PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 370

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:18 am      Post subject:

Thank you for the translation of the Zapisek birth!
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:34 am      Post subject:

Jozef Glinka:

Rostki
No. 19

Compiled in the village of Szelkow on 14/27 March, 1911, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Mateusz Fabisiak [?], 50, and Joann [Jan] Pszczulkowski, 42, private landholders residing in Roski, and declared that on 11/24 March of this year, at 10:00 PM, there died JOZEF GLINKA, residing in Rostki, age 42, son of the deceased legally married Wojciech and Katarzyna nee Lasewicka Glinka. He leaves behind his widowed wife Wiktorija nee Gerwatowska. Eyewitness testimony of the death of Jozef Glinka verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by us. Administrator of Szelkow parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. F. Fialkowski.
sheep17
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 123

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:35 pm      Post subject: russian translation

I have two documents that need translation, please. From Chalin/Mokowo, 1871 and 1874.

Thanks,

Leonore

Scan_Doc0003.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Scan_Doc0003.pdf
 Filesize:  1.34 MB
 Downloaded:  465 Time(s)

Scan_Doc0005.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Scan_Doc0005.pdf
 Filesize:  1.53 MB
 Downloaded:  425 Time(s)

EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:32 pm      Post subject: Another Zapisek record

Death Record No. 91. There is a Karolina Zapisek listed here. Thank you.

Karolina Zapisek 1910 Wasewo death record No. 91.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  828.42 KB
 Viewed:  8937 Time(s)

Karolina Zapisek 1910 Wasewo death record No. 91.jpg

Last edited by EANWhitson on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:06 pm      Post subject:

Zapisek birth record No. 65, 1909. Thank you.

Zapisek No. 65 1908.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  869.76 KB
 Viewed:  8938 Time(s)

Zapisek No. 65 1908.jpg

hania16

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:30 pm      Post subject: Glinka 1894 Number #7

I don't know if this is a death certificate or birth certificate.
Thank you again for everything.

Glinka.W.jpg
 Description:
Please translate English or Polish.
Thank you
Hania
 Filesize:  1.14 MB

Glinka.W.jpg

EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 am      Post subject: Zapisek birth

I hope I am not being a pest. I am very excited to go through the Wasewo records online and see family records to try to figure out how many brothers/sister my grandfather had and anything about his parents. Thank you so much for the translations. They really mean a lot to me!

Frances Zapisek, 1898. No. 54 Birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  892.85 KB

Frances Zapisek, 1898. No. 54 Birth.jpg

Zapisek, 1889, No. 116 Death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  954.31 KB

Zapisek, 1889, No. 116 Death.jpg

Zapisek, 1904, No. 150.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  859.19 KB

Zapisek, 1904, No. 150.jpg

GinaDana

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:47 pm      Post subject: Two birth records (twins?)

Hello! I would love some help with two birth records I found. They're right sequential and with the same surname - do you think they are twins?

They're from Dudy parish in Grodno, Belarus.

They follow this columnar format:
1. Surname

2. Number [sequential number of birth/baptized in this record]

3. Account of those born
Male gender
Female gender

4. Dates
Birth
Baptism

5. When, where, who and by whom, by water only or with all rites of the Holy Mysteries baptized

6. Of what social order and community, of which parents, where and when, that is, in which parish was the one born baptized?

7. Who were, specifically by name and nickname, the sponsors at Holy Baptism, and who attended [or presided]?

Record 34 Male AND 35 Female - Page 13 joined.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.15 MB

Record 34 Male AND 35 Female - Page 13 joined.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:48 pm      Post subject:

I have a total of seven translations ready, so I will start with the two which were in Adobe format. These were somewhat unclear, because of the background texture, so please be flexible about the spelling!

No. 107
Czalin [or Zalin, or Chalin?]

Compiled in the village of Makowo on 14/26 November 1871, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Jan Cechacki [Ciechacki, Cichacki, Cichocki?], day laborer, 29, resident of Czalin?, in the presence of Marcin Minc [Mintz, Menc, or Manz?], farmer, 3_ years of age, and Jan Kochanski [?], [illegible occupation], 50, both from Czalin, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Czalin on 8/20 November of this year at 3:00 AM, of his legal wife, Ursula nee Witkowska, 29 years of age. At the rite of Holy Baptism conducted today by the undersigned, the child was given the name of MARCIN. Godparents were the above named Marcin Menc [or Manz?] and Katarzyna Cichocka. This act read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Ignacy Urbanowski, administrator of Mokow parish and registrar of civil acts.

No. 72
Colony of Koljonka [Because of the two dots over the second vowel, it is pronounced in Russian as a "yo," or "jo."]

Compiled in the village of Mokow on 8/19 July, 1874, at 8:00 AM. Appeared Jan Cichocki, farmer, age 40, residing in the colony of Koljonka, in the presence of Jan Bromirski, 50, and Nikolaj Godzinski, 50, both farmers from the colony of Kolionka, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in the colony of Koljonka on 5/17 July of this year at 10:00 PM of his legal wife Urszula nee Witkowska, 40. At the Rite of Holy Baptism conducted today by the undersigned, the child was given the name of MAGDALENA. Godparents were the above-mentioned Jan Bromirski and Antonina Piorkoska. This act read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Ignacy Urbanowski, administrator of Mokow parish and registrar of civil acts.

No. 65
Wysocze Bartosy

Compiled in the village of Wasewo on 7/20 April 1908, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Stanislaw Zapisek, farmer, 26, residing in Wysocze Bartosy, in the presence of Wladyslaw Dzierzanski, 47, and Konstanty Dziekonski, 70, both farmers in Wysocze Bartosy, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Wysocze Bartosy on 4/17 April of this year at 2:00 pm, of his legal wife Jozefa nee Siennicka, 24. At the Rite of Holy Baptism conducted today by Fr. Jan Piotrowski, the child was given the name of CESLAW [CIESLAW?]. Godparents were Stanislaw Tyszka and Katarzyna Tyszka. This act read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Jan Piotrowski, vicar of Wasewo parish and registrar of civil acts.

I will have the next four to you shortly.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:39 pm      Post subject:

The next 4:

No. 150
Wysocze Bartosy

Compiled in the village of Wasewo on 15/28 August, 1904, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Stanislaw Zapisek, shoemaker, 22, residing in Wysocze Bartosy, in the presence of Jozef Tyszka, 50, and Jozef Openchoski 50, both farmers residing in Wysocze Bartosy, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Wysocze Bartosy on 9/22 August of this year, at 8:00 PM of his legal wife Jozefa nee Siennica, 22. At the rite of Holy Baptism conducted today by Fr. Jan Piotrowski, Wasewo parish administrator, the child was given the name of STEFAN. Godparents were Marcin Kaczynski and Alexandra Dziekonska. This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by me, Fr. Jan Piotrowski, administrator of Wasewo parish and registrar of civil acts.

Wasewo
No. 176

Compiled in the village of Wasewo on 6/18 September, 1889, at 11:00 AM. Appeared Stanislaw Zapisek, blacksmith from Wasewo, age 34, in the presence of Kazimier Jaworski, morganatic farmer from Wasewo, 56, and declared that on 4/16 of September of this year, at 8:00 PM, there died in Wasewo JOZEF ZAPISEK, age 5, residing with his parents in Wasewo, son of the legal marriage ofStanislaw and Karolina nee Kryszman Zapisek. Eyewitness testimony of the death of Jozef Zapisek verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Jozef Stalmach, administrator of Wasewo parish and registrar of civil acts.

Wasewo
No. 91

Compiled in the village of Wasewo on 27 August/9 September, 1910, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Antoni Pazik, 50, and Jozef Gruszka, 78, both farmers residing in Wasewo, and declared that on 25 August/7 September of this year, in the village of Wasewo, at 6:00 AM, there died KAROLINA ZAPISEK, 52, residing in Wasewo with her husband, she was born in the village of Lenczyn, daughter of the deceased Franziszek Kryszman, and the still living Franciszka Sieniaska. She leaves behind her widower husband Stanislaw Zapisek, blacksmith from Wasewo. Eyewitness testimony of the death of Karolina Zapisek verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Jan Piotrowski, administrator of Wasewo parish and registrar of civil acts.

Rostki
No. 7

Compiled in Szelkowo on 3/15 January, 1894, at Noon. Appeared Franciszek Pszulkowski, 60, and Jan Roman, 60, both farmers residing in Rostki, and declared that yesterday at 4:00 PM, in Rostki, there died Wojciech Glinka, 80. He leaves behind his widow Katarzyna nee Lasiewicka. Eyewitness testimony of the death of Wojciech Glinka verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. [signature], registrar of civil acts.

The two birth/baptism records: The surname is written in three different ways, Spurgiaszow, Spurgiaszewna, and Spurgiasz.

Spurgiaszow, 34. 16. 17. 19. 1887, 19 April, in Dubsk Roman Catholic filial church, a child was baptized with full Holy Mysteries by Fr. Zwilowski, and given the name of KONSTANTIN.

Son of farmer of Lugomowicz volost [district], Cajetan and Agata nee Goiczisow [?], legally married, born on this 17 April in the village of Dubski, Nowoselki parish.

Godparent was Anna Spurgiaszewna.

Spurgiaszow. 35. 29. 13. 19. 1887, 19 April in Dubsk Roman Catholic filial church, a child was baptized with full Holy Mysteries by Fr. Zwilkowski. This child was named MICHALINA.

Daughter of farmers of Lugomowicz volost [district] Osip [Jozef] and Jozefa nee Koljada Sprugiaszow, legally married, born this 13 April in Dubsk, Nowoselka parish.

Godparents were Anton Us [?] and Helena, wife of Pawel Spurgiasz.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:40 pm      Post subject:

The next 4:

No. 150
Wysocze Bartosy

Compiled in the village of Wasewo on 15/28 August, 1904, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Stanislaw Zapisek, shoemaker, 22, residing in Wysocze Bartosy, in the presence of Jozef Tyszka, 50, and Jozef Openchoski 50, both farmers residing in Wysocze Bartosy, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Wysocze Bartosy on 9/22 August of this year, at 8:00 PM of his legal wife Jozefa nee Siennica, 22. At the rite of Holy Baptism conducted today by Fr. Jan Piotrowski, Wasewo parish administrator, the child was given the name of STEFAN. Godparents were Marcin Kaczynski and Alexandra Dziekonska. This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by me, Fr. Jan Piotrowski, administrator of Wasewo parish and registrar of civil acts.

Wasewo
No. 176

Compiled in the village of Wasewo on 6/18 September, 1889, at 11:00 AM. Appeared Stanislaw Zapisek, blacksmith from Wasewo, age 34, in the presence of Kazimier Jaworski, morganatic farmer from Wasewo, 56, and declared that on 4/16 of September of this year, at 8:00 PM, there died in Wasewo JOZEF ZAPISEK, age 5, residing with his parents in Wasewo, son of the legal marriage ofStanislaw and Karolina nee Kryszman Zapisek. Eyewitness testimony of the death of Jozef Zapisek verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Jozef Stalmach, administrator of Wasewo parish and registrar of civil acts.

Wasewo
No. 91

Compiled in the village of Wasewo on 27 August/9 September, 1910, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Antoni Pazik, 50, and Jozef Gruszka, 78, both farmers residing in Wasewo, and declared that on 25 August/7 September of this year, in the village of Wasewo, at 6:00 AM, there died KAROLINA ZAPISEK, 52, residing in Wasewo with her husband, she was born in the village of Lenczyn, daughter of the deceased Franziszek Kryszman, and the still living Franciszka Sieniaska. She leaves behind her widower husband Stanislaw Zapisek, blacksmith from Wasewo. Eyewitness testimony of the death of Karolina Zapisek verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Jan Piotrowski, administrator of Wasewo parish and registrar of civil acts.

Rostki
No. 7

Compiled in Szelkowo on 3/15 January, 1894, at Noon. Appeared Franciszek Pszulkowski, 60, and Jan Roman, 60, both farmers residing in Rostki, and declared that yesterday at 4:00 PM, in Rostki, there died Wojciech Glinka, 80. He leaves behind his widow Katarzyna nee Lasiewicka. Eyewitness testimony of the death of Wojciech Glinka verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. [signature], registrar of civil acts.

The two birth/baptism records: The surname is written in three different ways, Spurgiaszow, Spurgiaszewna, and Spurgiasz.

Spurgiaszow, 34. 16. 17. 19. 1887, 19 April, in Dubsk Roman Catholic filial church, a child was baptized with full Holy Mysteries by Fr. Zwilowski, and given the name of KONSTANTIN.

Son of farmer of Lugomowicz volost [district], Cajetan and Agata nee Goiczisow [?], legally married, born on this 17 April in the village of Dubski, Nowoselki parish.

Godparent was Anna Spurgiaszewna.

Spurgiaszow. 35. 29. 13. 19. 1887, 19 April in Dubsk Roman Catholic filial church, a child was baptized with full Holy Mysteries by Fr. Zwilkowski. This child was named MICHALINA.

Daughter of farmers of Lugomowicz volost [district] Osip [Jozef] and Jozefa nee Koljada Sprugiaszow, legally married, born this 13 April in Dubsk, Nowoselka parish.

Godparents were Anton Us [?] and Helena, wife of Pawel Spurgiasz.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:41 pm      Post subject:

Darn!

Must have hit the button twice! Sorry about that!
Ryszard
EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:56 pm      Post subject:

Thank you so much for all the help! It is sooooo very appreciated!
EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:23 pm      Post subject:

May I ask for translation of No. 54, Frances Zapisek birth record above? I believe it got missed with so many being asked for. Thank you!
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:49 am      Post subject:

Here is No. 54, for Franciszka Zapisek, complete with her father's signature:

Wasewo
No. 54.

Compiled in the village of Wasewo on 15/27 March, 1898, at 2:00 PM. Appeared in person Stanislaw Zapisek, blacksmith, age 44, residing in Wasewo, in the presence of Jozef Gruszki, 68, and Franciszek Podrazka, 35, both farmers residing in Wasewo, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Wasewo on 14/26 March of this year at 8:00 AM of his legal wife Karolina nee Kryzman, 38. At the rite of Holy Baptism conducted today by Fr. Wincenty Jazwinski, rector of Wasewo parish, the child was named FRANCISZKA. Godparents were Jan Kaczmarczyk and Franciszka Kania. This act was read aloud to the illiterate witnesses, then signed by me and the father.

Fr. Jan Piotrowski, administrator and registrar of civil acts.
Stanislaw Zapisek
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 60 of 238

Jump to: