PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:12 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Stanislaw Giszter

Anencir Rogoski wrote:
Hello!
I would further translation. Birth Stanislaw Giszter.
I appreciate it.
Anencir Rogoski.

Link: http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/804/0/6.1/8/skan/full/4iuotMLWhzt0JtMmHTe6lA

Sadlno

It happened in village Sadlno on 30 October (11 November) 1883 at 3 p.m.
Appeared: Michał Giszter worker 34 years oldliving in city Sadlno in the presence of Szymon Korczewski 40 years old and Bartłomiej Przymiński 35 years old both farmers living in village Sadlno and they show us male child and said that he was born in village Sadlno on 21 October (2 November) 1883 at 4 a.m. from his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Palmowska 25 years old.
Child was bapised under the name Stanisław.
Godparents: Stanisław Markewicz and Marianna Jakubowska

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:13 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

Don wrote:
Could any one translate the name of town or village seen at upper left side of page. This a internet copy of birth certificate of my Uncle Wincenty taken from Torun Archives.
Thank you,
Don

The village name is Kłonówek, and it is here:

https://goo.gl/maps/pXHzA6Sj8rz

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:53 pm      Post subject: Re: translation of names

davepio wrote:
Could I please have some help with translation of the names from the attached excerpt from a census document?

I'm pretty sure that the first column name is Anastazja Grzelak (born Nawrocka). If so, I need help with the names of her parents, the month of her birth and the village in which she was born.

The excerpt came from Księga Ludności Stałej gminy Osięciny, tom 6, wieś Latkowo, Kościelna Wieś, Pułkownikowo, kolonia Wygnanowo, 1886-1913

The entire page of the census document can be found here http://meldunkowe.genealodzy.pl/skan.php?ar=17&zs=0036d&ja=006&kt=1&plik=0058.jpg

Thank you for your help.

Dave

House number: 9

1.Grzelak Franciszka, daughter of Ignacy and Teresa maiden name Maćczak, born on 5 Ceptember 1883 in Latkowo, virgin, peasant origin, Catholic, living with parents, living in Latkowo.

2. Grzelak Piotr, son of Ignacy and Teresa maiden name Maćczak, born on 28 June 1873 in Latkowo, married, peasant origin, Catholic, worker, in the last columnt there is something which i dont understand with date 1894 - maybe Elżbieta will help

3. Grzelak Anastazja maiden name Nawrocka, daughter of Józef and Marianna maiden name Gąsiorowska, born on 14 (26 ) January 1877 in village Żakowice, married, peasant origin, Catholic, living with husband, previously living in village Zielinek

4. Grzelak Józefa, daughter of Piotr and Anastazja maiden name Nawrocka, born on 21 October (2 November) 1895 in Piołunowo, virgin, peasant origin, Catholic, living with parents, preciously lived in Piołunowo

5. Grzelak Andrzej, son of Piotr and Anastazja maiden name Nawrocka, born on 10 (22 ) October 1898 in Kościelna Wieś, single, peasant origin, Catholic, living with parents, previously lived in Kościelna Wieś, died on 2 (15 ) May 1900

6. Grzelak Amelia, daughter of Piotr and Anastazja maiden name Nawrocka, born on 17 (30 ) January 1901 in Jarantowice, virgin, peasant origin, Catholic, living with parents, previously lived in Jarantowice,

7. Grzelak Zygmunt, son of Piotr and Anastazja maiden name Nawrocka, born on 9 (22 ) January 1905 in Latkowo, single, peasant origin, Catholic, living with parents,

8. Grzelak Marianna, daughter of Piotr and Anastazja maiden name Nawrocka, born on 1 ( 14) May 1909 in (cant decipher Osno?), virgin, peasant origin, Catholic, living with parents

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Cyrillic Russian Birth certificate

Don wrote:
Could someone please translate village name on Polish/Russian birth certificate. Looking for location on map of Poland.
Thank you,
Don

The village name is Kłonówek, this village is here:
https://goo.gl/maps/pXHzA6Sj8rz
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:31 pm      Post subject: Re: Cyrillic Russian Birth certificate

Elżbieta,

the only thing i can add is the url link to Kłonówek on google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/pXHzA6Sj8rz

and i also would like to say to everybody: Please give the source link for documents You want to be translated, it helps a lot.

Sometimes records are very small and it is hard for me to decipher them. Sometimes this documents are very illegible because of the priest handwriting and the best way to find some information (village name etc.) is to look on the neighbor records.

Thank You,

Marcel
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:40 pm      Post subject: Re: Record of "Gielicz"

hannahblack26 wrote:
Hello, all,

If it's not too much trouble, could someone please translate this record for me?

Thank you so much.

Best,
Hannah

Lądek
Julian

It happened in Lądek on 12 February 1882 at 6 p.m.
Appeared Karol Gelicz45 years old farmer from Lądek in the presence of Stanisław (cant decipher surname) 50 years old and Andrzej Rychlewski 30 years old both from Lądek and they show us male chils and said that he was born in Lądek on .... this document ends on the next page so You have to send the nexxt page for full translation

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:47 pm      Post subject: Re: One more...

hannahblack26 wrote:
This record is signed in the Latin script by my 2x-great-grandfather (Jan) Nepomucen Gielicz as "N Gielicz." I am curious as to what it says - it appears to involve Nepomucen's brother Karol. The village also does not look familiar - but I think I can see "Ladek" sandwiched in there.

Thank you!!
Best,
Hannah

Lądek
Aleksandra Gelicz

It happened in Lądek on 1 June 1873 at 6 p.m. Appeared Jan Nepomucen Gelicz farmer 31 years old living in Lądek in the presence of Ignacy Nowiszewski??? 34 years old and Antonii Gośliński 50 years old farmers living in Lądek and they show us female child and said that he was born in Lądek on 28 May 1873 at 10 p.m. from his legal wife Paulina maiden name Janicka 30 years old.
Child was baptised by the priest Maksymilian Kegel under the name Aleksandra.
Godparents: Stanisław Wend and Marianna Gelicz.

rrocca

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:32 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:

Zalesie
Nr 88

It happened in Wąsosz on 8 (20 ) March 1887 at 1 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Gardocki nobleman living in Zalesie 40 years old in the presence of Wojciech Godlewski 45 years old and Wojciech Kurkowski 50 years old both nobleman living in Zalesie and they show uf male child and said that he was bon in Zalesie on 3 (15 ) March 1887 at 6 a.m. from his legal wife Antonina maiden name Dobrzycka 40 years old.
Child was baptised by the priest Tukowski under the name Józef.
Godparents: Piotr Kuligowski and Paulina Kurkowska

Thanks so much marcel... I would never have been able to read any of the names without your help.
hannahblack26
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:15 pm      Post subject: Records.

I believe I have found some more Gielicz records - and the second half of Julian Gielicz's birth record. Would it be possible to also have Paulina Janicka's name as it appears in Cyrillic? Her husband married again in 1886, so I am looking for a death record for her but cannot figure out how her name is written.

Thank you for all that you do!

Best,
Hannah

gieliczbirth1877.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  646.92 KB
 Viewed:  16758 Time(s)

gieliczbirth1877.jpg

juliangieliczbirth2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  271.51 KB

juliangieliczbirth2.jpg

gieliczdeath.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  257.24 KB

gieliczdeath.jpg

czaplicki

Replies: 49

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:12 pm      Post subject: Death Record of Tekla Czaplicki

Marcel. Thank you so much for the translations. You are very kind to do this for us.Could you please help with the death record of my 1st cousin 3x removed.
Thank you in advance,
Conrad Czaplicki

thumb_D-Tekla CZ 1892-5_1024.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  175.58 KB

thumb_D-Tekla CZ 1892-5_1024.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Records.

hannahblack26 wrote:
I believe I have found some more Gielicz records - and the second half of Julian Gielicz's birth record. Would it be possible to also have Paulina Janicka's name as it appears in Cyrillic? Her husband married again in 1886, so I am looking for a death record for her but cannot figure out how her name is written.

Thank you for all that you do!

Best,
Hannah

It happened in Lądek on 21 May 1877 at 6 p.m.
Appeared Nepomucen Gelicz slaughterer living in Lądek 38 years old in the presence of Łukasz Matelski farmer 35 years old and Tymon Śmigielski? 39 years old both living in Lądek and they show us female child and said that he was born on 20 May 1877 at 9 p.m. from his legal wife Paulina maiden name Janicka 35 years old.
Child was baptised under the name Julia.
Godparents: Wojciech Małkowski and Katarzyna Matelska.
signed by priest Kegel.

Lądek
Julian

It happened in Lądek on 12 February 1882 at 6 p.m.. Appeared Karol Gelicz 45 years old farmer from Lądek in the presence of Stanisław Pomierski 50 years old and Andrzej Rychlewski30 years old both from Lądek and they show us male child and said that he was born in Lądek on 13 February 1882 (strange, it happened on 12 february and he was born on 13 february .... this is what the document says, mabe it was by mistake?) at 11 p.m. from his legal wife Marianna maiden name (cant decipher because one letter in left margin is cut, it is like Paweła????) 35 years old. Child was baptised under the name Julian.
Godparents: Wicenty Kaszewski and Marcjanna Kornatoska.
signed by priest Kegel.

It happened in Lądek on 24 December 1883 at 11 a.m. Appeared Melchior Frankewicz carpenter 40 years old and Karol Gelicz farmer 38 years old both from Lądek and they said that on 22 December 1883 at 12 midnight died in Lądek Paulina Gelicz, married 42 years old. She was born in city Słupca, daughter of Janicki Tomasz and Janicka Maria maiden name (cant decipher, please, ask somebody, i really cant figure what is the surname, Krzykli...???. She widowed her husband Nepomucen and left 6 children.

I have attached Paulina Gelicz handwriten in cyrylic.

Maybe somebody will help decipher maiden name of Paulina Gelicz mother, i donkt know why i cant

Paulina Gelicz.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  17.76 KB

Paulina Gelicz.JPG

Last edited by marcelproust on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
hannahblack26
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:23 pm      Post subject:

......Wow, I really got lucky there in finding the death certificate.

marcelproust, you are amazing. Thank you so much!!!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:27 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Record of Tekla Czaplicki

czaplicki wrote:
Marcel. Thank you so much for the translations. You are very kind to do this for us.Could you please help with the death record of my 1st cousin 3x removed.
Thank you in advance,
Conrad Czaplicki

Czaplice-Kurki

It happened in village Krzynowłoga Wielka on 12 (24 ) January 1892 at 4 p.m.
Appeared Czaplicki Feliks 41 years oldand Czaplicki Edward 25 years old both farmers living in village Czaplice-Kurki abd they said, that on 10 (22 ) January 1892 at 10 p.m. died in village Czaplice-Kurki Czaplicka Tekla 78 years old widow living with relatives in village Czaplice-Kurki, she was born in Czaplice-Kurki, daughter of dead Czaplicki Michał and dead Marianna Czaplicka maiden name Gewartowska.
signed by priest Romuald Krajewski.

Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:59 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Stanislaw Giszter

marcelproust wrote:
Anencir Rogoski wrote:
Hello!
I would further translation. Birth Stanislaw Giszter.
I appreciate it.
Anencir Rogoski.

Link: http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/804/0/6.1/8/skan/full/4iuotMLWhzt0JtMmHTe6lA

Sadlno

It happened in village Sadlno on 30 October (11 November) 1883 at 3 p.m.
Appeared: Michał Giszter worker 34 years oldliving in city Sadlno in the presence of Szymon Korczewski 40 years old and Bartłomiej Przymiński 35 years old both farmers living in village Sadlno and they show us male child and said that he was born in village Sadlno on 21 October (2 November) 1883 at 4 a.m. from his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Palmowska 25 years old.
Child was bapised under the name Stanisław.
Godparents: Stanisław Markewicz and Marianna Jakubowska

I appreciate more this translation. Anencir Rogoski.
Don

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:27 pm      Post subject: Russian Certificate translation

Could someone please translate this record for me. It was taken from Torun Archives @ genealogiawarchiwach.pl Byczyna, 1899
record #73 [upper right side of page]
Thank you for your assistance,
Don

Scan0019.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  328.58 KB

Scan0019.jpg

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 236, 237, 238  Next Page 237 of 238

Jump to: