PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 143, 144, 145 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Jan Niziolek_1862_birth

davepio wrote:
Elzbieta,
May I please have this birth record translated when you have time.
Thank you
Dave

Dave,

Here it is, with an observation.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO142:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jan_niziolek_1862_birth_197.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 5 December 1862, 7 pm, in Stary Korczyn
FATHER: Szymon Niziolek, [chalupnik] farmer, 26 years old, residing in the village Czarkowy
MOTHER: Maryanna born Dziwisz, 23 years old, his wife
KTO: Jan Niziolek, born 5 December 1862, 3 pm, in Charkowy
WITNESSES: Jan Porada, 23 years old, and Stanislaw Kuciba, 36 years old, both farmers [zagrodnik] residing in the village Czarkowy
GODPARENTS: Jan Porada and Maryanna Niziolek
NOTE: logicaly Maryanna Niziolek mother is not the same person as Maryanna Niziolek godmother: two brothers Niziolek, each married to Maryanna?

110 Czarkowy
Dzialo sie we wsi Korczynie Starym dnia piatego grudnia tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego drugiego roku o godzinie siodmej wieczor. Stawil sie Szymon Niziolek, chalupnik, lat dwadziescia szesc majacy, w wsi Czarkowach zamieszkaly, w przytomnosci swiadkow Jana Porady lat dwadziescia trzy i Stanislawa Kuciby lat trzydziesci szesc liczacych, obydwoch wloscian i zagrodnikow w wsi Czarkowach zamieszkalych, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone w wsi Czarkowach dnia dzisiejszego biezacego miesiaca i roku, o godzinie trzeciej po poludniu z jego malzonki Maryanny z Dziwiszow lat dwadziescia trzy majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym w dniu dzisiejszym odbytym nadane zostalo imie Jan, a rodzicami chrzestnemi jego byli wyzej wspomniany Jan Porada i Maryanna Niziolkowa. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, a ze pisac nie umieja przez nas podpisany zostal.
Ksiadz Jędrzej Puchacki, proboszcz parafii Korzyn Stary, utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in the village of Stary Korczyn, in the fifth day of December, year one thousand eight hundred and sixty-two, at seven o'clock in the evening. Appeared in Szymon Niziolek, [chalupnik] farmer, twenty-six years old, residing in the village Czarkowy, in the consciousness of witnesses Jan Porada, twenty-three years old, and Stanislaw Kuciba, thirty-six years old, both farmers [zagrodnik] residing in the village Czarkowy, and presented us a male children born in village Czarkowy today of the current month and year, at three o'clock in the afternoon with his wife Maryanna born Dziwisz, twenty-three years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name Jan, and his godparents were the above mentioned Jan Porada and Maryanna Niziolek [Niziolkowa, suffix –owa, wife of]. This act was read to the present and witnesses, and because they do not know how to write, by us was signed.
Priest Jędrzej Puchacki, pastor of the parish Stary Korzyn, maintaining Civil Vital Records Registry

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:02 am      Post subject: Re: Ilza

zack wrote:
hi
Thanka for your detailed explanation.
ZACK

Zack,

This post belongs to Polish translations - hope Aga will move it accordingly.

Here are two marriages. Very interesting.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO142:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/img_4922a_182.jpg
N 8 Josek Chochman in Zwoleń and Hena-Gitla Goldfarb in Iłża
DATE-of-ACT: 27 June 1923, 9 am, in in Iłża
WITNESS-RABBI-declaring-religious-marriage: [Starozakonny] Chaim-Majer-Chil Ungier, rabbi in synagogue in Ilza, 40 years old, residing in Ilza
GROOM: [Starozakonny] Josek Chochman, young man, 27 years old,
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Chemja-Nusyn and Chawa born Goldman, spouses Chochman, born and residing in Zwoleń, county Kozienice
BRIDE: Hena-Gitla Goldfarb, Miss, 26 years old, religion of Moise, born and residing in Iłża; her birth record is in the books of Ilza synagogue, year 1897, act number 31.
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Abram and Estera born Gierszterman, spouses Goldfarb, WITNESSES: Starozakonny Icek Wajnryb, merchant, 72 years old, and Lejbus-Dawid Bursztyn, merchant, 33 years old, residing in Ilza
MARRIAGE: today, 1 am, 27 June 1923 [NOTE: in the middle of night]
BANNS: 26 May, 2 and 9 June 1923, in Zwolen; and 9, 16 and 23 June 1923 in Ilza
SIGNATURES:
Newlywed:
Hena Gitla Goldfarb
J. Hochman [NOTE: orthography: groom signes Hochman, not Chochman; same spelling]
Officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry (illegible)
Rabbi Ch.M.Ch.Ungier
Witnesse:
Icek Wajnryb
L. Bursztyn

==PO142:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/img_4818a_113.jpg
N 10 Nuta-Majer Oracz and Dwojra Zachcinska in Ilza
DATE-of-ACT: 3 June 1937, 18:00 [6 pm]
WITNESS-RABBI-declaring-religious-marriage: Chaim-Majer-Chil Ungier, rabbi in synagogue in Ilza, 53 years old, religion of Moise, residing in Ilza
GROOM: Nuta-Majer Oracz, young man, 42 years old, religion of Moise, residing and born in Ilza,
GROOM-PARENTS: Szlama-Zelman and Malka born Zachcinska, spouses Oracz
BRIDE: Dwojra Zachcinska, Miss, 43 years old, religion of Moise, born in Lubienia, county Styków, residing in Ilza
BRIDE-PARENTS: Lejba-Izrael and Rojza born Krysztal, spouses Zachcinski
WITNESSES: Szlama Langler, 49 years old, and Icek Birancwajga, 30 years old, both religion of Moise, merchants, residing in Ilza
MARRIAGE: today 3 June 1937, 17:00 [5 pm]
BANNS: no banns, according to article 47 paragraphe 2 Kodeks Cywilny (Civil Codex), because the spouses Oracz have been living together for 14 years as in marriage
CHILDREN: the newlywed declared they have 5 children: daughter Estera 12 y, daughter Fauba, 10 y, son Szlajma, 9 y, son Izrael-Lejba 6 y, daughter Rywka, 3 y; those children born before marriage are recognized as their own, and based on the paragraphe 261 Kodeks Cywilny (Civil Codex) they grant them personal rights and rights on property as to legitimate children
SIGNATURES:
Bride: illiterate
Groom: Nuta Majer Oracz
Witnesses: Iz Langler, Icek Berecwjg?
Rabbi: Ch.M.Ch. Ungier
Officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry Ziemba

==
davepio
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:57 pm      Post subject: Jozef Porada _birth_1846

Thank you for the previous translation and observation, Elzbieta. Your observation is correct. The wife of Szymon's brother (Wincenty) had a wife named Marianna.

Could you please translate this birth record when you have time?

Thank you
Dave

Jozef Porada_1846_birth.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  241.55 KB
 Viewed:  7949 Time(s)

Jozef Porada_1846_birth.JPG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:54 am      Post subject: Re: Jozef Porada _birth_1846

davepio wrote:
Thank you for the previous translation and observation, Elzbieta. Your observation is correct. The wife of Szymon's brother (Wincenty) had a wife named Marianna.

Could you please translate this birth record when you have time?

Thank you
Dave

Dave,

Here is Jozef Porada.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO143:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jozef_porada_1846_birth_527.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 30 October 1846, 6 pm, in Stary Korczyn
FATHER: Stanislaw Porada, farmer from Czarkowy, 50 years old
MOTHER: Jadwiga born Dziwisz, 38 years old, his wife
KTO: Jozef Porada, born 30 October 1846, 4 am, in Czarkowy
WITNESSES: Jozef Niziolek, 37 years old, and Szczepan Jaczynski, 38 years old, farmers from Czarkowy
GODPARENTS: Jozef Niziolek and Franciszka Bęza

79 Czarkowy
Dzialo sie we wsi Korczynie Starym dnia trzydziestego pazdziernika tysiac osiemset czterdziestego szostego roku o godzinie szostej wieczor. Stawil sie Stanislaw Porada, wloscianin z Czarkow lat piecdziesiat liczacy, w obecnosci Jozefa Niziolka lat trzydziesci siedem i Szczepana Jaczynskiego lat trzydziesci osiem, wloscian z Czarkow, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone w Czarkach na dniu dzisiajszym o godzinie czwartej z rana z jego malzonki Jadwigi z Dziwiszow lat trzydziesci osiem. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym w dniu dzisiejszym odbytym nadane zostalo imie Jozef, a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli Jozef Niziolek i Franciszka Bęzanka. Akt niniejszy stawajacym przeczytany, przez nas tylko podpisany, gdyz stawajacy pisac nie umieja. Ksiadz Szatkowski, administrator Korczyna

Translated:

It did happen in the village of Stary Korczyn, in the thirtieth day of October, year one thousand eight hundred and forty-sixth, at six o'clock in the evening. Appeared in Stanislaw Porada, farmer from Czarkowy, fifty years old, in the presence of Jozef Niziolek, thirty-seven years old, and Szczepan Jaczynski, thirty-eight years old, farmers from Czarkowy, and presented us a male child born in Czarkowy, today at four o'clock in the morning, with his wife Jadwiga born Dziwisz, thirty-eight years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name of Jozef, and his godparents were Jozef Niziolek and Franciszka Bęza [Bęzanka, suffix –anka, wife of Bęza]. This Act was read to the present, by us only signed, because the present do not know how to write. Priest Szatkowski, administrator of Korczyn

==
davepio
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:42 am      Post subject: Maryanna Dziwisz_1839_birth

Elzbieta,
May I please have this birth record translated?

Thank you
Dave

Maryanna Dziwisz_birth_1839.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  437.32 KB

Maryanna Dziwisz_birth_1839.jpg

PleziaFamily

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:19 pm      Post subject:

Looking for family and attempting to connect my cousins family tree with my own. Our grandparents had told us we were distant cousins but are struggling on locating records to connect us as our family heritage takes us into Poland in the early 1900's. I have a copy of her grandmother's birth certificate that I would love to have translated to help us on our journey. I know that our Polish family and a different cousin were in touch up until approx 10 years ago when my cousin passed away- along with the family tree info and contact info as well. Any help would be appreciated

image.jpg
 Description:
My cousin's grandmother's birth certificate
 Filesize:  90.83 KB

image.jpg

Send e-mail
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:37 pm      Post subject: Re: Maryanna Dziwisz_1839_birth

davepio wrote:
Elzbieta,
May I please have this birth record translated?

Thank you
Dave

Dave,

Here is Maryanna Dziwisz.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO143:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/maryanna_dziwisz_birth_1839_126.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 26 June 1839, 9 pm, in Stary Korczyn
DECLARANT: Elzbieta Sczesna, midwife, farmer, widow, making her living from labor, sixty years old, residing in Czarkowy
MOTHER: Jadwiga Dziwisz [suffix –owna for unmarried woman], free state, making her living as servant, 33 years old
KTO: Maryanna Dziwisz, born 26 June 1839, 5 pm, in Czarkowy, [house] at number 52
WITNESSES: Wincenty Pasternak 36 years old, and Jan Bezak, 38 years old, farmers residing in Czarkowy
GODPARENTS: Wincenty Pasternak and Ewa Tać, from Czarkowy

83 Czarkowy
Dzialo sie we wsi Starym Korczynie dnia dwudziestego szostego czerwca tysiac osiemset trzydziestego dziewiatego roku o godzinie dziewiatej wieczorem. Stawila sie Elzbieta Sczesna Akuszerka, wloscianka, wdowa, z wyrobku utrzymujaca zycie, lat szescdziesiat majaca, w Czarkowach zamieszkala, w obecnosci Wincentego Pasternaka lat trzydziesci szesc tudziez Jana Bezaka lat trzydziesci osiem liczacych, zagrodnikow w Czarkowych zamieszkalych, i okazala nam dziecie plci zenskiej urodzone w Czarkowach pod numerem piecdziesiatym drugim, dnia dzisiejszego, o godzinie piatej po poludniu, z Jadwigi Dziwiszowny, wolnego stanu, ze sluzby utrzymujacej zycie, lat trzydziesci trzy majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym dzis przez podpisanego odbytym nadane zostalo imie Maryanna, a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli wyzej wspomniany Wincenty Pasternak i Ewa Taciowa, wloscianka, takze z tejze wsi. Wszyscy katolicy. Akt ten stawajacej i swiadkom przeczytany, przez nas zostal podpisany, stawajaca i swiadkowie pisac nie umieja. Ksiadz August Swiatkowski, Pleban Staro-Korczynski.

Translated:

It did happen in the village of Stary Korczyn, in the twenty-sixth day of June, year one thousand eight hundred thirty-ninth, at nine o'clock in the evening. Appeared in Elzbieta Sczesna, midwife, farmer, widow, making her living from labor, sixty years old, residing in Czarkowy, in the presence of Wincenty Pasternak thirty-six years old, and Jan Bezak, thirty-eight years old, farmers residing in Czarkowy, and presented us a female child born in Czarkowy at number fifty-second, today, at five o'clock in the afternoon, with Jadwiga Dziwisz [suffix –owna for unmarried woman], free state, making her living as servant, thirty-three years old. On the holy baptism held today by the undersigned, the child has been given the name Maryanna, and his godparents were the above-mentioned Wincenty Pasternak and Ewa Tać [suffix -owa, wife of] farmer, also from the same village. All Catholics. This act was read to the present and witnesses, by us was signed, because the present and witnesses do not know how to write. Priest August Świątkowski, Parson in Stary Korczyn

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:38 pm      Post subject:

PleziaFamily wrote:
Looking for family and attempting to connect my cousins family tree with my own. Our grandparents had told us we were distant cousins but are struggling on locating records to connect us as our family heritage takes us into Poland in the early 1900's. I have a copy of her grandmother's birth certificate that I would love to have translated to help us on our journey. I know that our Polish family and a different cousin were in touch up until approx 10 years ago when my cousin passed away- along with the family tree info and contact info as well. Any help would be appreciated

Hi,

Your record is in Latin. Please ask Dave Nowicki on Latin records translation.

Best,
Elzbieta
davepio
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:32 am      Post subject: Porada_marriage_1845

Elzbieta,
May I please have this marriage record translated? I am trying to solve a bit of a mystery.

Here's what I have:
1) Szymon Niziolek married Marianna Dziwisz in 1861. It mentioned her mother Jadwiga Dziwisz was unmarried.
2) The birth record you translated yesterday (Thank you) for Marianna Dziwisz confirms that Jadwiga was unmarried.
3) I then ran across the 1846 birth record for Jozef Porada in the index that you translated a few days ago. It said his parents were Stanislaw Porada and Jadwiga Dziwisz.

I could not find a marriage record for Stanislaw Porada and Jadwiga Dziwisz, but I found the attached 1845 record for the marriage of what appears to be Stanislaw Porada and Jadwiga ???

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Stanislaw Porada mariage_1845.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  251.97 KB

Stanislaw Porada mariage_1845.JPG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:18 pm      Post subject: Re: Porada_marriage_1845

davepio wrote:
Elzbieta,
May I please have this marriage record translated? I am trying to solve a bit of a mystery.

Here's what I have:
1) Szymon Niziolek married Marianna Dziwisz in 1861. It mentioned her mother Jadwiga Dziwisz was unmarried.
2) The birth record you translated yesterday (Thank you) for Marianna Dziwisz confirms that Jadwiga was unmarried.
3) I then ran across the 1846 birth record for Jozef Porada in the index that you translated a few days ago. It said his parents were Stanislaw Porada and Jadwiga Dziwisz.

I could not find a marriage record for Stanislaw Porada and Jadwiga Dziwisz, but I found the attached 1845 record for the marriage of what appears to be Stanislaw Porada and Jadwiga ???

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Dave,

1. WIDOW: 15 April 1844, Stanislaw Porada widow od Maryanna Wilk
2. MARRIAGE: 13 May 1845, Stanislaw Porada and Jadwiga Koreniak
3. SON: Jozef Porada, born 30 October 1846, son of Stanislaw and Jadwiga Dziwisz

If 3 and 2 are about the same Stanislaw, then the timing would be that his wife Jadwiga Koreniak dies in 1845, and his next marriage is early 1846?

Here it is,

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO143:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/stanislaw_porada_mariage_1845_153.jpg
MARRIAGE: 13 May 1845, 9 am, in Stary Korczyn
GROOM: Stanislaw Porada, widower, making his living from labor in Czarkowy, born in that village, 51 years old
GROOM-WIDOW: widower of Maryanna? born Wilk, died on 15 April 1844,
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Jan and Katarzyna born Krupa, spouses Porada, already passed away
BRIDE: Jadwiga Koreniak, 38 years old, born in Sępichow of the parish Strożyska, have been working for ten years in service in Czarkowy
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Bartlomiej and Rozalia born Kordka, spouses Koreniak, passed away in Sępichow,
WITNESSES: Anthony Kofseli 50 years old, and Maciej Porada, [synowiec: son of his brother] nephew of stated below Stanislaw Porada, 30 years old, both residing in Czarkowy
NOTE: synowiec = syn rodzonego brata, son of one's own brother

9 Czarkowy
Dzialo sie w wsi Korczynie Starym dnia trzynastego maja tysiac osiemset czterdziestego piatego roku o godzinie dziewiatej rano. Wiadomo czynimy, ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Antoniego Kofseli lat piecdziesiat i Macieja Porady, synowca rodzonego nizej wymienionego Stanislawa Porady, lat trzydziesci liczacych, obydwoch w Czarkowach zamieszkalych, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Stanislawem Porada, wdowcem po Maryannie? z Wilkow pietnastego kwietnia zeszlego roku umarlej, z wyrobku w Czarkowach utrzymujacym sie, w tejze wsi urodzonym z Jana i Katarzyny z Krupow malzonkow Poradow juz zmarlych, lat piecdziesiat jeden majacym; a Jadwiga z Koreniakow, corka Bartlomieja i Rozalii z Kordkow malzonkow Koreniakow, w Sępichowie zmarlych, lat trzydziesci osiem liczaca, w Sępichowie parafii Strożyskiej urodzona, a od lat dziesieciu ze sluzby w Czarkowach zyjaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi w dniach dwudziestym siodmym kwietnia, czwartym i jedenastym maja w roku biezacym w kosciele parafialnym Staro-Korczynskim, wlasciwym oblubiencom podczas, podczas Maryi o godzinie jedenastej w niedziele odprawianej. Tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja iz nie zawarli umowy przedslubnej. Akt ten stawajacym swiadkom przeczytany, przez nas zostal podpisany, inne wszystkie wyrazone osoby pisac nie umieja. Ksiadz August Swiatkowski, Pleban parafii Staro-Korczynskiej.

Translated:

It did happen in the village of Stary Korczyn, in the thirteenth day of May, year one thousand eight hundred and forty-fifth, at nine o'clock in the morning. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Anthony Kofseli fifty years old, and Maciej Porada, [synowiec: son of his brother] nephew of stated below Stanislaw Porada, thirty years old, both residing in Czarkowy, today has been concluded religious marriage between Stanislaw Porada, widower of Maryanna? born Wilk, died on fifteenth April in the last year, making his living from labor in Czarkowy, born in that village, son of Jan and Katarzyna born Krupa, spouses Porada, already passed away, fifty-one years old; and Jadwiga Koreniak, daughter of Bartlomiej and Rozalia born Kordka, spouses Koreniak, passed away in Sępichow, thirty-eight years old, born in Sępichow of the parish Strożyska, have been working for ten years in service in Czarkowy. This marriage was preceded by three announcements, in the days twenty-seventh of April, fourth and eleventh of May, current year, in the parish church in Stary Korczyn, competent for the bride and the groom, celebrated during Mary's mass at eleven o'clock on Sunday. No opposition to the marriage had happen. The new spouses declare they have not signed a prenuptial agreement. This act was read to the present witnesses, by us was signed, all others expressed people do not know how to write. Priest August Świątkowski, parson of the parish Stary Korczyn.

==
valerie potuck

Replies: 21

Post Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:03 pm      Post subject:

Hello , I have the history of the family crest Baginski. Would very much appreciate help in the translation. It
is difficult to read & there are 3 pages.
I will send the first page, if there is a willingness to translate the rest I will then send the other two pages.
Thank you for any help.

p1 Baginski family Crest.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  p1 Baginski family Crest.pdf
 Filesize:  573.43 KB
 Downloaded:  708 Time(s)

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:42 pm      Post subject:

valerie potuck wrote:
Hello , I have the history of the family crest Baginski. Would very much appreciate help in the translation. It
is difficult to read & there are 3 pages.
I will send the first page, if there is a willingness to translate the rest I will then send the other two pages.
Thank you for any help.

Valerie,

It's hard to decipher, but it is also written in a specific language, like today's lawyers and all "whereas". As good as I can, but no legal guarantee.

Best,
Elzbieta
==

==PO143:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/download.php?id=5637

Wypis z Ksiag Szlacheckich Obwodu Bialostockiego Wywodu Family Urodzonych Baginskich
Herbu Radwan
Roku tysiac osiemsetnego siedemnastego miesiaca lutego pierwszego dnia.
Przed nami Dominikiem Cieciorskim Marszalkiem Obwodu Bialostockiego, Orderu S(wiet)ej Anny IIej Klasy Kawalerem, y Deputatam Ludwikiem Meisnerem Orderu S(wiet)ej Anny IIej Klasy Kawalerem powiatu Drobinskiego, y Stanislawem Hryniewieckim powiatu Bielskiego do przyjmowania roztrzygania, y decydowania dowodow szlachectwa wybranemi Familia urodzonych Baginskich herbu Radwan w obwodzie Bialostockim powiecie Bielskim na wsiach (end page)

Translated:

Extract from the Books of Nobles of circuit Bialystok, originate of the Family born Baginski
Coat of arms Radwan
Year one thousand eight-hundred seventeenth, month of February, first day. DATE-of-DOCUMENT: 1 February 1817
Before us Dominik Cieciorski, Marshal of the circuit of Białystok, the Order of Sainte Anna, 2nd Class Knight, and the representative Ludwik Meisner, the Order of Sainte Anna, 2nd Class Knight of the county of Drobin, and Stanislaw Hryniewiecki, county of Biala, [appropriate body] to consider requests, and decide on proofs of nobility of the said Family of born Baginski, coat of arms Radwan, in circuit Bialystok, county Bielsk, the villages (end page)
==
valerie potuck

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:15 pm      Post subject:

Elizbieta,
Thank you so very much for the translation of the 1st page of Baginski family crest. This is so valuable to my search of my grandmothers family. Would you be willing to do the other 2 pages?
I know it must have been very difficult to read. If it is too much i understand.
I so appreciate you and all the volunteers on Polish Origins.
Warm regards, Valerie
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:19 pm      Post subject:

valerie potuck wrote:
Elizbieta,
Thank you so very much for the translation of the 1st page of Baginski family crest. This is so valuable to my search of my grandmothers family. Would you be willing to do the other 2 pages?
I know it must have been very difficult to read. If it is too much i understand.
I so appreciate you and all the volunteers on Polish Origins.
Warm regards, Valerie

Valerie,

Please post your pages, I will see what I can decipher.

Best,
Elzbieta
valerie potuck

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:20 pm      Post subject:

Elizbieta,
Thank you once again for your time & willingness to translate the Baginski family crest for me.
Here are the other 2 pages.
Regards, Valerie

p3 Baginski Crest.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  p3 Baginski Crest.pdf
 Filesize:  1.77 MB
 Downloaded:  699 Time(s)

p2 Baginski Crest.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  p2 Baginski Crest.pdf
 Filesize:  1.07 MB
 Downloaded:  696 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 143, 144, 145 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 144 of 581

Jump to: