PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:06 pm      Post subject: Kubicki family in Skwirzowa

Looking for family that came from possibly skwirzowa a 19th 20th century in radom province , district Sandomierz, municipality of Łoniów, Catholic parish Sulisławice (russia at the time). My great grandfather, jan/john kubicki was born June 24, 1886 to Adam and Katarzyna (Catherine). John had 2 brothers stanley/stanisław and Ignacy kubicki (born 1891). And a sister, wladyslawa/marianna (born 1894 or 1898) They all left russia at different times and resided in hamtramck, Michigan. Stanley went back to poland/russia. Mary married Anton Andrezjewski. Ignacy married a lady named Stephanie. John married Magdalena Szocinski/ Szocinska. On Mariannas marriage certificate it has Adam listed as her father and Katarzyna (maiden name: kaczmarek/kaezmareck) as her mother.

I can't find any records on this family until they came to the United states. I don't think adam and Catherine came with them because I can't find anything on them.

1466833183284.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  202.92 KB
 Viewed:  2972 Time(s)

1466833183284.jpg

FB_IMG_1464813521541.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.45 KB
 Viewed:  2972 Time(s)

FB_IMG_1464813521541.jpg

sirdan
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 304

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:04 pm      Post subject:

Hello Alix,
You are very Lucky man. If you look on geneteka http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?rid=2449&from_date=&to_date=&search_lastname=kubicki&search_lastname2=&rpp1=0&bdm=B&w=13sk&op=gt&lang=eng You will see that it contains BMD records that cover years from 1826 to 1910!!! I found all Kubicki you mentioned, also marriage between Adam and Katarzyna. What is unsual, entries dont contain parents names.
When searching, Look for male name Kubicki and female Kubicka as well. U means births, M means Marriages, Z means deaths. You can choose one of the tree from the list and search.

If you need assistance in searching passenger manifest of kubicki family just ask.

First picture contains sentence: I send you my image to save in memory forever. Stanisław Kubicki. Majdan 18 of december '31.

Second picture is intriguing, since that young man is suited in uniform that doesnt look like polish.
Alixkubicki

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:59 pm      Post subject:

Thank you!!!!!! I appreciate it very much so Smile
The 2nd picture is of Jan kubicki as a russian cossack. He was taken of his farmland when he was 14 to be a cossack for Nicolas II. He was in Siberia and Harbin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: