PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:26 pm      Post subject: traslation

Could you please translate this of my great grandmother? Thank you so much. Carol Tamara

No.22.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  582.55 KB
 Viewed:  8257 Time(s)

No.22.jpg

Send e-mail
ctamara

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:30 pm      Post subject:

Could you please translate this for me? Thank you carol tamara
Send e-mail
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:58 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

No. 53
Zarnowo

Completed in the village of Grudusk [?] on 12/24 June, 1875, at mid day. Appeared Mateusz Chmielinski, gatekeeper residing in Zarnowo, 43, in the presence of Ludowik Miloszewski, silk fabric worker 43, residing in Zabokliki [?] Wielki and Franciszek Mackowski, church servitor from Grudusk, 40, and presented us with a female infant born in Zarnowo yesterday at 8:00 o'clock [no indication of AM or PM], of his legal wife Eleonora nee Miloszewska, 42. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name FLORENTYNA, godparents were Ludowik Miloszewski and his wife Ksawiera. This act read aloud to the witnesses and signed by me, rector of Grudusk parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Ignacy Kamenski

- # -

Jarczowo
No. 24

Completed in Kikól on October 31/November 12, 1876, at 2:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Jan Ruszinski, 40, and Franciszek Kostrziowski [?] 40, farmers residing in Jarczewo, that concluded today was the religious marital union between JAN LOPUSZINSKI, single, 22, born in Majdany, son of Andrzej and Franciszka nee Rosolowska Lopuszinski, legal marriage, laborers residing in Jarczewo, and KATARZYNA KOSTRZEWSKA, single, 21, Born Rudus_ _ _ Osima [?], daughter of Jozef and Tekla nee Wenderlich Kostrzewski, legal marriage, workers residing in Jarczewo. The announcements of marriage were published on October 3/16, 10/22, and 17/29 of the current year. Newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. Ceremony was concluded by Fr. Piotr Przatynski [?], administrator of Kikól parish. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. P. Przatynski, Administrator of Kikól parish, registrar of civil acts.
fopuszyn

Replies: 177

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:39 pm      Post subject:

Staripolak64 wrote:
Two more:

Jarczowo
No. 24

Completed in Kikól on October 31/November 12, 1876, at 2:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Jan Ruszinski, 40, and Franciszek Kostrziowski [?] 40, farmers residing in Jarczewo, that concluded today was the religious marital union between JAN LOPUSZINSKI, single, 22, born in Majdany, son of Andrzej and Franciszka nee Rosolowska Lopuszinski, legal marriage, laborers residing in Jarczewo, and KATARZYNA KOSTRZEWSKA, single, 21, Born Rudus_ _ _ Osima [?], daughter of Jozef and Tekla nee Wenderlich Kostrzewski, legal marriage, workers residing in Jarczewo. The announcements of marriage were published on October 3/16, 10/22, and 17/29 of the current year. Newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. Ceremony was concluded by Fr. Piotr Przatynski [?], administrator of Kikól parish. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. P. Przatynski, Administrator of Kikól parish, registrar of civil acts.

Thank you! Regarding Kartarzyna's birth village "Rudus_ _ _ Osima", do you require a higher resolution digital image to discern? Or, will that not matter - script too badly written?

I'm guessing here but here are two village names near Lipno that I located on map that look similar:

- Radomice
- Osmialowo

What do you think?

Frank
zusmann

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:37 am      Post subject:

Staripolak, byłeś szybszy ode mnie Smile You were faster than me Wink

Staripolak64 wrote:

Completed in the village of Grudusk [?] on 12/24 June, 1875, at mid day. Appeared Mateusz Chmielinski, gatekeeper residing in Żarnowo (Zharnovo), 43, in the presence of Ludwik Miłoszewski, silk fabric worker, residing in Żaboklik Wielki, aged 45 and Franciszek Mackowski, church servitor from Grudusk, 40, and presented us with a female infant born in Żarnowo (Zharnovo) yesterday at 8:00 o'clock [no indication of AM or PM], of his legal wife Eleonora nee Miłoszewska, 42. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name FLORENTYNA, godparents were Ludwik Miłoszewski and his wife Ksawera. This act read aloud to the witnesses and signed by me, rector of Grudusk parish, registrar of civil acts.

Fr. Ignacy Kamenski.

Last edited by zusmann on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
zusmann

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:53 am      Post subject: Re: traslation

ctamara wrote:
Could you please translate this of my great grandmother? Thank you so much. Carol Tamara

"Romany-Tuśki, Nr 22.

Działo się we wsi Krzynowłoga Mała dnia 1 marca 1829 roku o godzinie ósmej z rana. Stawił się urodzony Jan Gadomski lat 46 mający, na dziedzicznej części w Romanach-Tuśkach zamieszkały, w obecności urodzonych Stanisława Gadomskiego lat 38 i Jana Gadomskiego lat 50 mających, na dziedzicznej części w Romanach-Tuśkach zamieszkałych i okazał nam dziecię płci żeńskiej urodzone w Romanach-Tuśkach dnia 28 lutego o godzinie siódmej wieczór z jego małżonki Tekli z Chmielewskich lat 21 mającej. Dziecięciu temu na chrzcie świętym w dniu dzisiejszym odbytym nadane zostało imię Weronika, a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli urodzeni Stanisław Gadomski i Wiktoria Gadomska. Akt ten stawającym przeczytany i przez nas tylko podpisany został, gdyż ojciec i obecni świadki pisać nie umieją.

Ksiądz Ostrowski".

So... It is polish version. Anybody wants to translate it to english? Wink If not, I will do it tomorrow.

EDIT:

Completed in the village of Krzynowłoga Mała on 1 March, 1829, at 8 am. Appeared nobleman (lat. Generosus) Jan Gadomski, 46, residing in Romany-Tuśki, in the presence of noblemen Stanisław Gadomski, 38, and Jan Gadomski, 50, residing in Romany-Tuśki, and presented us with a female infant born in Romany-Tuśki the day of 28 February, at 7:00 pm, of his legal wife Tekla nee Chmielewska, 21(!). At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name Weronika (Veronica), godparents were noblemen Stanisław Gadomski and Wiktoria Gadomska. This act read aloud to the witnesses and signed only by me, because of illiteracy of father and witnesses.

Fr. Ostrowski
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:44 am      Post subject:

Carol, Lucky of you! Nice to meet you Zusmann, typing in Polish with Polish diacritics!

I used to add a summary to typed and translated records, because sometimes it is not easy to see what is what in long Polish sentences. So here it is my little contribution.

Best,
Elzbieta

==PO239:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/no22_186.jpg
Polish deciphered and transtated by zusmann
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=23580#23580

DATE-of-ACT: 1 March 1829, 8 am, in the village Krzynowłoga Mała
FATHER: well-born Jan Gadomski, 46 years old, residing on hereditary part of the Romany-Tuśki
MOTHER: Tekla born Chmielewska, 21 years old, his wife
KTO: Weronika Gadomska, born 28 February at 7 pm, in Romany-Tuśki
WITNESSES: well-born (plural) Stanisław Gadomski, 38 years old, and Jan Gadomski, 50 years old, residing on hereditary part of the Romany-Tuśki
GODPARENTS: well-born (plural) Stanisław Gadomski and Wiktoria Gadomska

==
Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:05 pm      Post subject: Birth two Czycza

Dear Ryszard ! I need new aid: Translation of two records of brothers of my grandfather, Antoni Czycza and Zofia Czycza. Already, I thank you. Anencir José Rogoski (resident in Brazil).

Antoni Czycza
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/2482/0/1.1/1/skan/full/vpGMU9Xu2UfauDr3H3leDg

Zofia Czycza
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1956/0/2.1/5/skan/full/2MguY9FB6kmlfHOBXvUmwg

antoni czycza.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  422.5 KB

antoni czycza.png

Anencir Rogoski

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:07 pm      Post subject: Birth two Czycza

Zofia Czycza.

zofia czycza.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  429.9 KB

zofia czycza.png

davepio
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:28 pm      Post subject: Piotr Grzelak_birth

May I please have this birth record of my great grandfather translated?

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Peter Grzelak_birth_1873.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  132.8 KB

Peter Grzelak_birth_1873.jpg

ctamara

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:47 pm      Post subject: Re: traslation

zusmann wrote:
ctamara wrote:

"Romany-Tuśki, Nr 22.

Działo się we wsi Krzynowłoga Mała dnia 1 marca 1829 roku o godzinie ósmej z rana. Stawił się urodzony Jan Gadomski lat 46 mający, na dziedzicznej części w Romanach-Tuśkach zamieszkały, w obecności urodzonych Stanisława Gadomskiego lat 38 i Jana Gadomskiego lat 50 mających, na dziedzicznej części w Romanach-Tuśkach zamieszkałych i okazał nam dziecię płci żeńskiej urodzone w Romanach-Tuśkach dnia 28 lutego o godzinie siódmej wieczór z jego małżonki Tekli z Chmielewskich lat 21 mającej. Dziecięciu temu na chrzcie świętym w dniu dzisiejszym odbytym nadane zostało imię Weronika, a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli urodzeni Stanisław Gadomski i Wiktoria Gadomska. Akt ten stawającym przeczytany i przez nas tylko podpisany został, gdyż ojciec i obecni świadki pisać nie umieją.

Ksiądz Ostrowski".

So... It is polish version. Anybody wants to translate it to english? Wink If not, I will do it tomorrow.

EDIT:

Completed in the village of Krzynowłoga Mała on 1 March, 1829, at 8 am. Appeared nobleman (lat. Generosus) Jan Gadomski, 46, residing in Romany-Tuśki, in the presence of noblemen Stanisław Gadomski, 38, and Jan Gadomski, 50, residing in Romany-Tuśki, and presented us with a female infant born in Romany-Tuśki the day of 28 February, at 7:00 pm, of his legal wife Tekla nee Chmielewska, 21(!). At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name Weronika (Veronica), godparents were noblemen Stanisław Gadomski and Wiktoria Gadomska. This act read aloud to the witnesses and signed only by me, because of illiteracy of father and witnesses.

Fr. Ostrowski
Send e-mail
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:51 pm      Post subject:

Two for Anencir:

No. 48

Completed in the village of Luben [?] on 30 April/12 May, 1896, at 4:00 PM. Appeared Nikita Czycza, 21, farmer from the village of Wyryki, in the presence of Grzegorz Bulat, 23, and Nikolai Czycza, 30, farmers from the village of Wyryki, and presented us with a male infant, born in the village of Wyryki on 29 April/11 May of this year at 5:00 AM of his legal wife Helena nee Nadymejko, 21. At holy baptism today, the child was named ANTON. godparents were the above named Grzegorz Bulat and Ewa busko. this act read to the witnesses and signed by me. Archpriest D. Plutinski [?], clerk of civil registry.

- # -

No. 172
Wyryki
Zofia Czycza

Completed in the city of Wlodaw [?] on 29 June/11 August, 1907, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Nikodem Czycza, 32, farmer residing in Wyryki, in the presence of Stefan Lesiuk, 44, and Feliks Gorszczaruk, 30, both farmers residing in Wyryki, and presented a female infant, declaring that she was born in Wyryki on 26 July/8 August of this year at 6:00 PM of his legal wife Helena nee Nadymejko, 33. At holy baptism today, the child was given the name ZOFIA. godparents were Stefan Lesiuk and Tekla Gorszczaruk. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. [?]
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:05 pm      Post subject:

For Dave:

Latkowo
No. 49

Completed in the village of Witowo [?] on 29 June, 1873 [only one date given], at 8:00 AM. Appeared in person Ignacy Grzelak, morganic farmer residing in Latkowo, 42, in the presence of Andrzej Przybyl, 36, and Jozef Walkowski, 24, morganic farmers residing in Latkowo, and presented a male infant, declaring that he was born in the village of Latkowo yesterday at 10:00 PM of his legal wife Teresa nee Jasik, 30. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name PIOTR. Godparents were Wojciech Czajkowski and Lucia Lewandowska. This act read aloud to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Trojanowski, registrar of civil acts.
Anencir Rogoski

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:33 pm      Post subject:

Staripolak64 wrote:
Two for Anencir:

No. 48

Completed in the village of Luben [?] on 30 April/12 May, 1896, at 4:00 PM. Appeared Nikita Czycza, 21, farmer from the village of Wyryki, in the presence of Grzegorz Bulat, 23, and Nikolai Czycza, 30, farmers from the village of Wyryki, and presented us with a male infant, born in the village of Wyryki on 29 April/11 May of this year at 5:00 AM of his legal wife Helena nee Nadymejko, 21. At holy baptism today, the child was named ANTON. godparents were the above named Grzegorz Bulat and Ewa busko. this act read to the witnesses and signed by me. Archpriest D. Plutinski [?], clerk of civil registry.

- # -

No. 172
Wyryki
Zofia Czycza

Completed in the city of Wlodaw [?] on 29 June/11 August, 1907, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Nikodem Czycza, 32, farmer residing in Wyryki, in the presence of Stefan Lesiuk, 44, and Feliks Gorszczaruk, 30, both farmers residing in Wyryki, and presented a female infant, declaring that she was born in Wyryki on 26 July/8 August of this year at 6:00 PM of his legal wife Helena nee Nadymejko, 33. At holy baptism today, the child was given the name ZOFIA. godparents were Stefan Lesiuk and Tekla Gorszczaruk. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. [?]
Anencir Rogoski

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:36 pm      Post subject:

Anencir Rogoski wrote:
Staripolak64 wrote:
Two for Anencir:

No. 48

- # -

No. 172
Wyryki
Zofia Czycza

Ryszard. The Lord is a great person. Anencir Rogoski
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 202 of 238

Jump to: