PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:08 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Jan Czapla

marcelproust wrote:
Anencir Rogoski wrote:
I like the translation of the birth of Jan Czapla.
Thanks in advance.
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/615/0/-/16/skan/full/q7tTnKz62lvVeR_VPUFnEg
Anencir José Rogoski.

It took place in the village Podklasztor on 29 September (11 October) 1891 at 1 p.m. Appeared Jan Czapla, farmer living in the village Bliżów, 31 years old in the presence of Błażej Sarzyński 50? years old and Józef Teterycz 45 years old both farmers living in the village Bliżów and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Bliżów on 28 September (10 October) 1891 at 2 a.m. from his legal wife Tekla maiden name Jarosz, 24 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Karol Wojtasiewicz, rector of Krasnobród parish church, under the name JAN. Godparents: Błażej Sarzyński and Zofia Teterycz. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest K. Wojtasiewicz.

Marcel! I thank you for the Russian translation. Thank you very much. Anencir Rogoski.
gpblaney

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:13 pm      Post subject: Thank You!

Thank you very much, Marcel! You have been very helpful!
Send e-mail
Henry1949

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:12 am      Post subject: RUSSIAN DOCUMENTS - TRANSLATION

Hello Marcel,
Thank you very much for translating the two documents.
Would you be kind enough to translate this document relating to my grandfather's brother.
Henry

Ignacy Wojciech Slapinski 1890 Birth Cert (Record 78).pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Ignacy Wojciech Slapinski 1890 Birth Cert (Record 78).pdf
 Filesize:  1.91 MB
 Downloaded:  311 Time(s)

Send e-mail
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:58 pm      Post subject:

To all users of this thread,

Please check the new Records Translations Guidelines: http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=33993#33993 .
Send e-mail
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:40 pm      Post subject:

Greetings, Marcel:

Greatly appreciate your help in translating the attached birth record of my grandmother's eldest brother, Antoni Dudczak.

While I regret that my ignorance of the Russian language adds to your workload, I am most grateful for you help!

Best,
Joe

AntoniDudczak_1875.jpg
 Description:
Birth record for Antoni Dudczak 1875
 Filesize:  225.97 KB
 Viewed:  8019 Time(s)

AntoniDudczak_1875.jpg

[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:21 pm      Post subject: Katarzyna death record

Hello Marcel,
If you can help with one more record, I would be very grateful.

This is the death record for Katarzyna Gumuła in 1890. I have tried to translate myself. I believe she was the widow of Jan. Her father's name is possibly Walenty? She died in Komorów but was born in another town, maybe Grabowica?

I think she was 67 when she died? I am not sure but I am really trying to learn so that I do not have to ask for so much help.

Thank you.

record 30 at http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,128370,60

2017-05-30 (1).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.16 MB
 Viewed:  8019 Time(s)

2017-05-30 (1).png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:33 am      Post subject: Re: RUSSIAN DOCUMENTS - TRANSLATION

Henry1949 wrote:
Hello Marcel,
Thank you very much for translating the two documents.
Would you be kind enough to translate this document relating to my grandfather's brother.
Henry

Nr 78
Józefowo

It took place in the village Poryte on 25 March (6 April) 1890 at 4 p.m. Appeared Konstanty Słapiński, 35 years old, farmer living in Józefowo in the presence of Józef Grzędziszewski, 50 years old and Franciszek Grzędziszewski, 52 years old, farmers living in Józefowo and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Józefowo on 25 March (6 April) 1890at 10 a.m. from his legal wife Klementyna maiden name Chojnowska, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day under two names: Ignacy and Wojciech. Godparents: Stanisław Walewski and Anna Steczkowska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Marcjan Włostowski, administrator of Poryte parish.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:54 am      Post subject:

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings, Marcel:

Greatly appreciate your help in translating the attached birth record of my grandmother's eldest brother, Antoni Dudczak.

While I regret that my ignorance of the Russian language adds to your workload, I am most grateful for you help!

Best,
Joe

Sawilno

It took place in Zgłowiączka on 11 January 1875 at 5 p.m. Appeared Wawrzyniec Dutczak , farmer, 34 years old, living in Sawilno in the presence of witnesses Wawrzyniec Kołtoński, 40 years old and Stanisław Łukaczewski, 50 years old, both from Sawilno, farmers and presented us male child and said that the child was born on 11 January 1875 at 5 a.m. from his legal wife Ewa maiden name Okońska, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day by undersigned priest, Zygmunt Jabłkowski, under the name Antoni. Godparents: Józef Skubaczewski and Jadwiga Kasprzak.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, rector of Zgłowiączka parish, Zygmunt Jabłkowski.

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:23 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings, Marcel:

Best,
Joe

Sawilno

It took place in Zgłowiączka on 11 January 1875 at 5 p.m. Appeared Wawrzyniec Dutczak , farmer, 34 years old, living in Sawilno in the presence of witnesses Wawrzyniec Kołtoński, 40 years old and Stanisław Łukaczewski, 50 years old, both from Sawilno, farmers and presented us male child and said that the child was born on 11 January 1875 at 5 a.m. from his legal wife Ewa maiden name Okońska, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day by undersigned priest, Zygmunt Jabłkowski, under the name Antoni. Godparents: Józef Skubaczewski and Jadwiga Kasprzak.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, rector of Zgłowiączka parish, Zygmunt Jabłkowski.

Marcel.. thank you so very much for this! Deciphering these details of dates and ages is a huge help. Would never have gotten this far without your help!

Best,
Joe

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 pm      Post subject: Please translate Czajkowski birth record

Hello Marcelproust,

I hope you are doing well. When you have the time, please translate the essentials of these two Roman Catholic records. One is birth record for Jozef Czajkowski the other for Jan Czajkowski. Parents are: Kazimierz Czajkowski and Jozefa Kaminska. Birthplace is Nasielsk.

Thank you,
Cynthia

1890-377 Jan Czajkowski birth indiv.jpg
 Description:
Jan Czajkowski birth
 Filesize:  359.42 KB
 Viewed:  8441 Time(s)

1890-377 Jan Czajkowski birth indiv.jpg

1893-76 Jozef Czajkowski birth indiv.jpg
 Description:
Jozef Czajkowski birth
 Filesize:  317.22 KB
 Viewed:  8441 Time(s)

1893-76 Jozef Czajkowski birth indiv.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Katarzyna death record

[email protected] wrote:
Hello Marcel,
If you can help with one more record, I would be very grateful.

This is the death record for Katarzyna Gumuła in 1890. I have tried to translate myself. I believe she was the widow of Jan. Her father's name is possibly Walenty? She died in Komorów but was born in another town, maybe Grabowica?

I think she was 67 when she died? I am not sure but I am really trying to learn so that I do not have to ask for so much help.

Thank you.

record 30 at http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,128370,60

Gumulina
Katarzyna
Komorów

It took place in Pacanów on 19 February (3 March) 1890 at 9 a.m. Appeared Sołtys Jan, 60 years old and Fortuna Sebastian, 60 years old, farmers living in Komorów and they said that on 17 February (1 March) 1890 at 10 a.m. died in Komorów Gumulina Katarzyna, widow of the deceased husband Jan, 67 years old (not sure if the second number - 7 is deciphered right), born in Grabowica, Zborówek parish, daughter of Walenty Fortuna and Urszula Fortuna.
After eye belief about Gumulina Katarzyna death, act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:56 pm      Post subject: Re: Please translate Czajkowski birth record

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Marcelproust,

I hope you are doing well. When you have the time, please translate the essentials of these two Roman Catholic records. One is birth record for Jozef Czajkowski the other for Jan Czajkowski. Parents are: Kazimierz Czajkowski and Jozefa Kaminska. Birthplace is Nasielsk.

Thank you,
Cynthia

Nr 377

Nasielsk

It took place in city Nasielsk on 1 (13 ) December 1890 at 5 p.m. Appeared Kazimierz Czajkowski, wheelwright from Nasielsk, 38 years old in the presence of Piotr Skwarczyński from Nasielsk, 44 years old and Antoni Kmieciński from Pniewo, 44 years old, both farmers and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Nasielsk on 21 April (3 May) 1890 at 6 a.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Kamińska, 36 years old. Child was baptised on 28 May (9 June) 1890 under the name Jan. Godparents: Piotr Skwarczyński and Katarzyna Czajkowska. The delay of recording this act occurred due to the not informed about the birth.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, rector of Nasielsk parish.

Nr 76
Nasielsk

It took place in city Nasielsk on 5 (15 ) March 1893 at 10 a.m. Appeared Kazimierz Czajkowski, wheelwright from Nasielsk, 42 years old in the presence of Wincenty Kamiński, 30 years old and Władysław Orzechowski, 40 years old, both wheelwrights from Nasielsk and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Nasielsk on 23 February (7 March ) 1893 at 4 a.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Kamińska, 37 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Józef. Godparents: Władysław Orzechowski ana Magdalena Dembowska.

left marigin:
died on 23 October 1980 in Nasielsk.
death record number 32/1980/7, registry office in Nasielsk.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, Feliks Kojek, curate in behalf of rector of Nasielsk parish.

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:07 am      Post subject:

Wow! that was fast Wink
Thank you so much for the Czajkowski translations. It is a great help as I am preparing a gift for my cousins in Poland - their family tree. I will be meeting them when we arrive in Poland later this year for a family reunion. They are descendants of my grandfather's brother.
Thank you again, marcelproust!

best regards,
cynthia
Send e-mail
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:57 pm      Post subject: Okanska/Dudczak records

Hello Marcel:

I believe the attached birth record from 1842 is for my g.grandmother Eva Okanska.

The marriage record from 1862 is for Eva and my g.grandfather Dudczak.

I am barely able to recognize names in these old records, and dates, parent's names, ages, occupations, and additional names are well beyond me. I am VERY grateful for your translations and have submitted another donation through Paypal as a token of my appreciation.

Your work is VERY important to many of us, and greatly appreciated!

EvaOkanska_birthrecord_1842.jpg
 Description:
Eva Okanska birth record 1842
 Filesize:  669.7 KB
 Viewed:  8443 Time(s)

EvaOkanska_birthrecord_1842.jpg

Dudczak-Okanska_marriagerecord_1862.jpg
 Description:
Dudczak-Okanska marriage record 1862
 Filesize:  708.81 KB
 Viewed:  8443 Time(s)

Dudczak-Okanska_marriagerecord_1862.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Okanska/Dudczak records

JGwizdowski wrote:
Hello Marcel:

I believe the attached birth record from 1842 is for my g.grandmother Eva Okanska.

The marriage record from 1862 is for Eva and my g.grandfather Dudczak.

I am barely able to recognize names in these old records, and dates, parent's names, ages, occupations, and additional names are well beyond me. I am VERY grateful for your translations and have submitted another donation through Paypal as a token of my appreciation.

Your work is VERY important to many of us, and greatly appreciated!

Nr 41
Gołębin

It took place in Kłobia on 27 November 1842 at 2 p.m. Appeared Jakub Chlebowski, farmer, 34 years old, libing in Gołębin in the presence of Jakub Januczeski, innkeeper, 45 years old, living in Ossowo and Wacław Ziółkowski, farmer, 28 years old, living in Gołębin and presented us female child born in Gołębin on 26 November 1842 at 8 a.m. from his legal wife Jozefata maiden name Wrzesińska, 30 years old. Chils was baptised this day under the name Ewa. Godparents: mentioned above Jakub Januczeski and Maryanna Pilichowska from Koszanowo.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Dymowski, rector of Kłobia parish.

Kłobia
Siemnowo

It took place in Kłobia on 9 November 1862 at 1 p.m. we make it know that in the presence of witnesses Kacper Okoński, daylaborer, 26 years old, bride's brother and Marcin Żurański, farmer, 31 years old, both living in Kłobia, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Wawrzyniec Dudczak, bachelor, farmer living in Siemnowek (on the top of this act is Siemnowo, here it is Siemnowek), Zgłowiączka parish (i think it is about Siemnówek), 21 yeras old, born in Sułkowo, Zgłowiączka parish, son of Michał Dudczak and Agata Dudczak maiden name Barczykoska, both deceased,

and

Ewa Okońska, virgin, living with her parents in Kłobia, 20 years old, born in Kłobia, daughter of Józef Okoński and Maryanna Okońska maiden name Mączka, both living in Kłobia in rental farm.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Kłobia parish church on: 26 October, 2 November and 9 November 1862 and in Zgłowiączka parish church on: 19 October, 26 October and 2 November 1862.
Bride's parents allowed for the marriage.
Groom has no parents and no other relatives who could gave him permission for the marriage.
There were no obstacles for the marriage.
There was no premarital agreement between newlyweds.
Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed by the priest Dymowski, rector of Kłobia parish.

Thank You for the donation. I REALLY apreciate it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 90 of 339

Jump to: