PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 356, 357, 358 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 72

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:45 pm      Post subject: Zienkiewicz

Hello,
Can you please help with translation of the attached record?

Regards,
Dave Senkewitz

1862 Wojslawice Zienkiewicz 15.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  266.87 KB
 Viewed:  7361 Time(s)

1862 Wojslawice Zienkiewicz 15.JPG

Alexander Kamkin

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:17 am      Post subject: Help in translation

Dear PolishOrigins,

could you please help me in translating the following record?

Kind wishes,
Alexander Kamkin

18.jpg
 Description:
35/2112/0/2.4/57: Księga urodzenia, małżeństw i zgonów:
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/2112/0/2.4/57/skan/full/ntP5qVh00anymNp2qgDJRw
 Filesize:  149.02 KB
 Viewed:  7363 Time(s)

18.jpg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:08 am      Post subject: Re: Zienkiewicz

Senkewitz wrote:
Hello,
Can you please help with translation of the attached record?

Regards,
Dave Senkewitz

15. Wojslawice. It came to pass on the twenty-second day of July in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty-two, at the hour of ten in the evening, in the Town of Wojslawice.

We make known, that today, in the presence witnesses Andrzej Sokol, thirty-five years of age, a farmer from Wojslawice, and Jan Kozieski, forty-five years of age, a miller from Turowiec, the matrimony has been religiously entered into by Marcin Zienkiewicz, twenty-three years of age, a bachelor, born and residing in Wygnance, the son of the Zienkiewiczes, namely, of the married couple Szczepan and Apolonia nee Grzywaczewski, the stewards from Wojslawice, and the maiden Julianna Naydler, twenty years of age, born in Zdubce*, residing beside her mother in Wojslawice, the daughter of the Naydlers, namely, of the late Ferdynand and still alive Anna nee Dozwanski, the tablecloth weavers. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns, which had taken place on the sixth, the thirteenth and the twentieth day of the current month of the current year, in Wojslawice Parish. The newlyweds state that they had not made any premarital agreement. The said religious ceremony has been performed by Priest Maciej Czechanski.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and the witnesses, neither of whom knew how to write, and subsequently signed by myself.

Priest Maciej Czechanski (signed), Civil Registrar

NOTES:*The town referred to above is probably the modern-day town of Zadebce.
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:08 am      Post subject: Re: hi can someone please translate these 2 records? year: 1

zise wrote:
hi can someone please translate these 2 records?

they were attached as 'algata' to a marriage certificate of my grandfather
i believe it might be his birth certificate (?)

thank you very much in advance!

{page 20 (i.e. file “_0472_292.jpg”), continued from page 19}

Observant Jew Josek Hopsztajn has been known to us since birth and was born in the year 1841, in the Town of Klwow, from the Hopsztajns, namely, from the married couple Szlama and Laja nee Rozencholc, and is currently aged 18, and therefore no impediment can possibly exist to contracting the marriage. Our statement we sign with our own hands as fully true, declaring that we will confirm it under oath at any time.

The following denotes Mendel Lapaj: (signed)

The following denotes Szlama Anuchowicz: (signed)

I, the Mayor of the Town of Klwow, do hereby certify that the above signatures of the witnesses are autograph and their statements are identical (signed).
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:13 am      Post subject: Re: hi can someone please translate these 2 records? year: 1

zise wrote:
hi can someone please translate these 2 records?

they were attached as 'algata' to a marriage certificate of my grandfather
i believe it might be his birth certificate (?)

thank you very much in advance!

{translation relates to the file "_0469_138.jpg", page 19}

It came to pass on 14/21 June 1860, in the Town of Klwow.

Affidavit

Today personally appeared before me, a Civil Registrar, observant Jew Josek Hopsztajn, a bachelor residing in the Town of Klwow, and entreated that an affidavit be drawn up so that he could use it as a replacement for the birth certificate needed for the forthcoming contraction of matrimonies. At the same time he announced that he was eighteen years of age and presented two trustworthy witnesses, namely, Mendel Lapaj and Szlama Anuchowicz, both possessing immovable property located in the Town of Klwow, who, in response to the question asked, stated the following

1.My name is Mendel Lapaj, I am 62 years old, I am married and have children, I am of Mosaic denomination, I make a living from my own house and by working as a baker. I have never been tried and have a clean record.

2. My name is Szlama Anuchowicz, I am 75 years old, I am married and have children, I am of Mosaic denomination, I make a living from my own house and by working as a cantor. I have never been tried and have a clean record.

{continued on page 20}
arianne1504

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:01 am      Post subject: Lucyna Lukasik

Hello,

I have found these documents amongst my grandmother's things and wondered what they were about. Can someone please translate for me?

Very kind regards once more,
Michelle

IMG_20170305_0011_NEW.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  IMG_20170305_0011_NEW.pdf
 Filesize:  269.57 KB
 Downloaded:  270 Time(s)

IMG_20170305_0009_NEW.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  IMG_20170305_0009_NEW.pdf
 Filesize:  447.31 KB
 Downloaded:  270 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:07 am      Post subject: Re: Lucyna Lukasik

arianne1504 wrote:
Hello,

I have found these documents amongst my grandmother's things and wondered what they were about. Can someone please translate for me?

Very kind regards once more,
Michelle

School inspector office Tengeru, 16 January 1950
in Tengeru

Certificate

I inform that Mrs. Lucuna Łukasik worked as a preschool teacher in polish settlement Tengeru (Tanganyika) since 10 February 1945 to 15 January 1950.
She effectively discharged her obligations, she understood well role of teacher. She had the right approach for the children. She competently organized classes in preschool.
This certificate is issued due to Mrs. Lucyna Łukasik leaving to Australia.

rubber stamp: School inspector in Tenegru, W. Serafin

Polish State

according to the article number 5, act of 23 June 1923
(Polish Journal of Laws Nr 62, possition 458)

decided to present to Mrs. Lucyna Keller Bronze Cross of Merit for the first time

for the achievements in social and cultural field.

London, 11 November 1976

Prime minister
Kazimierz Sabbat
arianne1504

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:40 pm      Post subject:

Thank you Marcel.
vbstar2010
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 291

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:12 am      Post subject: Re: Help in translation

Alexander Kamkin wrote:
Dear PolishOrigins,

could you please help me in translating the following record?

Kind wishes,
Alexander Kamkin

==

http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=32888#32888

Hi Alexander,

Wow, even with direct link to the document it is really quite blurry. Here is a summary.
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/2112/0/2.4/57/skan/full/ntP5qVh00anymNp2qgDJRw

#6.
Date of record: Rakołupy, 12 January 1848, 1:00 p.m.
Witnesses: Jan Zajac?, age 32, and Jan Octasenk?, age 56, both farmers residing in the village of Rakołupy
Deceased: 9th or 10th (so blurry it's hard to decipher but I "think" maybe the 10th) of January this year at 3:00 p.m., Szymon Brant died, widower, day-laborer, age 76, residing in the village of Rakołupy, son of Stanisław and Maryanna the spouses Brant

Best regards,
Valerie
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:49 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation

kzgupta wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,

Can I ask for a translation of this wedding record for my GGgrandparents ? Thank you very much.... Kathy

Rembowo. It came to pass on the sixth day of February in the year of one thousand eight hundred and forty-two, at the hour of two in the afternoon, in the Town of Janowo.

We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Ignacy Kornolewski, an organist, residing in the Town of Janowo, forty years of age, and Teofil Kokowski, a heir, residing in the Town of Janowo, forty years of age, the religious matrimony has been entered into by Mikolaj Grzegorz Zaborowski, a youth, residing beside his parents in Dzierzgow, born in Rudno Jeziorowe in the Parish of Krzywonoga Mala from the Zaborowskis, namely from the married couple Jan and Jozefa nee Tomaszewski, twenty-six years of age, and the maiden Teofila Golebiewski, residing beside her family in Rembowo, the daughter of the Golebiewskis, namely of Jakob and Marcyanna nee Piotrkowski, both deceased in Rembowo, eighteen years of age, born in Rembowo. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns, namely on the twenty-third and the thirtieth day of January, as well as on the sixth day of February, of the current year, which had taken place both in Janowo Parish and Dzierzgow Parish, as well as by verbal consent of the groom’s parents, while the verbal consent of the female and male guardians of Teofila Golebiewski had been officially declared before the Mayor of Szemplino Czarne Commune on the sixth day of February of the current year. No objections had been raised by anyone to contracting the matrimony. The newlyweds declare that they had not made any premarital agreement.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and the witnesses and subsequently signed by myself and the witness Kornolewski. The appearers and the witness Kokowski did not know how to write.

Priest Maciej Kokowski (signed), Parish Priest of Janowo

Kornolewski (signed)
rkub45
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:25 am      Post subject: Gapski Translations

Could you please translate these records. I know Jacob's is blurred but this is the way it appeared on the film. The more I tried to edit it the worse it seemed to get. This is an important key to the puzzle so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Roger

JacGap1854a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  264.86 KB
 Viewed:  6406 Time(s)

JacGap1854a.jpg

FelixGapskiMar1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  328.43 KB

FelixGapskiMar1.jpg

rkub45
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 am      Post subject: Translations

Could you please translate this birth record?

Thanks in advance

Roger

FranciskaGapska1841.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  272.33 KB

FranciskaGapska1841.jpg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:21 am      Post subject: Re: Translations

rkub45 wrote:
Could you please translate this birth record?

Thanks in advance

Roger

Szosnka. No.25. It came to pass on the twentieth day of September in the year of one thousand eight hundred and forty-one, at the hour of one in the afternoon, in the Village of Broniewo. Appeared personally Andrzej Gapski, a farmer, fifty-five years of age, a Catholic, residing in Szosnka, accompanied by Jozef Tazynski, a farmer, thirty years of age, and Szymon Sobiraj, a farmer, thirty-three years of age, both of them being Catholics residing in Szosnka, and presented to us a baby of the female sex, born on the fourteenth day of the current month of the current year, at the hour of eight in the morning, in Szosnka, from his forty-year-old wife Anna nee Gluszak, a Catholic. The said baby, during the holy baptism which had been held earlier that day, had been given the name Franciszka. Her godparents had been the aforementioned Jozef Tazynski and Angiela Wisniewski. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses and subsequently signed, albeit, since the persons present did not know how to write, solely by myself.
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:04 am      Post subject: Re: Gapski Translations

rkub45 wrote:
Could you please translate these records. I know Jacob's is blurred but this is the way it appeared on the film. The more I tried to edit it the worse it seemed to get. This is an important key to the puzzle so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Roger

{FelixGapskiMar1.jpg}

Szosnka. 2. It came to pass on the seventeenth day of January in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-three, at the hour of ten in the morning, in Broniewo.

We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Augustyn Blaszak, forty years of age, and Maciej Patyk, thirty-three years of age, both of them being farmers residing in Szosnka, the religious matrimony has been entered into by Felix Gapski, a widower, twenty-three years of age, born in Lubsin and currently residing in Szosnka, a farmer, the son of the Gapskis, namely, of the married couple Andrzej and Anna, both still alive, and the maiden Barbara Fortuniak, seventeen years of age, born and currently staying beside her mother on the farm in Szosnka, the daughter of the Fortuniaks, namely, of Szymon, already deceased, and Antonina. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in the Parish Church in Broniewo, namely, on the sixth, the ninth and the sixteenth day of the current month of the current year, and by the occurrence of verbal consent of the newlyweds’ parents. No objections had been raised by anyone to contracting the matrimony. The newlyweds state that they had not made any premarital agreement.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed, albeit, since the appearers did not know how to write, solely by myself.
rkub45
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:36 pm      Post subject: Gapski Translations

Thank you for the translations. I have more and in much better condition. Would greatly appreciate these translated also.

Roger

1854 #5 zg. Andrzej Gapski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  215.27 KB

1854  #5 zg. Andrzej Gapski.jpg

1853 #15 zg. Feliks Gapski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  185.09 KB

1853 #15 zg. Feliks Gapski.jpg

1852 #9 zg. Ewa Gapska.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  186.01 KB

1852 #9 zg. Ewa Gapska.jpg

1851 #29 ur. Tomasz Gapski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  244.19 KB

1851 #29 ur. Tomasz Gapski.jpg

JacGapMar1854b.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  295.27 KB

JacGapMar1854b.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 356, 357, 358 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 357 of 580

Jump to: