PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 68

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:29 am      Post subject: Polish Map, Kataster, and Operat Relationship

Thank you, thank you,....I'll try is this afternoon.

Thanks again,
Larry
starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:03 pm      Post subject:

I noticed the maps for some villages did show the names of families and locations of their respective plots of land. But not so for all villages. The map for the village I wanted didn't show that, but the one for the village nearby did. Any idea why?
may28991

Replies: 68

Post Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:19 pm      Post subject:

I am so very sorry, I don't have a clue.
riglar

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:29 pm      Post subject: Cadastral Maps Frydman, Zamagurze, Polish Spisz

I was very excited to find the 1853 cadastral map for my mother's village of Korabina (gminie Bojanów, powiat stalowowolskim, województwie podkarpackim) online at the website of the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu. http://www.skany.przemysl.ap.gov.pl/show.php?zesp=126&cd=0&ser=0&syg=768M
I wrote to the archives and was also able to get copies of the operat and feldskizzen by mail after wiring payment to the Archives.
I would very much like to find the nineteenth century cadastral map and operat for my father's village of Frydman, which is just outside Galicia, and is in the region of Zamagurze, also known as Polish Spisz (formerly in Slovakia within the Kingdom of Hungary). It was interesting to read an internet post that the cadastral records for the nearby villages of Stare Bystre and Ratulow in Nowy Targ county in Podhale were in Lviv. However, I suppose that is because Lviv was holding records of the Austrian province of Galicia.
I have not been able to find the cadastral map and operat for Frydman (Fridman). I have made inquiries to Slovakia, Hungary and the Archives in Krakow and Nowy Targ. I was informed there was a 1937 map at the PODGK office in Nowy Targ which could be viewed on site, and I was advised that earlier maps had not been turned over by Slovakia.
Has anyone had any success with obtaining cadastral records from the region of Polish Spisz?
Rick Iglar
[email protected]
efc3011

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 3:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Cadastral Maps and Landowner Records

efc3011 wrote:
Thanks to the postings on this website, I have been able to find the 1854 cadastral maps of my grandfather's village, Huta Stara(56/126/0/588M). I am now looking for the landowner records, but can't locate them online. Does anyone know if they are available online?

Thank you!
Elaine

Hello all,
After several years, I went on the hunt for the landowner records(operat?) which apparently correlate with the cadastral maps. I still haven't been able to find them. Has anyone had any luck with these?

Thank you,
Elaine Collins
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research Resources, Tools & Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: