PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 362, 363, 364 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 231

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:04 pm      Post subject: Great Grandparents Marriage

Jan Krampitz and Katharina Malon. Married in 1865 Lipno

I've gone from "There were two vines in Lipno" .. then .. "it was two lbs of snail's day .." ?!?
on the opening sentence!! I know what it *should* say, but ..

Change one letter of one word and the entire sentence gets twisted. Don't think
I'm going to get the hang of learning *and* interpreting cursive Polish simultaneously

Thanks in advance.
Bob K

Jan-Krampitz_Katharin-Malone_M1865.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  659.45 KB
 Viewed:  10508 Time(s)

Jan-Krampitz_Katharin-Malone_M1865.jpg

Send e-mail
Rastlr

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:43 am      Post subject: Karoline Rüdiger Rast Death Record

Greetings,

This is my first post to this forum. First, many thanks for the opportunity to be part of this group. Second, may I request a translation of the attached death record? It is for Karoline Rüdiger (Rydych) Rast, a native of Georgental, Poland, spouse of August Rast, living in Trzebowo, Poland. She died in 1866 in Duninow, Poland.

Thank you for your help.

Lawrence Rast

1866 - Karoline Ru?diger Rast Death Record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  901.12 KB

1866 - Karoline Ru?diger Rast Death Record.jpg

Mzaleska

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:26 pm      Post subject: Russian translation help

Thank you for the reply. My documents are in Russian and believe me, I have tried with the help of the book "In Their Words" - but the marriage document is just too old and faded for me to work with and I thought someone with more experience with Russian documents might be able to help. I apologize if my request was inappropriate.

Thank you,
Michelle
mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:24 pm      Post subject: Józefata Budna Marriage 1855

Please translate this Byczyna parish marriage record for Józefata Budna, born in Radziejów, daughter of Michał and Agnieszka Budny. I cannot tell whether the mother is still living and where the parents are living. The groom is Kazimierz Dziubic, but I need help with his birthplace and the residence of his parents.

Marilyn

Józefata Budna Marriage 1855.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  474.8 KB

Józefata Budna Marriage 1855.jpg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:35 am      Post subject: Re: Karoline Rüdiger Rast Death Record

Rastlr wrote:
Greetings,

This is my first post to this forum. First, many thanks for the opportunity to be part of this group. Second, may I request a translation of the attached death record? It is for Karoline Rüdiger (Rydych) Rast, a native of Georgental, Poland, spouse of August Rast, living in Trzebowo, Poland. She died in 1866 in Duninow, Poland.

Thank you for your help.

Lawrence Rast

It came to pass on the twenty-first day of November in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty-six, at the hour of nine in the morning, in Doninowo. Appeared personally August Rast, forty-one years of age, and Jan Rast, forty-four years of age, the farmers residing in Trzebowo, and testified before me that Karolina Rast nee Rudiger, the wife of the first of the appearers, residing beside her husband in Trzebowo, forty-one years of age, born in Georgenthal to parents of unknown names, had deceased the day before, at the hour of eight in the morning, in the same village. After the departure of Karolina Rast nee Rudiger was visually ascertained, the present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, i.e. to the husband and brother-in-law of the deceased, but was not signed since they stated that that they did not know how to write.
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:47 am      Post subject: Re: Józefata Budna Marriage 1855

mestanton wrote:
Please translate this Byczyna parish marriage record for Józefata Budna, born in Radziejów, daughter of Michał and Agnieszka Budny. I cannot tell whether the mother is still living and where the parents are living. The groom is Kazimierz Dziubic, but I need help with his birthplace and the residence of his parents.

Marilyn

5. Piolonowo. It came to pass on the eighth day of May in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-five, at the hour of nine in the morning, in Byczyna.

We make known that today, in the presence of Wawrzyniec (surname illegible), thirty-eight years of age, a farmer residing in Ulomie, and Jozef Domanski, forty years of age, a smith residing in Piolonowo, the religious matrimony has been entered into by Kazimierz Dziubich, a youth, twenty-four years of age, a stableman residing in Piolonowo, born in the Village of Szostka from the Dziubichs, namely, from the married couple Andrzej and Maryanna, both deceased in Szostka, and the maiden Jozefata Budny, twenty-one years of age, a maid from Piolonowo, born in the Town of Radziejow from the Budnys, namely, from the married couple Mikolaj and Agnieszka, both residing in Swiete. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in the Parish Church in Byczyna before the people gathered for a service, namely, on Sunday the twenty-second and the twenty-ninth day of April, as well as on Sunday the sixth day of May, of the current year. No objections had been raised by anyone to contracting the matrimony. The newlyweds state that they had not made any premarital agreement.

The present certificate was read aloud to the father of the bride present and to the witnesses and subsequently signed, albeit, since neither of the appearers knew how to write, solely by myself.

Priest Madalenski (signed), Responsible for the Maintenance of Civil Registration Records
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:18 am      Post subject: Death records Olek Barbara and Olek Katarzyna

Hello, I would appreciate a translation of these death records. Thank you so much.
Christine

Olek Barbara d. 1861 #24.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  926.55 KB
 Viewed:  10512 Time(s)

Olek Barbara d. 1861 #24.jpg

Olek Katarzyna d. 1863 #45.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  839.76 KB
 Viewed:  10512 Time(s)

Olek Katarzyna d. 1863 #45.jpg

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:26 pm      Post subject: Re: Death records Olek Barbara and Olek Katarzyna

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I would appreciate a translation of these death records. Thank you so much.
Christine

Death of Barbara Olek nee Przbyła
ttp://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1468d&sy=1861&kt=3&plik=022-027.jpg#zoom=1.25&x=105&y=1926
#24 It took place in the village of Dzietrzkowice on the thirteenth day of April in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty one at eight o’clock in the morning, there appeared Wojciech Olek, a cottage worker, twenty nine years old, and Piotr Jurosek, farmer, forty years old, residing in the village of Łubnice (note: about 2 kms to the west of Dzietrzkowice), and attested to the death on the twelfth day of the current month and year of Barbara Olek, daughter of Michał Przbyła and Agata nee Korbel, born in the village of Łubnice, aged forty seven years old. She leaves behind a widowed husband, Antoni Olek. After the eyewitness certification of the death of Barbara Olek, this certificate was read aloud to those present, who are not able to write, and was signed by myself.

Death of Katarzyna Olek nee Jona
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1468d&sy=1863&kt=3&plik=040-045.jpg#zoom=1&x=1934&y=1994
#45 It took place in the village of Dzietrzkowice on the sixteenth day of November in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty three at three o’clock in the afternoon, there appeared Idzi Olek, a farmer, forty three years old, and Leon Wydmuch, gardener, sixty two years old, residing in the village of Łubnice (note: about 2 kms to the west of Dzietrzkowice), and attested to the death, on the fifteenth of November of the current year in the town of Łubnice, of Katarzyna Olek, daughter of Tomasz Jona and Katarzyna nee Osadnik, born in the village of Łubnice, aged fifty eight years old. She leaves behind a widowed husband, Piotr Olek. After the eyewitness certification of the death of Katarzyna Olek, this certificate was read aloud to those present, who are not able to write, and was signed by myself.

Tom
PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Józefata Budna Marriage 1855

mestanton wrote:

Marilyn

Marilyn,

In answer to your questions I have translated the marriage certificate highlights:

Piołunowo (note: about 7kms NE of Radziejów and 2kms SE of Byczyna) Parish of Byczyna
Date: 8 May 1855 at 9 a.m.
Groom: Kazimierz Dziubich bachelor age 24 residing in Piołunowo, born in Szostka (note: parish of Broniewo and about 7 kms W of Radziejów). Father: Andrzej Mother: Marianna Both deceased in Rustka or Rostka or Rost or Rust (note: hard to interpret).

Bride: Józefa Budna age 22 maid in Piołunowo, born in Radziejów. Father: Mikołaj Mother: Agnieszka (note: no indication that they are deceased.)

Hope that helps a bit
Tom
ironhide781

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eva Janke marriage

ironhide781 wrote:
Could someone please translate this marriage record? It's between Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eva Janke, in Kepa Kikolska, Poland, in 1835. Thank you!
mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:35 am      Post subject: Re: Józefata Budna Marriage 1855

Thank you for the very detailed translation which answered my questions. I appreciate knowing that the father heard the certificate being read along with the witnesses, the first of whom is Wawrzyniec Bruzdzinski, the bride's second cousin from Ułomie. The detail about the father's residence led me to his death place nearby two years later.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Marilyn

Fantom wrote:
mestanton wrote:

Marilyn

5. Piolonowo. It came to pass on the eighth day of May in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-five, at the hour of nine in the morning, in Byczyna.

We make known that today, in the presence of Wawrzyniec (surname illegible), thirty-eight years of age, a farmer residing in Ulomie, and Jozef Domanski, forty years of age, a smith residing in Piolonowo, the religious matrimony has been entered into by Kazimierz Dziubich, a youth, twenty-four years of age, a stableman residing in Piolonowo, born in the Village of Szostka from the Dziubichs, namely, from the married couple Andrzej and Maryanna, both deceased in Szostka, and the maiden Jozefata Budny, twenty-one years of age, a maid from Piolonowo, born in the Town of Radziejow from the Budnys, namely, from the married couple Mikolaj and Agnieszka, both residing in Swiete. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in the Parish Church in Byczyna before the people gathered for a service, namely, on Sunday the twenty-second and the twenty-ninth day of April, as well as on Sunday the sixth day of May, of the current year. No objections had been raised by anyone to contracting the matrimony. The newlyweds state that they had not made any premarital agreement.

The present certificate was read aloud to the father of the bride present and to the witnesses and subsequently signed, albeit, since neither of the appearers knew how to write, solely by myself.

Priest Madalenski (signed), Responsible for the Maintenance of Civil Registration Records
janetw

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:50 pm      Post subject: translation from Polish

Hello could you please help me translate this married record , it is betwen Piotr Kozik and Stanislawa Kozdrój 1921 and act number 319.
Thank you so much./ Janetw
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=8&zs=9264d&sy=345&kt=1&skan=319.jpg#zoom=1&x=314&y=1021
Send e-mail
BobK
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 231

Post Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:53 pm      Post subject:

You guys are doing a great job, Back on Friday Apr 28, 2017. I posted a record of my great grandparents marriage.
I didn't add "Please Translate", I was trying to do it myself and was quite frustrated with Google's variations ..

So please someone, go back to April 28, page 362, and as time permits - I would appreciate a translation of
that record..

Bob K
Send e-mail
vbstar2010
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 291

Post Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:18 pm      Post subject: Re: Great Grandparents Marriage

BobK wrote:
Jan Krampitz and Katharina Malon. Married in 1865 Lipno

I've gone from "There were two vines in Lipno" .. then .. "it was two lbs of snail's day .." ?!?
on the opening sentence!! I know what it *should* say, but ..

Change one letter of one word and the entire sentence gets twisted. Don't think
I'm going to get the hang of learning *and* interpreting cursive Polish simultaneously

Thanks in advance.
Bob K

==

http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=33692#33692

Here's my try Bob with additions/corrections welcome.

Date of record: Lipno, 19 November 1865, 5:00 p.m.
Witnesses: Michał Marks, farmer of Makowiec?, age 28, and Michał Freide, farmer of Lipno, age 43
Groom: Jan Krampitz, bachelor, day-laborer residing in Marianki, under 21 years of age, born in Marianki of the late Michał Krampitz and his wife Anna nee Wollenberg
Bride: Miss Katarzyna Malon, living with parents in Barany, age 19, born in Krzywy-Las of Michał and Euforzyna nee Gorning the spouses Malon
Banns: 1, 8, & 15 October this year in Lipno parish, and 22, 29 October, & 5 November this year in Sierpc parish

Regards,
Valerie
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:53 am      Post subject: Czerwinska Birth Record 1858

While struggling to get a better understanding of interpreting these old records, I am additionally perplexed by the length of this one, which I believe to be my g.grandmother.

I'm not sure if the second paragraph on the second page even relates to her record. As the birth date is December 30, perhaps the second paragraph refers to closing comments for the year by the priest? The index register follows immediately on the page.

I hope one of the great contributors can help me in the general translation and understanding of the record as I struggle to become more knowledgeable with these records.

Thank you VERY much!
Joe

AgnesCzerwinski_pg2.jpg
 Description:
Birth record for Agnes Czerwinska continues on following page.
 Filesize:  133.03 KB
 Viewed:  10511 Time(s)

AgnesCzerwinski_pg2.jpg

AgnesCzerwinski_pg1.jpg
 Description:
Birth record for Agnes Czerwinska begins on the bottom of the right hand page of the record book...
 Filesize:  85.71 KB
 Viewed:  10511 Time(s)

AgnesCzerwinski_pg1.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 362, 363, 364 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 363 of 580

Jump to: