PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 110

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:49 am      Post subject: Russian translation Todorowski

Aga and Ryszard, Thank you for the translation, this is wonderful. The first record I have of family in Troki area. Trishsa
ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:11 pm      Post subject:

I have just found two marriage records from Zieluń, where my father's mother (Marianna Tchorzewska) was born. I have very little information on my grandmother's family so I hope this will lead to further information. The attached documents are the marriage of my great-grandparents Franciszek Tchorzewski and Joanna Olszewska and the marriage of Marcin Zaborek and Marianna Olszewska (Joanna and Marianna are sisters). I would greatly appreciate it someone could translate these two documents.

Thank you very much. Gene Tylisz

Marriage Franciszek Tchorzewski, Joanna Olszewska, 1884_M_2299.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  766.82 KB
 Viewed:  11546 Time(s)

Marriage Franciszek Tchorzewski, Joanna Olszewska, 1884_M_2299.jpg

ertylisz

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:13 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
I have just found two marriage records from Zieluń, where my father's mother (Marianna Tchorzewska) was born. I have very little information on my grandmother's family so I hope this will lead to further information. The attached documents are the marriage of my great-grandparents Franciszek Tchorzewski and Joanna Olszewska and the marriage of Marcin Zaborek and Marianna Olszewska (Joanna and Marianna are sisters). I would greatly appreciate it someone could translate these two documents.

Thank you very much. Gene Tylisz

Marriage Marcin Zaborek, Marianna Olszewska, 1879 _M_2054.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  735.5 KB
 Viewed:  11546 Time(s)

Marriage Marcin Zaborek, Marianna Olszewska, 1879 _M_2054.jpg

trishsa2
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 110

Post Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:56 pm      Post subject:

Aga and Ryszard

I think I put my reply in the wrong message block. Anyway, thank you for your translation. This is the first record I have of my family being in Mejdany (Meidonys, now I think), Troki. It means a lot.

Trishsa : )
hania16

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:48 am      Post subject: 1898 Akt#85 Janina Glinka Birth record, my great aunt

Could you please translate for me. Thank you in advance for all your help.
Hania

Janina metryka urodz.jpg
 Description:
J. Glinka #85
 Filesize:  1.33 MB
 Viewed:  11547 Time(s)

Janina metryka urodz.jpg

hania16

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:03 am      Post subject: Birth record Wojciech Glinka (Great uncle)

Please translate this as well. Thank you for all your help.
Hania

img011.jpg
 Description:
Glinka birth record
 Filesize:  34.45 KB

img011.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:48 am      Post subject:

Two marriages:

No. 5
Zielun and Lisiagora [?]

Compiled in the posad [suburb, small village] of Zielun on January 11/23, 12884, at 10:00 AM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Jozef Rycheik [?], 30, and Marcin Zaborka [Zaborok?], 32, both morganatic farmers residing in Zielun, that concluded today was the religious marital union between FRANZ TCHORZEWSKI or TCHORZELEWSKI [both names are written in the original] , single, 24, born in the village of Ljuzin [Lużin?], Prussia, son the legal marriage of Jan and Anna nee Wasilewska Tchorzewski/Tchorzelewski, servants residing in Zielun, and JOANNA OLSZEWSKA, single, 22, born in Nowy Zielun, Prussia, daughter of the legal marriage of Jozef and Anna nee Lewandowska Olszewski, she resides in Lisiagora with her parents. The banns of marriage were proclaimed in the local Zielun parish church on 6, 13, and 20 January of this year. The rite of marriage was conducted by Fr. Kazimir Struszicki, administrator of Zielun parish. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Fr. Kazimir Struszicki, parish administrator and registrar of civil acts.

No. 9
Nowy Dwor and Lisiagora

Compiled in the suburb of Zielun on January 31/February 12, 1879, at 10:00 AM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Feliks Marszalkiewski, 34, and Wojciech Kaczorowski, 60, laborers residing in Zielun, that concluded this day was the religious marital union between MARCIN ZABOROK, single 27, born in Nowy Dwor, Prussia, son of the legal marriage of the deceased Walenty Zaborok and the living Marianna nee Konkowicz Zaborok, laborers, he resides in Nowy Dwor with his mother, and: MARIANNA OLSZEWSKA, single, 28, born in the city of Lidzbark, Prussia, daughter of the legally married Jozef and Anna Lewandowska Olszewski, householders residing in Lisia Gora, she resides with her parents. The Banns of Marriage were published in the Zielun and Lidzbark parish churches on January 26, February 2, and February 9 of this year. The newlyweds declared that they had made no prenuptial agreement. The ceremony of marriage was conducted by Fr. Kasper Strusinski, administrator of Zielun parish. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Fr. Kasper Strusinski, administrator of parish and registrar of civil acts.

Note: the name of the priest is spelled differently on each marriage registration. I do not know if they are the same person.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:47 pm      Post subject:

Hania:

The Glinka birth record you posted is a bit too small and fuzzy for my old eyes! Can you post a clearer, larger version, or perhaps send me one directly?

Ryszard
Magroski49

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:49 pm      Post subject:

Ryszard,

Could you help me with this marriage record?
Thanks in advance.
Gilberto

22 M Jozef Maryanna.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  381.48 KB

22 M Jozef Maryanna.jpg

Send e-mail
ertylisz

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:20 am      Post subject:

I want to thank you for the translation of the Tchorzewski and Zaborek marriages. This has really helped find out about my grandmother's family. I have a couple more documents that I would like translated, the birth and death of Marianna Zaborek. She is the daughter of Marcin Zaborek and Marianna Olszewska. Thank you, Gene

Birth Marianna Zaborek, 1880_M_2076.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  399 KB

Birth Marianna Zaborek, 1880_M_2076.jpg

ertylisz

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:21 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
I want to thank you for the translation of the Tchorzewski and Zaborek marriages. This has really helped find out about my grandmother's family. I have a couple more documents that I would like translated, the birth and death of Marianna Zaborek. She is the daughter of Marcin Zaborek and Marianna Olszewska. Thank you, Gene

Death, Marianna Zaborek, 1880,_M_2119.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  261.25 KB

Death, Marianna Zaborek, 1880,_M_2119.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:37 am      Post subject:

Two more:

No. 85
Rostki

Compiled in the village of Szelkowo/Szelkow? on 28 May/9 June 1898 at 1:00 PM. Appeared Jozef Glinka, farmer from Rostki, 30, in the presence of Mateusz Fabian, 40, and Jan Pi__olkowski, 30, both farmers from Rostki, who presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Rostki on 22 May/3 June of this year at 12:00 noon, of his legal wife Wiktorija nee Gerwatowska, 26. At the rite of Holy Baptism conducted today by us, the child was given the name of JANINA. Godparents were Leonard [?] and Walerija Napekowski [?] This act was read aloud to the witnesses and signed only by me. Administrator of Szeklowo parish and registrar. Fr [?].

No. 22
Village of Wysoke [?]

Compiled in the village of Wysoke on 10/22 October, 1895, at 5:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Mykolaj Fut [?], 68, and Jozef Jarosz, 52, peasant farmers residing in Wysoke, that concluded today was the religious marital union between JOZEF WUJASTYK, farmer, single, age 22 years and 7 months, private in the Reserve Army of the Russian Empire, son of the deceased in the village of Wysoke Pawel Wujastyk, farmer, and his still living legal wife, mother, Katarzyna nee Brazos [?] Wujastyk, farmer residing in Wysoke and MARIANNA MECHSZANOWSKA, single, peasant farmer, age 21 years and 4 months, born and residing in Wysoke withg her parents, daughter of the living Wojciech and Franciszka nee Grudzien Mechszanowski, farmers residing in Wysoke. The thrice-proclaimed Banns of Marriage were published in the local parish church, specifically, on 24 September/6 October, 1/13 and 8/20 October of this year, at 11:00 AM. Permission for the bride to marry was given orally by her parents before those in attendance. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. The Rite of Marriage was conducted by Fr. Henryk Dublinewski [?] This act read aloud to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses, and signed only by me. For the rector, Fr. Henryk Dublinewski [?]
JS2985
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 123

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:01 am      Post subject: Baptismal Records

Hi Ryszard,
At your convenience, could you please translate the attached two baptismal records.
Thank you,
Joann

Rola, Jan Birth 1870 #245 - Copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  676.81 KB

Rola, Jan Birth 1870 #245 - Copy.jpg

Rola, Marianna Birth 1899 #48.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  931 KB

Rola, Marianna Birth 1899 #48.jpg

Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:42 am      Post subject:

Dear Friends,

Ryszard (Staripolak64), Elzbieta, Dave and a few other PO Top Contributors tirelessly have been helping dozens of us in translating Russian and Polish handwritten documents. Sometimes they have to manage with large pictures and scans which include information irrelevant to your research, which you do not wish to be translated.

We have a big request to you please cut and upload only the parts of document you ask to be translated instead of whole large pages. This way you will make our volunteers translators job easier to their tired eyes. They will have larger resolution of the scans and will not have to waste their time for searching the part of the record you are interested in.

To edit scan/picture files you can use one of the many desktop softwares (like MS Office Picture Manager or freeware Irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/ ) or free online services (like http://pixlr.com/editor/ or http://www.freeonlinephotoeditor.com/ ) .

To learn more about about uploading pictures in PO Forum see the post: http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=373#373 .

Thank you.
Send e-mail
dsherry

Replies: 49

Post Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:55 am      Post subject: translation help please

hi,

Could you please help with translation of the attached documents, specifically the words that are underlined in green?

(I hope this is compatible with your request, Zenon).

Thank you

Puchalska Maryann death 1905 translated green line.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  428.16 KB

Puchalska Maryann death 1905 translated green line.jpg

Chojnicka Apolonia (Puchalska) death 1885 translated green lines small.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  536.5 KB

Chojnicka Apolonia (Puchalska) death 1885 translated green lines small.jpg

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 77 of 238

Jump to: