PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4203

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:12 pm      Post subject:

Cmstanley wrote:
I would greatly appreciate translations of these birth records.

First three are from Kolno, then one from Skulsk.

Thanks in advance!

Christine Stanley

You didnt browse those documents

PAYPAL: [email protected]
saliszewski

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:32 pm      Post subject: Russian record translation

I found my fathers(Edmund Saliszewski) birth record from Ciechanow in 1906 and his parents birth records ( Adam Saliszewski -1876 Zambiski) and his wife (Wladyslawa Kolakowski-1876 Klukowo gm. Swiercze) on the geneteka.genealodzy.pl web site. I would like to get them translated.

Thank You
Edmond Saleski
397 Route 123 N
Stoddard NH, o3464
Tel 321-412-0617
E-mail [email protected]

1906 Edmund Saliszewski B.jpg
 Description:
Church Ciechanow 1906- Was conceived in Hew Hampshire USA - family went back to Poland to Inherit a farm.
 Filesize:  1.33 MB
 Viewed:  7491 Time(s)

1906 Edmund Saliszewski B.jpg

1876 AdamSalizewski B.jpg
 Description:
Church Zabiski, lived in Sokolow Wloscianske 1876
 Filesize:  1.06 MB

1876 AdamSalizewski B.jpg

1876Wladslawa Kolakowska B.jpg
 Description:
Church Klukowo Gm. Swiercze 1876
 Filesize:  538.88 KB

1876Wladslawa Kolakowska B.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:27 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian record translation

saliszewski wrote:
I found my fathers(Edmund Saliszewski) birth record from Ciechanow in 1906 and his parents birth records ( Adam Saliszewski -1876 Zambiski) and his wife (Wladyslawa Kolakowski-1876 Klukowo gm. Swiercze) on the geneteka.genealodzy.pl web site. I would like to get them translated.

Thank You
Edmond Saleski
397 Route 123 N
Stoddard NH, o3464
Tel 321-412-0617
E-mail [email protected]

Rutki-Łęki
Nr 455

It took place in city Ciechanów on 3 (16 ) December 1906 at 1 p.m.Appeared Adam Saliszewski, farmer from Rutki-Łęki, 28 years old in the presence of witnesses Wawrzyniec Szczepański and Tomasz Chrzanowski, church servants from Ciechanów and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Rutki-Łęki on 2 (15 ) December 1906 at 4 p.m. from his legal wife Władysława maiden name Kołakowska, 25 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Feliks Zakiewski, curate, under the name Edmund. Godparents: Ludwik Kownacki and Natalia Kołakowska. Act was read to present, signed only by the priest, rector of Ciechanów parish.

Nr 11
Sokołowo

It took place in village Zambski on 11 (23 ) January 1876 at 2 p.m. Appeared Teofil Saliszewski, farmhand, 35 years old, living in Sokołowo in the presence Józef Osenek???, 38 years old and Onufry Zdziera, 30 years old, farmers living in Sokołowo and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Sokołowo on 10 (22 ) January 1876 at noon from his deceased wife Karolina maiden name Godlewska, 32 years old. Child was baptised under the name Adam. Godparents: Andrzej Ślesicki and Wiktoria Skoczylas. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Wincenty Gorski, administrator of Zambski parish.

Nr 11 Prusinowice

It took place in Klukowo on 4 (16 ) January 1876 at 2 p.m. Appeared Fabian Kołakowski, part owner, 32 years old, living in Prusinowice in the presence of Jan Kowalski, 46 years old and Piotr Kowalski, 33 years old, farmers living in Prusinowice and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Prusinowice on 3 (15 ) January 1876 at noon from his legal wife Wiktorya maiden name Szlubowska, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Władysława. Godparents: Wiktor Dzbański and his wife Wiktoria. Act was read to present, signed by the priest St. Waśniewski, parish rector and child's father.

Cmstanley
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 67

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:21 pm      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
Cmstanley wrote:
I would greatly appreciate translations of these birth records.

First three are from Kolno, then one from Skulsk.

Thanks in advance!

Christine Stanley

You didnt browse those documents

Sorry, couldn't get them to upload from tablet. Trying again from computer.

Thomasz Kielczewski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  481.84 KB

Thomasz Kielczewski.jpg

Boleslawa Kielczewski.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  222.47 KB

Boleslawa Kielczewski.png

Antoni Kielczewski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  536.33 KB

Antoni Kielczewski.jpg

Cmstanley
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 67

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:27 pm      Post subject: Josef Zrabkowski 1871 Skulsk

And here's the last one

Josef Zrabkowski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  420.79 KB

Josef Zrabkowski.jpg

[email protected]

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:44 am      Post subject: Metryki parafialne

Witam jestem nowa na forum Smile Poszukuje kogoś kto odczyta metryki moich przodków które udało mi się odszukać. Za każdą pomoc będę bardzo wdzięczna .

Justyna

2017-03-21 11.07.08.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  680.04 KB

2017-03-21 11.07.08.png

2017-03-21 11.09.41.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  344.24 KB

2017-03-21 11.09.41.png

received_1529816767045137.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.96 KB

received_1529816767045137.jpeg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:15 am      Post subject: Re: Metryki parafialne

[email protected] wrote:
Witam jestem nowa na forum Smile Poszukuje kogoś kto odczyta metryki moich przodków które udało mi się odszukać. Za każdą pomoc będę bardzo wdzięczna .

Justyna

rozumiem, że na język polski wystarczy?

[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:32 am      Post subject: Hello

Please help with this birth record translation for Marcin Babiarz of Rataje. I am very grateful for your help.
Elizabeth

martin babiarz birth record 1886.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB
 Viewed:  7880 Time(s)

martin babiarz birth record 1886.png

[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:38 am      Post subject: please help

Hello,
I have also found some records from my grandfather's side of the family. Please help me translate this birth record for Stanislaw Golonka. Thank you very much.
Elizabeth

Stanislaw Golonka birth 1886.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  984.18 KB

Stanislaw Golonka birth 1886.png

[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:57 am      Post subject: confusing

Hello,
I am sorry to ask for one more translation, but please translate this one, also for Martin Babiarz, but born in 1888 (different from the previous Martin Babiarz). I am having some confusion because there seems to be two Wojciech Babiarz's who both had sons named Martin just two years apart n the same village (Rataje). Also, I think that both Wojciech's have wives named Katarzyna. The only differences are the ages and the wife's maiden name. Again, I am sorry to be asking for so much, but I hope this can help me understand the different families.

Thanks,
Elizabeth Angley

martin babiarz 1888.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  879.8 KB

martin babiarz 1888.png

mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:38 pm      Post subject: Re: Budny Births: Jan 1881, Maryanna 1883, Władysław 1905

Thank you for the Budny birth records. These are the last out of sixteen children. It appears that the two witnesses either lived near the church or were employed as witnesses for everyone in the village. Knowing about the godparents, however, has helped me to learn family connections.

Marilyn

marcelproust wrote:
mestanton wrote:
Thank you, marcelproust, for the recent Budny birth translations from Radziejów parish in the late 1880s. The records are leading me to understand the identities of witnesses and godparents who may be related, particularly members of the Wesołowski family since I have not been able to find the marriage of Wincenty Budny and Marcyanna Wesołowska before the birth of my grandfather in September of 1880.

Here are three more Budny births from Radziejów parish in the late 1890s--Pelagia in 1895, Jan 1896, and Andrzej in 1899, plus the death of Jan Budny in 1897.

Many thanks,

Marilyn

Kolonia Stary Radziejów
Nr 33

It took place in Radziejów on 14 (26 ) February 1895 at 1 p.m. Appeared Wincenty Budny, 36 years old, farmer from Kolonia Stary Radziejów in the presence of Dionizy Przybyłowski, 53 years old and Jakub Stefański, 37 years old, both daylaborers from Radziejów, and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Kolonia Stary Radziejów this day at 1 a.m. from his legal wife Marcyanna maiden name Wesołowska, 33 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Pelagia. Godparents: Walenty Odważny and Katarzyna Kmiec. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Brożek, parish rector.

Kolonia Stary Radziejów
Nr 147

It took place in Radziejów on 16 (28 ) November 1899 at 4 p.m. Appeared Wincenty Budny, 42 years old, farmer from Kolonia Stary Radziejów in the presence of Dionizy Przybyłowski, 55 years old and Piotr Gorzycki, 52 years old, both daylaborers from Radziejów, and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Kolonia Stary Radziejów this day at 7 a.m. from his legal wife Marcyanna maiden name Wesołowska, 37 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Andrzej. Godparents: Franciszek Ulatowski and Marianna Szklarska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Brożek, parish rector.

Kolonia Stary Radziejów
Nr 135

It took place in Radziejów on 25 October (6 November) 1896 at 5 p.m. Appeared Wincenty Budny, 40 years old, farmer from Kolonia Stary Radziejów in the presence of Dionizy Przybyłowski, 54 years old and , Piotr Gorzycki, 50 years old, both daylaborers from Radziejów, and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Kolonia Stary Radziejów on 24 October (5 November) 1896 from his legal wife Marcyanna maiden name Wesołowska, 35 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Jan. Godparents: Piotr Kmiec and Marianna Rogacka . Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Brożek, parish rector.

Kolonia Stary Radziejów
Nr 41

It took place in Radziejów on 8 (20 ) August 1897 at 3 p.m. Appeared Dionizy Przybyłowski, 55 years old and Piotr Gorzycki, 51 years old, both daylaborers from Radziejów and said that on 7 (19 ) August 1897 at 9 a.m. died in Kolonia Stary Radziejów Jan Budny, 9 months old, born and living in Kolonia Stary Radziejów with his parents. Son of Wincenty and his wife Marcjanna maiden name Wesołowska, farmers. After eye belief about Jan death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Brożek, parish rector.

Jan Budny Birth 1881.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  333.24 KB

Jan Budny Birth 1881.jpg

Marianna Budna Birth 1883.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  269.76 KB

Marianna Budna Birth 1883.jpg

Władysław Budny Birth 1905.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  298.57 KB

Władysław Budny Birth 1905.jpg

[email protected]

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Metryki parafialne

marcelproust wrote:
[email protected] wrote:

Justyna

rozumiem, że na język polski wystarczy?
Send e-mail
Senkewitz
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 72

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:27 pm      Post subject: Zienkiewicz

Hello,
Can you please help me with translation of this record?

399 Jan Zienkiewicz.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  234.83 KB

399 Jan Zienkiewicz.JPG

Senkewitz
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:32 pm      Post subject: Zienkiewicz

Can you please help with one more record?

295 Zienkiewicz.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  252.67 KB

295 Zienkiewicz.JPG

Senkewitz
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:43 pm      Post subject: Disregard 295 and 399 Zienkiewicz

My apologies. I just found that I already have translations for the two records above.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 75 of 339

Jump to: