PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:26 am      Post subject: Tłumaczenie na język.polski

Witam, chciałam bardzo podziękować za przetłumaczenie aktu moich przodków. Mam jeszcze prośbę o przetłumaczenie tego aktu : http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0615d&sy=1875&kt=2&plik=46-47.jpg#zoom=1&x=712&y=488. Z góry bardzo dziękuję.
Send e-mail
BeatrixH

Replies: 29

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:56 pm      Post subject:

Hello,
I was wondering if someone could translate this birth certificate for me. Thanks so much.

RuttichG1895a.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.23 MB
 Viewed:  7392 Time(s)

RuttichG1895a.png

conniecabe

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:38 pm      Post subject: Please translate at your convenience

Can you translate this birth record for me? (Record #1) I truly appreciate the help. Thank you.

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-R873-XD?mode=g&i=261&cc=1867931

Walter P. Birth Record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB
 Viewed:  7392 Time(s)

Walter P. Birth Record.jpg

Last edited by conniecabe on Mon May 01, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
conniecabe

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:41 pm      Post subject: Please translate at your convenience Round 2

Would you be so kind as to translate this marriage record for me too? (Record #7) Thank you.

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-RHW8-RL?mode=g&i=116&cc=1867931

F&M Marriage record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  746.14 KB
 Viewed:  7393 Time(s)

F&M Marriage record.jpg

Last edited by conniecabe on Mon May 01, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
conniecabe

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:47 pm      Post subject: Please translate at your convenience- Last one for now

I hate to ask, but can you translate one last record? (Record #60) I really appreciate your help! Thank you.

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1913/0/2.4/72/skan/full/TwcDQhCSiq4f-ecs4zal7A

Last edited by conniecabe on Mon May 01, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
myonick

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:24 pm      Post subject: Jozef Zielinski Birth Record

Marcel
Please translate the birth record for Jozef Zielinski
Your help is always appreciated.

Thank you
Mary

Birth Record Jozef Zielinski2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.11 MB
 Viewed:  7391 Time(s)

Birth Record Jozef Zielinski2.jpg

Send e-mail
khill1881

Replies: 90

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:44 pm      Post subject: #123 death in 1901 of Marianna Zielinska

It looks like you are very busy and there is no rush on this one. This is the link:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0825d&sy=310&kt=2&plik=118-123.jpg#zoom=1&x=2054&y=1875

Thank you so much for all your work.
Katherine
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:31 pm      Post subject: Re: Jakub Panuciak birth 1873

nercell wrote:
Hello,

May I have a translation of the following birth record

Indexed as noted below-
Panuciak Jakub Szczebrzeszyn 90 1873 A: Jan, M: Tekla d. Chorzempa, Topólcza

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1930/0/2.4/132/skan/full/8b9kMg9ZB5x5hG2DvH_-0w

Thank you,

Nancy

It took place in city Szczebrzeszyn on 21 April 1873 at 4 p.m. Appeared Jan Panuciak, child's father, peasant, living in village Topólcza, 50 years old in the presence of Michał Bogdzieszowicz 32 years old and Tomasz Gurma, 24 years old, peasants from Topólcza and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Topólcza on 17 April 1873 at 4 a.m. from his legal wife Tekla maiden name Chorzempa, 40 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Antoni Lisowski under the name Jakub.
Godparents: Bogdzieszowicz and Barbara Lipiec.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Piotr Bychawski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:39 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage translation

BeatrixH wrote:
Hello,
Could someone please translate this marriage record for me? Thanks
Beatrix

It took place in the village Ludwin on 13 (26 ) September 1901 at 11 a.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Wilhelm Batke, 26 years old and Ludwik Kreczman, 36 years old, both living in Zezulin, yesterday there was concluded religious marriage in Baptists prayers house in Zezulin between:

Gotlieb Zontak (Sontak) 30 years old, widower, son of Edward and Anna-Justyna maiden name Badke, living in kolonia Godziembów

and

Emilia Rozentreter, 20 years old, virgin, daughter of Jan and Julianna maiden name Sztek, born in Z...(cant decipher) and living in kolonia Mogielnica, Siedliszcze community, Chełm county.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Baptists prayers house in Zezulin on Sundays: 19 August (1 September), and on two next sundays 1901.

No obstacles to the conclusion of this marriage had occurred.

There was no premaritat agreement.

The age of the newlyweds is proved in the metric documents included to this act.

Act was read to present, signed by the preacher and the witnesses, newlyweds are illiterate.

signed by the preacher.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Zygmunt Drue

ewasiwecka wrote:
Please could you translate this for me. Many thanks Ewa

Nr 536
died on: 30 May 1905
died in city Wilno
died at the age of 3 years and 6 months
who: Alfons Jakowiew Panstwo, son of peasants
the cause of death: Gastritis
burial place: His body with the permission of Prystaw no. 245 according to the law is burried in Rasos cemetery in Wilno

Nr 537
died on: 30 May 1905
died in city Wilno
died at the age of 1 year
who: Zygmunt Iwanow Drue, son of noblemans
burial place: His body with the permission of Prystaw 5th district No. 89 according to the law is burried in Rasos cemetery in Wilno.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:39 pm      Post subject: Re: Edward Drue

ewasiwecka wrote:
Please could you translate this for me. Many thanks.

Nr 53

died on: 22 January 1902 in Wilno
who: Jan Joannowicz Perkowski
cause of death: tuberculosis
mieszczanin ( a social state consisting of citizens of cities, ie people who are free, governed by the law of the city), died at the age of 5 years
burial place: His body with the permission of Prystaw 2th district No. 7 according to the law is burried in Rasos cemetery in Wilno.

died on: 22 January 1902 in Wilno
who: Edward Iwanowicz Drue
cause of death: Croup
mieszczanin ( a social state consisting of citizens of cities, ie people who are free, governed by the law of the city), died at the age of 5 years
burial place: His body with the permission of Prystaw 1th district No. 24 according to the law is burried in Rasos cemetery in Wilno.

ewasiwecka

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:47 pm      Post subject: Translation

Would you please translate this Registration of Death for me please. Many thanks. Ewa Drue-Siwecka

Edward Drue - Wilno Registration of Death.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  109.03 KB
 Viewed:  8286 Time(s)

Edward Drue - Wilno Registration of Death.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Jadzia Drue Registration of Birth

ewasiwecka wrote:
Could you please be so kind as to translate this for me.

You posted it 3 times, but this is not Jadzia birth record, but Jan Aleksander Drue birth record.

Drue Jan Aleksander

It took place in city Lublin on 29 April (11 May) 1889 at 6 p.m. Appeared Bolesław Stefan Drue, Lublin newspaper publisher, 33 years old, living in Lublin, in the presence of Zdzisław Piasecki, lawyer, 35 years old and Antoni Sokołowski, accountant of Treasury Chamber 40 years old, both living in Lublin and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Lublin on 10 (22 ) March 1889 at 10 a.m. from his legal wife Marya Eleonora maiden name Zaleska, 21 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Ślemczyński inder two names Jan Aleksander. Godparents Zdzisław Piasecki and Janina Zaleska. The reason for the delay in the preparation of this act was child's father bussines. Act was read to present, signed by them and priest Jan Kurecza.

i have attached the title page of some book i have found, it was published in Bolesław Drue printing house. As You can see there is the address of this printing house.

drue.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  57.44 KB
 Viewed:  8286 Time(s)

drue.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:35 pm      Post subject: Re: Jadzia Drue - Registration of Death

ewasiwecka wrote:
Could you please translate this Registration of Death for me. Many thanks. Ewa

Drue Jadwiga

It took place in city Lublin on 5 (17 ) January 1890 at 6 p.m. Appeared Bolesław Drue, Lublin newspaper publisher and Aleksander Stiepanow, photographer, both from Lublin, both 34 years old and they said that this day at 11 a.m. died in Lublin Jadwiga Drue, 4 years old, daughter of Bolesław and Marya maiden name Zaleska, born in village Nałęczów. After eye beliefe about Jadwiga Drue death this act was read to present, the first one is the child's father, signed by them and priest.

ewasiwecka

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:36 pm      Post subject: Jadwiga Drue

Hello Marcel. I hope that I've posted the correct Registration to you this time. Thank you for the attached book. The family knows a lot about Boleslaw Drue Snr. but I have never seen his name actually in print, so thank you for sending this to me. I posted the other request three times because of my impatience. These days of computers, I expect everything to be immediate and when it isn't, I'm afraid I tend to get a bit finger happy. Regards, Ewa Drue-Siwecka

Jadzia Drue 1890 - Death Certificate child to Boleslaw.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  526.22 KB
 Viewed:  8287 Time(s)

Jadzia Drue 1890 - Death Certificate child to Boleslaw.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 83 of 339

Jump to: