PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:44 am      Post subject:

EANWhitson wrote:
And just found husband, Jan Krystman's, death record!

Here it is,

Best,
Elzbieta
==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/krystman_jan_death_no_51_1819_120.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 3 December 1819
KTO: Jan Krystman, died 2 December 1819, 9 am, in Króle, fifty years old, married
WITNESSES: Henryk Hofman, 38 years old, brother in law of the deceased [brother of Krystman’s wife], and Adam Maty, 51 years old, a neighbour of the same, both peasant farmers residing in the village Króle

N 51. Króle Wieś.
Roku tysiecznego osiemsetnego dziewietnastego, dnia trzeciego miesiaca grudnia. Przed nami Plebanem Złotoryjsko=Sapienickim, urzednikime Stanu Cywilnego gminy Złotoryjsko=Sapienickiej, w wojewodztwie Płockim, obwodzie Ostrołęckim, stawili sie: Henryk Hofman liczacy lat trzydziesci osiem, szwagier zmarlego, i Adam Maty, majacy lat piecdziesiat jeden, sasiad tegoz, obydwa gospodarze rolniczy, z wsi Królów, i oswiadczyli nam iz dnia wczorajszego o godzinie dziewiatej z rana; Jan Krystman, wyrobnik w wsi wyzej wymienionej Królach mieszkajacy, zonaty, lat piecdziesiat, umarl w domu pod numerem dwudziestym trzecim. Po czem akt niniejszy zejscia, po przeczytaniu onego, sami podpisalismy, gdyz oswiadczajacy obydwa pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Stanisław Gościecki USCywilnego

Translated:

Year one thousand eight hundred nineteenth, the third day of the month of December. Before us, the Vicar of Złotoryja = Sapienica, acting officer of Civil Vital Records Registry of municipalities Złotoryja = Sapienica, in the voievodship of Plock, circuit Ostrołęka, appeared in: Henryk Hofman thirty-eight years old, brother in law of the deceased [brother of Krystman’s wife], and Adam Maty, fifty-one years old, a neighbour of the same, both peasant farmers residing in the village Króle, and declared to us that yesterday, at nine o'clock in the morning, Jan Krystman, laborer residing in the village above mentioned Króle, married, fifty years old, died at home at number twenty-three. After which this act of death, after reading it, we only have signed, because both declaring do not know how to write.
The priest Stanisław Gościecki USCywilnego

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:29 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate this death record for Guziak

beskarupa wrote:
Hello!

I have tried translating this record myself, but would like to compare it to a translation by someone who knows what they are doing! Please help! I really appreciate all that you do to help all of us here. Thanks!!!

Beth

Beth,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta
==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/guziak_stanislawa_death_1922_518.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 30 September 1922, 10 am, in Bychawa
KTO: Stanisława Guziak, died 29 September 1922, 9 am, in Gałęzów, seven weeks old, born in Gałęzów
PARENTS: daughter of Stanisław and Antonina born Bień, spouses Guziak, farmers
WITNESSES: Józef Zeniszał, 50 years old, and Ignacy Łopucki, 50 years old, farmers residing in Gałęzów

Nr 67, Gałęzów
Stanisława Guziakówna
Dzialo sie w miescie Bychawie dnia trzydziestego wrzesnia tysiac dziewiecset dwudziestego drugiego roku o godzinie dziesiatej rano. Stawil sie Józef Zeniszał lat piecdziesiat, Ignacy Ł opucki tulez lat liczacy, rolnicy z Gałęzowa, i oswiadczyli ze dnia dwudziestego dziewiatego wrzesnia roku biezacego o godzinie dziewiatej rano zmarla w Gałęzowie tamze urodzona Stanisława Guziakówna [Guziakówna, suffix -ówna, daughter of Guziak], siedem tygodni liczaca, corka Stanisława i Antoniny z Bieniów rolnikow. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zgonie Stanisławy Guziakówny. Akt ten przeczytany swiadkom podpisalismy.
Ksiadz Kwiatkowski?

Translated;

It did happen in the city of Bychawa, in the thirtieth day of September, year one thousand nine hundred and twenty-two, at ten o'clock in the morning. Appeared in Józef Zeniszał, fifty years old, and Ignacy Łopucki, the same age, farmers residing in Gałęzów, and declared that in the twenty-ninth day of September of the current year, at nine o'clock in the morning died in Gałęzów, born there, Stanisława Guziak, seven weeks old, daughter of Stanisław and Antonina born Bień, farmers. After visual conviction that Stanisława Guziak passed away. This act read to witnesses we have signed.

==
beskarupa

Replies: 61

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:39 pm      Post subject: Thank you Elzbieta and another request

Elzbieta,

Thank you for translating the death record for Stanislawa Guziak in 1922. Her mother Antonina was my great grand aunt who was still living when my great aunt Charlotte visited Poland in the 1970s. According to Aunt Charlotte, Antonina told her that her children were poisoned by her husband. Maybe she just consoled herself by telling herself that. I don't think it would be mentioned in death records anyway, right?

I have another request now, thanks to a fellow researcher here on Polish Origins (Chuck). He found a record for my dad's side of the family in the Poryte parish records that he is researching. I can tell that it is a death record for Telesfor Wykowski, son of Maciej and Franciszka Struniawska. I also see that the witnesses are Adam Wykowski (Telesfor's brother, I think) and Felix Kotlewski. Can you please translate this record when you get a chance? Thanks so much for all your help.

Beth

Wykowski Telefsor death 1866.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  279.84 KB
 Viewed:  10135 Time(s)

Wykowski Telefsor death 1866.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:46 am      Post subject: Re: Thank you Elzbieta and another request

beskarupa wrote:
Elzbieta,

Thank you for translating the death record for Stanislawa Guziak in 1922. Her mother Antonina was my great grand aunt who was still living when my great aunt Charlotte visited Poland in the 1970s. According to Aunt Charlotte, Antonina told her that her children were poisoned by her husband. Maybe she just consoled herself by telling herself that. I don't think it would be mentioned in death records anyway, right?

I have another request now, thanks to a fellow researcher here on Polish Origins (Chuck). He found a record for my dad's side of the family in the Poryte parish records that he is researching. I can tell that it is a death record for Telesfor Wykowski, son of Maciej and Franciszka Struniawska. I also see that the witnesses are Adam Wykowski (Telesfor's brother, I think) and Felix Kotlewski. Can you please translate this record when you get a chance? Thanks so much for all your help.

Beth

Beth,

I do not think that "poisoned" would be mentioned in death records - but you ask a good question: where such an information is given, no matter in XIX century or today? I think that today it is a medical statement after some investigations, still where it is recorded?

Interesting to have two persons searching records in the same village or parish.

Your reading is very good.
Here it is as I decoded.
Best,
Elzbieta

==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/wykowski_telefsor_death_1866_265.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 7 June 1866, 6 pm
KTO: Telesfor Wykowski, died 6 June 1866, 4 pm, in Wścieklice, 9 years old, born in Wścieklice
PARENTS : Maciej and Franciszka born Stroniewska, spouses Wykowiecki, partial owners in Wścieklice
WITNESSES: Adam Wykowski 30 years old, brother of the deceased, and Felix Kotlewski 28 years old, both partial owners residing in Wścieklice

N 85, Wścieklice
Dzialo sie we wsi koscielnej Porytem dnia siodmego czerwca tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego szostego roku, o godzinie szostej wieczor. Stawili sie Adam Wykowski lat trzydziesci i Felix Kotlewski lat dwadziescia osiem majacy, obydwaj wlasciciele czastkowi w Wścieklicach zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli nam iz dnia wczorajszego o godzinie czwartej po poludniu, umarl w Wścieklicach Telesfor Wykowski, syn wlasciciela czastkowego lat dziewiec majacy, jest urodzony w Wścieklicach u rodzicow Macieja i Franciszki z Stroniewskich malzonkow Wykowieckich. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zejsciu Telesfora Wykowskiego. Akt ten przeczytany stawajacym, z ktorych pierwszy jest bratem zmarlego, przez nas tylko podpisany zostal. Stawajacy oswiadczyli, iz pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Antoni Tymczyski? Proboszcz Parafii Poryte utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in the ecclesiastical village Poryte, in the seventh day of June, year one thousand eight hundred and sixty-six, at six o’clock in the evening. Appeared in Adam Wykowski thirty years old, and Felix Kotlewski twenty eight years old, both partial owners residing in Wścieklice, and declared us that yesterday at four o'clock in the afternoon, died in Wścieklice Telesfor Wykowski, son of the partial owner, nine years old, born in Wścieklice with parents of Maciej and Franciszka born Stroniewska, spouses Wykowiecki. After visual conviction that Telesfor Wykowski passed away. This act was read to the present, from which the first is the brother of the deceased, signed only by us. The present declared that they do not know how to write.
Priest Antoni Tymczyski? Pastor of the Parish in Poryte, keeping Civil Vital Records Registry

==
beskarupa

Replies: 61

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:38 pm      Post subject: Thank you again Elzbieta and one question

Hello again!

Thank you again for all your help and for translating the record from Poryte parish. Your translation stated that Adam Wykowski and his parents were "Partial owners" of Wścieklice. Do you know if this would this mean they were "landed gentry" or something like that? Family stories said that my great-grandmother's father, Stanislaw Wykowski, (Adam's brother) was the mayor or elder of a small town in Poland. He would have been about 24 years old at the time of this record. I also found several of my family names (Adam Wykowski, etc) on transcribed records (in Polish) on a web site called Katalog Szlachty (http://katalogszlachty.com). Just wondering if you have any ideas for how to dig further and how to find out more about this family story. Thanks!

Beth
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:15 pm      Post subject:

Beth,

I found that „właściciel cząstkowy” (partial owner of a village) or „właściciel części szlacheckiej” (partial owner of noble part of a village) are close, and that both relate to small "landed gentry".

There is quite good compilation of rules "who are noble" and how do you demonstrate it in "Krolestwo Polskie" here http://www.nienaltowski.net/Wywod%20Szlachectwa.htm

The http://katalogszlachty.com gives 50 answers for a query "Wykowski", most people from one parish Drozdowo.
I am sorry, but have no ideas on what to search or how to dig further.

Best,
Elzbieta
harufam

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:30 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta,
Beth contacted me after noticing my requests always involved Poryte. I am more than happy to search for her ancestors while looking through the LDS films of the Parish - it is no extra work for me and helpful to her. I am on a film now that concerns births and it is unfamiliar surroundings for me. Would you be kind enough to help me with two, then I can use your example, Dave's helpful assistance and my little, but growing Polish vocabulary to do much of the future work myself. It is amazing how much progress can be made when one has friends like you and Dave.

I am sending two because they seem very different (in length and words) yet are only a few years apart. I am curious to see what the difference is. I will send them in two separate posts to make it easier. I live in a rural area and have obstructions and limitations to my internet usage.

Thank you again,
Chuck

FRANCISZKA CHARUBIN 1866.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  184.2 KB
 Viewed:  10138 Time(s)

FRANCISZKA CHARUBIN 1866.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
harufam

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:33 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta,

Here is the second one.

Thank you again,
Chuck

1867 MIKAR CHARUBIN BORN.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  330.63 KB

1867 MIKAR CHARUBIN BORN.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
jburval

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:27 pm      Post subject: Szymankowicz to Kurant Marriage Record

Elzbieta, Thank you so very much for your previous translations. Attached is the marriage record of my great grandfather, John Szymankiewicz to his first wife, Margaret Kurant in 1846 at St. Alexanders Church in Warsaw. I would appreciate a translation when you have the time. Thank you. Sincerely, Joe

SzymankiewiczJohnKurantMargaret1846Marirage76.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  487.18 KB

SzymankiewiczJohnKurantMargaret1846Marirage76.jpg

Visit poster's website
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:10 am      Post subject:

harufam wrote:
Elzbieta,
Beth contacted me after noticing my requests always involved Poryte. I am more than happy to search for her ancestors while looking through the LDS films of the Parish - it is no extra work for me and helpful to her. I am on a film now that concerns births and it is unfamiliar surroundings for me. Would you be kind enough to help me with two, then I can use your example, Dave's helpful assistance and my little, but growing Polish vocabulary to do much of the future work myself. It is amazing how much progress can be made when one has friends like you and Dave.

I am sending two because they seem very different (in length and words) yet are only a few years apart. I am curious to see what the difference is. I will send them in two separate posts to make it easier. I live in a rural area and have obstructions and limitations to my internet usage.

Thank you again,
Chuck

Chuck,

Here it is, typed and translated with pleasure, I like Poryte's story.

Best,
Elzbieta
==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/franciszka_charubin_1866_426.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 20 March 1866, 10 am, in Poryte
KTO: Franciszek Charubin, born 17 March 1866, 8 pm, in Poryte
FATHER: Stanisław Charubin, farmer owner, 27 years old, residing in Poryte
MOTHER: Anna born Chojnowska, 29 years old, his wife
WITNESSES: Grzegorz Malinowski, 30 years old, and Marcin Mieczkowski, 56 years old, both farmers owners residing in Poryte
GODPARENTS: Grzegorz Malinowski and Tekla Charubin

Nr 43 Poryte.
Dzialo sie we wsi koscielnej Porytem, dnia dwudziestego marca tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego szostego roku o godzinie dziesiatej rano. Stawili sie Stanisław Charubin wloscianin zagrodnik lat dwadziescia siedem majacy w Porytem zamieszkaly, w obecnosci Grzegorza Malinowskiego lat trzydziesci i Marcina Mieczkowskiego lat piecdziesiat szesc majacych, obydwoch wloscian zagrodnikow w Parytem zamieszkalych, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej oswiadczajac iz takowe urodzone jest w Porytem na dniu siedemnastym marca roku biezacego o godzienie osmej wieczor, z niego i jego malzonki Anny z Chojnowskich lat dwadziescia dziewiec majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym w dniu dzisiejszym przeze mnie, nizej podpisanego odbytym, nadane zostalo imie Franciszek, a rodzicami jego chrzestnemi byli Grzegorz Malinowski i Tekla Charubinowa. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom niepismiennym przeczytany przez nas tylko podpisany zostal.
Ksiadz Antoni Tymczyski? Proboszcz Parafii Poryte utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in the ecclesiastical village Poryte on the twentieth day of March, year one thousand eight hundred and sixty-six, at ten o’clock in the morning. Appeared in Stanisław Charubin, farmer owner, twenty seven years old, residing in Poryte, in the presence of Grzegorz Malinowski, thirty years old, and Marcin Mieczkowski, fifty-six years old, both farmers owners residing in Poryte, and presented us a male child, declaring he is born in Poryte, on the seventeenth day of March of the current year, at eight o’clock in the evening, with him and his wife Anna born Chojnowska, twenty-nine years old. On the holy baptism held today by me, the undersigned, the child was given the name Franciszek, and his godparents were Grzegorz Malinowski and Tekla Charubin [Charubinowa, suffix –owa, wife of Charubin]. This act was read to the present and illiterate witnesses, has been signed only by us.
Priest Antoni Tymczyski? Pastor of the Parish in Poryte, keeping Civil Vital Records Registry

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:13 am      Post subject:

harufam wrote:
Elzbieta,

Here is the second one.

Thank you again,
Chuck

Here is the birth record of Michał Charubin.

Best,
Elzbieta

==
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1867_mikar_charubin_born_855.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 2 October 1867, 10 am, in Poryte
KTO: Michał Charubin, born 29 September 1867, 12 noon, in Korzeniste
FATHER: Franciszek Charubin, peasant labourer, 24 years old, residing in Korzeniste
MOTHER: Tekla born Łoziewska, 23 years old, his wife
WITNESSES: Karol Kordowski, 40 years old, and Antoni Sobociński, 28 years old, peasants laborers residing in Korzeniste
GODPARENTS: Stanisław Łoziewski and Magdalena Damieńczyk

Nr 141 Korzeniste
Dzialo sie we wsi koscielnej Porytem dnia drugiego pazdziernika tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego siodmego roku o godzinie dziesiatej rano. Stawili sie Franciszek Charubin, wloscianin wyrobnik lat dwadziescia cztery majacy, w Korzenistem zamieszkaly, w obecnosci Karola Kordowskiego lat czterdziesci i Antoniego Sobocińskiego lat dwadziescia osiem majacych, wloscianin wyrobnikow w Korzenistem zamieszkalych, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej oswiadczajac iz takowe urodzone jest w Korzenistem na dniu dwudziestym dziewiatym wrzesnia roku biezacego o godzinie dwunastej w poludnie z niego i jego malzonki Tekli z Łoziewskich lat dwadziescia trzy majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym w dniu dzisiejszym, przeze mnie, nizej podpisanego odbytym, nadane zostalo imie Michał a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli Stanisław Łoziewski i Magdalena Damieńczyk. Akt ten oswiadczajacemu i swiadkom niepismiennym przeczytany przez nas tylko podpisany zostal.
W zastepstwie: Ksiadz Apollinary Hybierski? utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in the ecclesiastical village Poryte, on the second day of October, year one thousand eight hundred and sixty-seven, at ten o’clock in the morning. Appeared in Franciszek Charubin, peasant labourer, twenty-four years old, residing in Korzeniste, in the presence of Karol Kordowski, forty years old, and Antoni Sobociński, twenty eight years old, peasants laborers residing in Korzeniste, and presented us a male child, declaring he is born in Korzeniste on the twenty-ninth day of September of the current year, at twelve o’clock noon, of him and his wife Tekla born Łoziewska, twenty-three years old. On the holy baptism held today by me, the undersigned, the child was given the name Michał and his godparents were Stanisław Łoziewski and Magdalena Damieńczyk. This act was read to declaring and illiterate witnesses, has been signed only by us.
In replacement: Priest Apollinary Hybierski? keeping Civil Vital Records Registry

==
harufam

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:10 am      Post subject:

Elzbieta,

Thank you again ...... This history is really coming together well. I have many other Charubins I will be able to begin work on now. I have a few question for anyone who knows Cyrillic.

After about 1865 in Poryte, they began to record the Vital Statistics in Russian Cyrillic? I was very confused until Dave was able to guide me. I did not even know enough to recognize what I was reading. I thought I had the wrong LDS Film. The questions I need answered by someone, is ..... what am I looking for? Those records that are indexed at the end of the year by the priest, what would the family name of CHARUBIN look like, and where would it be? Did the alphabetical order of Names change as well, or did those names previously spelled with a C still follow B? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I do not need a translation of this attached index, I am submitting this so you can see what I refer to. I cannot determine if there are any CHARUBINs.

LDS948394-202.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  706.55 KB
 Viewed:  10139 Time(s)

LDS948394-202.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Szymankowicz to Kurant Marriage Record

jburval wrote:
Elzbieta, Thank you so very much for your previous translations. Attached is the marriage record of my great grandfather, John Szymankiewicz to his first wife, Margaret Kurant in 1846 at St. Alexanders Church in Warsaw. I would appreciate a translation when you have the time. Thank you. Sincerely, Joe

Joe,

Here it is.
Best,
Elzbieta
(from the center of France, after 500 km drive)

==
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/szymankiewiczjohnkurantmargaret1846marirage76_209.jpg
MARRIAGE: 5 October 1846, 5 pm, in Warsaw, church Holy Alexander (Swietego Aleksandra)
GROOM: Jan Szymankiewicz, young man, servant here in Warsaw, formerly in the parish of the Holy Cross, and now in our local one, residing at 1722, Wieyska Street, born in the village Cisowek?, province of Warsaw, 27 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: son of the late Andrzej, laborer, and still alive Maryanna born Gryz, spouses Szymankiewicz, residing in the village Krzyczki, province of Warsaw
BRIDE: Małgorzata Kurant, young woman, servant here in Warsaw, in our parish, residing at 1673, Mokotowska Street, born in the village Jesienna province of Radom, 28 years old
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of the late Andrzej and Maryanna born Pawełczyk, spouses Kurant, farmers owners
WITNESSES: Jakób Worpachowski, qualified craftsman painter, 61 years old, and Józef Zadrowski, carpenter, 32 years old , both here in Warsaw, residing at 1591, Bracka Street
ANNOUNCEMENTS: 11, 18 (September) and today 5 October, in Holy Alexander, and in Holy Cross
NOTES: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Alexander's_Church

Dzialo sie w Warszawie w Parafii Swietego Aleksandra dnia dwudziestego piatego pazdziernika tysiac osiemset czterdziestego szostego roku o godzinie piatej wieczorem.
Wiadomo czynimy ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Jakóba Worpachowskiego, czeladnika malarskiego lat szescdziesiat jeden i Józefa Zadrowskiego stolarza lat trzydziesci dwa majacych, obydwoch tu w Warszawie przy ulicy Brackiej w domu pod liczba tysiac piecset dziewiecdziesiat jeden zamieszkalych, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Janem Szymankiewiczem kawalerem sluzacym tu w Warszawie poprzednio w parafii Świetego Krzyza, a teraz w tutejszej przy ulicy Wieyskiej w domu pod liczba tysiac siedemset dwadziescia dwa zamieszkalym, we wsi Cisowku? Gubernii Warszawskiej z niegdy Andrzeja wyrobnika juz zmarlego i dotad zyjacej we wsi Krzyczkach gubernii Warszawskiej zamieszkalej Maryanny z Gryzów malzonkow Szymankiewiczów urodzonym, lat dwadziescia siedem majacym – a Małgorzata Kurant panna sluzaca tu w Warszawie w parafii tutejszej przy ulicy Mokotowskiej w domu pod liczba tysiac szescset siedemdziesiat trzy zamieszkala, we wsi Jesienna gubernii Radomskiej z niegdy Andrzeja i Maryanny z Pawełczyków malzonkow Kurantow gospodarzy rolnych juz niezyjacych urodzona, lat dwadziescia osiem majaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w parafii tutejszej i Świetego Krzyza w dniach jedenastym, osiemnastym i dzisiejszym. Tamowaniu malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja iz umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Akt religijny odbyty zostal przez ksiedza Pawła Rzewuskiego tutejszego Wikaryusza. Akt ten nowozaslubionym i swiadkom przeczytany zostal, przez nas is swiadka drugiego podpisany, zas nowozaslubieni i swiadek pierwszy pisac nie umieja.
Signatures:
Józef Zadrowski
Ksiadz Mateusz Naruszewicz? Kanonik Dziekan (Znaku?) Pokoju i Proboszcz

Translated:

It did happened in Warsaw, in the Parish of the Holy Alexander in the fifth day of October, year one thousand eight hundred and forty-six, at five o'clock in the evening.
We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Jakób Worpachowski, qualified craftsman painter sixty-one years old, and Józef Zadrowski, carpenter thirty-two years old , both here in Warsaw, residing at Bracka Street in the house number one thousand five hundred ninety one, today has been concluded religious marriage between Jan Szymankiewicz, young man, servant here in Warsaw, formerly in the parish of the Holy Cross , and now in our local one, residing at Wieyska Street in the house number one thousand seven hundred twenty- two, born in the village Cisowek?, province of Warsaw, son of the late Andrzej, laborer, and still alive Maryanna born Gryz, spouses Szymankiewicz, residing in the village Krzyczki, province of Warsaw, twenty- seven years old - and Małgorzata Kurant, young woman, servant here in Warsaw, in our parish, residing at Mokotowska Street in the house number one thousand six hundred seventy three, born in the village Jesienna province of Radom, daughter of the late Andrzej and Maryanna born Pawełczyk, spouses Kurant, farmers owners, twenty- eight years old. This marriage was preceded by three announced in the local parish and in the Holy Cross on the eleventh , eighteenth and today . No opposition to the marriage had happened. New spouses declared they did not concluded prenuptial agreement between them. The religious act was celebrated by priest Paweł Rzewuski local Vicary. This act was read to the newlywed and witnesses, signed by us and the second witness, the newlywed and the first witness do not know how to write.

Priest Mateusz Naruszewicz? Canon, Dean (Znaku Pokoju? // Sign of Peace) and Rector
Kanonik - http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanonik, canonicus
==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:11 pm      Post subject:

harufam wrote:
Elzbieta,

Thank you again ...... This history is really coming together well. I have many other Charubins I will be able to begin work on now. I have a few question for anyone who knows Cyrillic.

Chuck,

I noted on Russian translations that you got help in Cyrillic from Staripolak - the best possible. In the meantime I was driving 500 km to the center of France.

Re: your name
Since an extraordinary landing on Hudson River by an extraodinary pilot, I figured out that Czeslaw translates in Chesley - the spelling is very close. Apparently I was wrong.

Best,
Happy Halloween,
Elzbieta
==
jburval

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:31 am      Post subject: Wincenty Halter 1866 Christening Record

Elzbieta, Thank you so very much for your translation of my great grandfathers 1846 marriage. Attached is the christening record of my grandfather, Wincenty Halter in 1866. I managed to read some it but would really appreciate your translation to know all the little nuances. Again thank you for all your work on my behalf. Hopefully this will be the last translation I need as I have not been able to find more records on my ancestors. Sincerely, Joe

HalterWincentyChristening1866Act129.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  867.99 KB
 Viewed:  10140 Time(s)

HalterWincentyChristening1866Act129.jpg

Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 34 of 581

Jump to: