PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:02 am      Post subject: Our Gen Stories

Here you can put link to your own website or discuss about Gen Stories of others from the section: Our Gen Stories

We have also reserved space for your family history on our website. We would be honored if you would share yours with our community.
Send e-mail
Honjune

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:08 pm      Post subject:

When I was young such things did not interest me, for what was the past to someone like me a kid who only thought of the future ,a better life then my parents had. Today I read through these memories,documents, and look at old photos, conscious of the power of names,places,and pass history of where my roots bgan. How imortant it is to be attached to one's home and country, to treasure dates,photos and the traces that remain of years pass and for new generations and future generations to know their heritage.

Honjune,
Displaced Person #325609

mb camp 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  699.51 KB
 Viewed:  13012 Time(s)

mb camp 1.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Our Gen Stories, Websites and Blogs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: