PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:32 pm      Post subject: Marriage Certificate 1883

Please could you translate this Marriage Certificate for me?

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-R8SM-7M?mode=g&i=74&cc=1867931.

Marriage Certificate 1883.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  652.76 KB
 Viewed:  7153 Time(s)

Description:
 Filesize:  652.76 KB

Boleslaw Drue Wedding Certificate - rotated.pdf
 Description:
Marriage Certificate between Boleslaw Drue and Maria Zaleska

Download
 Filename:  Boleslaw Drue Wedding Certificate - rotated.pdf
 Filesize:  1.03 MB
 Downloaded:  286 Time(s)

Last edited by ewasiwecka on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:40 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Birth record of Konstanty Brzostek.
Can you please translate ?
Thank you very much !

Konstanty birth cropped.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  351.2 KB

Konstanty birth cropped.jpg

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:42 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Birth record of Marianna Brzostek.
Thank you very much !

Marianna birth cropped.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  333.82 KB

Marianna birth cropped.jpg

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:46 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Death record of Marianna Brzostek.
Thank you very much !

Marianna death cropped.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  209.8 KB

Marianna death cropped.jpg

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:14 pm      Post subject:

carolt71 wrote:
I recently came across this article in the family history center in Salt Lake City. I do not believe it has been available until recently. It is the best article that I have read regarding how to decipher polish vital records. I am going to try to put the link here. The illustrations of the documents were phenomenal and help me a great deal.-I hope everyone has a chance to read it. Here is the one https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/0/0f/Finding_records_of_your_ancestors_Poland.pdf

Carol,
this one has been very helpful for me: https://familysearch.org/wiki/en/Poland_Civil_Registration#Birth_Records

Gilberto
Send e-mail
jeanne329

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:05 pm      Post subject: Translation please-baptism record

I just received several documents from Poland to complete a family story. Translation would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Zygmunt Glosniak birth 10 Feb 1901.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  864.26 KB
 Viewed:  7161 Time(s)

Zygmunt Glosniak birth 10 Feb 1901.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:41 am      Post subject: Re: Translation please-baptism record

jeanne329 wrote:
I just received several documents from Poland to complete a family story. Translation would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Dęby Szlacheckie

It happened in village Dęby Szlacheckie on 4 (17 ) February 1901 at 2 p.m. Appeared Antoni Głośniak 26 years old, farmer living in Dęby Szlacheckie in the presence of Michał Cieślak, 32 years old and Antoni Andrzejak 28 years old, both farmers living in Dęby Szlacheckie and show us male child, he was born in Dęby Szlacheckie on 28 (10 February) 1901 at 1 a.m. from his legal wife Agnieszka maiden name Błaszkowska, 22 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Zygmunt. Godparents: Ludwik politański and Józefa Rybicka. Act was read to present, signed by priest and Antoni Głośniak, witnesses illiterate.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
jeanne329

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:36 am      Post subject: Thank you!

The work you do is incredible and very much appreciated. Those of us trying to do this and ending up frustrated because the writing is in cursive and can't be changed via OCR yet owes a debt to the work you do. I cannot thank you enough for the transcription of this record.

I have two more if you would. The Baptism record of Zygmunt's brother and mother.

Thank you so much!

Agnieszka Blaszkowska Baptism Record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  468.33 KB
 Viewed:  7513 Time(s)

Agnieszka Blaszkowska Baptism Record.jpg

Seweryn Glosniak Baptism Record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  470.44 KB
 Viewed:  7513 Time(s)

Seweryn Glosniak Baptism Record.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:18 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with reading a Russian Marriage Certificate 1883

ewasiwecka wrote:
Could you please decipher this document especially the names, places, dates and professions of those mentioned.

Rozwadow
Bolesław
Drue and
Maria
Eleonora
Zaleska

It took place in Firlej on 29 September (New Style date) 1883 at 9 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Aleksander Mazurkiewicz, apothecary, living in Michów, 30 years old and Władysław Tołwiński, doctor, living in city Lubartów, 32 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between

Bolesław Stefan Franciszek Drue, 28 years old, inspectior of Health Spa in Nałęczów, living in Nałęczów, Lublin county, born in county city Kopyś (nowadays in Belarus), Evangelical Reformed Church confession, son of priest Józef Drue and his legal wife Aleksandra maiden name Bajkowska

and

Maria Eleonora Zaleska, virgin, 16 years old, living with her father in city Lublin, born in folwark Sierock, Firlej romancatholic parish (forlwark is Polish word for a primarily serfdom-based farm and agricultural enterprise (a type of latifundium), often very large), janitor? (not sure), daughter of Leon Zaleski and his deceased wife Maria maiden name Popławska, editors of publishing house of Lublin newspaper.

There were 3 premarital announcements in (cant decipher this name, Bohotemck???) and Lublin cathedral romancatholic parish churches on Sundays at non: 9, 16 and 23 September (New Style dates) 1883.
Brides father allowed for the marriage.
Weddind rite authorized by Lublin romancatholic diocesial consistory on 27 September 1883 (New Style date) number 1764 and by His Excellency bishop of Lublin romancatholic diocese priest Kazimierz Wnorowski in dispensation due to difference in confessions issued on 27 September 1883 (New Style date)number 1770 and 181. Wedding ceremony provided by Remigiusz Krześniak, curate of Firlej romancatholic church in Firlej parish church.
Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.
Groom made following agreement: if the newlyweds will have children and they will stay only with their mother they will be raised in romancatholic confession. Groom submited this declaration in written form.
Act was read and signed by us priest R. Krześniak, newlyweds and witnesses.
ewasiwecka

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:49 pm      Post subject: Marcel

Many thanks for doing this for me and my family. It is so important for my grandchildren to know where they come from. So now another piece of the puzzle fits. I will also be notifying my family in Poland about their ancestors. Once again, thank you.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:23 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Birth record of Konstanty Brzostek.
Thank you very much !

Nr 191
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec on 13 (26 )April 1903 at 1 p.m. Appeared Stanisław Brzostek, 32 years old, farmer from village Myszyniec Stary in the presence of Walenty Dąbkowski, 38 years old and Ignacy Jachimczyk, 40 years old, farmers from village Myszyniec Stary and presented us male child and said that he was born in village Myszyniec Stary on 12 (25 ) April 1903 at 10 a.m. from his legal wife Marianna maiden name Suchecka, 34 years old. Child was baptised this day by priest Stanisław Brudziński under the name Konstanty. Godparents: Stanisław Soliwoda and his wife Rozalia. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by us. Administrator of Myszyniec parish, priest Fr. Karwacki

on the left marigin: Konstanty Brzostek married Franciszka Brodzik on 8 February 1937 Brodzik in Myszyniec Stary church.

Konstanty Brzostek died on 11 April 1980 in Myszyniec Stary. Death act number 28/80.

signed by chief of registry office Maria Złotkowska

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:55 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Birth record of Marianna Brzostek.
Thank you very much !

Nr 472
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec on 11 (24 ) December 1905 at 1 p.m. Appeared Stanisław Brzostek, 32 years old, farmer living in village Myszyniec Stary in the presence of Piotr Świtaj, 40 years old and Ignacy Brzostek, 40 years old, both farmers from village Myszyniec Stary and presented us female child and said that the child was born in village Myszyniec Stary on 10 (23 ) December 1905 at 3 a.m. from his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Suchecka, 32 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Walenty Mroczkowski under the name Maryanna. Godparents: Stanisław Soliwoda and his wife Rozalia. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by priest, administrator of Myszyniec parish Fr. Karwacki.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:00 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Death record of Marianna Brzostek.
Thank you very much !

Nr 250

Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec on 8 (21 ) November 1909 at 1 p.m. Appeared Józef Szewczyk, 50 years old and Walenty Szewczyk, 26 years old, both farmers from village Myszyniec Stary and said that on 7 (20 ) Nocember 1909 at 2 a.m. died in village Myszyniec Stary Maryanna Brzostek, 4 years old, daughter of Stanisław Brzostek and Maryanna Brzostek maiden name Suchecka, farmers living in village Myszyniec Stary. After eye belief about Maryanna Brzostek death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by priest administrator of Myszyniec parishFr. Karwacki.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:33 am      Post subject: Re: Thank you!

jeanne329 wrote:
The work you do is incredible and very much appreciated. Those of us trying to do this and ending up frustrated because the writing is in cursive and can't be changed via OCR yet owes a debt to the work you do. I cannot thank you enough for the transcription of this record.

I have two more if you would. The Baptism record of Zygmunt's brother and mother.

Thank you so much!

Nr 4
Ostrówek

It happened in village Mąkolno on 2 (14 ) January 1877 at 1 p.m. Appeared Tomasz Błaszkowski, farmer living in kolonia Ostrówek (kolonia in polish it is a hamlet - it is a small human settlement) 29 years old, in the presence of Jan Piaskowski, 40 years old and Jakub Mazurek, 56 years old, both farmers living in kolonia Ostrówek and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Ostrówek on 31 December 1876 (12 January 1877) at 10 a.m. from his legal wife Julia maiden name Rybicka, 28 years old. Child was baptised this day by undersigned priest under the name Agnieszka. Godparents: Józef Borkowski and Marianna Zalewska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Leonard Wałowski.

Dęby Szlacheckie

It happened in village Dęby Szlacheckie on 15 (28 ) September 1902 at 10 a.m. Appeared Emilia Zamefelt, present in childbirth, living in village Trzciniec, 60 years old in the presence of Michał Cieślak, 30 years old and Walenty Ficper, 45 years old, both farmers from Dęby Szlacheckie and presented us male child and said that the child was born in village Dęby Szlacheckie on 14 (27 ) September 1902 at midnight.
Father of this child: Antoni Głośniak, farmer, living in village Dęby Szlacheckie, 28 years old. Temporarily staying in America since 1 march 1902.
Mother of a child: legal wife of Antoni Głośniak, Agnieszka maiden name Błaszkowska, 25 years old.
Child was baptised this day under the name Seweryn.
Godparents: Franciszek Rybicki and Adamina Mądrzak.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by priest E. Szałasowski.

[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:07 am      Post subject: Marriage record 1887

Hello,
Please help translating this marriage record from 1887 (record 39). I think these are my great-great-grandparents, Marianna Banach and her husband. Thank you for your help! You are very appreciated.
Elizabeth Angley

irla banach marriage record 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB
 Viewed:  7511 Time(s)

irla banach marriage record 2.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 69 of 338

Jump to: