PolishOrigins Forum

 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 357, 358, 359 ... 441, 442, 443  Next
Author
Message
PabianAus



Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Replies: 169
Location: Australia

Back to top
Post Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:28 am      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Death of Andrzej Gapski 1854 Record # 5
Szosnka. No. 5. It came to pass in Broniewo on the tenth day of June in the year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-four, at eleven o’clock in the morning. There appeared personally Roch Kociński, fifty-six years old, and Jan Sikorski, seventy years old, both farmers residing in Szosnka, and attested to the fact that on the eighth day of this month and current year, at eight o’clock in the morning, in Szosnka, the death of Andrew Gapski, a farmer, seventy years old, son of Roch and his wife Anna, leaving behind his widow Anna and six children Antoni, Jakub, Franciszek, Marianna, Marianna and Franciszka. This certificate was read aloud to the declarants and subsequently signed by myself, since the declarants did not know how to write.

Death of Feliks Gapski 1853 Record # 15
Szosnka. No. 15. It came to pass in Broniewo on the eighth day of August in the year one thousand eight hundred and fifty three, at nine o’clock in the morning. There appeared personally Jan Patyk, a farmer, fifty nine (?) years old, and Marian Zalewski, the owner, thirty six years old, both residing in Szosnka, and attested to the fact that on the sixth day of this month and current year, at nine o’clock in the evening, in Szosnka, the death of Felix Gapski, a farm hand, twenty three years old, son of Andrew and his wife Anna both still living, leaving behind his widow Barbara and son Tomasz. This certificate was read aloud to the declarants and subsequently signed by myself, and one of the declarants.

Death of Ewa Gapska 1852 Record # 9
Szosnka. No. 9. It came to pass in Broniewo on the twenty first day of August (?) in the year one thousand eight hundred and fifty two, at twelve o’clock in the afternoon, there appeared personally Augustyn Błaszak, forty one years old, and Wojciech Bartczak, thirty two years old, both farmers residing in Szosnka, and attested to the fact that on the nineteenth day of this month and current year, at ten o’clock in the evening, in Szosnka, the death of Ewa Gapska, twenty two years old, daughter of Andrew, and his wife Marianna, Graczyk, both still living, leaving behind her widowed husband Felix and son Tomasz. This certificate was read aloud to the declarants and subsequently signed by myself, since the declarants did not know how to write.

Birth of Tomasz Glapski 1851 Record # 29
Szosnka. No. 29. It came to pass in Broniewo on the eleventh day of December in the year one thousand eight hundred and fifty one, at nine o’clock in the morning, there appeared personally Felix Gapski, a farmer, twenty two old, residing in Szosnka, accompanied by Wawrzeniec Woźniak 40 years old, and Józef Kłos, 45 years old, both farmers and residing in Szosnka, and presented to us a baby of the male sex, born in Szosnka on the tenth day of the current month and year, at seven o’clock in the morning, by his twenty two year old wife Ewa nee Graczyk. The said baby, during the holy baptism which had been held today, was given the name Tomasz. His godparents were Wawrzeniec Woźniak and Franciszka Jałoszyńska. This certificate was read aloud to the declarants and subsequently signed by myself, since the declarants did not know how to write.

Marriage 1854 Record # 12. ##There are a couple of surname and place names that I had difficulty interpreting. Other people might offer suggestions, please ##
Szosnka. 12. It came to pass in Broniewo on the thirteenth day of November in the year one thousand eight hundred and fifty four, at twelve o’clock in the afternoon.
We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Karol Kmozyniak (?), fifty years old, and Jan Piątkowski, fifty four years old, both of them being farmers residing in Szosnka, that today the religious matrimony has been entered into by Jakób Gapski, bachelor, nineteen years old, born in Szewce (??) and currently residing in Szosnka, a farmer, the son of the Andrzej Gapski (deceased), and his wife Anna, and the maiden Franciszka, eighteen years old, born in Zakorow (??) and currently residing with her sister in Szosnka, the daughter of the Ignacy and Kataryzna Podelewski (both deceased). The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in the Parish Church in Broniewo, on the twenty ninth of October, the fifth and the twelfth of November of the current year, and by the occurrence of verbal consent of the newlyweds’ parents. No objections had been raised by anyone to contracting the matrimony. The newlyweds stated that they had not entered into any premarital agreement. This certificate was read aloud to those present and subsequently signed solely by myself, since those present did not know how to write.

Regards
Tom
View user's profile
Send private message
rkub45
PolishOrigins Patron


Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Replies: 45

Back to top
Post Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:52 am      Post subject: Gapski Translations
Reply with quote

Thanks Tom,

Greatly appreciate the translations you have provided.

Roger
View user's profile
Send private message
ossnhughie
PolishOrigins Patron


Joined: 19 Sep 2010
Replies: 349
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:12 am      Post subject: Polish record translations
Reply with quote

Hello I have 3 Polish records I would like translated whenever anyone is available to. Two are birth/baptismsand the 3rd is a marriage record.
Jozef Frackiewicz from Jewie parish #87
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSM1-KS7Q-R?mode=g
Slywester Frackiewicz from Kozakiszki parish #38
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSM1-V9WT-R?mode=g 
Jan Frackiewicz marriage Kozakiszki parish #5
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSM1-K9DF-T?mode=g
Thanks to those who can help.
Warm regards,

Hugh

_________________
Litwo! Ojczyzno moja! ty jesteś jak zdrowie;
Ile cię trzeba cenić, ten tylko się dowie, Kto cię stracił.
View user's profile
Send private message
Send e-mail
rkub45
PolishOrigins Patron


Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Replies: 45

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:18 pm      Post subject: Translation
Reply with quote

Could someone please translate this record for me?

Thank you, Roger



1863 #11 zg. Anna Gapska.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  255.64 KB
 Viewed:  1689 Time(s)

1863 #11 zg. Anna Gapska.jpg


View user's profile
Send private message
PabianAus



Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Replies: 169
Location: Australia

Back to top
Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:14 am      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Roger,
Here is my translation of Anna Gapska’s death record #11 in 1863....……

Szosnka. No. 11. It came to pass in Broniewo on the third day of August in the year one thousand eight hundred and sixty three, at ten o’clock in the morning, there appeared personally Wojciech Bartczak, forty five years old, and Jan Patyk, seventy years old, both farmers residing in Szosnka, and attested to the fact that on the thirty first day of July in the current year, at eight o’clock in the evening, in Szosnka, the death of Anna Gapska, a widow, sixty four years old, daughter of Roch and Teresa Staszak, both deceased, and leaving behind six children – Marianna, Marianna, Antoni, Jakób, Franciszek, Franciszka.

Regards
Tom
View user's profile
Send private message
rkub45
PolishOrigins Patron


Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Replies: 45

Back to top
Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:37 am      Post subject: Anna Gapska Translation
Reply with quote

Tom,

Thanks again

Roger
View user's profile
Send private message
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Replies: 1752
Location: Michigan City, Indiana

Back to top
Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:39 am      Post subject:
Reply with quote

PabianAus wrote:
Roger,
Here is my translation of Anna Gapska’s death record #11 in 1863....……

Szosnka. No. 11. It came to pass in Broniewo on the third day of August in the year one thousand eight hundred and sixty three, at ten o’clock in the morning, there appeared personally Wojciech Bartczak, forty five years old, and Jan Patyk, seventy years old, both farmers residing in Szosnka, and attested to the fact that on the thirty first day of July in the current year, at eight o’clock in the evening, in Szosnka, the death of Anna Gapska, a widow, sixty four years old, daughter of Roch and Teresa Staszak, both deceased, and leaving behind six children – Marianna, Marianna, Antoni, Jakób, Franciszek, Franciszka.

Regards
Tom


Tom & Roger,

A minor but important point... The first two surviving children do not have the same name. The first is Marcyanna (sometimes spelled Marcjanna) and the second is Maryanna (the old spelling) or Marianna (current spelling). Marcyanna/Marcjanna (Latin: Martiana) is the feminine form of the masculine given name Marcin/Martin. The English version is Martine.

Hope this clarifies two easily confused given names---one extremely common and the other much less common.

Dave
View user's profile
Send private message
rkub45
PolishOrigins Patron


Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Replies: 45

Back to top
Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:36 am      Post subject: Anna Gapski Translations
Reply with quote

Yes, I was aware of the difference in the names through a previous post of Marcjanna & Maryanna's birth records.

Thanks Dave, for your input it is much appreciated

Roger
View user's profile
Send private message
mestanton



Joined: 14 May 2015
Replies: 202

Back to top
Post Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:04 am      Post subject: Michał Budny Marriage 1850
Reply with quote

Please translate the 2nd marriage of widower Michał Budny who was born in Bachorce of Piotr and Maryanna Budny. Does this record give information about the date and place of death of the first wife Agnieska as marriages of widowers/widows often do?

Thank you,

Marilyn



Michał Budny Marriage 2 1850.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  386.3 KB
 Viewed:  1706 Time(s)

Michał Budny Marriage 2 1850.jpg


View user's profile
Send private message
cwk1958



Joined: 09 Oct 2014
Replies: 15

Back to top
Post Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:12 pm      Post subject: Marriage of Antoni Jakobiak and Teodozja Górajczyk
Reply with quote

Was wondering if, at your earliest convenience, someone could translate the marriage information below. Your help is greatly appreicated! If this should be in another location for translation. Please advise and I will remove.

Thanks for all the help!



Jakubiak and Gorajczyk Marriage 1903.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  621.43 KB
 Viewed:  1706 Time(s)

Jakubiak and Gorajczyk Marriage 1903.jpg




Last edited by cwk1958 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile
Send private message
Fantom



Joined: 30 Sep 2016
Replies: 133
Location: Polska

Back to top
Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:41 am      Post subject: Re: Michał Budny Marriage 1850
Reply with quote

mestanton wrote:
Please translate the 2nd marriage of widower Michał Budny who was born in Bachorce of Piotr and Maryanna Budny. Does this record give information about the date and place of death of the first wife Agnieska as marriages of widowers/widows often do?

Thank you,

Marilyn


No. 8. Zakowice. It came to pass on the eleventh day of February in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty, at the hour of nine in the morning, in Koscielna Wies.

We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Jozef Matuszewski, fifty-six years of age, and Tomasz Brzezinski, forty years of age, both of them being day-labourers residing in Zakowice, the religious matrimony has been entered into by Michal Budny, widower of the deceased Agnieszka, a shepherd in Szamszyce, residing in Zakowice, born in Bachorka, the son of Piotr and Maryanna, forty-nine years of age, and Maryanna Lewandoski, a day-labouress, widow of Jan deceased in Ozdoba in the year of one thousand eight hundred and forty-eight, residing in Zakowice, born in Swiatniki, the daughter of Wojciech and Maryanna, forty years of age. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in Koscielna Wies Parish, namely, on the twenty-seventh day of January, as well as on the third and tenth day of the current month of the current year. No objections had been raised by anyone to contracting the matrimony. The newlyweds had not made any premarital agreement. The verbal consent of the newlyweds had occurred.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed, albeit, since they did not know how to write, solely by myself.
View user's profile
Send private message
worlaskey



Joined: 14 May 2016
Replies: 23

Back to top
Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:07 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Please translate attached document


Felicsa Pianka.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Felicsa Pianka.pdf
 Filesize:  1018.14 KB
 Downloaded:  65 Time(s)


Felicsa Pianka.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Felicsa Pianka.pdf
 Filesize:  1018.14 KB
 Downloaded:  70 Time(s)

View user's profile
Send private message
mestanton



Joined: 14 May 2015
Replies: 202

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Michał Budny Marriage 1850
Reply with quote

Thank you for the translation of the 2nd marriage of my ancestor's brother that is full of detailed information about his place of birth Bachorce (that I know to be in Piaski parish), his place of work, and his residence. The information is much appreciated because it relates to the marriages of two of his children nearby in 1851 and 1855. The puzzle pieces are coming together.

Regards,
Marilyn

Fantom wrote:
mestanton wrote:
Please translate the 2nd marriage of widower Michał Budny who was born in Bachorce of Piotr and Maryanna Budny. Does this record give information about the date and place of death of the first wife Agnieska as marriages of widowers/widows often do?

Thank you,

Marilyn


No. 8. Zakowice. It came to pass on the eleventh day of February in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty, at the hour of nine in the morning, in Koscielna Wies.

We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Jozef Matuszewski, fifty-six years of age, and Tomasz Brzezinski, forty years of age, both of them being day-labourers residing in Zakowice, the religious matrimony has been entered into by Michal Budny, widower of the deceased Agnieszka, a shepherd in Szamszyce, residing in Zakowice, born in Bachorka, the son of Piotr and Maryanna, forty-nine years of age, and Maryanna Lewandoski, a day-labouress, widow of Jan deceased in Ozdoba in the year of one thousand eight hundred and forty-eight, residing in Zakowice, born in Swiatniki, the daughter of Wojciech and Maryanna, forty years of age. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in Koscielna Wies Parish, namely, on the twenty-seventh day of January, as well as on the third and tenth day of the current month of the current year. No objections had been raised by anyone to contracting the matrimony. The newlyweds had not made any premarital agreement. The verbal consent of the newlyweds had occurred.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed, albeit, since they did not know how to write, solely by myself.
View user's profile
Send private message
Senkewitz
PolishOrigins Patron


Joined: 24 Aug 2016
Replies: 72

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:21 pm      Post subject: Zienkiewicz
Reply with quote

Hello,
Can you please help with translation of this record? Thanks so much.



129 Zienkiewicz.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  314.73 KB
 Viewed:  1706 Time(s)

129 Zienkiewicz.JPG


View user's profile
Send private message
PabianAus



Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Replies: 169
Location: Australia

Back to top
Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:04 am      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Lublin
Parish of St Nicholas (Sw. Mikołaj)
Birth certificate #129 http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1861/0/2.4/38/skan/full/qnl8EIiYVjHZYan6MeL4RA
It happened in the city of Lublin on Thursday 16th October 1845 at 6pm. There appeared Andrzej Zienkiewicz, father of the child, fireman, 49 years old, residing in Kalinowszczyzna (comment - now a suburb of Lublin), accompanied by Jan Zołnierowicz , 40 years old, and Stanisław Rybicki , mason/bricklayer?, 40 years old, and presented us a male child, born on the 14th of this month and year at 9am in Kalinowszczyzna by his wife Franciszka nee Skowrońska, 26 years old. At the holy baptism held today the child was given the name Piotr (Peter), and his godparents were Mateusz Kłos and Marianna Siczek. This certificate was read to those present, and was only signed by us, because the father and the witnesses do not know how to write.

I managed to find the marriage of Andrzej Zienkiewicz and Franciszka Skowrońska. It was record #52 on 18 September 1842 in the Lublin parish of Sw. Jana.
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1859/0/2.4/22/skan/full/zcwtCg00ZzqHnTLikZdkdg

Regards
Tom W
View user's profile
Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 357, 358, 359 ... 441, 442, 443  Next Page 358 of 443

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB ©

© 2019 COPYRIGHTS BY THE OWNER OF POLISHORIGINS.COM