PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 53

Post Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:32 pm      Post subject:

Hi Debs,
I came across this 1869 marriage record for a Ferdinand Seliga who may or may not be Marianne Seliga’s brother.
There is information about his parents in the record which I cannot translate. Also, I located a few Kubala marriage records (1867-1869 ) for men who may or may not be Thomas Kubala’s nephews.
Send me a private email to [email protected] and I will forward the images to you to save for future reference.
Best regards,
Norbert

Seliga Ferdinand Frenstat Marriage Record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.69 MB
 Viewed:  5320 Time(s)

Seliga Ferdinand Frenstat Marriage Record.jpg

nfstev

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:49 pm      Post subject:

Hi Debs,
I came across this November 23, 1857 marriage record for a 31 year old Thomas Kubala to a Francziska ??? This could be Thomas Kubala’s first marriage before marrying Agnes Adamck/Adamek.
There is information about his parents in the record which I see as Vinzent Kubala and Marianne Lidak.
Best regards,
Norbert

Kubala Thomas Frenstat Marriage Record 2a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.84 MB

Kubala Thomas Frenstat Marriage Record 2a.jpg

Last edited by nfstev on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
nfstev

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:41 pm      Post subject:

Hi Debs,
I came across this November 11, 1823 marriage record for a 28 year old Vincent Kubala to a 20 year old Marianne Lidak This could be Marianne Lidak’s first marriage from which Thomas Kubala was conceived.
Best regards,
Norbert

Kubala Vincent & Lidak Marianne November 11 1823 Marriage Record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.78 MB

Kubala Vincent & Lidak Marianne November 11 1823 Marriage Record.jpg

DsS

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:51 am      Post subject:

NORBERT STEVENS....!!!!! WOW WOW WOW..... I'm in shock here! How do you do it so quickly!!?? I am still plugging away here and you come up 'Trumps' !!!... like magic!!! Gosh, you know I am so, so grateful, so very grateful. If you were in front of me I'd give you such a big big hug!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!
DsS

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:12 am      Post subject: Help please, cannot read the Christian name of this person

Hi nfstev... and everyone.. Please, needing a little help if possible. I am wondering what the christian name of this Lidiak chappy is? I cannot make it out.
Czech Republic Censuses, 1800-1945Nový JičínFrenštát pod Radhoštěm1857227204010-000199-000122-000145-000000-01-NJ0813 Image 186 of 204
DsS

Post Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:40 pm      Post subject:

WOW so I have finally managed to troll through 1857, 1880 Census records, and I have to go through again the 1869 Census records. What I did find was the records for some names, Szeliga/Seliga/Lidak/Likiak/Hradecey/Kubala/Adamcik.. wow... How does one check on the Street names in these area's? I would like to check to see if maybe they were the same existing families in the same house/s.. Is this possible some how, given that folk pass away or some move on, get married and move etc... and others may marry into the family and live in the house to... Having a Street name may help??

Szeliga/Seliga seems a rare name in this part over these years. Kubala and Hradecey are the popular names for all the census years, not so many Lidak/Lidiak or Adamcik.... ??
In the NJ0813 and NJ0814 1857 there is one entry each for Lidak/Lidiak. In later years so far I found a Lidakova (with the usual grammar/pronunciation notations)
Only found 8 entries of houses of Adamcik in the NJ0819 1880 Census..

I am wondering at times if of course the family/s of Szeliga/Seliga's, 'came to' the area from somewhere else? Again I have to recheck the 1869 records as I do not have the results of those with me.. I am away from home presently for another few weeks. My records are on paper only and I forgot to bring them with me...tsk tsk

EDITED EDITED EDITED ....To SAY... I HAVE NOW AS OF LAST NIGHT FIGURED OUT that on the Census Records some of them have a notation of the 'AREA'. well that is what I think it is. I am just finding it hard to make out the spelling, however I think I did make out this one even though spelling slightly differs... Trojanovic/Trojenovic IS A VILLAGE or Township area, 'YES?'.... I hope I am correct. This place in the Moravian/Silesian area close to the Slovakia boarder..
The name Hradecny/Hradecey I understand (?) is Slovakian and one entry in the 1869 Census of Frenstadt pod Radhostem has a house # 128 with both a Hradecny and a Adamck living there, in Trojanovic. Also found some Lidiaks in the same Trojanovic village..

I am struggling to identify the spelling of the following village/township of my Mariana Seliga and Tomas & Aniska Kubala. Could anybody help me that? Please...

Kubala and Seliga Village name.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  709.4 KB

Kubala and Seliga Village name.png

mvt

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:48 pm      Post subject:

Petrovice Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 Page 3 of 3

Jump to: