PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:16 am      Post subject: Which forum?

Hi, I stumbled on your site last night while researching my grandmother's roots. I would like to share my research as well as gather information regarding life back in the 1910's in Czarny Dunajec when my grandmother left and fill in some blanks of her past. Which forum is most appropriate for this?

Thank you for your help. Love the site!
PolishLibrarian
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 311

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:56 am      Post subject:

Hi JFischer~ "Villages and Towns of Our Ancestor's Origins" would probably be the Forum you'd want. Here is a link to the one about Czarny Dunajec http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21440#21440 It takes you to page 4 with the most recent comment, but if you scroll down to the bottom of the screen, on the right you can see the link for Go to page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 so you can see the older postings. Hope this helps. ~PL
JFischer

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:13 am      Post subject:

I will try that. Thank you for your quick reply! By the way, I accidentally created 2 user accounts while trying to get set up on this site( JFischer and JanisFischer). I just need JFischer. Can the other be deleted?
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:09 am      Post subject:

Janis,

The account JanisFisher deleted.
Send e-mail
Marcia Feinberg

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:00 am      Post subject:

Hello,
I would like to ask which category to place my question: Would anyone know more about the Czarnecki or Czernecki family who owned the big estate in Kaczanowka (Skalat) in the 1800's? I think my ancestors may have worked on this estate.....I would appreciate any knowledge on this subject and I thank you. Marcia
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:17 pm      Post subject:

Marcia Feinberg wrote:
Hello,
I would like to ask which category to place my question: Would anyone know more about the Czarnecki or Czernecki family who owned the big estate in Kaczanowka (Skalat) in the 1800's? I think my ancestors may have worked on this estate.....I would appreciate any knowledge on this subject and I thank you. Marcia

Marcia,

Please copy your post to the 'Research in the USA and in other countries outside Poland' http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8 as a new thread.

Good luck in your search Exclamation
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> What, Why, How...? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: