PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:01 am      Post subject: Searching for family PIOTRUSZYNSKI or PIETRUSZYNSKI, Lwow

I am looking for any info or link about Antoni PIOTRUSZYNSKI (or PIETRUSZYNSKI), born in Lemberg (LWOW, Galicia) on June 11, 1809 , dead in Paris, France, December 28, 1885), son of Jozef PIETRUSZYNSKI and Franceska Paveria Beate BAUER. He emmigrated to France in the beginning of 1832, after the Polish insurrection. But 4 of his brothers and sisters stayed in Galicia. I am especially looking for descendants of these siblings.

The right first name could be Mikolaj (Nicholas) PIETRUSINSKI (or PIETRUSZYNSKI), but I am not sure..

Any info would be greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance.[url][/url]
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:50 am      Post subject:

Hello Karolinawa Smile,

There are many records of different religions from Lwow from 1800s and even olders in Archiwum Akt Dawnych (Central Archives of Historical Records) in Warsaw. If you are interested in finding birth record of Antoni and maybe records his siblings you can try to contact them by e-mail and ask for research. Their website is: http://www.agad.archiwa.gov.pl/ and e-mail: [email protected] . As always, I recommend you to read the article "Remote" research in Polish State Archives - practical hints. http://polishorigins.com/document/archives_practical_hints
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: