PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1000

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:50 pm      Post subject:

Hi Cherie,
The records are in separate books in the village, but the researcher who went to the archive said the records are in the same book there. Next person who goes to the archive can let us know for sure!!
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:56 pm      Post subject:

Dear Shellie and Cheri,

Thank you very much for you fast response here and in pms/emails. I have sent you responses with more details.

I want to let all of you interested in Odrowaz parish records know that there is a good chance that we will be able to access the specific records with help of local parishioners but only after the Tour with Szymusiak family.

And the births from Zaluczne for years 1899 - 1904 were available in Czarny Dunajec.

Dobranoc from Muszyna near Slovakia Smile
Send e-mail
Damian

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:17 am      Post subject: Filip Mącznik

Hi, Ute, hi all,
I'm speecheless about the work you have done to find all the details about Filip Mącznik and his relatives.

I have found this site as I was searching informations about my ancestry. I'm Damian Mącznik, I'm living in small town Jawor in western Poland, but my grandpa Marian Mącznik was born in Mistrzowice in 1924 and I have visited this village this year... There are only few houses, so I'm sure my Marian was related to Filip. I have to find how exactly.

Once again, thank you very much and all the best from Poland!

Damian

Ute wrote:
Based on the information we all have collected so far, Filip Moncznik's family tree should look as follows (please correct me if I am wrong or add info I may have missed):

Generation 1

1. FILIP MONCZNIK was born on 20 Mar 1881 in Mistrzowice, Russia-Poland. He died before 09 Aug 1960. He married (1) MARYANNA (MARY) GWOZDZ, daughter of Andrzej Gwizdz or Gwozdz and Maryanna Auguscin or Augustin on 21 Nov 1911 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA; St. John Cantius Church. She was born about 1890. She died on 24 Oct 1918. He married (2) JOSEPHINE KOTLINSKA about 1919. She was born about 1890 in Poland. She died in Aug 1960.

Filip Moncznik and Maryanna (Mary) Gwozdz had the following children:

MARIANNA FRANCISCA (MARIE, MARY FRANCIS) MONCZNIK was born on 04 Oct 1912 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA. She married John Rojek on 24 Jun 1933.

LADISLAUS PHILIPPUS (WLADISLAW) MONCZNIK was born about 1916. He died on 09 Sep 1925 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA.

Filip Moncznik and Josephine Kotlinska had the following children:

STEVE JOSEPH MONCZNIK was born on 13 Mar 1920 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA. He died on 01 Mar 1999 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA. He married MARIE J. SCHALK. She died on 27 Apr 1984.

FLORENCE MONCZNIK was born about 1921. She married MARTIN SZYMCZYK.

NETTI ANNA MACZNIK was born on 05 Jan 1922 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA. No further info on her.

Obituary for Josephine Kotlinska:
1960-08-08 Chicago Tribune Josephine Moncznik, nee Kotlinski, wife of the late Phillip; devoted mother of Mary, Stephen and Florence; dear mother-in-law of John Rojek, Marie Moncznik, and Martin Szymczyk; sister-in-law of Frances Sowula and Frances Kotlinski … Source: Chicago Tribune. Record Number: 19600808dn101.

Generation 2

2. STEVE JOSEPH MONCZNIK (son of Filip Moncznik) was born on 13 Mar 1920 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA. He died on 01 Mar 1999 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA. He married MARIE J. SCHALK. She died on 27 Apr 1984.

Obituary for Marie J. Moncznik
1984-04-27 Chicago Tribune Marie J. Moncznik, nee Schalk, beloved wife of Steve; loving mother of Steven; devoted sister of Adeline (Phil) Mustacchia and the late Viola Munden; dear sister in law of Marie Rojek and Florence (Martin) Szymczyk …
Source: Chicago Tribune. Record Number: 19840427dn061.
Ute
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 593

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:43 pm      Post subject: Re: Filip Mącznik

[quote="Damian"]Hi, Ute, hi all,
I'm speecheless about the work you have done to find all the details about Filip Mącznik and his relatives.

I have found this site as I was searching informations about my ancestry. I'm Damian Mącznik, I'm living in small town Jawor in western Poland, but my grandpa Marian Mącznik was born in Mistrzowice in 1924 and I have visited this village this year... There are only few houses, so I'm sure my Marian was related to Filip. I have to find how exactly.

Once again, thank you very much and all the best from Poland!

Damian

Ute wrote:
Based on the information we all have collected so far, Filip Moncznik's family tree should look as follows (please correct me if I am wrong or add info I may have missed): ...

Hello Damian,
Thanks for your message and your kind words. I'm very glad that the information we collected was helpful for your research. If you have any new findings about your Mącznik ancestors, please let us know. Good luck in your further research!
Ute
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Villages and towns of our ancestors' origins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 Page 11 of 11

Jump to: