PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:56 pm      Post subject: Kuczmas in Trembowla early 1900s

Hello all, I am looking for any ancestore living or deceased with the surname " Kuczma" or " Basara " Kuczma lived in Trembowla and Basara lived in Brzezany in the early 1900s- late 1800s. Wladyslaw Kuczma was born in Trembowla on 21/10/1921 his father was Michael Kuczma and his mother was Anna ( unknown maiden name ). Wladyslaw married Anna Kuczma (nee Basara) of Brzezany born on 8/8/1921 her parents were Michael Basara and Petrunella ( unknown maiden name ) . Wladyslaw had a brother named Jan and sisters named Maria and Sophia. Anna Basara was the youngest of 9 children. Wladyslaw and Anna immigrated to Australia in 1949 and now live in Adelaide South Australia. It is unknown if any of their siblings immigrated or what their fate was during the early 1940s. If you or anyone you know has any information on these families I would be forever greatful to you.

scanner_6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  193.45 KB
 Viewed:  3470 Time(s)

scanner_6.jpg

Shellie
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 998

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Kuczmas in Trembowla early 1900s

Denniseanne60 wrote:
Hello all, I am looking for any ancestore living or deceased with the surname " Kuczma" or " Basara " Kuczma lived in Trembowla and Basara lived in Brzezany in the early 1900s- late 1800s. Wladyslaw Kuczma was born in Trembowla on 21/10/1921 his father was Michael Kuczma and his mother was Anna ( unknown maiden name ). Wladyslaw married Anna Kuczma (nee Basara) of Brzezany born on 8/8/1921 her parents were Michael Basara and Petrunella ( unknown maiden name ) . Wladyslaw had a brother named Jan and sisters named Maria and Sophia. Anna Basara was the youngest of 9 children. Wladyslaw and Anna immigrated to Australia in 1949 and now live in Adelaide South Australia. It is unknown if any of their siblings immigrated or what their fate was during the early 1940s. If you or anyone you know has any information on these families I would be forever greatful to you.

Hi Denniseanne! Thank you for posting your request. I've moved your query to the section devoted to finding relatives, but I would love for you to re-post your wedding photo right inside this thread: http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=737
Please tell us about the photo and the people in it. We love photos!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: