PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:02 am      Post subject: Portion of Szrensk marriage record

Dear Marcel,

I am trying not to ask too often but would be grateful for a translation of the bride's half of a marriage record. I have had no problem tracing the groom's family but the bride's has been very difficult.

The names are:
Place of marriage: Szreńsk
Groom: Józef Czerwiński
Bride: Marta Chrzanowska, widow, born Lendzion
Deceased former husband: Józef Chrzanowski
Place of death: Niedziałki, Lipowiec
Bride's parents: Adam and Józefa Lendzion

Does the place of bride's birth look like Lidzbark, Prussia to you, and if so, is that Lidzbark county it also says there? I have been searching records in Lidzbark Welski (Działdowo county) and Lidzbark Warminski (Lidzbark county) to no avail so far.

Many thanks,
Tonya

Excerpt 1891 M Czerwinski-Lendzion Szrensk.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  187.3 KB
 Viewed:  7801 Time(s)

Excerpt 1891 M Czerwinski-Lendzion Szrensk.JPG

Krasnal

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:50 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

Can you please help me with the translation of this marriage registry?

marriage-father side.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  828.35 KB

marriage-father side.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:00 am      Post subject: Re: Lukasiewicz and Sobolewski

Cmstanley wrote:
Marcel,
Could I please get translations at your convenience?

Links:
Death of Francisek Lukasiewicz Akt 37
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryki.php?op=kt&ar=6&zs=0079d&sy=1908&kt=3

Birth of Stanislaw Sobolewski, Akt 11
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryki.php?op=kt&ar=6&zs=0079d&sy=1875&kt=1

Birth of Feliksa Sobolewski, Akt 80
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryki.php?op=kt&ar=6&zs=0079d&sy=1876&kt=1

Death of Eleanora Sobolewska Akt 90
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryki.php?op=kt&ar=6&zs=0079d&sy=1893&kt=3

Thanks in advance,
Christine Stanley

Karniewek

It took place in Dzierżenin on 19 June (2 July) 1908 at 2 p.m. Appeared Karol polepski 70 years old and Stanisław Smogorzewski 50 years old, farmers living in Karniewek and they said that on 18 June (1 July) 1908 at 2 p.m. died in Karniewek Franciszek Łukasiewicz, 5 years old, son of Feliks Łukasiewicz and Feliksa Łukasiewicz maiden name Sobolewska, workers, born and living in Karniewiek.
After eye belief about Franciszek Łukasiewicz death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, administrator of Dzierżenin parish M. Sawicki.

Świeszewo

It took place in Dzierżenin on 20 January (1 February) 1875 at 1 p.m. AppearedJózef Sobolewski, worker living in village Świeszewo 41 years old in the presence of Michał Szczepankowski, son of farmer, 22 years old and Stanisław Gumiński, farmer 45 years old both living in village Świeszewo and presented us male child and said that the child was born in village Świeszewo on 16 (28 ) January 1875 at 8 p.m. from his legal wife Eleonora maiden name Jackowska 39 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Stanisłąw. Godparents: Michał Szczepankowski and Józefa Przybysz. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, administrator of Dzierżenin parish L. Krzyczkowski.

Karniewiek

It took place in Dzierżenin on 17 (29 ) October 1876 at 3 p.m. Appeared Józef Sobolewski, shoemaker, living in village Karniewek, 46 years old in the presence of Jan Ołtarzewski 32 years old and Antoni Grzybowski 52 years old, farmers living in village Karniewek and presented us female child and said that the child was born in the village Karniewek on 10 (22 ) October 1876 at 11 p.m. from his legal wife Eleonora maiden name Jackowska 41 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Feliksa. Godparents: Kazimierz Korbuszewski organist and Rozalia Chrzanowska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, administrator of Dzierżenin parish L. Krzyczkowski.

Karniewiek
Nr 90

It took place in Dzierżenin on 7 (19 ) October 1893 at 11 a.m. Appeared Józef Sobolewski, husband, 57 years old and Józef Arsenowski 26 years old, both farmers living in Karniewek and they said that on 5 (17 ) 1893 at 5 a.m. died in Karniewek Eleonora Sobolewska maiden name Jackowska 58 years old, daughter of deceased Antoni Jackowski. She widowed her husband Józef Sobolewski.
After eye belief about Eleonora Sobolewska death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, administrator of Dzierżenin parish Jan Morawski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:00 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate Krawczyk birth records

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Marcel,

When you have the opportunity, please translate the attached birth records for: Boleslaw Krawczyk (record # 331) and Lucan Krawczyk (record # 213).

Thank you so much for your help!

All the best,
Cynthia

Rutka

it took place in city Tomaszów on 30 September (12 October) 1879 at 2 p.m. Appeared Józef Byra 30 years old and Jan Waliwender 30 years old and Łukasz Groszek 36 years old peasants living in the village Rutka and presented us male child and said that the child was born in the village Rutka on 28 September (10 October) 1879 at 7 a.m. It is a child of Jan Krawczyk, peasant living in the village Rutka 33 years old and his legal wife Marianna maiden name Nocek 30 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Łukasz. Godparents: Marcin Łagowski and Jadwiga Bondyra. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the rector of Tomaszów parish priest St. Skurzański.

kol. Gaczyski???
Bolesław Krawczyk

i put ??? in the village name because i cant find this village on the map. i put ... where the words were covered.

It took place in city Tomaszów on 4 (17 ) November 1912 at 2 p.m. Appeared łukasz Krawczyk, 38 years old farmer living in kolonia Gaczyski?? in the presence of Szymon Pro.... 39 years old and Stanisław Jabłoński 39 years old farmers living in klolonia Gaczyski??? and presented us male child and said that the child was born in in kolonia Gaczyski??? on 30 october (12 November) 1912 at 9 a.m. from his legal wife Antonina maiden name Tryndoch 31 years old. Chjild was baptised this day by the priest Władysław matuszyński, curate of Tomaszów parish, under the name Bolesław in honor of Saint Bolesław the martyr. Godparents: Szymon Broc and Katarzyna Leńczuk. Acy was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Cmstanley
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 67

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:06 am      Post subject: Re: Lukasiewicz and Sobolewski

Marcel-
Thank you so much for the Lukasiewicz/Sobolewski translations!

Christine Stanley
worlaskey

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:20 pm      Post subject: Russian translation request

I am attaching a document for the wedding of my Great Grand Parents Konstanty an Felicjanna Pianka which occurred in 1894 in St Vincent De Paul Church in Zbojna parish. I would greatly appreciate your help in translating this whenever it is convenient.I thank you in advance

William Orlaskey

056-057marriagecertificate.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.76 MB

056-057marriagecertificate.jpg

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:45 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

Thank you so much for translating the Krawczyk records!!

All the best to you,
Cynthia
Send e-mail
simao

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:10 am      Post subject: Need help to translate from russian

Need help to translate from russian. Certificate of birth of my grandfather.
Thanks in advance.
Simao.

Certidao1.jpg
 Description:
Birth of my granfather
 Filesize:  102.69 KB
 Viewed:  7387 Time(s)

Certidao1.jpg

simao

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:11 am      Post subject: Need help to translate from russian

Need help to translate from russian. Certificate of birth of my grandmother.
Thanks in advance.
Simao.

Certidao2.jpg
 Description:
Certificate of birth of my grandmother.
 Filesize:  98.34 KB

Certidao2.jpg

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:13 am      Post subject: Re: Need help to translate from russian

simao wrote:
Need help to translate from russian. Certificate of birth of my grandfather.
Thanks in advance.
Simao.

Simão,
isto são extratos, versão resumida dos registros originais. Uma descoberta: Cyprian Potyrało, filho de Piotr Potyralo e Rozalia Bąk, casou em Księżomierz no dia 28 de janeiro de 1891, com Balbina Mikita, filha de Walenty Mikita e Marianna Bugajska. Cyprian tinha 21 anos (no registro me parece 32) e Balbina, 36. Ela era viúva de Antoni Dudzinski (me parece que ele morreu em 1888), Ela nasceu em Padew, powiat Mielec. Registro original do casamento, em russo, neste link:registro nr. 8
http://fotolubgens.lubgens.eu/ksiezomierz/sluby/1891/07-08.jpg

E o Szymon nasceu em 13 de julho, registro original aqui: nr. 36
http://fotolubgens.lubgens.eu/ksiezomierz/urodzenia//1895/31-36.jpg

registro original da Katarzyna Oleszko em http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1899/0/2.1/5/skan/full/SE3XC0671cdSVJQP1TFdSw
ela nasceu em Leszczyna, filha de Jan Oleszko e Petronella Czaply
woj. lubelskie
pow. kraśnicki
gmina Urzędów
320 osób
kod: 23-250
mas o batimos foi na paróquia de Popkowice, 3,5 km ao sul.

Gilberto Magroski

Sem título.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  197.36 KB

Sem título.jpg

Last edited by Magroski49 on Sun May 14, 2017 3:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Send e-mail
Henry1949

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:50 pm      Post subject: RUSSIAN DOCUMENTS - TRANSLATION

Would appreciate assistance in translating, into English, these two Russian records. Thank you.
Regards, Henry

Klementyna Slapinski (Chojnowska) 1908 Death Cert (Record 43).pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Klementyna Slapinski (Chojnowska) 1908 Death Cert (Record 43).pdf
 Filesize:  1.96 MB
 Downloaded:  313 Time(s)

Grzegorz Slapinski 1895 Birth Cert (Record 57).pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Grzegorz Slapinski 1895 Birth Cert (Record 57).pdf
 Filesize:  1.82 MB
 Downloaded:  290 Time(s)

Send e-mail
Sofie Rusin

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:47 am      Post subject:

Can someone please translate entry for my father's brother, Stanisław. Father Franciszek and mother Helena zd Adamczyk.
Thank you, Zosia

image.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  718.6 KB

image.png

[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:55 am      Post subject: death record help please

Hello,
I would be very thankful if someone can help me with this death record for Antoni Pasternak. Thank you very much.
Elizabeth

http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,17447,55 record 76

2017-05-16.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.09 MB

2017-05-16.png

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:28 am      Post subject: Re: RUSSIAN DOCUMENTS - TRANSLATION

Henry1949 wrote:
Would appreciate assistance in translating, into English, these two Russian records. Thank you.
Regards, Henry

Here is the translation of the birth of Grzegorz Słapiński

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/1/skan/full/rSeR8l1FDAwR8SoFs-D-Uw
No. 57. Józefowo (the village where the child was born). It occurred in the village (the parish) of Poryte, on the twenty sixth of February (the Julian calendar date)/: ninth of March (the Gregorian calendar date) one thousand eight hundred and ninety fifth year, at two o'clock in the afternoon, that there appeared, in person, Konstanty Słapiński thirty eight year old peasant farmer and residing in Józefowo, in the presence of Stanisław Walewski thirty three years old and Francziszek Grędziszewski (?) sixty two years old, peasant farmers and residing in Józefowo; and showed us a child of the male gender; declaring that it was born in Józefowo yesterday at ten o'clock in the evening to his legal wife Klementyna nee Chojnowska thirty three years of age. This child at holy baptism was given the name Grzegorz and godparents were Roch Steczkowski and Halina Kulikowska This document was read to the declarant and illiterate witnesses and signed by us the priest Marcin Włostowski.

Tom
mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:57 pm      Post subject: Jadwiga Budna death 1909

Please translate this Radziejów parish death record #84. I am hoping that I have found this record of my great great grandmother Jadwiga Budna. She was born in 1827 in Kolonia Stary Radziejów of Józef Gadzialiński and his wife Marianna Jaloszyńska. I think I see their names in the record along with that of her husband Andrzej Budny. Is he still living? Maybe she died in September if I am teaching myself to read the Russian handwriting correctly.

I appreciate your help.

Marilyn

Jadwiga Budna death 1909 (1).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  255.98 KB
 Viewed:  7386 Time(s)

Jadwiga Budna death 1909 (1).jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 87 of 338

Jump to: