared Jan Bogdan 30 years old and Paweł Woźnica 42 years old peasants farmers living in the village Wilkowa and they said that in the village Wilkowa died on 20 october (1 November) 1886 at 9 a.m. Antoni Pasternak 60 years old, son of deceased Andrzej Pasternak and deceased Katarzyna Pasternak maiden name Sobała (or Sabała). He widowed his wife Franciszka maiden name Sałatyk.
After eye belief about Antoni Pasternak death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:42 am      Post subject: Re: Jadwiga Budna death 1909

mestanton wrote:
Please translate this Radziejów parish death record #84. I am hoping that I have found this record of my great great grandmother Jadwiga Budna. She was born in 1827 in Kolonia Stary Radziejów of Józef Gadzialiński and his wife Marianna Jaloszyńska. I think I see their names in the record along with that of her husband Andrzej Budny. Is he still living? Maybe she died in September if I am teaching myself to read the Russian handwriting correctly.

I appreciate your help.

Marilyn

Kolonia Stary Radziejów
Nr 84

It took place in Radziejów on 8 (21 ) September 1909 at 9 a.m. Appeared Piotr Pietrzak51 years old and Józef Ratka 60 years old farmers from Kolonia Stary radziejów and they said that on 6 (19 ) September 1909 at 8 p.m. died in Kolonia Stary Radziejów Jadwiga Budna, wife of worker 86 years old, born in Stary Radziejów , living in kolonia Stary Radziejów, daughter of Józef Gadaliński and Marianna Gadalińska. She widowed her husband Andrzej Budny.
After eye belief about Jadwiga Budna death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

yes, Jadwiga's husband was still living

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:14 am      Post subject: Re: Friedrich/Brok Marriage

vcorb wrote:
Can someone please translate the attached marriage record. It appears to be in Russian Cyrillic. Believe it is for my great grandparents Kryzstoph (or Christoph) Friedrich and Karolina - Matuszewska, maiden name Brok. File skan 195, record no. 1, Year 1874. I think Kryzstoph's mother was Anna Susanna Hartwich and Karolina's mother was Krystyna Klinke, father Jan Brok.

I attached the link for the record as well.

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/855/0/-/27/str/1/13/15#tabSkany

Thanks for your help.
Vicky

this is marriage record for Krzysztof Szmid and Justyna Siwińska

mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:23 am      Post subject: Re: Jadwiga Budna death 1909

Thank you very much for the translation of my great-great grandmother's death record which confirms the names of her parents and her surviving husband. It is amazing that she lived into her eighties after having given birth to 18 children in Kolonia Stary Radziejow.

I appreciate your help in discovering my ancestors.

Marilyn

Kolonia Stary Radziejów
Nr 84

It took place in Radziejów on 8 (21 ) September 1909 at 9 a.m. Appeared Piotr Pietrzak51 years old and Józef Ratka 60 years old farmers from Kolonia Stary radziejów and they said that on 6 (19 ) September 1909 at 8 p.m. died in Kolonia Stary Radziejów Jadwiga Budna, wife of worker 86 years old, born in Stary Radziejów , living in kolonia Stary Radziejów, daughter of Józef Gadaliński and Marianna Gadalińska. She widowed her husband Andrzej Budny.
After eye belief about Jadwiga Budna death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

yes, Jadwiga's husband was still living[/quote]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:25 am      Post subject: Re: Request Russian 1877 Birth Record

JGwizdowski wrote:
This is my first Russian language document, and I am woefully lost. Would greatly appreciate your assistance in translating my grandmother's birth record.

Thank you SO much!
Joe Gwizdowski

Sawilno

It took place in Zgłowiączka on 26 May (7 June) 1887 at 5 p.m. Appeared Wawrzyniec Dudczak, 50 years old, farmer living in village Sawilno in the presence of Stanisław Łukaczewski 60 years old and Tomasz Sobański 50 years old both farmers living in Sawilno and presented us female child and said that the child was born on 25 May (6 June) 1887 at 10 p.m. from his legal wife Ewa maiden name Okuńska 45 years old. Child was baptised this day by the undersigned priest (Józef Górzyński) under the name Helena. Godparents: Piotr Łukaczewski and Marcianna Pańska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, administrator of Zgłowiączka parish Józef Górzyński.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:34 am      Post subject: Re: Drabik

gpblaney wrote:
Hi Marcel can you help me translate this? Thanks!
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1889/0/2.3/11/str/1/6/15#tabSkany

Nr 71
Jedlanka
Mikołaj Drabik

It took place in Ostrów on 22 March (3 April) 1889 at 10 a.m. Appeared Wincenty Serwaczyński 45 years old and Michał Borówka 40 years old both farmers living in the village Jedlanka and they said that on 20 March (1 April) 1889 at 10 a.m. died in the village Jedlanka Mikołaj Drabik, farmer, 64 years old, son of Andrzej Drabik and Marianna Drabik maiden name Frączkiewicz. He widowe his wife Marianna maiden name Wiśniewska. After eye beliefe about Mikołaj Drabik death act was read to present, all illiterate and signed by the priest.

[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:51 pm      Post subject: another marriage record

Hello marcelproust,
Thank you for your previous translations. I am able to go back six generations now with your help and I never knew this was possible. Thank you again and again.

This is the marriage record for my great-great-great grandfather Piotr Babiarz and I think he is getting married to his second wife Agata Banas (?) in 1878. Can you help me with the ages and dates? Especially I would like to know if this record shows the names of Piotr's parents. I am having a lot of trouble with this handwriting.

Thank you again.
Elizabeth

http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,128376,4 record 19

2017-05-28.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  925.05 KB
 Viewed:  7718 Time(s)

2017-05-28.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:29 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Jan Czapla

Anencir Rogoski wrote:
I like the translation of the birth of Jan Czapla.
Thanks in advance.
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/615/0/-/16/skan/full/q7tTnKz62lvVeR_VPUFnEg
Anencir José Rogoski.

It took place in the village Podklasztor on 29 September (11 October) 1891 at 1 p.m. Appeared Jan Czapla, farmer living in the village Bliżów, 31 years old in the presence of Błażej Sarzyński 50? years old and Józef Teterycz 45 years old both farmers living in the village Bliżów and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Bliżów on 28 September (10 October) 1891 at 2 a.m. from his legal wife Tekla maiden name Jarosz, 24 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Karol Wojtasiewicz, rector of Krasnobród parish church, under the name JAN. Godparents: Błażej Sarzyński and Zofia Teterycz. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest K. Wojtasiewicz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:59 am      Post subject: Re: Family Klukaszewski / Schultz from

HendrikWendland wrote:
Dear Marcel,

I am trying to find out more about the couple Martin Klukaszewski and Emilia Schultz.
I found baptism records for three of their children in the church book of Włocławek.
The first child Adolf was baptized in 1902, Hermann Friedrich in 1903 and Bertha in 1905. My understanding is that they were all born in Włocławek.
I was wondering if the records (attached here) contain any information about the place of origin of their parents or the place of marriage (the marriage is not recorded in the Włocławek church book).

According to Martin's US Naturalization papers he was married on Feb 4, 1901 in "Kalch", which supposedly was also the birth place of his wife Emilia.

I would greatly appreciate if you could have a look at the documents and maybe even translate them for me.

Many thanks in advance and best regards from Philadelphia,
Hendrik Wendland

Nr 99
Włocławek

It took place in Włocławek on 23 October (5 November) 1905 at 4 p.m. Appeared Marcin Klukaszewski, 27 years old, shoemaker in Włocławek, in the presence of Otton Radac, 22 years old and Michał Penno, 40 years old, both workers in Włocławek, and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Włocławek on 9 (23 ) October 1905 at 6 a.m. from his legal wife Emilia maiden name Schulz, 26 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Berta. Godparents: Otton Radac and Berta Freicheit. this act was late because of Marcin Klukaszewski work. Act was read to present, all illiterate.

Nr 113
Włocławek

It took place in Włocławek on 14 (27 ) September 1903 at 8 p.m. Appeared Marcin Klukaszewski 24 years old, worker from Włocławek in the presence of Julian Bertcher 30 years old and Andrzej Rakowski 40 years old, workers from Włocławek, and presented us male child born in Włocławek on 29 August (11 September) 1903 at 4 p.m. from his legal wife Emilia maiden name Schultz, 24 years old. Child was baptised this day under two names: Herman Friedrich. Godparents: Julian Bertcher and Albina Rakowska. this act was late because of Marcin Klukaszewski work. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by us.

Nr 12
Włocławek

It took place in Włocławek on 20 January (2 February) 1902 at 2 p.m. Appeared Marcin Klukaszewski, 23 years old, worker from Włocławek in the presence of witnesses Dawid Brauze 44 years old peasant from Mursk and Andrzej Klukaszewski worker from Włocławek and presented us male child born in Włocławek on 12 (25 ) January 1902 at 1 a.m. from his legal wife Emilia maiden name Schultz, 22 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Adolf. Godparents: Dawid Brauze and Luiza Klukaszewska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by us.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:48 am      Post subject: Re: Lendzion excerpts from Luberadz

tkowalska wrote:
Dear Marcel,

Thanks to your kind assistance I am zeroing in on an elusive family line. Thank you so much. I don't want to hog the resources so I have made clippings of the key parts of a handful of Lendzion/Lendzian family records from the village of Luberadz.

The ancestors are Adam Lendzion/Lendzian and Jozefa Dyzenka/Dysink/Dyzenk/Dydeng/Dydenga and other variations of the same.

If this is too much for translation I would completely understand and would be grateful even just to have ages, places of birth, occupation and residence. Once snippet is the death record for Adam. The rest are marriage snippets for their children.

Some of the birthplaces may be in Prussia and I am keenly interested in learning those locations.

Sincere thanks to you,
Tonya

clip of 1901 m Jan Lendzion brother - Luberadz.JPG

...Jan Lendzian, single, 20 years and 10 months old, born in Krysk, local parish, living in Luberadz with his mother, she is worker. Son of deceased Adam and living Józefa maiden name Dezynk...

clip of 1897 m. Bronislaw Lendzian brother - Luberadz.JPG
...between Bronisław Lendzian, single, 22 years old, daylaborer, born in Kingdom of Prussia, living in the village Luberadz, son of deceased Jan and living Józefa maiden name Dyzing....

clip of 1894 m. Marianna Lendzian sister - Luberadz.JPG

... Marianna Lendzian, virgin, 20 years old, born in Kingdom of Prussia, living in the village Luberadz with her mother daylaborer, daughter of deceased Adam and living Józefa maiden name Dyzink.....

clip of 1890 m Leokadia Lendzion sister - Luberadz.JPG

.... and Leokadia Leńdzian, virgin, worker, 19 years old, born in the village Tyliczki in Tylice parish in kingdom of Prussia, living with her mother worker in Luberadz, local parish, daughter of deceased Adam Lendzian worker and his living widow Józefa maiden name Dydęga. There were 3 premarital announcements in Malużyn parisch church....

Clip 2 of 1889 d. Adam Lendzion - Luberadz.JPG

...the village Luberadz Adam Leńdzion, worker 57 years old born in Kingdom of Prussia, living in Luberadz, son of deceased Szymon and deceased Katarzyna unknown maiden name, he widowed his wife Józefa maiden name Dydęga. After eye belief about Adam Leńdzion death......

clip of 1902 m. Wladyslaw Lendzian brother - Luberadz.JPG

.... there was concluded marriage between Władysław Lendzian, single, 34 years old, deafmute, born in Mroczno in kingdom of Prussia, living in Luberadz, worker, son of deceased Adam and living Józefa maiden name Desink....

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:27 am      Post subject: Re: another marriage record

[email protected] wrote:
Hello marcelproust,
Thank you for your previous translations. I am able to go back six generations now with your help and I never knew this was possible. Thank you again and again.

This is the marriage record for my great-great-great grandfather Piotr Babiarz and I think he is getting married to his second wife Agata Banas (?) in 1878. Can you help me with the ages and dates? Especially I would like to know if this record shows the names of Piotr's parents. I am having a lot of trouble with this handwriting.

Thank you again.
Elizabeth

http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,128376,4 record 19

Babiarz Piotr with Banaś Agata
Rataje

It took place in Pacanów on 31 August (12 September) 1878 at 10 p.m. we make it know that in the presence of Baran Wojciech 35 years old and Banach Wojciech 36 years old peasants living in rataje there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Babiarz Piotr, widower after deceased Marianna, peasant born and living in Rataje, 40 years old,

and

Banaś Agata, peasant, virgin, dauighter of Stanisław Banaś and Elżbieta Banaś, born and living in Rataje, 19 years old.

there were 3 premarital announcements in Pacanów parish church on: 25 August, 1 September and 8 September 1878.
Bride's parents allowed for the marriage.
There was no premarital agreement.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Wawrzyniec Nowakowski, rector of Pacanów parish.

tkowalska
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:46 am      Post subject: Krysk marriage excerpt: Chrzanowski-Lendzian

Marcel,

I am so excited to see the Lendzian/Lendzion translations above. It is opening up so many doors. I just found my 3x great-grandmother's first marriage record. I think we have been looking for that since the 1960s. Thank you!! I am including just a piece of it to see whether there are any details about age and place of birth. I think I see Lidzbark there (?)--is there the name of any smaller town or village? Thank you times a million.

Wife: Albertyna Lendzian
Parents: Adam Lendzian / Jozefa Diesieng[a]
Place of marriage: Krysk

Tonya

clip of 1879 m Jozef Chrzaowski Albertya Lendzian in Krysk.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  134.12 KB
 Viewed:  7718 Time(s)

clip of 1879 m Jozef Chrzaowski Albertya Lendzian in Krysk.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:10 am      Post subject: Re: Krysk marriage excerpt: Chrzanowski-Lendzian

tkowalska wrote:
Marcel,

I am so excited to see the Lendzian/Lendzion translations above. It is opening up so many doors. I just found my 3x great-grandmother's first marriage record. I think we have been looking for that since the 1960s. Thank you!! I am including just a piece of it to see whether there are any details about age and place of birth. I think I see Lidzbark there (?)--is there the name of any smaller town or village? Thank you times a million.

Wife: Albertyna Lendzian
Parents: Adam Lendzian / Jozefa Diesieng[a]
Place of marriage: Krysk

Tonya

... and Albertyna Lendzian, virgin, daughter of Adam Lendzian and Józefa Lendzian maiden name Diesieng, born in city Lidzbark, living in the village Krysk with her parents workers, 17 years old...

Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Jan Czapla

marcelproust wrote:
Anencir Rogoski wrote:
I like the translation of the birth of Jan Czapla.
Thanks in advance.
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/615/0/-/16/skan/full/q7tTnKz62lvVeR_VPUFnEg
Anencir José Rogoski.

It took place in the village Podklasztor on 29 September (11 October) 1891 at 1 p.m. Appeared Jan Czapla, farmer living in the village Bliżów, 31 years old in the presence of Błażej Sarzyński 50? years old and Józef Teterycz 45 years old both farmers living in the village Bliżów and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Bliżów on 28 September (10 October) 1891 at 2 a.m. from his legal wife Tekla maiden name Jarosz, 24 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Karol Wojtasiewicz, rector of Krasnobród parish church, under the name JAN. Godparents: Błażej Sarzyński and Zofia Teterycz. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest K. Wojtasiewicz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 89 of 339

Jump to: