PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:26 am      Post subject:

EANWhitson wrote:
Hi Elzbieta!

Some translations for my Reczko family, please.

ADDENDUM: this act was already translated here, Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:27 pm, but I did not have time to search, so did it for the second time.

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/reczki_marriage_1826_no_10_126.jpg
MARRIAGE: 5 February 1826, 12:00 noon, in Nur
GROOM: Felix Reczka, young man residing with his parents, born in the village Obryte, 29 July 1800, 26 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Tomasz and Franciszka, spouses Reczko, farmers peasants residing in the village Obryte
BRIDE: Franciszka Wilczek, 24 years old, born in the village Lubiedz, 3 September, staying in the service of a maid in the manor of Obryte
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Jakub and Joanna born of Borys, spouses Wilczek, maintaining agricultural land in the village Lubiedz of the parish Sterdyn
WITNESSES: Antoni Dabrowski, 32 years old, and Jan Bialy, 50 years old , both farmers peasants residing in the city of Nur

=====

Here is Felix Reczko (not Celiz)

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO70:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/reczki_celize_marriage_1826_no_10_128.jpg
NOTE: the first name is Felix not Celize. See letter F in “panna Franciszka, corka”.
In addition Celize does not exist as the first name.
The masculine first name corresponding to feminine Celia is Celiusz (the closest hint) http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celia
NOTE: scribe typo - geography Lebiedzie not Lubiedz, even in the old geography book
http://dir.icm.edu.pl/pl/Slownik_geograficzny/Tom_V/110

MARRIAGE: 5 February 1826, at 12:00 noon, in Nur
GROOM: Felix Reczko, young man, staying with his parents, born in the village Obryte on 20 July 1800, 26 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Tomasz and Franciszka, spouses Reczko, farmers peasants, residing in the village Obryte
BRIDE: Miss Franciszka, 24 years old, born in the village Lubiedz on 3 September 1802, staying in the service of maid in the manor in Obryte
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Jakub and Joanna born Borys, spouses Wilczek, taking care of agricultural land in the village Lubiedz, parish Sterdyń
WITNESSES: Antoni Dąbrowski, 32 years old, and Jan Biały, 50 years old, farmers peasants residing in the city Nur, not relatives to the groom Felix Reczko

10 Obryte Wies
Dzialo sie w miescie Nurze dnia piatego lutego tysiac osiemset dwudziestego szostego roku o godzinie dwunastej w poludnie.
Wiadomo czynimy, ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Antoniego Dąbrowskiego, lat trzydziesci dwa, i Jana Białego, lat piecdziesiat majacych, gospodarzy, rolnikow w miescie Nurze zamieszkalych, niekrewnych nizej wymienionego Felixa Reczki, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Felixem Reczka, kawalerem, przy rodzicach bedacym, urodzonym w wsi Obryte dnia dwudziestego lipca tysiac osiemsetnego roku z Tomasza i Franciszki malzonkow Reczkow, gospodarzy rolniczych, w wsi Obrytem zamieszkalych, lat dwadziescia szesc majacym, a panna Franciszka, corka Jakuba i Joanny z Borysow malzonkow Wilczkow w wsi Lubiedzi parafii Sterdyńskiej grunt rolny utrzymujacych, lat dwadziescia cztery liczaca, w wsi Lubiedzi zrodzona w roku tysiac osiemset drugim dnia trzeciego wrzesnia, i w sluzbie za dziewke w dworze Obryckim zostajaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi w dniach: dwudziestym drugim, dwudziestym dziewiatym stycznia, i drugim lutego roku biezacego w parafii Nurskiej, jako tez zezwolenie ustne obecnych aktowi malzenstwa rodzicow nowo zaslubionych. Tamowaniu malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, iz nie zawarli umowy przedslubnej na pismie. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, zostal przez nas tylko samych podpisany, gdyz wszystkie wyrazone osoby pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Wincenty Glimowski, Proboszcz Nurski

Translated:

It did happened in the city Nur, in the fifth day of February, year one thousand eight hundred twenty-sixth, at twelve o'clock at noon .
We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Antoni Dąbrowski, thirty-two years old, and Jan Biały, fifty-years old, farmers peasants residing in the city Nur, not relatives to the below mentioned Felix Reczko, today has been concluded religious marriage between Felix Reczko, young man, staying with his parents, born in the village Obryte in the twentieth day of July year one thousand eight-hundred, son of Tomasz and Franciszka, spouses Reczko, farmers peasants, residing in the village Obryte, twenty-six years old, and Miss Franciszka, daughter of Jakub and Joanna born Borys, spouses Wilczek, taking care of agricultural land in the village Lubiedz, parish Sterdyń, twenty-four years old, born in the village Lubiedz in the year one thousand eight hundred second, the third day of September, staying in the service of maid in the manor in Obryte. This marriage was preceded by three announcements: the twenty-second, twenty- ninth of January and the second of February of the current year in the parish in Nur, as also an oral authorisation stated by parents of newlywed present to the act of marriage. No opposition to the marriage had happen. The newlywed stated that they have not entered into a prenuptial agreement in writing. This act was read to the present and witnesses, was only signed by us , because all denominated people do not know how to write.
Tomasz Zielinski acting officer of Civil Vital Records Registry

==

Last edited by Elzbieta Porteneuve on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:44 am      Post subject:

EANWhitson wrote:
Hi Elzbieta!

Some translations for my Reczko family, please.

Here are bans of Ewa Reczko and Adam Kaminski

Best,
Elzbieta
==

==PO70:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/reczko_ewa_marriage_to_adam_kamieski_1813_no_16_284.jpg
BANS: 7 November 1813, 14 November 1813, in Nur
GROOM-TO-BE: Adam Kaminski, young man, 29 years old, residing in the city Nur with his parents,
GROOM-PARENTS: son of notorious Marcin Kaminski and Urszula born Kozłowska, spouses, residing in that town Nur on the farm
BRIDE-TO-BE: Ewa Reczko, Miss, 22 years old, staying with her parents
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of fair Tomasz Reczko and Franciszka [NOTE: ambiguity - Adamowna is for daughter of Adam, with Adam as last name, but it could be also with Adam as first name], spouses, farmers peasants residing in a village Obryte in the community of Nur

N 16 Miasto Nur i wies Obryte
Roku tysiecznego osiemsetnego trzynastego, dnia czternastego miesiaca listopada w niedziele. My Wikariusz parafii Nurskiej sprawujacy obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego gminy Nurskiej, powiatu Ostroleckiego w departamencie Plockim, udawszy sie przed drzwi glowne wniejscia do domu gminnego o godzinie dwunastej w poludnie, donieslismy i oglosilismy, dnia siodmego miesiaca i roku biezacych po pierwszy raz, dnia zas dzisiejszego wyzej w Akcie wyrazonego po drugi raz, iz zaszlo przyrzeczenia malzenstwa miedzy slawetnem Adamem Kaminskim, kawalerem liczacym lat dwadziescia dziewiec, w miescie Nurze przy swoich rodzicach zostajacym, slawetnych Marcina Kaminskiego i Urszuli z Kozlowskich malzonkow w tymze miescie Nurze na gospodarstwie zamieszkalych, synem z jednej; a uczciwa Ewa Reczkowna, panna liczaca lat dwadziescia dwa, uczciwych Tomasza Reczki i Franciszki Adamowny malzonkow, we wsi Obrytem w gminie Nurskiej rolniczych gospodarzy zamieszkalych corka, przy rodzicach zostajaca, z drugiej strony; ktore to zapowiedzi po przeczytaniu onych glosno i wyraznie przybite zostaly na drzwiach domu gminnego. Czego Akt spisalismy.
Ksiadz Jan Tyminski, Wikariusz Nurski, sprawujacy obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

Year one thousand eight-hundred thirteenth, on the fourteenth day of the month of November on Sunday. We, the Vicar of the parish in Nur, exercising duties of officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry at community Nur, county Ostroleka in the department of Plock, betaking to the main entrance of the doors of the municipal house, at twelve o’clock noon, we informed and announced in the seventh day of current month and year for the first time, and on today as expressed in the above Act for the second time, that the engagement of marriage between the notorious Adam Kaminski, young man, twenty-nine years old, residing in the city Nur with his parents, son of notorious Marcin Kaminski and Urszula born Kozłowska, spouses, residing in that town Nur on the farm, on the first side; and honest Ewa Reczko, Miss, twenty- two years old, daughter of fair Tomasz Reczko and Franciszka [NOTE: ambiguity - Adamowna is for daughter of Adam, with Adam as last name, but it could be also with Adam as first name], spouses, staying with her parents, farmers peasants residing in a village Obryte in the community of Nur, on the other side; which announcement after being read aloud and clear, was nailed at the door of the municipal house. Which Act have been recorded.
Priest Jan Tyminski, Vicar in Nur, exercising duties of officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry

==
Everything Relative

Replies: 34

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:25 am      Post subject:

Gilberto & Elzbieta - Thank you both so very much!! I am slowly learning to translate, but still not comfortable enough to trust myself. Elzbieta - enjoy your trip to New York. Hope you enjoy your stay in the Big Apple - wonderful city, and hopefully the weather will be nice for you!

Thank you both again!
ER
EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 370

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:16 am      Post subject:

Thank you so much for your help, Elzbieta. So sorry about the record that was already translated. I must not have copied it onto my records in the right place.

Also thanks for the clarification of the Celize/Felix mix up. I could not understand why I had only a marriage record for him and will also correct that in my records.

Enjoy your holiday!
boggy220

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:19 pm      Post subject: Death record translation

I am trying to confirm that this record in grandmother's sister Feliska Skrzat who married a Rokicka.

Her parents were F Srkzat and Katrazyna Mazur.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Peggy

33 death Feliksa Rokicka (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  938.18 KB
 Viewed:  8212 Time(s)

33 death Feliksa Rokicka (2).jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:25 pm      Post subject: Re: Death record translation

boggy220 wrote:
I am trying to confirm that this record in grandmother's sister Feliska Skrzat who married a Rokicka.

Her parents were F Srkzat and Katrazyna Mazur.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Peggy

Peggy,

It is. Feliksa Skrzat, who married Henryk Rokicki.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO71:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/33_death_feliksa_rokicka_2_131.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 17 October 1941, 10 am, in Boiska
WITNESSES: Franciszek Mazurkiewicz and Andrzej Marek, both of legal age, farmers from Idalin
KTO: Feliksa Rokicka died 16 October 1941, 4 pm, in Idalin, residing in Idalin with her husband, forty-two years old, born in Kolonia Boby,
PARENTS: daughter of Franciszek and Katarzyna Mazur spouses Skrzat.
WIDOW: she left behind widowed husband Henryk Rokicki

N 33 Idalin Feliksa Rokicka
Dzialo sie w Boiskach dnia siedemnastego pazdziernika tysiac dziewiecset czterdziestego pierwszego roku o godzinie dziesiatej rano. Stawili sie Franciszek Mazurkiewicz i Andrzej Marek, obaj pelnoletni rolnicy z Idalina, i oswiadczyli iz dnia wczorajszego o godzinie czwartej po poludniu umarla w Idalinie tamze zamieszkala przy mezu Feliksa Rokicka, lat czterdziesci dwa majaca, urodzona w Kolonii Boby, corka Franciszka i Katarzyny z Mazurow malzonkow Skrzatow. Pozostawila po sobie owdowialego meza Henryka Rokickiego. Akt ten stawajacym swiadkom przeczytany, przez nas i stawajacych podpisany zostal.
Utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego, Ksiadz Grzegorz Polichowski
Signatures:
Franciszek Mazurkiewich
Marek Andrzej

Translated:

It did happen in Boiska, on the seventeenth day of October, year one thousand nine hundred and forty-first, at ten o’clock in the morning. Appeared in Franciszek Mazurkiewicz and Andrzej Marek, both of legal age, farmers from Idalin, and declared that yesterday at four o'clock in the afternoon died in Idalin residing there, with her husband, Feliksa Rokicka, forty-two years old, born in Kolonia Boby, daughter of Franciszek and Katarzyna Mazur spouses Skrzat. She left behind widowed husband Henryk Rokicki. This act was read to the present witnesses, by us and by present was signed.
Keeping Civil Vital Records Registry, Priest Grzegorz Polichowski
Signatures:
Franciszek Mazurkiewich
Marek Andrzej

==
jackiewisniewski

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:27 pm      Post subject: 1831 Marriage Record

Hello Smile I was wondering if someone could help me to finish translating this Polish marriage record. Using the reference material I have and some of the translations in this forum, I've managed to get this far:

Dzialo sie w giewartowie dnia dwodziestego Listopada Tysiac osmset Trzydziestego pierwszego roku o godzinie pieruszey po poludnie.
Wiadomo czynimy ze w przytomnosci Swiadkow Karola Wisniwskiego gospodarza z Mieczewneiy, lat trzydziesci dwo i Szymona Wisniewskiego (Komernilia) z Mieczewnicy, lat dwadziescia szesc majacych na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijnie malzenstwo miedzy Maciej?m Wisniewskiem mlodzianam (O??z??kiem) w Mieczewnicy zamieszkalym urodzonym w Ostrowie z Blazeja i Jofci Wisniewskich gospodarzy w Ostrowie zamieszkałych i zmarlych, lat dwadziescia (iudm maiacym) a Jadwiga Nowakowna, Panna w gostonskich (Hogd??) zamieszkala, i tamie urodzona z Mikolaja i Maryanny Nowakow gospodarzy na (Holed?ach) Gostonskich zamieszkalych. lat osmnascie maia?? Malzenstwo to ktorego (ol?ied) mzey podpisany (odbyl, poprudzily trzyza po?iedz i w dniach sze-) (snastym, dwodzeistym ?ze?m i....

Words I was unsure of are in (these) and letters I could not decipher are replaced with ?. If anyone would be willing to help translate this it would be greatly appreciated! Smile

Jackie

1831WisniewskiNowakMarriage2.jpg
 Description:
2nd part of record
 Filesize:  149.78 KB

1831WisniewskiNowakMarriage2.jpg

1831WisniewskiNowakMarriage1.jpg
 Description:
1st part of record
 Filesize:  324.98 KB

1831WisniewskiNowakMarriage1.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
boggy220

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:32 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Elzbieta,

Thank you for the translation of Feliska's death certificate.

It has helped with the family tree.

Peggy
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:47 pm      Post subject: Re: 1831 Marriage Record

jackiewisniewski wrote:
Hello Smile I was wondering if someone could help me to finish translating this Polish marriage record. Using the reference material I have and some of the translations in this forum, I've managed to get this far:

Dzialo sie w giewartowie dnia dwodziestego Listopada Tysiac osmset Trzydziestego pierwszego roku o godzinie pieruszey po poludnie.
Wiadomo czynimy ze w przytomnosci Swiadkow Karola Wisniwskiego gospodarza z Mieczewneiy, lat trzydziesci dwo i Szymona Wisniewskiego (Komernilia) z Mieczewnicy, lat dwadziescia szesc majacych na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijnie malzenstwo miedzy Maciej?m Wisniewskiem mlodzianam (O??z??kiem) w Mieczewnicy zamieszkalym urodzonym w Ostrowie z Blazeja i Jofci Wisniewskich gospodarzy w Ostrowie zamieszkałych i zmarlych, lat dwadziescia (iudm maiacym) a Jadwiga Nowakowna, Panna w gostonskich (Hogd??) zamieszkala, i tamie urodzona z Mikolaja i Maryanny Nowakow gospodarzy na (Holed?ach) Gostonskich zamieszkalych. lat osmnascie maia?? Malzenstwo to ktorego (ol?ied) mzey podpisany (odbyl, poprudzily trzyza po?iedz i w dniach sze-) (snastym, dwodzeistym ?ze?m i....

Words I was unsure of are in (these) and letters I could not decipher are replaced with ?. If anyone would be willing to help translate this it would be greatly appreciated! Smile

Jackie

Jackie,

Very good!

Here it is with few typo corrections. I usualy correct old Polish ("i" vs "j", -em vs -ym, etc.)

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO71 :
NOTE: Geography
Mieczownica, Poland – old Mieczewnica
Giewartów, Poland
Gostuń, Poland – Gostunskie Holendry, in this record Gestenskie Holendry; Gostuń is circa 3 km Eastward from Giewartow
Starogostuń, Poland, literally old Gostuń, 2 km Eastward of Gostuń
Holendry or Olendry or Olędry is a settlement (village or village’s extension) organized on Dutch scheme.
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ol%C4%99drzy

MARRIAGE: 20 November 1831, 1 pm, in Giewartow
GROOM: Maciej Wisniewski young man, shepherd, residing in Mieczewnica, born in Ostrowo, 27 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Blazej and Zofia spouses Wisniewski, farmers residing in Ostrowo, deceased
BRIDE: Jadwiga Nowak, young woman, residing in Holendry Gestenskie, and born there, 18 years old
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Mikolaj and Marianna spouses Nowak, farmers residing in Holedry Gestenskie
WITNESSES: Karol Wisniwski, farmer from Mieczewnica, 32 years old, and Szymon Wisniewski, farmer-tenant from Mieczewnica, 26 years old

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1831wisniewskinowakmarriage1_128.jpg
8 Mieczewnica
Dzialo sie w Giewartowie dnia dwudziestego Listopada Tysiac osiemset Trzydziestego pierwszego roku o godzinie pierwszej po poludniu.
Wiadomo czynimy ze w przytomnosci Swiadkow Karola Wisniwskiego gospodarza z Mieczewnicy, lat trzydziesci dwa i Szymona Wisniewskiego, komornika z Mieczewnicy, lat dwadziescia szesc majacych na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijnie malzenstwo miedzy Maciejem Wisniewskiem mlodzianam, owczarkiem w Mieczewnicy zamieszkalym urodzonym w Ostrowie z Blazeja i Zofii Wisniewskich gospodarzy w Ostrowie zamieszkałych i zmarlych, lat dwadziescia siedem majacym a Jadwiga Nowakowna, Panna w Gestenskich Holendrach zamieszkala, i tamie urodzona, z Mikolaja i Maryanny Nowakow gospodarzy na Holedrach Gestenskich zamieszkalych, lat osmnascie majaca. Malzenstwo to ktorego obrzed nizey podpisany odbyl, poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi w dniach szesnastym, dwudziestym trzecim i trzydziestym pazdziernika roku biezacego w parafii tylko Giewartenskiej, jako tez zezwolenie z strony malzonki
[Ksiadz J. Brach Kommendarz parafii Giewartowskiej]
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1831wisniewskinowakmarriage2_117.jpg
od Rodzicow przytomnych nastapilo. Tamowaniu malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, iz zadnej umowy przedslubnej miedzy soba nie zawarli. Wszystkie powyzszym Aktem objete osoby sa religii Katolickiej. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, lecz ze pisac nie umieli, przez nas zostal podpisany.
Ksiadz J. Brach Kommendarz parafii Giewartowskiej

Translated:

It did happen in Giewartow, in the twentieth day of November, year one thousand eight-hundred thirty-first, at one o’clock in the afternoon .
We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Karol Wisniwski, farmer from Mieczewnica, thirty-two years old, and Szymon Wisniewski, farmer-tenant from Mieczewnica, twenty-six years old, today has been concluded religious marriage between Maciej Wisniewski young man, shepherd, residing in Mieczewnica, born in Ostrowo, son of Blazej and Zofia spouses Wisniewski, farmers residing in Ostrowo, deceased, twenty-seven years old, and Jadwiga Nowak, young woman, residing in Holendry Gestenskie, and born there, daughter of Mikolaj and Marianna spouses Nowak, farmers residing in Holedry Gestenskie, eighteen years old. This marriage, whose rite was celebrated by the undersigned, was preceded by three announcements, on the sixteenth, twenty-third and thirty of October of the current year, only in the parish in Giewartow, as well as a permit to the marriage from
[Priest J. Brach, administrator in the parish Giewartow]
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1831wisniewskinowakmarriage2_117.jpg
the conscious parents of bride occurred. No opposition to the marriage had happen. The newlywed delared that they did not enter in any prenuptial agreement. All persons covered by this Act are of Catholic religion . This act was read to the present and witnesses, but because they did not know how to write, was signed by us .
Priest J. Brach, administrator in the parish Giewartow

==
starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:20 pm      Post subject:

Please help me translate this 1857 birth record from Setropie.

1857-setropie.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  273.68 KB

1857-setropie.jpg

jackiewisniewski

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:01 pm      Post subject:

Thank you SO much Elzbieta! It was making me a bit crazy not being able to make out some of the characters, and I wasn't able to get an online translation that made sense about the deceased parents. And now I can go back now and study how the letters were written to help me with other records! I also appreciate the extra information on the significance of "Holendry."

Thank you again! Smile)

Jackie
Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:44 pm      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Please help me translate this 1857 birth record from Setropie.

Starshadow,

Very hard to decipher, it's just one word 15 lines long.

Here it is as good as possible. I have doubts for few names: maiden name of the mother, Ulenski and Zielugoski (looks very much Polish, but it's not, it's meaningless, and my eyes do not find anything better).
Geography checked, villages correct.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO71:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1857_setropie_137.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 17 November 1857, 4 pm, in Rogotwórsk
FATHER: Stanislaw Nowakowski 33 years old, farmer from Setropie
MOTHER: Marianna born Ciur?, 30 years old
KTO: Walerya Nowakowska, born 14 November 1857, 9 pm, in Setropie
WITNESSES: Franciszek Nowakowski, 38 years old and Piotr Ulenski? 30 years old, both [kopczarz] from Setropie
GODPARENTS: Teofil Zielugoski? and Walerya Korzeniowska
NOTE: kopczarz: see http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13613#13613

N 76 Setropie
Dzialo sie w Rogotwórsku dnia / piatego / siedemnastego / listopada tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego siodmego roku o godzinie czwartej po poludniu. Stawil Stanislaw Nowakowski lat trzydziesci trzy majacy, gospodarz z Setropia, w obecnosci Franciszka Nowakowskiego, lat trzydziesci osiem tudziez Piotra Ulenskiego? lat trzydziesci majacy, obydwu kopczarzy z Setropia i okazal nam dziecie plci zenskiej urodzone w Setropiu dnia czternastego miesiaca i roku biezacego o godzinie dziewiatej wieczorem z jego malzonki Maryanny z Ciurow?, lat trzydziesci majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym nadane zostalo imie Walerya a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli Teofil Zielugoski? i Walerya Korzeniowska. Akt ten stawajacemu i swiadkom przeczytany gdy pisac nie umieja, przez nas podpisany zostal.
Ksiadz Leon Radwanski, proboszcz parafii Rogotwórskiej, utrzymujacy akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in Rogotwórsk, in the day / fifth / seventeenth / November, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-seven, at four o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Stanislaw Nowakowski thirty three years old, farmer from Setropie, in the presence of Franciszek Nowakowski, thirty-eight years old and Piotr Ulenski? thirty years old, both [kopczarz] from Setropie and presented us a female child born in Setropie on the fourteenth day of the current month and year, at nine o'clock in the evening, with his wife Marianna born Ciur?, thirty years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name Walerya and his godparents were Teofil Zielugoski? and Walerya Korzeniowska. This act was read to the present and witnesses, when they do not know how to write, was signed by us.
Priest Leon Radwanski, pastor in the parish Rogotwórsk, keeping Civil Vital Records Registry

==
starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:23 am      Post subject:

Thank you very much Elzbieta.
introibo
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:03 pm      Post subject:

I apologize for the lousy copy...best the machine at the Family History Library could do..this is the marriage of Szymon Ostrowski to Katarzyna Ramowna..I'd like to get the names of the parents (including maiden names, of course) and any villages...and anything else that seems important regarding occupation. Again, I know this might be impossible with the quality of the copy.
Thanks.
Christina

ostrowski.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.44 MB
 Viewed:  8215 Time(s)

ostrowski.JPG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:43 pm      Post subject:

introibo wrote:
I apologize for the lousy copy...best the machine at the Family History Library could do..this is the marriage of Szymon Ostrowski to Katarzyna Ramowna..I'd like to get the names of the parents (including maiden names, of course) and any villages...and anything else that seems important regarding occupation. Again, I know this might be impossible with the quality of the copy.
Thanks.
Christina

Christina,

The copy is not so bad. The beginning is missing (place, date, witnesses), other information is here.
The village name is noted Sółkowo Polne, while it is Sułkowo Polne, 2 km from Niedzbórz. Both circa 20 km North-West of Ciechanow.

The spelling of Sółkowo and Sułkowo is identical, it's a matter of orthography.

Best,
Elzbieta

==
EDITED: Lukasz not Juliusz

==PO71 :
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/ostrowski_137.jpg
MARRIAGE: ? November, in church parish Niedzborz
GROOM: Szymon Ostroski, farmer, widower, residing in the village Sulkowo Polne, on the farm, 26 years old
GROOM-WIDOW: once husband of Anna
GROOM-PARENTS: son of the late Lukasz and Maryanna born Fagas, aka Grzesczak Ostroski, spouses, no longer alive,
BRIDE: Katarzyna Ramow, countrywoman, Miss, serving in Sulkowo Polne, born in Sulkowo Polne, 24 years old
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Jan and Klara spouses Ramow, residing in Sulkowo Polne,

NOTE: geography
Sułkowo Polne
http://www.slownik.ihpan.edu.pl/search.php?id=14956
Niedzbórz, Poland

[Place and date missing]
dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Szymonem Ostroskim, wloscianinem wdowcem w wsi Solkowie Polnem na gospodarstwie zamieszkalym w tejze wsi, z Lukasza i Maryanny z Fagasow vel Grzesczakow Ostroskich, malzonkow, juz nie zyjacych zrodzonym, lat dwadziescia szesc majacym, niegdy zas Anny malzonkiem, a Katarzyna Ramowna, wloscianka, panna w tejze wsi sluzaca, z Jana i Klary Ramow, malzonkow, w tejze wsi zamieszkalych, w Solkowie Polnem urodzona lat dwadziescia cztery liczaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w kosciele tutejszym Niedzborskim pierwsza dnia dziewiatego, druga dnia szesnastego, trzecia dnia dwudziestego trzeciego miesiaca listopada roku biezacego, jako tez zezwolenie ustne obecnego Oyca nowozaslubionej nastapilo. Tamowaniu malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczyli ze umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Akt tez zaslubionym i swiadkom przeczytany, i przeze mnie proboszcza podpisany zostal, gdyz w Akcie wyrazone osoby oswiadczyly, ze pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Gombinski?

Translated:

today has been concluded religious marriage between Szymon Ostroski, farmer, widower, residing in the village Sułkowo Polne, on the farm, son of the late Lukasz and Maryanna born Fagas, aka Grzesczak Ostroski, spouses, no longer alive, twenty- six years old, once husband of Anna, and Katarzyna Ramow, countrywoman, Miss, serving in the same village, daughter of Jan and Klara spouses Ramow, residing in the same village, born in Sułkowo Polne, twenty-four years old. This marriage was preceded by three announcements in the local church in Niedzborz, the first one on the the ninth day, the second on the sixteenth day, the third on the twenty-third day of the month of November of the current year, and also oral permission by the Father of the bride, present, occurred. No opposition to the marrage has happen. The New spouses declared they did not conclude any prenuptial agreement. This Act was read to the newlywed and witnesses, and by myself, pastor was signed, because the persons denominated in the Act have stated that they do not know how to write.

==

Last edited by Elzbieta Porteneuve on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 72 of 581

Jump to: