PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 185, 186, 187 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:57 pm      Post subject: request translation of Krygier birth records

Hello Ryszard,

I hope this request finds you well!

Please add these two birth records to your translation list: Bronislaw Krygier and Stanislawa Krygier.

Thank you so much for all the work you do here at PO. Your translations have opened doors to my family roots that I never imagined would be possible.

All the best,
Cynthia

1884 Stanislawa Krygier birth.jpg
 Description:
Stanislawa Krygier Birth
 Filesize:  242.44 KB
 Viewed:  7872 Time(s)

1884 Stanislawa Krygier birth.jpg

1877-Bronislaw Krygier birth.jpg
 Description:
Bronislaw Krygier Birth
 Filesize:  345.05 KB

1877-Bronislaw Krygier birth.jpg

Send e-mail
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:27 pm      Post subject:

Two for Zack:

This marriage certificate, filled out by someone who was the most conscientious, fastidious clerk, leaves no doubts about names, places, and events!

No. 4

Bryt, Aron Szlama and Szwarcman, Dyna

Completed in the city of Zawichost [Zawichosć or ?] on 16/28 February, 1883, at 4:00 PM. Appeared, executing the duty of Rabbi of Zawichost district Jozek Znyber [?] jointly with BRYT, ARON SZLAMA, single, 18 years of age, son of Izrael and Judisa nee Zysapel [?] Bryt, legal marriage, born in posad Wąchock, Ilża uezd, Radom province, and residing in this posad with his parents; and SZWARCMAN, DYNA, single 20 years of age, born in the local city of Zawichost and residing there with her parents, daughter of Izrael and Rywka nee Grienglas [that is the way the scribe spelled the maiden name] Szwarcman, legal marriage, in the presence of Izrael and Judisa Bryt, legal marriage, parents of groom, and Izrael and Rywka Szwarcman, legal marriage, parents of bride, and the aforementioned as Rabbi, and witnesses Chaim Adler, scholar, 46 years of age, and Mosek Rapaport, cantor, 60 years of age, all in the local city of Zawichost residing, and declare that before us on this day between BRYT, ARON SZLAMA, single, and SZWARCMAN, DYNA, single, was concluded the religious marital union, which was preceded by the three-fold banns of marriage, proclaimed in the Zawichost and Wąchock synagogues on 22 January/3 February, 29 January/10 February, and 2/17 February of the current year. Permission for the newlyweds to marry was given orally today by their parents. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial contract. This act was read by the newlyweds, the parents, and the attendees, who signed: Acting as rabbi - Josek Znyber [?], newlyweds - Bryt, Aron; parents - Bryt, Izrael and Szwarcman, Izrael, witnesses - Chaim Adler, Moszek Rapaport, and clerk of civil registry Cherzański [?].

- # -

No. 13
Bryt, Dawid Herszek

Completed in the city of Zawichost [spelling?] on 29 February/12 March, 1884, at 3:00 PM. Appeared Aron Szlama Bryt, manufacturer, 19 years of age, resident in the posad [suburb] of Wąchock, Ilza uezd [district], Radom province, residing with his living parents in the local city of Zawichost, in the presence of Chaim Adler, clerk, age 47, and Moszka [?] Rapaport, cantor, 63 years of age, both residing in the local city of Zawichost, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in the local city of Zawichost at 1:00 AM on 21 February/5 March of the current year of his legal wife Dyna nee Szwarcman, age 21 years. This child was given the name of DAWID HERSZEK. This act was read by the declarant and witnesses and signed by us. Aron Szlama Bryt, Chaim Adler, Myszka Rapaport, and clerk of civil registry I. Chr _ _ owski.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:27 pm      Post subject:

Two for Zack:

This marriage certificate, filled out by someone who was the most conscientious, fastidious clerk, leaves no doubts about names, places, and events!

No. 4

Bryt, Aron Szlama and Szwarcman, Dyna

Completed in the city of Zawichost [Zawichosć or ?] on 16/28 February, 1883, at 4:00 PM. Appeared, executing the duty of Rabbi of Zawichost district Jozek Znyber [?] jointly with BRYT, ARON SZLAMA, single, 18 years of age, son of Izrael and Judisa nee Zysapel [?] Bryt, legal marriage, born in posad Wąchock, Ilża uezd, Radom province, and residing in this posad with his parents; and SZWARCMAN, DYNA, single 20 years of age, born in the local city of Zawichost and residing there with her parents, daughter of Izrael and Rywka nee Grienglas [that is the way the scribe spelled the maiden name] Szwarcman, legal marriage, in the presence of Izrael and Judisa Bryt, legal marriage, parents of groom, and Izrael and Rywka Szwarcman, legal marriage, parents of bride, and the aforementioned as Rabbi, and witnesses Chaim Adler, scholar, 46 years of age, and Mosek Rapaport, cantor, 60 years of age, all in the local city of Zawichost residing, and declare that before us on this day between BRYT, ARON SZLAMA, single, and SZWARCMAN, DYNA, single, was concluded the religious marital union, which was preceded by the three-fold banns of marriage, proclaimed in the Zawichost and Wąchock synagogues on 22 January/3 February, 29 January/10 February, and 2/17 February of the current year. Permission for the newlyweds to marry was given orally today by their parents. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial contract. This act was read by the newlyweds, the parents, and the attendees, who signed: Acting as rabbi - Josek Znyber [?], newlyweds - Bryt, Aron; parents - Bryt, Izrael and Szwarcman, Izrael, witnesses - Chaim Adler, Moszek Rapaport, and clerk of civil registry Cherzański [?].

- # -

No. 13
Bryt, Dawid Herszek

Completed in the city of Zawichost [spelling?] on 29 February/12 March, 1884, at 3:00 PM. Appeared Aron Szlama Bryt, manufacturer, 19 years of age, resident in the posad [suburb] of Wąchock, Ilza uezd [district], Radom province, residing with his living parents in the local city of Zawichost, in the presence of Chaim Adler, clerk, age 47, and Moszka [?] Rapaport, cantor, 63 years of age, both residing in the local city of Zawichost, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in the local city of Zawichost at 1:00 AM on 21 February/5 March of the current year of his legal wife Dyna nee Szwarcman, age 21 years. This child was given the name of DAWID HERSZEK. This act was read by the declarant and witnesses and signed by us. Aron Szlama Bryt, Chaim Adler, Myszka Rapaport, and clerk of civil registry I. Chr _ _ owski.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:33 pm      Post subject:

Two from Ksepki:

No. 121
Ksepki

Completed in the village of Lysa [?] on May 24/June 5, 1890, at 1:00 PM. Appeared in person Antoni Olszewski, 30, farmer in the village Ksepki residing, in the presence of Pawel Lachacki [??], 40, and Jan Nosek, 40, both farmers in the village of Ksepki residing, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in the village of Ksepki yesterday at 5:00 PM of his legal wife Julianna nee Dawidczyk, age 30. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Ludwik Koncki, the child was given the name of ALEKSANDER. Godparents/sponsors were Seweryn Nietunski and Marianna Matyszewska. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Administrator of Lysa parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. L. Koncki.

-#-

No. 20
Ksepki

Completed in the village of Lysa on February 4/17, 1901 at 1:00 PM. Appeared in person Antoni Olszewski, 43, farmer in the village of Ksepki residing, in the presence of Jakob Wisniewski, age 39, and Jakob Szablak [?], 47, both farmers in the village of Ksepki residing, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in the village of Ksepki yesterday at 9:00 AM of his legal wife Julianna nee Dawidczyk, age 40. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Ludwik Koncki, the child was given the name JOZEF. Godparents/sponsors were Jakob Wisniewski and Agnieszka Dobrowolska. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Administrator of Lysa parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Ludwik Koncki
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:43 pm      Post subject:

The birth certificate for Helena Nitowska, of Prasnysz [?] is cut off on both ends, so it provides only partial information. Here it is

Compiled in the city of Prasnysz on 7/20 F[ebruary] [year cut off] at 1:00 PM. Appeared Nitowski Winc[enty], age 53, in the presence of Bojarski Wal [cut off] [...] gowski, Stanislaw, 40, both church servitors [cut off] and presented us with a female infant bor [cut off] February of this year at 7:00 PM of his legal wife [cut off] age 43. At holy baptism today the child was given the name of HELENA. Godparents/sponsors were Smo[cut off] and [...]Sandra, his wife. this act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Rector of Prasnysz parish, Fr. Stan Czaplin[cut off]
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:26 am      Post subject:

Next group, in no particular order:

No. 18
Chocen

Completed in village Chocen on 3/16 June, 1907, at 4:00 PM. Appeared Andrzej Cekalski [Ciekalski?], 42, and Michael Garlicki,29, both servitors/servants from Chocen, and declared that on 1/14 June of the current year at 7:00 AM died in Chocen WALENTY UJAZDOWSKI, 60, born in Zagrodnica, parish Izbica, son of Jakob and Marianna nee Karolak. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Walenty Ujazdowski verified. This act read aloud to the witnesses and signed only by me. Administrator of Chocen parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Semaszko.

-#-

No. 53
[Please note that the writer spells the name of the village in several ways.]
Dużi Dul

Completed in Worowo on 29 October/11 November, 1906, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Franciszek Zelman, 42, and Szczepan Galicianak [?], 65, both farmers from Duzi-Dol, and reported that in Duze Dole yesterday at 8:00 PM died MARIANNA APKA nee CIEMINSKA, 55, daughter of deceased Michal and Magdalena Cieminska, legal marriage, she resided at the farm in Duze-Dola, and leaves behind her widower husband Jan. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Marianna Apka verified. Act read to declarants and signed only by me. Fr. [illegible]

-#-

No. 150
Gawrony

Completed in posad [suburb] Skulsk on 1/14 November, 1880, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Michal Gliszter/Glieszter, 29, laborer from the village of Gawrony, in the presence of Jozef Skorek, 29, and Jan Krzesinski, 33, both farmers from the village of Gawrony, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in the village of Gawrony on 31 October/12 November, 1880, at 4:00 AM of his legal wife Katarzyna nee Pawlowska, age 23. At holy baptism today, the child was given the name CECELIA. Godparents/sponsors were Jozef Skorek and Prakseda Perkowska. This act read aloud to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Szczepan Ignacy [illegible], rector of Skulsk parish.

-#-

No. 24 [I am not at all certain of the correct spelling of this town, but I have tried to transliterate it as Drzierzyzin]

Drzierzyzin

Completed in Drzierzyzin on 15/27 April, 1874 at 2:00 PM. Appeared August Szmidt, day laborer from Dzierz---, age 35, in the presence of Kristian Eman [Ehman?] farmer, 35, and Kristian Retert [?], teacher from Drzierz - - -, both 19 years of age, and presented us with a female infant born in Dzierz - - - yesterday at 11:00 AM of his legal wife Julianna nee Eman [Ehman?], age 22 years. At holy baptism today, the child was given the name MARIA JULIANNA. Godparents/sponsors were the first witness and Anna Eman [Ehman], maiden. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by us and the second witness. Kristian Retert, Pastor Albert

-#-

The following record, for the birth of Antoni [?] Nitowski, is cut off on both sides, so the translation may not be accurate or complete

in the city of Ciechanowo on April 28/May 10, 1892 [?], at 6:00 PM. Appeared Wikenty Nitowski, laborer from Niechodzin [?], age _4, in the presence of wit [cut off] [illegible], age 30, and [cut off], age 38, both farmers from Niechodzin, and presented [us] with a male infant, declaring that he was born on April 21/May 2 of this year at 3:00 PM of his legal wife Jozefa nee Sichowska, age 26. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. [cut off], the child was given the name of ANTONI. Godparents/sponsors were [cut off]

-#-

Smilowice
No. 10

Completed in the village of Smilowice on 4/17 February, 1907, at 1:00 PM. Appeared in person Jozef Ujazdowski, farmer from Smilowice, age 39, in the presence of Michal Baginski, 40, and Maciej Podufalski, 50, both farmers from Smilowice, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Smilowice on 2/15 February of the current year at 10:00 AM of his legal wife Katarzyna nee Baginska, 30. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Boleslaw Chyczewski, the child was given the name of KAZIMIERZ. Godparents/sponsors were Tomasz Baginski and Marianna Kucharska. this act read to the witnesses and signed only by me, administrator of Smilowice parish, registrar of civil acts, Fr. B. Chyczewski[?]
tkowalska
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:01 pm      Post subject: Kowalski-Więcław marriage in Strubiny/Soboklęszcz

Dear Ryszard, may I prevail upon you for an 1893 marriage record extract for my 2x great-grandparents from Joniec parish (Record No. 7 attached)? Here's what I can make out so far:
    Groom and his parents: Jan Kowalski, age 38? (Józef / Julianna)
    Places: I see references here to Strubiny, Płońsk (residence?) and possibly to a place in Słupno (Jan's birthplace?)
    Bride and her parents: Franciszka Więcław, age 21? (Ignacy / Magdalena Kaftanowicz)
    Places: I see Soboklęszcz, which should be her birthplace, and possibly one other location.
That is as much as I was able to get with my untrained eyes. If you see any other tidbits I could use even the smallest clues--it is really hard to track someone named Jan Kowalski in Poland! : ) Thank you so very much--this is such a kind thing that you do.

z wdzięcznością,
Tonya

_M_3754 marriage of Jan Kowalski i Franciszka Wieclaw 1893 No7.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  900.21 KB

_M_3754 marriage of Jan Kowalski i Franciszka Wieclaw 1893 No7.jpg

Last edited by tkowalska on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
tkowalska
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:52 pm      Post subject: One more record from Strubiny

Ryszard, I found my great-grandfather's birth record just few moments ago (wow!) and would be grateful for this info as well. It is attached and is Record 250. Here is what I have so far:
    Father: Jan Kowalski
    Mother: Franciszka Więcław
    Month of report/birth: December 1893 (can't read the day, but my g-grandpa used to say Dec 24 or 31)
    Child's name: Adam
    Locations mentioned: Strubiny and Soboklęszcz (not sure of role of each); are there any others?
    Godparents: Stanisław Więcław (?) and Maryanna [?]
With added gratitude!
Tonya

_M_5769 Adam Kowalski birth in Strubiny Plonsk 1893 no250.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  979.86 KB

_M_5769 Adam Kowalski birth in Strubiny Plonsk 1893 no250.jpg

Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:07 pm      Post subject:

Ryszard,
thank you so much for your translation, which is a big help.

Helli
P.S. The name of the town is Dzierzaznia.
Philip
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 117

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:51 pm      Post subject:

Thank you so much Ryszard, especially for you patience!
When you have some time, could you take a look at this, quiet long, marriage certificate of Katarzyna Ujazdowska and this other one about Szczepan??

Thanks, again,
Philip

U_Szczepan_1887.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.36 MB

U_Szczepan_1887.png

(M)U_Katarzyna_1908.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.35 MB

(M)U_Katarzyna_1908.png

Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:13 pm      Post subject: Baptism Cecelia Giszter

No. 150
Gawrony

Completed in posad [suburb] Skulsk on 1/14 November, 1880, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Michal Gliszter/Glieszter, 29, laborer from the village of Gawrony, in the presence of Jozef Skorek, 29, and Jan Krzesinski, 33, both farmers from the village of Gawrony, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in the village of Gawrony on 31 October/12 November, 1880, at 4:00 AM of his legal wife Katarzyna nee Pawlowska, age 23. At holy baptism today, the child was given the name CECELIA. Godparents/sponsors were Jozef Skorek and Prakseda Perkowska. This act read aloud to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Szczepan Ignacy [illegible], rector of Skulsk parish.

-#-
Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:13 pm      Post subject: Re: Baptism Cecelia Giszter

Anencir Rogoski wrote:
No. 150
Gawrony

-#-

Mr. Ryszard! I am very happy because Mr. has collaborated a lot in the translations requested. I thank you, from all my heart, for your contribution so important to the history of my Family, by translating neat way the baptism of my great-grandmother Cecelia Giszter. Anencir Rogoski (Brazil)
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:32 pm      Post subject:

Four more:

No. 100
Bojanowo

Completed in Gradzanowo on 19/31 December, 1874, at 3:00 PM. Appeared Tomasz Rzeszotarski, small-holder residing in Bojanowo, age 34, in the presence of Wojciech Rzeszotarski, 48, and Felician Semantowski [Siemiętowski], 39, both small-holders residing in Bojanowo, and presented us with a male infant declaring that he was born in Bojanowo on 17/29 of this month and year at 2:00 AM of his legal wife Salomea nee Siemiętowska, age 30. At the rite of holy baptism concluded today by the undersigned, the child was given the name JAN MARYAN/MARIAN. Godparents/sponsors were Wojciech Rzeszotarski and Marianna Siemiętowska. This act read aloud and signed only by me. Registrar of civil acts, administrator of Gradzanowo parish.

-#-

No. ?,
Uniszki Zawacki

Completed in Wieczfnia on November 28/December 10 [?], 1877, at 1:00 PM. Appeared August Krygier, church servitor, age 22, in the presence of Antoni Burzynski, church servitor, 26, and Jozef Kijórski, servant, age 47, both residing in Uniszki Zawacki, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Uniszki Zawacki on November 8.20 of the current year at 3:00 AM of his legal wife Ewa nee Prijemska/Pryjemska [?], age 22. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Martinian Mażewski [?], the child was given the name BRONISLAW. Godparents/sponsors were Jozef and Leokadia Kijórski, legal marriage. This act read and signed only by me. Registrar of civil acts, administrator of Wieczfnia parish.

-#-

Strubiny
No. 250

Completed in the city of Plonsk [?] on December 19/31, 1893, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Jan Kowalski, farmer, 38, in Strubiny residing, in the presence of Stanislaw Wenclaw/Węclaw/Więcław, 27, from Soboklyszcz [?], and Walenty Strubinski, 50, from Strubiny, both farmers, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Strubiny today at 7:00 AM of his legal wife Franciszka nee Wenclaw/Węclaw, age 22. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Marian Dmochowski, local vicar, the child was given the name ADAM. Godparents/sponsors were Stanislaw Wenclaw ad Marianna Chartinska [?]. This act read and signed by me. Administrator of Plonck parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Eduard Wielinowski [?].

-#-

No. 21
Bojanowo

Completed in Gradzanowo [?] on 7/19 February, 1875, at 12:00 Noon. Appeared Antoni Maerski/Majerski, 42, and Tomasz Gutkowski, 25, both farmers residing in Bojanowo, and declared that on 4/15 of the current month and year at 5:00 PM died in Bojanowo TOMASZ RZESZOTARSKI, small-holder there residing, age 34, born in Rzeszotary Chwaly, son of deceased Benedykt Rzeszotarski and his legal wife Delpa [?] or Data? Deipa?] nee Miluska [?]. He leaves behind his widowed wife Salomea nee Siemiąkowska [Siemiątkowska?]. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Tomasz Rzeszotarski verified. This act read aloud and signed by me. Registrar of civil acts, administrator of Gradzanowo parish, Fr. Antoni Wrublewski.
tkowalska
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:04 pm      Post subject:

Ryszard, thank you hugely for the Strubiny birth record--what a treat to see that after a long search! I am so appreciative!
starkey76

Replies: 164

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:56 am      Post subject:

Ryszard,
Thank you for the Bojanowo translations you posted earlier. Very appreciated.
John
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 185, 186, 187 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 186 of 238

Jump to: