PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:58 pm      Post subject: Baginski-Pietrzak Living Descendants

My grandfather, Kazimierz Baginski, was born the village of Strekowo, Gmina Nur, Masovian Vovoidship, in 1891 and emigrated to the USA in 1912. His brother, Michal, was born in the same village in 1891 and emigrated to the USA in 1913. I have the baptismal records for my grandfather and great uncle. Their father was Piotr Baginski, born in either 1841 or 1833...he said he was 50 years old when my grandfather was born and he said he was 60 years old when my great uncle was born. Their mother was Michalena Pietrzak born in 1868. Kazimierz and Michal had a "cousin" Jan Baginski who was also born in Strekowo in 1895. His father was Piotr Baginski born in 1866, and his mother was Teofila Leszcznska born in 1867. I also has Jan's baptismal record.

The above is the extent of my knowledge of my Polish heritage. I have not been successful in learning more of my great grandparents and how my great uncle, John, is connected to my grandfather. I would like to make contact with living descendants in Poland in order to share our common heritage.

Thank you, Michael Bagenski, Anchorage, Alaska, USA
cirek

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:18 am      Post subject:

There is a text regarding your ascendants ant their, then living descandants:
https://historialomzy.pl/siodma-rodzina-jeziorkowska-odnaleziona/
@alaskarugweaver
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: