PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:08 pm      Post subject: Stanislawa Bieniasz and Raymond Juste

Searching for any info on my Grandparents. My Grandmother was born on 13 August 1923 (on some documents it says) in Plawo, Nisko, Poland. Her name was Stanislawa Bieniasz. Her married name was Stanislawa Juste. She married Raymond Juste on 22 September 1945 in Ulm ( Danube) Germany. Raymond Juste was born on 6 March 1923 (documents i have say) at Montceau les Mines, Department of Saone et Loire, France. They had a daughter (My mother) named Franziska Juste born 5 November 1953. My mother Franziska passed away February 1989. This is all the info I have about them and the last place I know them to be was in Ulm Germany around 1956 or 1957.

Any Info on them would be greatly appreciated. I would like to add them and any info about them to my family tree I am working on. My email is [email protected]

Thank You,
Heather
Send e-mail
sirdan
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 304

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:16 am      Post subject: Re: Stanislawa Bieniasz and Raymond Juste

Hello!

The place of birth of your grandma is Pławo. Today its a part of Stalowa Wola city. Earlier time it was standalone village. Pławo probably belonged to Rozwadów parish, and im almost sure there would be your grandma babtised. In 1938 they started to build factory infrastructure in that place, and they named it Stalowa Wola. I cannot say where the civil register would be stored. If You are still interested to know parents of Stanisława Bieniasz/Bienias, you can write to priest in Rozwadów .

Parafia pod wezwaniem Matki Bożej Szkaplerznej
ul. Ściegiennego 20
37-464 Stalowa Wola 6
tel. (+4Cool 15 8440440
e-mail: [email protected]

Additionally, there is a cementery search engine, http://www.polskie-cmentarze.com/stalowawola/grobonet/start.php?id=detale&idg=6478&inni=0 there is only one person with Bienias name on big and old Stalowa Wola-Rozwadów cementery
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in the USA and in other countries outside Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: