PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:08 am      Post subject: Lucyna Kaczynska

Looking for information on my grandmother Lucyna Kaczynska, born in Makow around 1909. Was living in Warsaw until 1941 until removed from Poland with other relatives through the Siberian/Tehran/Africa trail. I believe she married along the way, changing her surname to Lukasik. Came to Australia in 1950 and subsequently re-married becoming Lucy Keller. Would love to hear from:

1. Anyone who knew her before the war
2. Anyone who knew her during the wartime travels and on her journey to Australia.

Thanks!

Lucyna Lukasik February 1950.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  166.95 KB
 Viewed:  2915 Time(s)

Lucyna Lukasik February 1950.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Lucyna Kaczynska

arianne1504 wrote:
Looking for information on my grandmother Lucyna Kaczynska, born in Makow around 1909. Was living in Warsaw until 1941 until removed from Poland with other relatives through the Siberian/Tehran/Africa trail. I believe she married along the way, changing her surname to Lukasik. Came to Australia in 1950 and subsequently re-married becoming Lucy Keller. Would love to hear from:

1. Anyone who knew her before the war
2. Anyone who knew her during the wartime travels and on her journey to Australia.

Thanks!

I found Kaczyńska Lucyna born in Maków in 1909, here is birth record number 214

Maków

It happened in city Maków on 7 (20 ) December 1909 at 1 p.m. Appeared Stanisław Kaczyński, turner, from Maków, 35 years old in the presence of Jan Gajdziński, carpenter, 32 years old and Wincenty Rostkowski, organist, 48 years old, both from Maków and show us female child and said that he was born in Maków on 1 (14 ) December 1909 at 5 a.m. from his legal wife Franciszka maiden name Buksicka, 35 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Lucyna. Godparents: Jan Gajdziński and Weronika Żebrowska. Act was read to present, signed by then and priest.

Kaczyńska 214.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.09 MB
 Viewed:  2915 Time(s)

Kaczyńska 214.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: